Skip to main content

Topic: My Top Five Samurai X Anime Characters (Prefix: Discussion:  Read 256 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
My Top Five Samurai X Anime Characters
It has been a while I posted in the anime board, and today I will be writing on my top five anime characters in one of my favourite animes of all time.

1. Himura Kenshin.

Himura Kenshin also or formerly known as Battousai the manslayer is my best character in Samurai X.
He was a former manslayer who murdered many people for the imperial japanese army. He went into the shadows and began wandering to help people, during one of his journey he met a beautiful lady (Miss Kaoru) who changed his life forever. Miss Kaoru helped him maintain his vow not to kill again even as events as a result of his past came back.

2. Seta Sojiro.

Seta Sojiro is a young boy with a tragic past who smiles all the time to hide his emotions. He is a very skilled swordsman and the strongest of Shishio's Juppongatana squad.
His fight with Kenshin revealed his past, honestly I like that guy.

3. Miss Kaoru (Kamiya Kaoru).

Miss Kaoru is the instructor of the Kamiya dojo, she allowed Kenshin to stay in her dojo as a gratitude for saving her life. She grew fond of him which later led to her falling in love with Keshin. She's a great character and the best female in the anime.

4. Sanusoke Sagara.

Sanusoke Sagara is a strong warrior who's skillful and knows her to use his fist. He's a very close friend to Himora Kenshin, Miss Kaoru, Megumi and Yahiko. Though he had a rough past, everything changed when he met Kenshin. He's really a cool buddy.

5. Myojin Yahiko.

Myojin Yahiko a former pickpocket was saved by Himora Keshin. He's a funny jovial little boy who always get into trouble with Miss Kaoru. Yahiko respects Sanosuke, Miss Kaoro and Keshin and sees them all as family. He's also a skilled swordsman.

NOTE: I have watched all Samuraix X episodes except the OVAs
Act!

• Ewap
  • [*][*][*]
Re: My Top Five Samurai X Anime Characters
Reply #1
lol
Have an issh with your blog? Visit LOS Forum for support! ;)

• Ewap
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #2
How would you have watched all the episodes?
Have an issh with your blog? Visit LOS Forum for support! ;)

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
How would you have watched all the episodes?

I has 95 episodes (not counting the ovas).
Act!