Skip to main content

Topic: 30+ Sex And Guns (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 26965 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 30+ Sex And Guns
Reply #30
Episode Fifteen (15) Continuation

Ah! Aah! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my damn holes! Don't stop! Don't stop! Aah! Oh my God! This is too sweet! Aah!! Ah! Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy and asshole! Ahh! Don't stop! This is so sweet! Aah!! Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God!! 
Grace continued moaning as she got her pussy and anus fucked at the same time, and the pleasure was so sweet.

Grace: Ahh! Aah! Oh my God! This is so fucking sweet! Ahh!! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! Keep fucking my holes! This is so sweet! Aah! Ah! Don't stop! Ah!

Rock: Your pussy is so sweet! Aah! I fucking love it! Ahh! I can't stop fucking!!
Grace: Aahh! You guys are so good! Ahh! Aaah! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck!
Jack: Ahh! Aah!! I love your fucking ass ahh!! It's so sweet! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!

Jack spanked her ass and fucked her anus even more harder and faster than before because it was too sweet. 

Jack: Aah! AHH! You are fucking sweet! Ahh! I love your ass!! Ah!!

Grace: Yea! Keep fucking my ass! Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! Keep fucking my holes! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahhh!! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Don't stop! I'm fucking going to cum!

Jack: Cum baby! Let it out! Let it out!
Rock: Cum! I'm fucking going to cum in your pussy right now!

Grace: Ahh!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I need your cum in my pussy! Ahh!! I'm fucking going to cum! I can't hold it anymore!
Rock: Ahh!! Get ready! It's going to pour out! Ahh!

Aaahh!! Ah!! Rock and Grace moaned as they both reached orgasm as her pussy fluids dripped down and he poured his semen inside her vagina.

Rock: Ahh!! That was so good! Ahh! Ah!!
Grace: Ahh!! That was so good! Ahh! Ah!!

Rock left and Jack continued fucking Grace's anus as they both moaned.

Jack: Ahh! Ah!! I fucking love your ass! Ahh! Ah!!
Grace: Ahh! Keep fucking my asshole! Ahh!! Fuck fuck! Ahh! Ah! Keep fucking my asshole.

Jack: Get ready baby! I'm fucking going to cum in your ass!
Grace: Ahh!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I need your cum in my asshole!!
Jack: Ahh!! Get ready Grace! It's fucking rushing out.

Ahh!! Aaahh!! Jack moaned out as he reached orgasm and poured his semen inside Grace's anus.

Jack: Aahh! That was so good! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ah!!
Grace: Yea! I love your dick in my asshole.

Jack spanked her ass and pulled out his dick from her anus and Grace dipped her fingers into her anus and took his cum and licked.

Grace: (Smiles) Your cum is so yummy!

Watch Out For The Next Episode!
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #31
Episode Sixteen (16)

Grace Still At Work

Grace stood up after she dipped her fingers into her anus and took Jack's cum and licked it.

Jack's semen was still oozing out from her anus after she stood up and she dipped her fingers inside her asshole again, she licked all the cum and swallowed them smiling.

Grace: This is so yummy.

She also dipped her fingers inside her pussy and took a little cum and also licked it.

Someone from the crowd walked up to her and poured some drinks inside her ass and the oozing semen dripped down with the liquid.

Grace: So, what do you guys want me to do next?

Man1: Let the damn dog fuck your ass in the doggy style.
Grace: Of course.

Grace bent down in the doggy style and the dog was unleased from its chain, the dog made to climb up a little and grabbed her as it penetrated not that deed into her anus and the crowd cheered them up.

Man1: Fuck her doggy!
Man2: Make her cum doggy!
Woman1: Fuck her till she can't take it anymore!
Woman2: Fuck that bitch!

The dog immediately started fucking Grace's anus in the doggy style as she moaned and the crowd cheered on.

Grace: Ah!! Pound my fucking asshole doggy! Ahh! Ah! Like that! Like that! Ahh! Give it your best shot! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Aah! Aaah! Oh my!

The dog continued fucking Grace's sweet asshole very fast as the people watch cheered them up as they took photos and videos of them fucking.

Grace: Ahh!! Ah! Fast! Fast! Fast! Fast doggy! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahhh!!! Ahh! Ahh! Fuck me fucking fast doggy! Aaah!!

The dog was stopped and taken back to its cage as someone requested to finger Grace's pussy.

Grace lied down as the man dipped his fingers inside her pussy and she moaned.

Grace: Ahh!! Ah! Finger my fucking pussy!
Joel: Of course, I'm fucking going to make you cum.

Joel immediately started fingering Grace's pussy very hard and fast as she started moaning out loud.

Grace: Ahh!! Ahhh! Aaah! This is so fucking good! Aaah! Aaah! Oh my! Keep fingering my pussy! Ahh! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't fucking stop! Ahh!! Ahh!

Joel: You are so sweet to play with!! Hahahaha! Ahhh!!

Grace: Yea, play with me as you fucking want. Ahh! Ahh!! Keep fingering my pussy! Aaah! I'm going to fucking cum! Aah! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah! Ah!! Ahh!

Joel: Cum! Cum! Let the juice out!! Ahh! Let it out!
Grace: Ahh!! I'm almost there! Ahh! Aaah! Ah! It's fucking rushing out! I can't hold it anymore.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #32
Episode Sixteen (16) Continuation

Aah!! Aahh!! Aah!! Oh my God! Grace moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down.

Grace: Ahh! That felt so good.
Joel: Yes, you are a fucking nice girl afterall.

Grace knelt down and pulled off Joel's boxer and grabbed his strong and erect dick.

Joel: Ahh!! The dick is all yours! Do whatever you want with it.
Grace: Yea, I intend to.

Grace started licking his dick and caressing his balls at the same time as he moaned.

Joel: Ahh! Aaah! Aah! That's so hot! Ahh!! Ahh!! That's it baby! Ahh!! Ah!!

Grace then started tickling his penis head with her tongue as he continued moaning.

Joel: Ahh! You are so fucking good! Aahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!! You are so fucking good!

Grace swallowed his penis head and started sucking it as he moaned. After that she swallowed his dick whole and started sucking it very hard and fast.

Joel: Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Aaahh! Oh my God! Don't stop! Keep sucking my dick! Ahh!! Ah! Suck! Suck! Suck! Aah!! Oh my God!

Joel held her head and mouth fucked her very hard and fast as he moaned.

Joel: Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! This feels so fucking good!! Ahh!!

Joel pulled out his dick as he had almost cum and Grace had coughed many times and almost ran out of breath.

Grace: Ahh!! I'm fucking going to make you cum!

Grace grabbed Joel's dick and started shaking it very hard and fast as he was about to reach orgasms as he moaned.

Joel: Ahh! Ahh! Shake my fucking dick! Ahh!! Ah!! I'm g6ing to cum! Ahh! Oh my God! So close!
Grace: Cum! Cum! I need to lick your fucking semen. Ahh!

Grace shaked his dick even more harder and faster as he moaned.

Joel: Ahh! Ah!! It's fucking going to rush out! Aaah! Oh my God!

Ahhhhh!! Joel moaned out as he reached orgasm and his semen poured on Grace's face, she also opened her mouth and some poured inside.

Joel: Ahh! That felt so good! Ahh!
Grace: You are so fucking good!

Joel left as Grace swallowed all his cum including the ones poured on her face.

She checked the wall clock and saw that her work time was over. She grabbed some drinks and walked pass the crowd naked as they took turns in spanking her ass.

Grace: Today's work was fun.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #33
Episode Seventeen (17)

Sex In Lost City: Roy Rapes A Little Girl

Somewhere in Lost City (the city where Clinton lives) a man named Roy had grabbed a 13 year old girl from her mother.

Roy had slapped her mother, stripped her naked and pushed her into a shopping mall before he left with the little 13 year old girl and nobody stopped him.

Roy took the little girl to his house and threw her to the bed.

Girl: What are you doing sir?
Roy: It's quite obvious really, I'm going to fuck you.
Girl: Please take me back to my mother, I'm too little.
Roy: Hahahaha! I guess you haven't heard the popular saying of catch them young.

The girl made to run but Roy caught and slapped her before pushing her back to the bed.

Roy: Don't be so stupid kid! You can't escape from here, no one knows where you are. I'm sure you mama will be looking for clothes to wear instead of looking for you.

Girl: (Sobbing) Leave me alone, I don't want to do it.
Roy: Well, there's an unwritten rule that rape is not a crime in the world. The time for talk is over and it's now time for action.

Roy started pulling off the little girl's clothes as she struggled but it was all in vain.

Roy: Hahaha! I know you don't have big boobs or ass but all I just want is your virgin pussy! It has been a while I fucked one.

Roy pulled off her pant and spread her legs wide open and he smiled as he saw her tight pussy.

Roy: Wow! What a nice pussy! It hasn't been touched.
Girl: Look away monster!
Roy: Monster? Just wait till you see the real monster.

Roy pulled out his big and hard rock dick and the girl opened her mouth in shock.

Girl: Please don't do it! It's too big for my vagina.
Roy: Really, we will just have to see about that.

Roy used his dick and brushed against the girl's pussy and she vibrated.

Girl: Ahh! That felt so good. What did you do to me?
Roy: Don't worry!

Roy dipped his fingers inside her pussy and she moaned out a little.

Girl: Ahh! Please stop! I don't want to do it.
Roy: Relax, you will be begging me for more once I rape you.
Girl: Please sir.

Roy started fingering the little girl's vagina as  she moaned but didn't understand what was happening to her.

Girl: Ahh! Ahh! Aaah! What are you doing to me? It feels so good. Ahh! Ahh! Aaah!! Aahh! Mummy! Ah! Mummy!! Ahh! This feels so good! Mummy!
Roy: Shut your mouth up little girl, just savour the pleasure of sex because your mother won't be coming here.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #34
Episode Seventeen (17) Continuation

Aah! Aah! This feels so good! Ahh! What are you doing to me? Ahh!! Ah! This feels so good! I'm going to tell my mummy! Ahh! The little girl kept moaning as she savoured the pleasure for the first time in her life.

Roy: Moan little girl! I know you can tell how sweet it is but it's going to painful when I penetrate your pussy.

Girl: Ahh!! Ahh! This feels so good! Aaahh!! Ah!! Something is about to rush out! Ahh!! Aaahh! Ah!

Roy: Cum!! Cum! Cum little girl! I know it's so sweet! Cum! Ah!

Girl: Ahh! God! This is too sweet! Aaah!! Something is rushing out! Aah!!

Aaahh!! The little girl moaned out Roy kept fingering her tight pussy as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down.

Girl: Ahh!! That was so good!
Roy: Yea, it's now time for the painful part.

Girl: What do you mean?
Roy: Just watch and see.

Roy spread her legs wide open and made to penetrate her pussy but his dick was so big that he had to forced it through.

Roy brough out some oil and rubbed on the girl's vagina as she moaned.

Roy: This should make it more easier to pass through smoothly.

Roy then started his forceful penetration of the girl's tight pussy as she screamed out loud.

Girl: Ahh! Stop! It's too big for my vagina! It's so painful! Ahh!!
Roy: Shut up! You have enjoyed your moment of pleasure and it's now time for me to enjoy mine.
Girl: Aah! You are going to tear my vagina! Your dick is too big for my vagina.
Roy: It will just fit in.

Roy finally and forcefully penetrated deep into the girl's vagina and she screamed as her pussy bleed and blood flowed out.

Girl: Blood! Blood! Please take me back to my mummy! This is too painful! Ahh!
Roy: Shut up girl!

Roy pulled off his dick and took the girl to the bathroom to wash off the blood, after that he changed the bedshet and threw the girl back to the bed.

Roy: Now we can continue our sex, don't worry it's going to feel good as we continue.

Girl: Leave me alone! I want my mummy.
Roy: Stupid girl! Mummy don't know you are here. It's time for me to have fun.

Roy forcefully penetrated deep into her pussy and she screamed.

Girl: Ahh! Your penis is too big for my vagina! Aahh!! Ah!! It's too big.
Roy: Who cares? I'm just going to have fun fucking your tight virgin pussy.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #35
Episode Eighteen (18)

Roy Cums In The Little Girl's Pussy X And She Got Her Pussy Licked

Roy had forcefully penetrated the little girl tight pussy with his huge dick as she screamed out.

Girl: Please don't do it, you are going to tear my vagina.
Roy: Just calm down, you will enjoy it.

Roy immediately started fucking the girl's tight pussy with his huge dick as she screamed out.

Girl: Aaah! Ahh! Ahh! Please! You are going to tear my vagina! Your penis is going to tear my vagina. Ahhh!!
Roy: Just relax girl, calm your mind down and you will enjoy it. Ah!!
Girl: Really?
Roy: Ahh! Yea! Your tight pussy is so sweet! Aaah!

Roy continued fucking her tight pussy as she relax her mind and calmed down.

Girl: Ahh! Aaah!! It's feeling so good! It feels so good!
Roy: Yes, your vagina is so fucking sweet! Aaah!

Roy continued fucking the girl's pussy as she continued moaning as she enjoyed his huge dick inside her little tight pussy.

Girl: Aahh!! Ahh! Aah! This feels so good! Aaah! This really feels so good. Keep shoving your dick into my vagina. Ahh!

Roy: Now you are talking girl, I'm going to fuck you till you can't take it any more.

Girl: Aah!! Ahh!! Keep fucking my tight vagina with your huge dick! Ahh! Aah! Your penis is going to tear my pussy! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stood fucking my pussy. Aaah!

Roy: Aah! Ah! Your pussy is so fucking sweet!
Girl: Yea, keep fucking my pussy with your big dick! Ahhhh! This feels so good! Ahh! Aaahh! Aaah! Something is about to rush out! Aah! This feels so good! It's going to come out!
Roy: Yea! Cum baby! Let the pussy juice out!

Girl: Aaah!! This is so sweet! Aahh! It's coming out! Aaah!

Aahh!! The girl moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down and Roy also kept fucking her tight pussy very fast as he was about to cum.

Girl: Aaah!! It feels so good! Aah! Ahh! Aah!! I love it!
Roy: Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! I'm fucking going to cum in your pussy! Ahh!! Ah!!
Girl: Fuck! Pour your semen in my pussy! Aah!! Aaah!

Roy continued fucking her little tight pussy very hard and fast as he was about to pour his semen into her pussy and she kept moaning out loud.

Girl: Ahh!! Aha! Ahh!! Fuck! Keep fucking my little tight pussy! Pour your cum inside me! Aaah!! Aaahh! Aahh!!

Roy: Ahh! Ah!! Ahh! Oh my God! Your pussy is fucking sweet! I can't stop fucking it! Aahh! Oh my God! I can't stop fucking your sweet pussy! It's rushing out!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #36
Episode Eighteen (18) Continuation

Ahh! Oh my God! Aaahh! Roy moaned out as he reached orgasm and poured his semen inside her pussy.

Roy: Ahh! That was so sweet.
Girl: Yea, I can feel your warm semen inside my pussy.

Roy pulled out his huge dick from her tight pussy and she screamed.

Girl: Aaah!!

Roy: You are such a sweet girl. So what's your name?
Girl: It's Julia.
Roy: Okay Julia, come and lick and suck my huge dick so that we can continue fucking.
Julia: Yes, I want us to do it again.

Roy lied down on the bed as Julia grabbed his huge dick and smiled.

Julia: I can't believe this big dick entered my tight pussy.
Roy: The vagina is fucking elastic, now get to work Julia.

Julia immediately started licking his dick and carressing his ball like a pro.

Roy: Ahh! Ah! You are so good! Ah!! Oh yea! Keep licking my big dick! Aahh! I love the way you caress my balls.

Julia proceeded to tickling his dick head with her tongue as she moaned.

Roy: Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! You are so fucking good at this! Ahh! Aaah! Ahh! Ah!

Julia swallowed his dick head and sucked it very hard and fast as she couldn't swallow his dick whole. Later she proceeded to giving him a very hard and fast handjob as he continued moaning.

Roy: Ahh! Ahh!! Ahh!! That's it! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!!

Roy pushed her to the bed after she had shaked his dick to get more harder as he almost cum.
He spread her legs wide open and smiled at her.

Roy: I'm going to lick your pussy so good.
Juliet: Yea, lick my pussy! I'm going to love it. Aahh!

Roy dipped his tongue inside her pussy and she moaned out.

Julia: Aahh! This feels so good! Go ahead! Keep licking my pussy till I cum.

Roy started tongue fucking and licking her pussy as she moaned out loud and passionately.

Julia: Aah!! Ahh! Aahh! This feels so good! Aaahh! Keep licking my pussy! Ahhh! Ahh! Don't stop!! Don't stop! Aaah!! Ahh!! Ahh! This feels so good! Aaahh!!

Roy continued eating her sweet and tight pussy as she continued moaning and couldn't stop because of the sweet pleasure.

Julia: Ahh!! Ah!! Aaah! This feels so good! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Aaah! Oh my God! I can't hold it anymore!

Ahh! Ah! Ahh! Julia moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down as Roy licked it all and smiled.

Julia: That was so good!
Roy: Yes, and it's time to fuck your anus.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #37
Episode Nineteen (19)

Roy Fucks The Little Girl Tiny Tight Anus!

After cumming inside the little girl (Julia) pussy and licking it till she cum, Roy had decided to switch over and fuck her anus.

Roy: I'm going to fuck your asshole.
Julia: My asshole is too small, it's going to be way painful. I'm not even sure your dick will fit in.
Roy: Leave the worrying to me, now bend down.
Julia: Okay.

Julia bent down in the doggy position and Roy spanked her ass three times.

Julia: Aaah! Ah! Ah!
Roy: This your little ass is going to take in my dick whether it likes it or not.
Julia: Yea, I want to see how it will feel like.

Roy brought a lubricating oil and starting rubbing in on her ass so that it would help in the smooth passage of his dick into her anus.

Roy smiled as he kept on oiling her ass and she was smiling.

Julia: I can't wait to have your dick in my asshole.
Roy: Don't worry, it will soon be done. I just have to make sure that it goes in smoothly.
Julia: Good, I never knew sex was this sweet.

Roy was done oiling her ass and then he was beating her ass with his huge dick as she moaned.

Julia: Ahh! It feels so good with you beating my ass with your dick.

Roy made to penetrate her anus but it was too tight. He mae to force his way into her anus but it was still too tight.

Roy: It seems we have a little problem.
Julia: Please make your dick to enter my asshole.
Roy: Don't worry. I will fix it up.

Roy opened a drawer and brought out many dildos of different sizes.

Roy: All right, I use this to loosen the holes of girls like you.
Julia: Wow! Can you give me the big one to go home with? I want to be fucking my pussy at home with the big one.
Roy: No problem, when we are done I'm going to give you the big one.

Roy inserted a dildo inside her anus that managed to pass through and Julia screamed.

Julia: Ahh!! That's too painful. Ahh!
Roy: Don't worry, you will get used to it just like the way you did with my dick in your pussy.

Roy immediately started thrusting the dildo inside her anus as she moaned and screamed.

Julia: Aah! Ahh! Aaah! Ah! It's painful! Ahh!! Ah!
Roy: Relax girl, it's your fucking first time.
Julia: Ahh!! Ah! I can't wait to have your dick inside my asshole. Ahh! Ah!
Roy: Ahh! You just have to wait for a little while and my mighty dick will bless your anus.
Juliet: Ah! Aaah! Ahh! Ahh! I can wait! Ahh!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #38
Episode Nineteen (19) Continuation

After trying many dildos on Julia's tight anus Roy decided it was time to forcefully penetrate her tight anus with his huge dick.

Roy: I'm finally going to fuck your damn tight anus.
Julia: Yes, at last. I love it.

Roy poured more of the oil on her ass to enable the smooth passage of his dick into her anus.

Roy: Here it comes Julia!

Roy made to penetrate inside her anus but it was tight, he didn't give up until he forced his dick into her tight anus as she screamed.

Julia: Aaah!! Ahh! I can feel your huge dick in my tiny asshole.
Roy: Get ready girl for a tough banging because I won't be going easy on you.
Julia: Fuck! Fuck me with all you got. I can manage your huge dick in my tight asshole.

Roy immediately started fucking her tight anus with his huge dick and she starting moaning out, or screaming one can't tell.

Julia: Aahh! Ahh! Aaah! Aahh! Ah! Ahh! Your big dick is going to tear my ass! Ahh! Aah! Your dick is going to tear my asshole!

Roy continued fucking her anus harder than before even as she said his huge dick would tear her ass because he knew she was enjoying it, so he kept fucking her tight anus, faster and harder than before.

Julia: Aaah!! Ahh! Aaahh! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ahh! Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Your big dick is going to tear my little hole. Ahh! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I love your dick in my asshole!

Roy: Ah! Your ass is fucking sweet!! I can't stop fucking it! It's to sweet! You are strong for a little girl! Ahh! Aaah!

Julia: Yea, keep fucking my asshole! Aah! Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Please don't stop fucking! Don't stop fucking! I'm going to cum!

Roy continued fucking her anus very much harder as he too was about to cum because of the sweetness of fucking her anus.

Roy: Ahh! Cum Julia! I'm also going to fucking cum! Aaah! Your asshole is so sweet! I'm going to cum! Aaah!! Ahh! Ah!

Julia: I can't hold it anymore! It's rushing out!
Roy: Ahh! I'm going to pour inside your anus!

Aahh! Ahh! Ahh! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Roy and Julia moaned out loud as they both reached orgasm as her pussy fluid dripped down and Roy poured his semen inside her anus.

Julia: Ahhh!! Ah! That was so good!
Roy: Yes, you are so sweet!

Roy pulled out his dick from her anus as she screamed, he gave it to her to lick as his semen oozed out from her anus.
Juvia wasted no time in grabbing his dick and licking his semen as she smiled.

Roy: That's it! Be a good girl Julia.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #39
Episode Twenty (20)

Female Dominance: Amina's Time To Fuck!

Do you remember Amina? She was one of the ladies that took some boys home to fuck in just few episodes ago.

Amina had choosed Charles and James as the two boys she would fuck while at home.

When they got to her house Amina showed them to a particular room where she do all kinds of sexual adventure.

There were beds, ropes, whips, chains, vibrators and many dildos in the room.

Amina: Now remember boys, I own you people so we are going to do things my way.

Charles: Yes, our job is to satisfy you that's all.
Amina: Good boys. Now pull off your shorts and show me your huge dicks.

Charles and James pulled of their shorts and so did Amina pulled off her clothes except her white pant, she grabbed their huge dicks and caressed them.

Amina: Wow!! This is really going to be fun!

Amina knelt down and started shaking their dicks as they moaned.

Charles: Aaah! Ahh! Aaah!! Keep shaking that dick! Aaah! Shake it!

James: Yea bitch! Keep shaking our fucking dicks! Aaah!! Ahh!!

Amina: Relax, the fun part is just beginning.

Amina started sucking their cocks at intervals as the duo kept moaning. She tickled their penis head before swallowing it whole and sucked it so hard and fast as the two guys savoured the sweet pleasure she was giving them and moaned.

Charles: You are fucking good bitch!! Aaah!
James: Suck! Keep sucking!

Amina: I guess it's time I get serious.

Amina grabbed Charles and placed him on a bed in the room and tied down him up with chains as his dick just stood erect and strong as Amina smiled.

Amina tied James hands up to to a pole and also his legs and his dick was standing erect and strong.

Amina: You just have to wait James, let me be done with Charles.

Amina climbed on Charles body and placed her huge ass on his face.

Amina: Tear my pant with your teeth.

Charles: Yes bitch.

Charles bite Amina's pant and drew it as he could and he was finally able to tear it, and Amina threw the pant away as her naked ass was now standing in front of Charles' face.

Amina: Now lick my asshole like it's all you got in this world.
Charles: Of course, I'm going to lick your asshole!

Amina raised her ass lower to his face giving him only a little room to breath and he was ready to give her a great ass licking.

Amina: All right, do it now.
Charles: It's my pleasure.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #40
Episode Twenty (20) Continuation

Charles immediately started licking Amina's ass as she moaned.

Amina: Ahh!! Ahh!! That's it baby! Ah! Aah! Lick my fucking ass! This feels so fucking good!! Aaah!! Ahh! Lick my damn fucking ass! Eat it! Eat it! Aaahh!!

As Amina continued moaning Charles kept licking her ass like it was the only thing he got and he was also tongue fucking her anus as she moaned.

Amina: Aahh! Ahh! You are so fucking good! Aaah! Ahh! Ahh! You are so fucking good! Aah! Oh my God! Keep licking my ass and anus! Aaah! Don't stop! Keep licking it! It feels so good! Ahh! Ahh!

As Charles was busy ass licking Amina as she moaned, James was waiting for his turn to be pleasured.

James: Wow! I can't wait to get my dick into that asshole! Ahh!

Amina kept on moaning as she was about to cum and Charles kept licking her ass and asshole, the pleasure was just too sweet and she couldn't just stop moaning.

Amina: Ahh! Aaahh! Ahh!! Lick my fucking asshole! Lick it! Ahh! Don't fucking stop! Don't fucking stop! Aaah! I'm going to cum! I'm fucking going to cum!!! Ahh!

Amina kept on moaning as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide as Charles continued licking her asshole.

Amina: Ahh! Ahh! I'm fucking going to cum! Aah! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ah! It's fucking rushing out!

Ahhh!! Ahhh!! Amina moaned out loud as she reached orgasm as her pussy fluids dripped down.
She stood up a little and placed her pussy near Charles' mouth and her pussy fluids dripped down to his mouth and he swallowed it.

Amina: Ahh! That was so good! Aaahh!! Swallow my fucking cum! Swallow my fucking cum! Ahh!!

Charles opened his wide and continued swallowing her cum as it dripped down till she was satisfied.

Amina: That's it! Be a good boy! Aahh! You did well licking my ass!!
Charles: Your ass is fucking sweet.

Amina climbed down on the bed and they both started kissing as they licked their tongues and exchanged saliva.

Amina: All right, it's time to have your dick in my pussy.

Charles: Yes.

Charles was still tied up with chains all over his body with his dick standing strong and erect.
Amina climbed on the bed and slowly shoved his huge and long dick deep into her pussy as they both moaned.

Charles: Aah! I love my dick in your pussy!
Amina: Me too, it's now time for me to ride you so hard till you cum in my pussy.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #41
Episode TwentyOne (21)

Female Domination: Amina Makes Charles To Cum!

After making Charles to lick her ass and tongue fuck her anus till she cum, Amina climbed on the tied up Charles with his dick standing up strong and erect as she shoved it into her pussy.

Amina: I'm going to make your fat dick cum inside my pussy.
Charles: Yea, please make me cum in your pussy!

Amina started moving up and down as Charles dick kept thrusting deep into her pussy as they both moaned.

Amina: Ah!! Ah! This feels so good! I'm going to make your fat dick cum in my pussy. Ahh!

Charles continued moaning as he savoured the pleasure of Amina riding his dick, he loved it as he was tied to the bed with chains and she was doing the sweet work.

Charles: Aaah!! Ahh!! Aaahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't stop! Keep moving! Aaah! Make my fat dick cum in your pussy! Ahh!!!

Amina: That's it! Ahh! Keep moaning! Ahh! Keep moaning! I'm going to make you cum in my pussy! Moan baby! Ahh! This feels so good.

Amina kept moving up and down as Charles' dick kept thrusting inside her pussy, her body vibrated as her boobs also moved up and down.

Charles: Ahh! Oh my God! Don't fucking stop! Let my dick keep pounding your sweet pussy! Ahh!!
Amina: Aaah! Ah!! Aaah! Ah! This feeels so good! Ahh! I'm going to make you cum in my fucking pussy! Ahh!

James was sexually tortured as he watched Amina riding Charles' dick very hard and fast as they both moaned.

James: Damn it! I'm being tortured here.

Ahh! Aah! Ahh! Ah! Keep moving don't stop! Keep moving ahh! Ahh!! Ah! Charles continued moaning as Amina kept riding his dick very hard and fast as it thrusted deep into her pussy.

Charles: Ahh! Ahh! Ah! Aaah! I'm fucking going to cum! Ahh! Ahh! Aaah! Ahh! Ah! Ah ahh!

Amina: Aaah! Oh my God! Cum in my damn pussy! Ahh! Cum! Cum! Aaah!
Charles: Aahh! It's fucking rushing out! Ahh!!

Aaahh!! Charles moaned out as he reached orgasm and released his semen into Amina's pussy, Amina also moaned out loud as she felt his warm semen inside her.

Charles: Ahh! That was so fucking good! Aaah!! Ahh!
Amina: Yea baby, I almost cum too. You are going to lick my pussy till I cum before I attend to your friend.

Amina climbed down and grabbed his dick, she pressed his penis head till some semen came out and she licked it.

Amina: So yummy! I'm going to drink your semen for my tea tomorrow morning.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #42
Episode TwentyTwo (22) Continuation

Amina climbed back to the bed and placed her vagina in front of Charles' face, she also left him with almost no breathing space this time.

Amina: I almost cum when I rode your cock! Now make my pussy cum before I choke you with it.
Charles: Yes bitch! 

Charles immediately dipped his tongue inside her pussy as she moaned out loud and he started licking and tongue fucking her pussy.

Amina: Ahh!! Ahh! That's it! That's it! Aaahh! Oh my God!! Ahh! Ah! Aaah! I'm almost there ahh! Ah!! I'm almost there! Keep licking my pussy! Aaah!

Charles licked her pussy very much better as she said she was almost going to cum.

Amina: Aaah! Aaah! Ah! Lick my fucking pussy! Aaah! Keep licking my fucking pussy! Aaah! I'm fucking going to cum! Ahh! Don't stop! I'm fucking going to cum!

Amina had grabbed Charles' dick as she moaned while he licked her pussy like the pro he is.

Amina: Aah! Ah! Ahh! Aaah! This feels so fucking good! I'm going to cum! I can't hold it anymore!

Aaahh! Ah!! Aaah! Amina moaned out as she reached orgasm as her pussy fluids dripped down and poured into Charles' mouth who swallowed it.

Anita: Aaah! This feels so good, now I'm going to spend some time with your friend. 

Amina climbed down and approached James who smiled as she was coming.

James: At last! I'm going to have a taste of you.
Amina: When you are tied up? It is I who will have my way with you.
James: Both ways still works for me.
Amina: Hmm, I was hoping to hear that.

Amina suddenly grabbed his dick and started carressing it as he moaned.

James: Aahh! Ah! Aaahh! Ah! That's it! Handle my fucking dick with care.

Amina started licking his body and nipples while she was shaking his dick at the same time as she moaned.

Amina: How do you feel?
James: I feel so good!
Amina: Which hole do you want to fuck first.

James: Your tight asshole!
Amina: I see, but I'm going to play with you a little bit. I'm the boss here so I decide what happens.

Amina left him and brought out many dildos.

Amina: Ladies like me love it when a dick is in our ass. Now, let me see how sweet it's going to be for you when I shove these dildos into your asshole.

James: You are a fucking real bitch!
Amina: You just nailed it.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #43
Episode TwentyTwo (22)

Female Dominance: Amina's Experiment X James Fucks Her Anus

After Amina made Charles lick her ass and tongue fuck her asshole till she cum and also shoving his dick into her pussy to make him cum inside her, she went over to James and brought out some dildos to carry out her experiment.

Amina: All right James, it's now time for me to pleasure you. I'm going to make you feel so good.
James: You are quite a real bitch! Bring it on!

Amina untied him from the pole and then tied his hands and legs as she made him to bend down in the doggy style as she was about to pleasure him with her tongue and the dildos on her hands.

Amina: Now relax and moan as I pleasure you. It will be so sweet!

Amina dipped her tongue into his ass and started licking it.

James: Aaah! Aah! You are quite the real deal bitch! Ah!

Amina continued licking his ass as he moaned and she stopped when she was satisfied, then she spanked his ass three times and after that she brushed her pussy against his ass as she moaned.

Amina: Now, it's time for me to shove these dildos inside your fucking ass.
James: Oh mahn! It feels so good with a lady doing this.
Amina: Just be loyal like the little dog you are and I will reward you by letting you fuck my asshole.
James: Get to it already, I can't wait any longer to fuck your anus bitch!
Amina: Okay.

Meanwhile Charles was watching them as he was still tied up and he was savouring the pleasure of the orgasm he just felt when he released his semen into Amina's pussy.

Charles: (In his mind) This lady is quite a bitch! I will be changing the game on daylight and fuck the hell out of her.

Amina: Are you ready doggy?
James: Yes bitch!

Amina tried inserting a huge dildo into James' anus but it was damn tight.

Amina: Yea, yea! Nothing has passed through your shithole.
James: Yea, I'm straight but I love it when a lady spice up the game.
Amina: No problem, I just know the thing to do.

Amina opened a cupboard in the room and brought out a lubricating oil she uses to oil her body when she wants to fuck.
She brought the oil and poured it on James's ass and started rubbing in on his ass as she smiled and laughed.

Amina: How do you fucking feel?
James: I feel so excited, this is the first time a bitch is fucking dominating me.
Amina: I see, now I'm really going to take the game to another level.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #44
Episode TwentyTwo (22) Continuation

After oiling James' ass Amina dropped the dildos and tied a strapon around her waist.

Amina: All right doggy, it's time for me to penetrate your fucking ass.
James: Come on bitch! Make it worth it!
Amina: Of course.

Amina immediately penetrated James' anus with the strapon and started fucking it as they both smiled and laughed as he moaned.

James: Ahh! Bitch! You are damn fucking good! Oh my God! It feels so good with a bitch fucking me. Aaahh!

Amina: Hahahaha! Hahahaha! This is fun! Oh my God! I'm going to give it to you very hard!

Amina continued fucking his ass with the strapon tied around her waist and her boobs were moving up and down as she did it!

James: Ahh! Aaah! You are so good bitch!
Amina: Of course, I like playing with my dogs.

Amina fucked him for a while and brought out the strapon from his anus and told him to suck and lick it.

Amina: How does it fucking taste?
James: It tastes so good.
Amina: It's your reward time, you can fuck my asshole now.
James: Oh yes, that it what I was waiting for bitch!

Amina bent down in the doggy position as James spanked her ass three times.

Amina: Aaah! Ahh! Ahh!! Oh yea! I need your fucking dick inside my ass.
James: Of course, you asked for it.

James penetrated Amina's anus with his huge dick as she moaned out.
Amina: Ahh! It feels so good with your dick in my ass! Aaah! Oh my God! It fucking feels so good with your dick inside my ass!

James immediately started fucking her anus very hard and fast as she screamed out and moaned.

Amina: Aaah! Ahh! Oh my God! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my damn ass! Oh my God! Aaah! This is so sweet! Fuck! Fuck!

James kept fucking her asshole more harder and faster than before as he had been wanting to fuck her anus for long, and Amina just kept moaning out loud as she was enjoying his dick in her ass.

Amina: Aah! Oh my God! This is so good! Aahh! Oh my God!
James: How do you feel bitch?
Amina: I feel so good! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Aahh! It feels so good! Aaah! Oh my God! Don't stop fucking my damn ass!
James: I won't stop! I love it! I'm going to fuck your damn ass till we cum!

Aaah!! Aahh! Ahh! Oh my God!! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my damn ass! Oh my God! Please don't stop! Aaahh!! Amina continued moaning as James kept fucking her hot ass with his huge dick.

There will be no episode update tomorrow