Skip to main content

Topic: 30+ Sex And Guns (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 26964 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 30+ Sex And Guns
Reply #150
Episode SeventyFour (74) Continuation

Ah! Aaah! God! Fuck me! Fuck my fucking pussy! Ahh!! God! This is so great! Mrs. Faith immediately started moaning as Clinton began fucking her pussy with his huge cock.

Faith: Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck!! Fuck! This feels so good! This feels so great! Fuck my pussy! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so fucking sweet! I love this!

Mrs. Faith continued moaning out as she could feel his huge dick thrusting very hard and deep into her pussy, giving her the best pleasure ever as she got crazier and her pussy got wetter.

It was like nothing she had felt before, and tears started dripping down from her eyes as she moaned and screamed and she could feel that she would cum again at any moment.

Faith: Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! This feels so good! Fuck! Fuck my fucking pussy! I love this! This is too sweet! Harder! Harder! Fuck my pussy more harder! I'm fucking going to cum again.
Clinton: Yea, cum you fucking slut!

Clinton immediately grabbed her ass and started fucking her pussy very hard and fas as they both moaned out and she began screaming and crying at the same time.

Faith: Ahh! God! This is so fucking good! God!

As Clinton continued firing down her pussy in the doggy position, he could feel the sweetness of fucking such a tight pussy with his giant dick. The feeling was so amazing as he got closer to orgasm with every thrust, and her pussy got wetter by the second making his huge dick slide in more easily and faster.

Clinton: (In his mind) Oh my God! This bitch is so fucking tight and sweet! I'm going to fuck her till I'm done with her, to hell with her dumb campaign.

Clinton continued fucking her pussy very hard and fast as she cried out, and he was about to cum with Faith as he had almost cum during the hot blowjob.
He loved the sight of her ass vibrating and her pussy dripping, as he fucked her very hard and fast.

Faith: Oh my God! Oh my God! This feels so good! This feels so good! I'm fucking going to cum! I can't hold it any more!
Clinton: Oh yea bitch! Get ready for something warm inside your pussy!

Clinton immediately grabbed her boobs and started fucking her wet and dripping pussy much faster than before as he was about to release his semen, and Mrs. Faith on the other hand was also about to cum as they had point reached the point of no returned.

Clinton and Mrs. Faith continued moaning out loud as they had both reached the point of no return, and nothing would ever bring them back as they were both about to release their cum.

Faith: Oh my God! This is so sweet! I'm fucking going to cum! Ahh! This is the best ever! Oh God! This is too sweet! I can't hold it any more! I'm fucking going to cum!
Clinton: Oh God! You are so fucking sweet bitch! I'm going to cum in your fucking pussy! This feel so good!

Faith: Yea! Keep fucking my pussy! I'm fucking going to cum again! I can't hold it anymore! It's going to pour out! I'm fucking going to cum!
Clinton: Ahh! You are so fucking sweet bitch! I'm fucking going to cum in your pussy! My dick is fucking going to erupt!

Aaahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Mrs. Faith and Clinton moaned out as they both reached orgasm at the same time and her pussy fluids dripped down as he shot his warm semen deep into her pussy.

Faith: Oh my God! That was so fucking good! I love this feeling.
Clinton: Yes bitch! And we are just getting started.
Faith: Oh yes! You are the best!

Ahhh!! Mrs. Faith screamed as Clinton forced his dick more deeper inside her pussy.

Faith: Oh my God! This is so fucking good! You are the best!

Watch Out For The Next Episode!!
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #151
Episode SeventyFive (75)

Clinton And Faith In 69!! X Her Pussy Is Penetrated Again X She Moans

Clinton pulled out his huge dick from Mrs. Faith's pussy after they had both cum in the doggy position and she moaned.

Faith: Oh my God! That was so fucking good!
Clinton: Yes, you are so sweet bitch.

Mrs. Faith knelt down immediately and started shaking his huge cock as some of his semen started splashing at her face as she smiled, and some of his semen was dripping down from her pussy.

Faith: Oh my God! I'm fucking going to suck your huge cock. I love it!
Clinton: Yes bitch, it's the best thing you ever had in your life.
Faith: Yes, it is.

Mrs. Faith immediately started sucking Clinton's huge dick very hard and fast, as she was also carressing her pussy.
Clinton held her head and fucked her mouth very hard and fast till she coughed many times.

Clinton continued mouth fucking her very hard and fast as she coughed many times and her saliva was dripping to his dick and then to the floor, and he stopped as she almost choked.

Faith: Ahh! Oh my God! Your dick is so fucking huge! I love it! So sweet!!
Clinton: Yes bitch!

Mrs. Faith stood up as they both kissed and licked their tongues, while he was at the same time squeezing her ass.
Tears dripped down from her eyes as she could feel his dick brushing against her pussy.

Faith: (In her mind) Oh my God! This is paradise! I love this! This is the heaven we have always talked about.

They stopped kissing as Clinton lied down on the sofa with his dick standing erect, and she was so excited.

Faith: I love you so much.
Clinton: That's good to know bitch, let's do 69.
Faith: Yea, it's going to be fun.
Clinton: Come over you fucking slut!

Faith climbed on Clinton's body in the 69 position as she brought her wet pussy to his face, and she grabbed his dick at the other end and started blowing it breeze.

Faith: Oh God! I love your cock so much! I'm going to suck it like never before.
Clinton: Let's see how you are going to keep that up with me eating your pussy.
Faith: Oh my God! You are so fucking good! Let's do this!
Clinton: Yes bitch!!

Clinton spanked her ass many times as she moaned, and he smiled as he saw how her ass vibrated.

Clinton: You are so fucking good.

Mrs. Faith immediately started sucking his huge cock and he started eating her wet and yummy pussy as they moaned silently.
Tears dripped down from her eyes as she could feel the extreme sweet pleasure as Clinton was eating her pussy, and her entire body became over sensitive.

Faith: (In her mind) Oh God! This feels so good! I fucking love this! This feels so good. Oh yea!

Clinton on the other hand was also feeling the sweet pleasure as Mrs. Faith was sucking his dick very hard and fast, sending him a wave of sweet sexual pleasure.

Clinton: (In his mind) Oh yea! This bitch is a fucking sucker! She's so good! This is how to suck my dick! She's so good! Only Lucy can compare to her, she's such a fucking slut and a good sucker. Oh God! This feels so fucking good.

The duo continued pleasing each other as Mrs. Faith sucked his dick as best as she could, and Clinton ate her sweet pussy so good.
Their bodies was burning of sexual pleasure, as they won't stop. And it was now a contest of who will stop first and moan out loud.

Faith: (In her mind) He's eating my pussy so good! I can't hold on for long! I'm fucking going to scream!
Clinton: (In his mind) This bitch is so fucking good! Ahh! I bet this is the first time she's having this much fun and excitement. Her husband is missing a lot!

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #152
Episode SeventyFive (75) Continuation

Aaahh!! Mrs. Faith moaned and screamed out as she couldn't hold it anymore, and she stopped sucking Clinton's dick but still grabbed it as she moaned.

Faith: Ahh!! Oh God! Oh my God! This feels so good! I love this so much! Keep eating my pussy! Ahh!

Mrs. Faith pressed her pussy more into his face as she couldn't stop moaning as the pleasure was so sweet, and he licked her more deeper.

Faith: Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so fucking good! I love this! Eat my fucking pussy you fucking pussy eater!

As Clinton ate her pussy like a wild tiger eating it's prey, he immediately forced three of his fingers into her anus and she cum immediately without any warning and it splashed on his mouth and face.

Faith: Oh my God! Oh my God! This is too much! I love this! I fucking love this! Ahh! This feels so good!!

She immediately started shaking his dick with her mouth wide open as she was savouring the pleasure of the explosive orgasm, and he was still pleasing her two sweet holes at the same time.

Clinton immediately spanked her ass and she stood up from his body, and he sat down on the sofa as he held his huge and giant cock.

Mrs. Faith started salivating at the sight of the amazing cock of life and she started rubbing her pussy.

Faith: Oh my God! I'm always suprised at the size no matter how many times I have seen it. Your cock is the dick of life.
Clinton: You are so right bitch, only a slut like you can understand.
Faith: Yea, I love it. I want to ride it again.

Clinton laughed as he saw the look on her face, and her pussy was fucking dripping wet as she had cum many times.

Clinton: You fucking whore! You want more of my dick huh?
Faith: Yes! It's my life right now.
Clinton: Come and have it slut!

Faith who was so excited climbed on Clinton's body as he sat on the large sofa, and she grabbed his huge dick and started looking at it.

Faith: Oh God! I'm going to get this inside my tight pussy!!
Clinton: That's the way to go bitch!

Faith screamed as she inserted his dick inside her pussy but it was so big so she had to force it in.

Faith: Oh my God! Oh my God! This is life!

Mrs. Faith immediately started move up and down slowly and she moaned as his huge dick kept thrusted down deep into her pussy.

Faith: Oh God! Slow! Slow! Yea! This feels so good!!
Clinton: What's the matter bitch? Can't go faster?
Faith: It's so sweet. If I go faster the sweetness is going to be too much and I'm going to cum again. I want to enjoy it a little before I cum again.

Clinton immediately spanked her ass and started licking her body, and she moaned out as he bit her nipples.

Clinton: So my dick is fucking too much for your pussy.
Faith: Yes, I'm going to ride you slowly.
Clinton: (Smiles) Maybe it's going to be different with your anus.
Faith: Oh God! I can't wait for that to happen.

Ahh!! God! What is this fucking feeling? I feel like cumming!! Mrs. Faith immediately moaned out as Clinton grabbed her ass and pushed his huge dick deep inside her pussy.

Faith: Oh God! This feels so good! I feel like I'm going to cum!

Clinton kissed her and she responded as they both licked their tongues.

Clinton: Now, ride my dick as you want bitch but I won't be patient.
Faith: Thank you my love! I love you so much!!

And so Clinton's sexcapade with Faith continued as she slowly rode his dick, and she had totally forgotten why she visited Clinton in the first place because his dick is life!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #153
Episode SeventySix (76)

Mrs. Faith Rides Clinton's Huge Cock So Hard! X She Cums Again!! X Time For Ass Eating 101!!!

Mrs. Faith kept riding Clinton's huge dick inside her pussy slowly as he sat on the large sofa.
His dick was too big that she would cum immediately if she went on very fast.

Clinton smiled as he saw the look on her face, and she was so helpless as her life at that moment depended on fucking his huge dick.
She was moaning out very loud with her mouth wide open and tears dripped down from her eyes as it was just too sweet.

Clinton: What's the matter bitch? You are crying.
Faith: I can't help it! Your dick is too sweet!
Clinton: All right, hasten up bitch because I'm running out of patience.
Faith: Yes!

Mrs. Faith kept riding his huge dick inside her pussy slowly, and she kept on moaning very loud as it was just too sweet and a wave of unlimited pleasure spread all over her body.

Faith: Ahh! Oh my God! This feels so good! I love this! This feels so fucking good! Aaah!! Oh my God! This feels so fucking good! God! Your dick is so fucking sweet.

Clinton spanked her ass many times as she moaned out and he loved the way her ass vibrated, and the sight of her huge boobs and sweet nipples were pleasuring enough.

Mrs. Faith kept on moaning as his sweet huge dick rampaged deep inside her wet pussy, and she was in wonderland.

Clinton: (In his mind) Her husband is missing a lot! Look at her sweet body, it's so bad that her husband doesn't like exploring. I bet her ass that he haven't touched her anus, and that's just good for me because I'm going to turn her into my fucking sex toy.

Faith: (In her mind) Oh God! This is so fucking good! I'm going to cum again at this rate! I wish I was fucked like this at home! Ahh!! I love Clinton with all my life!

Ahhh!! Mrs. Faith moaned out as Clinton grabbed her ass and inserted his huge dick deeper inside her sweet pussy.

Faith: Ahh!! Oh my God! I feel like I'm fucking going to cum!!
Clinton: Yes bitch! You are fucking going to cum! From today you are my fucking sex toy.
Faith: Thank you so much. Do whatever you want with my pussy, asshole and boobs. It's all yours.
Clinton: Good! Now ride my dick so hard, we are going to have a lot of fun.
Faith: Yes my love, I'm going to ride you like never before.
Clinton: Good bitch! (In his mind) At the sight of my huge dick, all the ladies shall bow.

Mrs. Faith immediately started moving up and down very fast, as Clinton's huge dick kept thrusting deep inside her pussy.
The pleasure and urge surged higher in her body, as his huge dick fucking her pussy sent unlimited waves of sexual pleasure all over her body as she was about to cum and all she could do was moan.

Faith: Aaah!! Oh my God! This feels so good! I'm fucking good to cum again! This is too sweet! I'm fucking going to cum!

Clinton also moaned out as she was riding his huge dick inside her tight pussy that his dick covered, and he started licking her body.

Clinton: Aaah!! Oh my God!! This feels so good! You are so fucking sweet bitch! Your pussy is so fucking sweet! I love it!
Faith: Yea, oh my God! This is so fucking sweet! I love this! Oh God!

Mrs. Faith tried holding her cum but the pleasure was so damn fucking sweet that her pussy fluids were dripping down so fast as an explosive orgasm was on the way and she couldn't help it.

Faith: Ahh!! Oh my God! This is so sweet! I can't hold it anymore! I'm fucking going to cum!
Clinton: Cum bitch! You are so fucking sweet!!
Faith: Yea! It's fucking dripping down! I'm fucking going to cum! I can't hold it any more! It's fucking rushing out!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #154
Episode SeventySix (76) Continuation

Aaaahhh!!! God!! This is so fucking good! Mrs. Faith moaned out very loud with her mouth wide open as she just had an explosive orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down and poured on Clinton's huge dick to the sofa and she shed tears.

Faith: Oh my God! This is so fucking great! I can't help this feeling! I love this!

Clinton: Wow! You are so hot bitch! You just messed up the entire sofa.
Faith: I couldn't help it!! This is so sweet!

Clinton grabbed her huge boobs and started sucking it as she moaned out, and he also tickled her sweet nipples with his tongue.

Faith: Oh God!! Suck my fucking boobs and sweet nipples. They are all yours.

Clinton spanked her ass and she stood up; she screamed as his huge dick went out of her pussy and she fell on the ground smiling as she was very much exhausted but Clinton just laughed.

Clinton: I guess you are not strong enough to withstand my dick after all.
Faith: No. I can carry it! Trust me, I can withstand your dick. I just need a sec.
Clinton: As you wish bitch!

Clinton went over to the refridgerator and brought three cold bottle water, and poured it on her body as she screamed.

Faith: God! This is so fucking good! You are so hot my love!
Clinton: That should be enough to keep you up.
Faith: Yes. Thank you so much!!

Faith cleaned her body with her skirt and shirt as she smiled as she saw his huge dick still standing erect and strong.

Faith: Oh my God! I love you so much.

Clinton immediately grabbed her by the hair and took her pant, and he dragged her over to his room.

Clinton: We got something more interesting to do inside bitch.
Faith: I can't wait!!

Clinton pushed her on his large bed and she was so excited as she saw a lots of sex toys, and she knew that it was going to be a lot of fun.

Faith: Oh my God! You got a load of these stuffs here.
Clinton: Yes, and things are just about to get interested. I'm going to change your life, and your husband won't recognise you when you get back home.
Faith: Oh my God! I can't fucking wait!

Clinton: It's time for your anus to receive some lectures.
Faith: Oh yea, lecture my asshole Mr. Lecturer!
Clinton: Now, raise that ass up. This is going to be Ass Eating 101 from the best professor.
Faith: Oh God! I'm fucking going to enjoy this.

Mrs. Faith raised her ass up as she stayed in the doggy position and Clinton was carressing her big ass as he licked his tongue and she kept on smiling out of excitement as he was giving her what she had been missing her entire life.

Clinton: (In his mind) Wow! Her ass may not be huge as that of Linda, Lilian, Sarah, Joy, Maria, Lucy, Serena, Grace, Bola, Amina, Cynthia, Janet and a load more of others, but she got everything I need. I'm going to change her forever and she's going to be my loyal bitch!!

Clinton climbed on the bed and started squeezing her ass as she moaned.

Faith: Oh yes! This feels so good! Squeeze my fucking ass!
Clinton: Yes bitch, it's time for the lecture to begin.
Faith: Yea, bring it on! I need it so bad!

Clinton immediately sticked out his tongue and started tickling around her anus as she moaned out of the sweet, amazing feeling.

Faith: Oh my God! This feels so great! This is going to be a lot of fun. I love you Clinton! You are my love! To hell with my husband!

And so Clinton's sexcapade with Mrs. Faith continues as he begins Ass Eating 101!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #155
Episode SeventySeven (77)

Mrs. Faith Ass Is Eaten X Her Anus Is Penetrated

Clinton immediately began Ass Eating 101 as he dipped his tongue inside Mrs. Faith anus and started tongue fucking and licking it as she moaned out of the sweet pleasure.

She could feel his tongue doing wonders with her ass as she felt the sweet sensation in every part of her body, and all she could do was moan out of the sweetness.

Faith: Aaaah!! Oh my God! Eat my fucking ass! Ah! Keep eating my ass!! Ah! This feels so fucking good! Keep eating my ass!!

Mrs. Faith continued moaning out with her eyes closed as he continued eating her sweet ass like it was all he got, and the pleasure was just so sweet that she couldn't help it but moan out like the dick hungry bitch she was.

Faith: Oh yea!! Oh my God! Keep eating my ass! This feels so fucking good! Keep eating my fucking ass! Ah!! Oh my God! This feels so fucking good!! God! This feels so fucking good.

Aaaahh!! Oh my God! Mrs. Faith moaned out as Clinton dipped his fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking it and tongue fucking her anus at the same time as it sent waves of unlimited sex pleasure over her body as she vibrated.

She could feel her two holes being pleasured at the same time, and tears dripped down her eyes as it was just too fucking sweet for her to handle.

Faith: Oh my God!! This feels so good! I love this!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep finger fucking my pussy! Yea! Eat my fucking ass! This feels so good! I love this!

Her pussy got more wetter as Clinton was doing a good job of finger fucking it, her entire body vibrated as she felt his fingers pleasuring her as she moaned.

Clinton: (In his mind) This bitch is so sweet! She better gets ready for what's coming next. This is going to be a lot of fun!

Faith: (In her mind) He's finger fucking my pussy and eating my ass, this feels so good! I don't want him to stop! I love him. This feels so fucking good! This feels so fucking great. I love this.

Clinton immediately stop eating her ass but kept fingering her pussy very hard and fast from behind, as she kept on moaning and he loved the sound it made when he fingered her pussy.

Clinton: Are you ready for what's next bitch!!
Faith: I'm ready for whatever.

Clinton took a look at her anus and saw that his huge dick just couldn't pass through.

Clinton: It's time to loosen your anus bitch! I want my huge cock deep inside but it's just too tight.

Clinton stopped finger fucking her pussy as he was now spanking her naked ass as she screamed.

Faith: Oh God! Oh God! Keep spanking my ass!! This feels so good.
Clinton: Yes, and it's time to loose that ass of yours and get my dick inside.
Faith: I can't wait to have your dick inside my asshole.
Clinton: That's good to know bitch.

Clinton took a sex lubricating oil and poured it inside her anus, and on her ass cheeks as he rubbed it all over and her ass was shiny to his taste and he still poured more inside her anus.

Clinton: This looks so good! It's time for the loosening operation to begin.
Faith: I can't fucking wait.

Clinton took some dildos from his collection as he was about to start the operation, and Mrs. Faith was just so happy that that was happening to her and that she was just a fucking sex toy.

Clinton: It's time to shove these toys into your anus.
Faith: Bring it on!!
Clinton: You got guts bitch!
Faith: Yes, after all I'm just your fucking sex toy.
Clinton: (Spanks her ass) That's just the way to go bitch! I like you!

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #156
Episode SeventySeven (77) Continuation

Aaaah!! Mrs. Faith screamed out as Clinton forced a dildo deep inside her anus which despite the sex lubricating oil inside her anus, was still a bit painful.

Faith: Oh God! I can feel it inside! It feels just so good!
Clinton: Don't go screaming bitch, my dick is way more bigger than that. So I wonder what you will when it's finally inside you.
Faith: Oh God! You are making me go crazy. The thought of it hapening is ennugh to give me an orgasm.
Clinton: That's good to know. I just have to conduct some tests.

Clinton started fucking her anus with the dildo inside and she started moaning out and after a short time he switched to a slightly bigger dildo and used it on her so that her anus loosening would work just fine.

Faith: Ahhh!! Oh my God!! This feels so good! You are really great Clinton! You are the best!
Clinton: Yes, I'm just loosening your fucking anus to my taste so that I could have my huge dick inside.
Faith: Oh yea! You are so fucking good.

Clinton poured more sex lubricating oil inside her anus, as he tried more dick sizes of dildo on it as she kept of moaning loud and she imagined that he was fucking her anus very hard and fast.

Faith: Oh my God! This feels so fucking good! I love this!! I fucking love this.

Clinton on the other hand smiled as he was busy conducting the "Anus Loosening" experiment on her like the sex technician he was.

Clinton: It's now time to try something big!

Aaaahh!! Mrs. Faith moaned out very loud as he inserted a police baton inside her anus.

Faith: Oh my God! Oh my God! You are so fucking great! I love you.
Clinton: Yea, this looks just fine.

Mrs. Faith moaned out as he fucked her tight anus a little with the baton, and in just a short time Clinton had successfully loosened her anus to his taste.

Clinton: Experiment is complete. It's now time tn taste the outcome.
Faith: Oh God! I can't fucking wait anymore! I love you so much Clinton.

Aaaahh!! She moaned ou as Clinton pulled out the baton from her anus.

Faith: Oh God! I can't wait to have your dick inside my asshole.
Clinton: You are fucking going to love this.
Faith: Yea, bring it on.

Clinton poured more sex lubricating oil inside her anus and started carressing it with his fingers as she moaned.

Clinton: It's time to get it in.

Clinton placed her pant inside her mouth as she smiled.

Clinton: Your scream is going to pass across many buildings if I don't close your fucking mouth, just wait for a while and you will get used to it.

Clinton made to inserted his huge dick inside her anus but it still seems to be very tight after loosening it, so he spread it wide and forcibly inserted it inside her tight and sweet anus.

Tears dripped down from Mrs. Faith's eyes as she made to scream but Clinton had forced her pant inside her mouth.

Faith: (In her mind) Oh God! This feels so good! This is the best very ever!

Clinton licked his lips as he saw his huge dick inside her anus and he spanked her ass as her entire body vibrated.

Clinton: I did it bitch! How do you fucking feel? Oh! I forgot, you can't speak.

Ahh!! Oh my God!! This is so fucking good! Mrs. Faith moaned out as Clinton removed the pant in her mouth.

Faith: I feel so great! This feels so fucking good! Ahh! Please fuck my asshole so hard and fast.
Clinton: That's exactly what I'm going to do bitch!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #157
Episode SeventyEight (78)

Clinton Fucks Her Anus So Hard X She Screams X They Cum

Mrs. Faith started moaning and screaming out loud like never before as Clinton started fucking her tight anus with his huge dick very hard and fast.

This was her first time of getting it in the anus and it was turning out to be a fucking great experience, as Clinton was the one handling her with his huge dick.

The pleasure she felt as his huge dick kept digging inside her anus was unexplainable, as all she could do was scream, cry and moan as it was just fucking too sweet.

Faith: Oh my God! Oh my God! This feels so good! This feels so good! Ahh!!! Fuck!!

Clinton grabbed her ass and continued fucking her anus very hard and fast as she cried out and tears dripped down from her eyes and she was calling his name as she screamed.

Her ass vibrated as his huge dick continued thrusting in harder and faster, and her entire body vibrated as her boobs dangled.

Faith: Oh God! You are fucking going to tear my ass!! God! You are fucking killing me! Ahh! Fuck me harder! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! You are fucking going to tear my asshole! This feels so fucking good! I love this.

Clinton spanked her ass many times as she screamed out and he immediately grabbed her huge boobs, and started fucking her anus very hard and fast.

Her anus was a virgin but he had just disvirgined it, and was now enjoying it so good as he couldn't stop fucking her since it was so fucking sweet!

With every thrust, Clinton got close to orgasm as he moaned out while fucking her anus non stop!

Clinton: Oh my God! You are so sweet over here! I love your fucking anus. It's so fucking sweet!

Faith: Oh yea! Oh yea! Fuck my fucking asshole! This is so fucking sweet! I love this! Please don't fucking stop! You are fucking going to tear my asshole!

Mrs. Faith continued moaning and screaming as she was crying at the same time as Clinton's huge dick continued its rampage deep inside her anus.

With every thrust of his huge dick inside her anus, Mrs. Faith was more closer to heaven as she had drown in the ocean of sexual pleasure and her pussy was so wet and dripping as they were both close to orgasm.

Faith: Ah! Oh God! You are fucking kidding me! You are fucking going to tear my asshole! Yea! Keep fucking my asshole! It's fucking dripping down!

Clinton kept on fucking her anus more harder as he grabbed her boobs, and was very close to orgasm like her and he was pounding her sweet anus like crazy as a semen eruption was about to take place.

Clinton: Oh my God! You are so fucking sweet bitch, I'm going to cum in your asshole.
Faith: Oh yes!! Fuck my fucking ass! This feels good! I'm fucking going to cum. I'm fucking going to cum!!

Clinton and Mrs. Faith continued moaning out loud as they had both reached the point of no return , and nothing in this world would stop them from fucking as Mrs. Faith was still crying out loud.

Faith: Oh God!! I'm fucking going to cum! I can't hold it anymore! It's fucking dripping down! I love this. I'm fucking going to cum! I can't hold it any more!
Clinton: Yea! Cum! I'm fucking going to cum inside your anus! It's fucking going to explode.
Faith: Oh yea! I'm fucking going to cum! I can't fucking hold it anymore!
Clinton: Oh yea! Bitch! Get ready for something warm inside your anus! I'm fucking going to cum!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #158
Episode SeventyEight (78) Continuation

Aaaahh!! Clinton and Mrs. Faith moaned out as they both reached orgasm as her pussy fluids dripped down, and he released his semen inside her anus.

Faith: Oh God! This is so fucking great!! I love this! This is the best fuck ever! I love this! You are so fucking sweet Clinton.
Clinton: Yes bitch, and so are you.

Aaaahh!! Mrs. Faith moaned out as he pulled his huge dick out of her tight anus and she immediately passed out.

Clinton smiled as he saw her so fast asleep like a new born baby, and his semen were oozing out of her anus.

Clinton: Look at her sleeping already. She haven't had a good fuck like this her entire life.

Clinton proceeded to the bathroom where he had a cool shower, as he laughed.

When he was done, his sister Grace had returned and she was looking at Mrs. Faith who was lying fast asleep in the bed. Her body was smelling of her cum and Clinton's sweet, as sex fluids was all over her body.

Grace: You really overdid this one bro.
Clinton: I just gave her what she needed.
Grace: Okay then. I will be back tomorrow.
Clinton: Tomorrow?
Grace: Yes, I'm kind of busy with Maria.
Clinton: No problem.

Grace left to meet Maria as they were both going have a nice and good fuck.

Mrs. Faith woke up in the evening and could barely move, so Clinton helped her in the shower as he scrubbed her body so hard.

And later then he spoonfed her as she seemed to have forgotten where she was.

Clinton: I guess I overdid it, she really received it hot.

Mrs. Faith went back sleep and later woke up on noon the next day as she recollected herself, and she smiled and laughed.

Faith: Oh God! That was so fucking great!

She immediately rushed off to the shower to clean herself up, as she kept on smiling while remembering how hard and sweet Clinton fucked her the previous day.

Faith: Wow! I wish he could be fucking me like that every day! He's the best ever and every woman would want to have him!

She stepped out of the bathroom and saw Clinton already waiting for him and her clothes were on the bed, so he rushed and hugged him as her towel fell off.

Faith: I love you so much darling!
Clinton: You are so good bitch!

Mrs. Faith heard her phone beep and she picked it up and saw hundreds of messages and calls.

Faith: How am I going to call them all back?
Clinton: I have taken care of your hubby, you can check the messages we exchanged while you were asleep.

Mrs. Faith smiled as she checked the messages Clinton and her husband exchanged, and she went over to kiss him as he responded and they both licked their tongues.

Faith: You are such a darling.

Clinton immediately pushed her on the bed and fucked her as they had a quickie.

After that she dressed up and was ready to go home and he accompanied her to his gate.

Faith: I wish I wasn't leaving.
Clinton: Don't worry bitch! You are always welcomed here.
Faith: Thank you so much!

They had a long goodbye kiss and Clinton spanked her ass as she left.

Faith: See you later.
Clinton: Yea.

Clinton closed his gate and stretched his body as he laughed.

Clinton: That was some fuck! She have forgotten why she visited me. Well, it's time to update Clinton the Pervert in my forum.

And so Clinton's sexcapade with Mrs. Faith ended as he had fucked her till she passed out.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #159
Episode SeventyNine (79)

Grace And Maria!! X Their Fucking Sexcapade Begins!!

After Grace had returned home and saw Mrs. Faith lying naked on Clinton's bed, she had a brief talk with him and left for Maria's house as they were both going to have a good time together.

When Grace got to Maria's house, she saw her with just a short jean and a tight shirt that just covered her boobs. And she was watching a hardcore porn as a lady was moaning out so loud as she was being fucked by two huge dicks men in her two sweet holes, her wet pussy and tight anus!

Grace: Hello Maria.
Maria: My sweetheart!

Grace and Maria kissed as they both licked their tongues, and then they carressed each other's bodies.

Grace: You are so sweet!
Maria: You too, I can't wait to eat your pussy again.
Grace: Same here.

They both turned back to the television as the lady being fucked was moaning out more louder than before.

Grace: Look at her taking it in and screaming, she's fucking enjoying it.
Maria: Yea, but your brother is better. And his dick is the definition of huge.
Grace: Yea, you are right. He knows how to handle a woman more than anyone in the whole world.

Maria was so pleased with what Grace said so she licked her neck, and kissed her mouth again.

Maria: You are very much right baby, your brother is the best.

Maria removed the porn they were watching and then played a lesbian porn video and they were both excited.

Grace: Aww! This is going to be fun watching, but it's going to be the more fun doing it.
Maria: Of course, that's why you are here.

The lesbian porn video began and they watched for a while, and one of the bitches was moaning out very loud as the other girl was eating her pussy just good.

Grace: Oh jeez!! This is so cool!
Maria: Yes, I'm going to eat your pussy more better than that!!
Grace: Yea, I know you will.

Grace's and Maria's pussies got so wet as their eyes were filled with lust, and Maria immediately switched off the television and turned over to Grace.

Maria: I can't wait any longer. Let's get down into business my love.
Grace: I can't wait any longer too.

Maria and Grace immediately started kissing and licking their tongues, as they both knelt down on the large sofa.

The duo continued licking their tongues as they exchanged saliva, and their minds were just fixated on each other as they wanted to eat their fucking pussies, lick their huge asses and suck their huge boobs as well as tickle their nipples.

Maria lifted Grace's short dress up and started carressing her bare back while her hands were travelling to her huge ass, and Grace was at the same time moving her hands over to Maria's huge ass.

The two girls continued kissing as they licked their tongues, and nothing else mattered as they just wanted to please each other and cum.

Maria dipped her hands into Grace's pant and started carressing her bare huge ass as she moaned, and Grace had also dipped her hands into Maria's short jean and started squeezing her huge ass.

Grace immediately pushed Maria down to the sofa, and pinned her hands and immediately started kissing Maria like never before and Maria was so much excited as she smiled and responded.

Grace stopped as saliva was dripping down from her mouth, and Maria swallowed it and Grace patted her face as they both smiled.

Grace: I'm going to lick, suck and eat you so good.
Maria: Yea, bring it on Grace! I love you so much baby.
Grace: I love you too, Maria.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #160
Episode SeventyNine (79) Continuation

Grace immediately started licking Maria's body as she moaned out and smiled as it felt so good.

Grace licked her neck, and then proceeded down to her body and started licking her belly as her body vibrated.

And the she carred Maria's legs up and started licking her thighs, and Maria felt so good as she smiled.
After that Grace started sucking Maria's feet and Maria's pussy got wetter as Grace was pleasing her so good.

Maria: (In her mind) Oh yea! She's the best lesbian partner ever! And just like her brother, she's just so good! I love her! This feels so good. Ahh!!

Grace wet back to kissing Maria as they licked their tongues and exchanged saliva.

Aww!! Maria moaned own as Grace touched her huge boobs which were hiding under the tight short shirt she wore.

Grace: It's time to take out what you are hiding in there sweetie!
Maria: Yes love, it's all yours. Suck that them so hard.
Grace: Sure. You are fucking going to love it.
Maria: Yea, you are the best Grace!

Grace shifted the tight dress above Maria's boobs, and she opened her mouth wide open as the size was impressive.

Grace: Oh my God! This is the fucking definition of huge boobs! No matter how many times I see it, I just can't believe the size.
Maria: It's all yours sweetie! Suck my fucking boobs!
Grace: You got it!

Grace immediately grabbed her huge boobs and started squeezing it as she moaned out.

Her huge boobs were so fucking fresh and soft, and one would want to squeeze and suck it forever!

Maria was moaning out so loud as her huge sweet boobs were being well squeezed and pleased by Grace.

Maria: Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Yea, squeeze my fucking boobs! Ahh! This feel so fucking good. Ah!! Yea! Squeeze my fucking boobs so good.
Grace: It's time to spice things up sweetie! I'm going to suck your boobs so good.
Maria: It's all yours baby, suck it!

Aaahh!! Maria moaned out as Grace immediately started handling her huge sweet boobs.

Grace started tickling her sweet nipples with her tongue, thereby sending Maria's off to the world of abundant sexual pleasure.
And then she started sucking her boobs so hard and was squeezing one with her other hand, and Maria's body vibrated as an unlimited wave of sexual pleasure ran all over her body and she was moaning out so loud.

Maria: Ahh!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! This feels so fucking good! Please don't stop! Don't fucking stop!! This feels so good! Please keep squeezing my fucking boobs! I love this!

Grace stopped and unbuttoned her short jean as they both smiled and laughed.

Maria: Oh God! You are fucking going down there. You are the best baby.
Grace: Yea, it's time to head over to your pussy.

Grace unbuttoned her short jean and threw it away, and right before her was Maria's extremely wet pussy and she was so full of smiles.

Grace: Oh my God! I'm fucking going to eat your pussy, it's so yummy!
Maria: Yes, you are fucking going to enjoy eating my pussy!
Grace: Yea. I surely will.

Ahh! Aaah!! Maria moaned out as Grace started carressing around her vagina area.

Maria: Oh God! You are fucking torturing me.
Grace: Let's start things with a finger fuck.
Maria: Aaah!! The thought of you finger fucking my pussy is so fucking great. Bring it on baby!
Grace: Yes, sweetie!

And so the sexcapade between Grace and Maria have finally begun!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #161
EnCafe Forums is now on a one month break.