Skip to main content

Topic: 18+ Clinton The Pervert (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 30363 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 18+ Clinton The Pervert
Reply #165
Episode EightyOne (81) Continuation

As Catherine and Clinton engaged in their one on one fuck, the other girls didn't bother them because they want her to enjoy what she had always wanted.
Back when they were still in school and leading the anti pervert campaign, Catherine had developed sexual feelings toward Clinton. She had told the other members about it back then but the told her not to think about it, but when Clinton recently said they would have a sex royale, the other girls promised her a one on one fuck and she was excited.

Rachael: She's having it at last.
Sophia: Yea. The way she's moaning and screaming, and the way he's pounding her asshole is making me so jealous.
Flower: Hmm, she's enjoying herself.
Mary: I'm so happy for her.
Anita: All right girls, let the fun continue!

The girls went back to have fun as they started licking and tongue fucking each other pussies and assholes as well as squeezing their boobs.

Catherine couldn't stop moaning as she could feel the sweet sensation of Clinton's huge dick rampaging inside her tight anus.

Catherine: Ahhh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my asshole! Your too sweet! Fuck! Fuck! I love your dick! I fucking love it! Aaahh!!

Clinton: Oh mahn! You are so fucking sweet! You ass is fucking sweet, I love it!

Catherine: (In her mind) Oh God! This is all I have always wanted, his huge dick pleasing my tiny asshole! This is my dream and it has come true! I love this, it's so sweet.

Clinton: (In his mind) Wow! Catherine is just so sweet! This feeling is so wonderful! I wonder why the others are not joining. I see, she must have wanted my dick all this while. Very good.

Clinton immediately grabbed her boobs and started squeezing it as she moaned out while he was at the same time fucking her anus like it was all he got thereby giving her double pleasure.

Catherine: Ahh! God! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my asshole. Don't stop! Please don't stop.

Clinton: I'm not going to stop! I'm giving you what you have always wanted.
Catherine: Ahh! How did you fucking know? Oh!
Clinton: I can tell by just fucking you and that's exactly the reason no one is joining us.

Catherine: (In her mind) He figured it out, that's so good.

Clinton: So what do you say Catherine? Let's take this to the next level.
Catherine: Yea, I can handle it.

And so Clinton's sex royale with team AIC continued as he was determined to give Catherine the best in their one on one fuck.

Watch Out For The Next Episode!!
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #166
Episode EightyTwo (82)

Catherine Is A Virgin??!! X Clinton Cums Inside Her Tight Pussy!! X Anita Is Next!

Aaah!! Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't fucking stop! This is so good! Harder! Harder! Ah! Keep fucking my asshole! Catherine continued moaning as Clinton fucked her tiny anus with his huge dick very hard and fast.
She could feel his huge dick rampaging inside her tiny anus and the sensation was just too sweet, and she couldn't help but moan out.

As Clinton continued fucking her anus her ass vibrated alongside her body, but her huge boobs were in his hands and he played with her nipples.

Clinton spanked her ass many times and then stopped fucking her anus.

Clinton: It's time for you to ride my dick with that tiny anus you got there.
Catherine: Yes.

Ahh!! Catherine moaned out as he pulled out his huge dick from her tiny anus, and then he rubbed it on her ass before lying down on the bed.

Clinton: Get over here Catherine. Get my huge rod inside your fucking anus.
Catherine: Yea, I'm going to get your huge rod inside my fucking asshole.

Catherine climbed on Clinton's body and grabbed his huge dick and smiled.

Catherine: I'm going to have your huge dick inside my asshole.
Clinton: Yea.
Catherine: You love virgin pussies right?
Clinton: Yes, disvirgining them is fun!
Catherine: Okay, take this.

Aaahh!! Catherine moaned and screamed out as she forced Clinton's huge dick into her tight virgin pussy, and tears dripped down from her eyes as brought dripped down from her pussy.

Catherine: Oh God! This is so fucking good!
Clinton: Wow! You are so fucking good Catherine, a virgin pussy!
Catherine: I'm glad that you love it.

Rachael came over as Clinton pulled out his dick and she cleaned the blood that dripped down, and after that he pushed Catherine to the bed and kissed her.

Clinton: You are going to ride my dick in your anus later, I need to have a taste of your virgin pussy right now.
Catherine: Yea, it's all yours. (In her mind) I'm going to have a great fuck disvirgining my pussy.

Clinton immediately forced his huge dick into her tight virgin pussy as she moaned out and he started giving her the fuck of her life.

Catherine couldn't help but moan at the sweet sensation of Clinton's huge dick devouring her pussy, and so did Clinton moan as he was getting the unique sensation and pleasure he normally have when fucking a virgin pussy.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #167
Episode EightyTwo (82) Continuation

One could see the fire in Catherine's and Clinton's eyes as they moaned as they fucked.
Clinton had started fucking her tight virgin pussy more harder as one could tell that she needed more.

Rachael and the others were quite suprised at their enthusiasm as both of them were giving it their all as they thought of nothing else but fuck.

Rachael: Clinton is giving her all he got.
Anita: Yes, he wants her first experience to be amazing.
Flower: You are right, Catherine is actually out of this world. I doubt she would hear you if you call her.
Sophia: Let her enjoy! She had always wanted this for months now.
Mary: Yea, the excitement is too much for her.
Anita: The higher thier excitement, the quicker they are both going to cum.
Rachael: Yes, and we are both going to get fucked very soon.
Flower: Clinton is the best there is.

Catherine: Fuck! Fuck! Oh God! Hit me harder! Give me more! I'm fucking going to cum! Please don't stop! Give it to me!

As Catherine was moaning out loud so was Clinton, as he was fucking her tight virgin pussy very hard and fast like it was all he got and the feeling was amazing as he was about to cum.

To Catherine, she was literally in heaven as this was the best pleasure she had even felt.

Catherine: (In her mind) Oh God!! This is so sweet, I haven't had anything like this before. I feel like I'm in heaven. No, this is heaven. There is nothing greater than this sensation, this pleasure.

Clinton: (In his mind) Catherine sure knew I love suprises, I would have fucked her first if I had knew all along. This is so sweet, I love this. This sensation, this feeling of fucking a virgin pussy is amazing.

Catherine wrapped her legs around Clinton as he was giving her his all and they both moaned, and they had also reached the point of no return as the were both about to cum.

Catherine: Ahh!! Oh God! This is so fucking good! This is so sweet! Please don't stop! Don't stop! I'm fucking going to cum!

Clinton: I'm not going to stop! I'm fucking going to cum!
Catherine: I can't hold it anymore! Ah!
Clinton: It's fucking erupting!

Aaahh!! Oh my God!! Catherine and Clinton moaned out loud as they both reached orgasm; her pussy fluids dripped down and Clinton immediately shot his semen deep inside her pussy.

They both held themselves very tight as they savoured the amazing pleasure of their wonderful orgasm.

Catherine: Oh God! This is so cool.
Clinton: Yes, it's so fucking cool.

Anita: All right, it's my turn next!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #168
Episode EightyThree (83)

Clinton And Anita Fucks! X She Sucks His Dick! X He Tongue Fucks And Eats Her Pussy!!

Clinton and Catherine still held themselves tight as they savoured the pleasure of their sweet orgasm, as her pussy fluids splashed on his huge dick and he released his semen into her very tight pussy.

Anita was super dick hungry as she was salivating as she waited for when Clinton will pull out of Catherine.

Rachael: Relax Anita, you are acting like a hungry dog.
Anita: Of course, I'm super dick hungry for his huge dick.
Rachael: Me too, I just have to wait a little longer. After you, it's going to be my turn.
Anita: Yea, and I know you want it inside your asshole.
Rachael: Yes.

Clinton and Catherine were kissing as they licked their tongues and swallowed their saliva.

Clinton: You are so sweet Catherine.
Catherine: Yes, you too.

Ahh!! Catherine moaned out as he pulled out his huge dick from her tight pussy which he just disvirgined.

Catherine: You are so fucking good!

Immediately Clinton pulled his dick out of Catherine's tight pussy, Anita immediately pounced on him and climbed his body.

Anita: It's now the two of us darling, I'm going to ride you so hard!
Clinton: (Licks his lips) Of course, give it all you got.

Anita grabbed his huge dick and swallowed his dick head and sucked out the cum hanging there as she smiled and swallowed it while Clinton moaned.

Anita: Yummy!
Clinton: You are so fucking good Anita.
Anita: We are just getting started darling.

Anita started shaking his dick to make it more very hard and strong as he moaned.

Clinton: Aah!! That's it Anita! You are fucking good at this. You are so fucking good at this.
Anita: Get ready for more.

Anita started sucking his dick after shaking it hard to her own satisfaction. She swallowed his dick head and suck and licked it like a sweet as if her life depended on it, and Clinton was moaning out so loud.

Clinton: Ahh!! Aaah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so fucking good Anita! This is so fucking good! You are so sweet! Keep sucking my fucking dick.

Clinton continued moaning as Anita continued giving her a sweet pleasure, and then she stopped and smiled.

Anita: You love huh?
Clinton: Yes! I super love it!
Anita: Let's make this more fun, eat my fucking pussy and I'm going to ride your dick so hard and make you cum.
Clinton: Of course, I want to eat your pussy. It's so yummy and I love the way you fucking suck my dick.
Anita: Come on Clinton, I know you are pussy hungry.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #169
Episode EightyThree (83) Continuation

Anita lied down on the bed as she spread her legs wide open as her wet and hairy pussy invited Clinton, and he immediately sticked out his tongue and dipped it inside her pussy as she moaned out.

Anita: Aaah!! Lick my fucking pussy! Eat it, it belongs to you.

An excited Clinton immediately began tongue fucking and licking Anita's hairy pussy as she moaned.

Anita: Ahh! This is it! Keep tongue fucking my pussy! Ahh! Don't stop! You are the best Clinton! Don't fuck stop! Ah!

Anita was squeezing her huge boobs as the pleasure was so sweet and she smiled while she moaned.

Anita: Oh God! This is so fucking good! Keep eating my pussy! Ahh!!

Rachael immediately appeared above Anita and laughed.

Rachael: Let me squeeze those boobs for you. Savour the sweet pleasure!
Anita: Yes, squeeze my fucking boobs madam president.

Rachael immediately started squeezing Anita's huge boobs as she moaned out.

Rachael: Anita, I'm going to please you so good.
Anita: Yea, please me madam president.

Rachael began sucking Anita's huge boobs so good as she tickled her nipples with her tongue, and she continued moaning out loud because of the sweet double pleasure.

Anita placed her hands on Clinton's head as she pushed it so that his tongue would penetrate deeper into her pussy, and she couldn't control herself as she moaned uncontrollably.

Clinton pleasing Anita's pussy and Rachael squeezing her big boobs seems to be too much for her as her entire body vibrated.

Anita: Oh God! This is fucking so good! Ahh! This so good! Madam president! Clinton!

Flower decided to spice the fun up as she began licking Clinton's ass as he moaned softly while tongue fucking Anita's pussy.

Anita: (In her mind) Oh God! This is so sweet! If they don't stop I'm going to cum! I need his dick in my pussy before I cum!

Anita's body keep vibrating and she continued moaning out as she was pleased below and above.

Anita: Ahh!! It's time for stage 2! I need your fucking dick in my pussy Clinton!

Clinton immediately stopped tongue fucking her vagina and so did Rachael stop squeezing her boobs, as she almost reached orgasm.

Anita: (In her mind) That was so close!

Clinton: Okay, Anita it's time for stage 2 like you said.
Anita: (Points to a chair) I'm going to ride your huge dick in my sweet tight pussy while you sit on that chair.
Clinton: (Smiles) Of course, that will be fun.
Anita: Let's go!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #170
Episode EightyFour (84)

Anita Cums Uncontrollably As She Rides Clinton's Dick X Rachael's Huge Ass Is Next!

Clinton and Anita left the large bed in Rachael's bedroom and entered a chair by the side.
As Clinton stayed on the chair, she climbed on him and moaned as his huge dick penetrated her tight pussy.

Anita: Ah!! God! I love your fucking dick in my pussy.
Clinton: Move that ass now, let the fun begin.
Anita: Yea.

Anita immediately started moved up and down as Clinton's huge dick thrusted deep inside her pussy.
She moaned out of the sweet pleasure and sensation as her mouth was wide open as her vagina got wetter.

Clinton: Good Anita! That's it! That's it! Keep moving that ass! Ah! Oh my God! This is so sweet! You are hot!

As Anita continued moving up and down her boobs continued dangling as he licked them with smiles on his face.
The way her ass bounced and her whole body vibrated was amazing as she continued riding his huge dick inside her tight wet pussy hard and fast.

Anita couldn't stop as Clinton grabbed her ass as he would soon be cumming, and so will Anita who was near orgasm before going down from the bed.

Clinton: Ah! Oh my God! I'm fucking going to cum in your pussy! You are so fucking sweet!
Anita: Yea, I love your dick! I'm going to keep riding your pussy so hard.

And so Anita and Clinton continued moaning out loud as they were about to cum, and she continued riding his huge dick very hard and fast as there was no stopping them.

Rachael smiled as she watched them fuck, as Anita was moaning with her mouth wide open and Clinton's dick continued thrusting deep into her pussy as they both moan.

Rachael: Yea, that's it. Let it out! It's going to be my turn to get fuck. My patience is finally going to pay.

Flower immediately pushed Rachael down to the bed and pinched her nipples as she moaned softly.

Flower: Relax madam president, I know they will cum soon but it's you and me until then.
Rachael: (Laughs & Smiles) Bring it on Flower.
Flower: Yes, madam president.

Anita and Clinton were still moaning very loudly as they would both release their cum at any moment.

Anita: (In her mind) Oh God! This is so sweet! I'm going to cum! I love this! I fucking love this! This feels like heaven! I don't want this to stop.

Clinton: (In his mind) Anita is really hot, this is so fucking sweet! I'm going to fucking cum in her pussy!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #171
Episode EightyFour (84) Continuation

Anita: Oh God! I'm fucking going to cum! I can't hold it anymore!!

Aaaahh!! Anita moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down, but Clinton held her ass and kept fucking her pussy upward as he was about to cum.

Anita: Oh God! This is so fucking sweet!

Clinton continued fucking Anita's pussy very hand and fast as he grabbed her ass and was about to cum.

Clinton: Get ready for something warm inside your pussy!

Aaaahh!! Clinton moaned out loud as he reached orgasm and released his semen into her pussy.

Clinton: Oh God! This is so fucking sweet! Ahh!!
Anita: Yes, this is so fucking sweet!

Clinton and Anita still held each other tight as they savoured the sweet pleasure of their orgasm.

Anita: Oh my God! This is so good.
Clinton: Yea, this is so fucking good! One more to go!

Anita climbed down and lied down on the floor as she was still moaning out softly from the extreme pleasure she just felt.

Clinton: You are good Anita.

Clinton moved toward the bed and the excited Rachael immediately pushed him there and climbed on his body.

Rachael: It's now my fucking turn.
Clinton: Yes, it's your fucking turn to get fucked.
Rachael: I'm not going to make you dick harder by shaking it, I have my own approach.
Clinton: Okay, bring it on!

Rachael turned over and started carressing Clinton's dick with her hot huge ass and it got harder and stronger, and she could feel it as the soldier was riding up and Clinton moaned softly.

Rachael: Ah! How does that feel Clinton?
Clinton: It feels so good! Your huge ass is so fucking hot.
Rachael: Of course!

Rachael turn over and kissed Clinton as he responded, and they both licked their tongues as he was carressing her back and reaching his hand down to her naked huge ass.

Rachael: (In her mind) I'm going to give this my all and he will fuck my asshole so hard. Yes, this is going to be an amazing experience.
Clinton: (In his mind) This is going to be more than fun, I'm going to fuck her anus so hard that she's going to cry.

Anita finally stood up and climbed back to the bed and Mary and Catherine immediately pushed her down.

Anita: Mary, Catherine.

Mary: Yes, it's the two of us and you. Clinton is now with madam president.
Anita: Yea, and it's going to be hot.
Catherine: It's going to be more than hotter, more better than when he fucked me.

Flower: This is going to be great.
Sophia: Yes.

And so the sex royale continues as it was now Clinton versus Rachael, the former president of team AIC.

• frosh
  • [*]
Reply #172
 Cool
Next

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #173
Cool
Next

I will write the next episode tomorrow, expect it.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #174
Episode EightyFive (85)

Clinton Tongue Fucks And Licks Rachael Anus! X She Cums X Her Pussy Is Invaded

Clinton and Rachael continued kissing and licking their tongues as he carressed her back, and his hands finally made it to her huge ass.
He squeezed her huge ass and spanked it as her pussy brushed against his dick.

Clinton: It's time to lick that ass of yours.
Rachael: Yes, come and fucking lick my ass.

They both stopped kissing as Rachael bent down in the doggy position as she raised her ass up, and Clinton went behind her and grabbed it as he smiled.

Clinton: (Licks his lips) You are so fucking sweet!

Clinton spread her ass wide open, holding her two ass cheeks, and then he dipped two of his fingers inside her anus as she moaned.

Rachael: Oh, yea!
Clinton: We are just fucking getting started Rachael, you are good. It's time to get down to business.

Clinton licked his fingers and then got down to business, as he sticked his tongue out and inserted it into Rachael's asshole as he spread it wide and she moaned.

Rachael: Fuck! That's it! Lick my fucking ass!

Clinton immediately began tongue fucking and licking her anus as she started moaning out loud.

Rachael: Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! Keep eating my fucking ass! This is so great, don't stop! Keep licking my ass.

Rachael continued moaning non stop as she could feel the sweet pleasure and sensation of his tongue working on her anus.

It was so sweet that Rachael had to hold Clinton's head and pushed it more to her ass. And Clinton was having a great moment as he had his face buried in her huge ass and it seems like he would suffocate, but he didn't mind as he kept on tongue fucking and licking Rachael's anus as she moaned out passionately.

Rachael: Oh God! Don't stop! Keep licking my asshole! Keep tongue fucking it! Don't stop!

Just like Rose, Rachael had a weakness that makes her to cum more quicker and that was her asshole.

Rachael: Oh God! I'm fucking going to cum! Ahh!!!

Clinton immediately dipped his fingers into her wet pussy and started fingering it and at the same time he was tongue fucking and licking her asshole.

Rachael: Aaah! Oh my God! This is so fucking sweet! Aaaah!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Don't stop!

As Rachael continued moaning out more louder Clinton increased the speed he was fingering her wet pussy, and also he was tongue fucking and licking her anus like it was all that mattered to him.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #175
Episode EightyFive (85) Continuation

Rachael couldn't help but continued moaning out loud as her asshole and pussy were being pleasured at the same time, and she could feel her vagina fluids about to drip down.

Rachael: Oh God! I can't hold it anymore! Ahh!! It's fucking rushing out! I'm fucking going to cum!

Aaaahh!! Rachael moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down, and Clinton could feel it pouring down his hands and dripping to the bed.

Rachael: Oh God! This is so great!

Rachael touched Clinton's head and smiled as his face was still buried in her huge ass.

Rachael: You are the best!

Clinton immediately removed his face from her huge ass and spanked it, then he made her lie down with her legs spread wide open.
Clinton kissed her as they both licked their tongues, and their bodies rubbed against each other as his huge dick brushed against her tight pussy.

Rachael: Aaah!! Oh my God! I fucking love you.

Rachael hands made for his huge dick and she grabbed it and smiled.

Rachael: I'm sending your soldier on a mission inside my pussy.
Clinton: What is the order?
Rachael: Let it rampage but it should remember my asshole before it spills.
Clinton: Of course, it can't miss entering your huge ass.

Clinton immediately inserted his huge dick into her wet and tight pussy and began fucking her so fast as they both moaned.

Clinton: Ah!! How is my soldier doing?
Rachael: It's doing just fine, fuck! Fuck! This is so fucking good! Ah! Fuck!

Rachael wrapped her legs on his back and hugged him as he continued firing down non stop, as she kept on moaning with her mouth wide open as the extreme pleasure was just too much.

Rachael: (In her mind) Ahh! Oh God! This is so fucking swedt! This is the best ever! Ah! I wonder how it's going to be when he fucks my asshole!

Ah! Ahh! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! This is so fucking sweet! Fuck! Hit me harder! Aaaahh!! Oh my God! Ahh! Rachael continued moaning as he continued firing down and was fucking her pussy non stop.

Clinton: You are so fucking sweet Rachael! Ah! You are so fucking sweet! My soldier is reporting live and direct!

Rachael: Yes, it's obeying my orders! This is so fucking sweet! Aaaaahh!! Oh God! This is so fucking good! I love this! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck! Fuck!

And so Rachael and Clinton continued moaning as he continued fucking her tight, wet and sweet pussy, and her legs were wrapped behind his back.

Watch Out For The Next Episode!!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #176
Episode EightySix (86)

Clinton Fucks Rachael's Tiny Anus With His Huge Dick X Multiple Orgasms X He Cums!

Aaah!! Ah! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! I love this! Ahh!! Rachael continued moaning as Clinton was firing down her pussy non stop! 

She could feel his fast and sweet thrust as all the senses in her body were being heighten, and the sweet sensation of his dick rampaging deep inside her pussy was giving her unlimited Joy and pleasure.

She couldn't leg go of Clinton as she wrapped her legs round his back and gripped him so hard with her hands, because she wanted it more! She wanted the full pleasure of Clinton's huge dick.

Rachael: (In her mind) Yes, this is what I want. This is so sweet! I can't wait for him to fuck my asshole, this is so fucking gond.

Clinton on the other hand continued fucking non stop as he enjoyed her pussy much, and fucked her more deeper and harder as he enjoyed the sweet absolute pleasure.

Rachael kept moaning with her mouth wide open and Clinton stopped when he felt that he would soon cum and he needed her huge ass.

Rachael: Oh God!!
Clinton: The soldier wants to infiltrate your anus.
Rachael: Sure, at last.

Clinton pulled out his dick from her pussy as she moaned and bent down as she raised her ass up in the doggy position.

Rachael: My ass is fucking ready for your dick.
Clinton: Of course.

Flower immediately threw a sex lubricating oil to Clinton and went back to licking Catherine's anus.

Flower: You are going to need this.
Clinton: Sure.

Clinton poured the oil on Rachael's huge ass and rubbed it to his satisfaction as he smiled, and then he dipped his fingers inside her anus as she moaned.

Rachael: Aaah!!
Clinton: Don't worry, we haven't fucking started.

Clinton poured the lubricating oil inside her anus and fingered it so hard as she moaned.

Rachael: Oh my God! You are so fucking good.
Clinton: Yes, you are so fucking good.

Clinton placed his huge dick on her huge ass between her two ass cheeks as he smiled and her body vibrated.

Clinton: Preparation is complete and it's now time for penetration.
Rachael: Yea, I can't wait!

Clinton immediately forced his huge dick deep into Rachael's tiny anus as she screamed out of excitement and pleasure.

Rachael: Oh my God! I love this! I love your fucking huge dick inside my tiny asshole.
Clinton: Yes, and it's time for the ride.
Rachael: Yes, ride me so hard!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #177
Episode EightySix (86) Continuation

Clinton immediately started assaulting Rachael's huge ass with his huge dick as he began fucking her tiny anus as she moaned.

Rachael continued moaning at every thrust deep down inside her pussy, and Clinton smiled at the awesome sight of his dick fucking her anus.

Rachael: Ah! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Keep fucking my asshole! Keep fucking my asshole! Oh my God! Don't stop! Hit it harder! Harder! Oh my God!

Clinton smiled as he was giving her all he got as he continued fucking her anus very hard and fast. Her ass vibrated and bounced with every thrust and so did her body as her boobs dangled.

Rachael continued moaning with her mouth wide open and tears dripped down from her eyes, as the pleasure she was feelig was just too extreme and absolute.

Rachael: (In her mind) Oh my God! This is so sweet! I can feel the unlimited pleasure running through my body. This is what I want! Yes, I couldn't ask for more.

Clinton also moaned as he continued fucking her huge ass as his huge dick continued its rampage inside her tiny anus.
He immediately grabbed her boobs and squeezed them as he fucked her anus at the same time as they both moaned.

Clinton: (In his mind) Fucking Rachael's huge ass is the best! This so sweet! Oh God! Her ass is fucking hot!

Clinton continued fucking her tiny anus with his huge dick and squeezing her boobs at the same time.

Rachael was out of this world as tears dripped down from her eyes and all she could do was moan and scream. The sweetness of Clinton's huge dick rampaging inside her tiny anus was just too sweet as she had drown in the ocean of sexual pleasure.

Clinton was so into it too as he couldn't stop fucking because it was just too sweet and Rachael was moaning and crying at the same time.

Aaaahh!! Rachael moaned out as she reached an immediate orgasm without any early sign.

Rachael: Oh my God! This is so fucking sweet! I love you Clinton! This is so fucking sweet!

Clinton: You are so fucking hot! Ahh!! Get ready for something warm inside your anus.

Clinton continued fucking her anus very hard and fast as he was about to cum, and suprisingly Rachael had another orgasm as she moaned out.

Rachael: Ahh!! Oh my God! You are the best Clinton!
Clinton: You are just too hot. I'm fucking going to cum!

The other girls smiled as their madam president just had two orgasms in a short time as Clinton huge dick was doing the work.

Anita: Clinton have driven her to that point.
Flower: Yes, they are both so cool!

Aaaahh!! Clinton moaned out as he reached orgasm and released his warm semen inside Rachael's anus, and also at the same time she moaned and vibrated as she had multiple orgasms.

Rachael: Oh God! You are the best Clinton.
Clinton: You are so fucking hot.

And so Clinton's sex royale with the six girls of team AIC seems to have come to an end as he and Rachael had both reached orgasm.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #178
Episode EightySeven (87)

A Day With Rose X The Watch Pussy Crew Is A Family!!

After Clinton was done fucking Rachael, he went for a last round as they had fucked into the evening.
The six huge ass girls of team AIC all bent down in the doggy position as he fucked their holes one after the other as they all moaned till he cum.

After that the seven of them all lied down on the bed naked as they were all tired, and they talked about how sweet the sex royal was.

Rachael: Today is the best day ever.
Anita: Yeap!
Clinton: You girls are fucking hot.

Rachael: (In her mind) I can't believe that he actually fucked the six of us non stop, and we are barely able to move. He's strong!

Clinton: (In his mind) I almost overdid it.

They all fell asleep without knowing and then woke up late in the night feeling hungry, they all had to make due with the snacks and fruits on Rachael's fridge as they were extremely hungry.

And then something was being cooked on fire as they all went into the bathroom together to have their bath.

They scrubbed each other bodies as they didn't have the strenght for even one round of sex.

The night was a good one as they all fell asleep after having a nice time together.

Clinton woke up and saw that he wasn't in Rachael's room and he looked over and saw Rose wearing her underwear, and she noticed that he was awake.

Rose: Rise and shine!
Clinton: Yea, so where exactly am I?
Rose: In my room.
Clinton: Huh? How did I get here.

Rose: I carried you while you were asleep at Rachael's house. Those six huge ass girls don't know that fucking six girls for hours takes a lot of strenght.
Clinton: It sure did, it was a nice experience though.
Rose: Sure.

Clinton climbed down from the bed and checked his phone, the time was 1028hours and he went into the bathroom to clean up before meeting Rose at the living room.

Rose: In case you are wondering, my sister and Precious have gone to the Aquarium. Eric is at the new city cyber centre, while Tom and Jerry are in the game station. So where do you want to go?

Clinton: On a good day I would either be at the library or the drama centre, but since I was expelled I have been been given a 3months ban from both. It's crazy right, I really do love reading and watching plays.

Rose: (Smiles) Well, you can follow me to the book store. That's a manga I want to buy.
Clinton: Huh? You read manga too?
Rose: Yeap.
Clinton: That's great, I love manga. I have read a lot of them.
Rose: Good, it's settled then. Let's go the book store.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #179
Episode EightySeven (87) Continuation

Clinton and Rose went to the book store where they both bought manga.

Rose: So what's your best manga?
Clinton: Hunter X Hunter.
Rose: That's great, mine is Tokyo Ghoul.
Clinton: I have read it, it's pretty amazing.

From the bookstore Rose and Clinton landed at the drama centre and he was suprised.

Clinton: I told you I was banned from here.
Rose: Relax, my uncle works here. I will just tell him that you are with me.
Clinton: Sure. Thanks.

Clinton and Rose entered the drama hall after she convinced her uncle to let them both in. They watched a comedy play, and they laughed till the end of the comedy show.

Clinton: That was good.
Rose: Yea, I guess I will be coming here more often.

Before Clinton knew what was happening, their next stop was the library.

Clinton: Uhm. The library staff are quite mean, especially the bald old man.
Rose: That's my grand father, and he won't say no to me.
Clinton: Wow! I really had no idea.

The bald old man looked fairly at Clinton but smiled when he turned over to Rose. And so it happened as Clinton and Rose entered the library where they spent hours in. They discussed the books they had read and their favourite authors.

"See you later grand pa", Rose said as they left the library in the evening and they boarded a taxi back home.

Clinton: Today was so much fun, and it's all thanks to you.
Rose: It's no big deal, so you miss this town huh?
Clinton: Yea, and my friends. Well, I can't change anything now.

Rose: I'm sure your new school is going to be a lot of fun.
Clinton: Yeap. I will be having a lot of adventures there, and trust me. I will break every damn stupid rules they put in place.

When they got home the other members of the Watch Pussy Crew had already assembled as Eric and Jerry were both engulfed in a game.

Jesicca: It seems my little sis stole you for the whole day.
Clinton: It was fun hanging out with her. It was really fun.

Precious: (To Rose) So you took him to his favourite spots right?
Rose: Yes.
Precious: That's good.

Eric and Jerry left the game and met the others as they discussed.

Tom: You are not going to be alone captain, we will be coming every weekend to see you.
Clinton: Thanks a lot.

Jesicca poured drinks for everyone as they were about to make a toast.

Clinton: To the Watch Pussy Crew! We are one big family!

The seven members of the Watch Pussy Crew cheered on as they played games, joked and the night was fun for them.