Skip to main content

Topic: 30+ Sex And Guns (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 27291 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 30+ Sex And Guns
Reply #15
Episode Eight (8)

Pharoah Fucks Risikat!

Let's go back to time when Pharoah and the others captured the muslim lady and raped her in the bank, and she was later taken as a hostage to be fucked for three days. The lady named Risikat agreed to be fucked after tasting how sweet Pharoah's big dick was.

The next day Pharaoh grabbed the naked Risikat by hair and took her down to the sofa.

He sat down and brought out his huge cock and Risikat grabbed it immediately.

Risikat: Ahh!! This is so huge!
Pharoah: It's all yours! Play with it.
Risikat: Yes.

Risikat immediately started sucking Pharoah's huge dick as he moaned out and she loved it.

Pharoah: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Suck that dick bitch! Ahh!! Ah! Oh yes! Ah!

Pharoah carressed her hairs as she continued sucking his dick just like the pro she was.
Risikat had started by tickling his penis head and kissing him before actually swallowing his huge dick and started sucking it.

Pharoah told her to stop and she climbed on him forcing his huge cock into her vagina as she moaned out.

Risikat: Ahh!! This feels so great with your huge dick inside my tight pussy.
Pharoah: Now tell me, who is better? I or your husband.
Risikat: You of course.
Pharoah: Good, now move it.

Risika immediately started moving up and down as Pharoah's dick kept thrusting inside her pussy as they both moaned.

Risikat: Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! This is so sweet.

Risikat continued moaning as Pharoah's huge dick continued penetrating her vagina as she moaned.

Risikat: Ahh!! Oh my God! Fuck! This so sweet! Ahh! I'm going to cum! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ahh! Fuc! Fuck!! I'm going to cum!!
Pharoah: Cum baby! Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God! Ahh!h!!

Pharoah grabbed her ass as she was about to cum and he fucked her pussy very hard and fast as she moaned.

Risikat: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ahh!!
Pharoah: Cum bitch, let the juice out baby.

Pharoah: Ah!! Your pussy is damn so sweet! Keep moving till you cum. Ahh!!
Risikat: Oh! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! This is too sweet! I'm going to cum! Ahh! It rushing out! Ah!

Ahh!!! Risikat moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down to Pharoah's dick and then to the sofa.

Risikat: AHH!! That feels so good! Oh my God! Ahh!
Pharoah: Ahh!! You did well girl.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
Episode Eight (8) Continuation

Pharoah pushed Risikat to the large sofa and spread her legs wide revealing her wet tight pussy.

Pharoah penetrated her tight pussy with his huge dick as she screamed.

Risikat: Ah! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahh! Ah! Fuck! Fuck!

Pharoah continued fucking Risikat pussy as she spread her legs wide open.

Risikat: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ahh!! Fuck me! Oh my God! This is too sweet!! Ahh!! Fuck! Keep fucking my damn pussy!

Pharoah continued fucking her tight pussy with his huge dick as her entire body vibrated and her boobs dangled.

Jumbo and Lord had gone to deliver things for Clinton and they would be back to fuck Risikat, so Pharoah was the one still handling her at the moment.

Risikat: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! You are fucking sweet! Oh my God! Oh my God! You are the best! Ahh!! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh!!

Pharoah: You are so fucking sweet! Ahh!! Ah! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!!

Risikat: Yea, you are the best. Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Fuck fuck fuck! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahh!!

Pharoah: Brace yourself bitch for a load of cum in your pussy! Ah!!
Risikat: Ahh! Cum in my damn pussy! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!!

Pharoah immediately began fucking her more harder and faster than before as he was going to cum, Risikat began screaming and moaning at the same time as the intensity of the fuck had increased.

Risikat: Ahh!! Ah!! This is too much!! Ahh! I'm going to cum too. Ahh!! Oh my God!
Pharoah: Ahh!! Ah!! You are so sweet! Ahh!! Get ready!
Risikat: Ahh!? I'm going to cum! Ahh!!

Ahhh!! Ah!!! The duo moaned as they both reached orgasm as Risikat pussy fluids dripped down and Pharoah shot his warm semen deep into her vagina.

Risikat: Ahh!! That was so good.
Pharoah: Yea, you did well.

Pharoah pulled out his dick from her pussy and she grabbed it and started licking it.

Pharoah: That's it! Be a good girl! Ahh!! Ahh!!

Risikat sucked out some of the cum remaining in his dick and she swallowed it.

Risikat: So yummy.
Pharoah: What did you expect?

Pharoah grabbed her and took her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed.

Pharoah: Well, it's time I drill your asshole.

Watch Out For The Next Episode!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #17
Episode Nine (9)

Loose The AssHole

Pharoah threw Risikat to the bed as he wanted to fuck her anus after fucking her pussy in the livingroom.

Pharoah: Show me that ass! Raise it!
Risikat: Yes.

Risikat raised her ass up in the doggy position for Pharoah to see, Pharoah grabbed her ass and smiled as he saw her asshole.

Pharoah: Wow! Your asshole is so tight. My boss likes this type.
Risikat: I haven't been fucked in my asshole before, my husband won't even try it.
Pharoah: What a shame. I guess I have to work on it then.
Risikat: Yes, please I need your dick in my asshole.
Pharoah: Okay.

Pharoah made to insert his huge dick into her anus but it couldn't go through freely,though Clinton had a bigger dick than his.

Pharoah: Wow! Your anus is so tight, my dick wouldn't pass through.
Risikat: Please try it again, I need your dick in my ass.

Pharaoh spanked her ass five times.

Risikat: Ah! Ah!! Aah! Aah!! Aahh!!
Pharoah: Well, I have a plan B. A girl dropped her dildos here. Maybe that might work.

Pharoah brought out different sizes and lenght of dildos dropped by a lady they once caught in a street and brought her to the house.

Pharoah started with the smallest dildo there and it passed through her anus smoothly.

Pharoah: Hmm, this one passed through smoothly. Time to try the bigger ones.

Pharoah tried all the dildos but none was as big as his dick.

Pharoah: It seems I have no choice, it's time for me to forcefully loosen your asshole with my dick.
Risikat: Yes please.

Pharoah brought out a lubricant and poured on her ass and asshole.

Pharoah: This should make it more easier and less painful for you. Now bounce that ass.

Risikat bounced her ass and Pharoah spanked it again as she screamed.

Risikat: Ahh!!!

Pharoah: All right! It's time to dig in.

Pharoah held his dick and forcefully penetrated Risikat anus as she screamed.

Riskat: Ahh!! Oh my God! You are going to tear my ass! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!! You are fucking going to tear my ass.

Pharoah: Shut up bitch! You asked for it.
Risikat: Your dick is too big for my tight ass please take it easy.
Pharoah: Keep dreaming, I'm going to fuck you till you can't take it anymore.
Risikat: You are the best.
Pharoah: Brace yourself bitch, this is your first time so it might be a little rough on you but I don't care.
Risikat: Come on, fuck my ass so hard that I can't take it anymore.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #18
Episode Nine (9) Continuation

Pharoah immediately started fucking Risikat's tight anus with his huge dick as she started moaning and screaming at the same time.

Risikat: Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! You are going to fucking tear my ass! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! This is so good. Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck my damn ass!

Pharoah: How do you feel being fucked in the ass for the first time?
Risikat: Ahh! I feel so good! I'm going to be visiting you always! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck! Keep fucking my anus! Ahh!!

Pharoah continued fucking her anus as she screamed and moaned at the same time, her ass was bouncing as her boobs were dangling.
Risikat couldn't help but ask for more as this was her first anal pleasure ever, and it was so great that she couldn't describe it in words and all she could do was moan and scream.

Risikat: Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Keep fucking my ass!! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop! This feels so good! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Fuck! Keep fucking my asshole. Ahh!

Pharoah: You are a fucking strong lady. Ahh!! Fucking your anus is so sweet! Ahh! So sweet!! Oh my God! Ahh!

Risikat: Ahh!! Oh my God!! Fuck! Fuck my anus! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Ah!! Keep fucking my damn asshole! It's so sweet! I'm going to cum!! Ahh!! Fuck!! Fuck!!

Pharoah: All right baby!! Cum! Cum! Let the juice out!! Ahh!!
Risikat: Ah!! This is so sweet! Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! It's fucking rushing out!

Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Aahh!! Risikat screamed out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down and Pharoah continued fucking her anus so hard as it was very sweet!

Risikat: Ah! Ah!! This is is so sweet! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck! This is so fucking sweet!! Ahh!!

Pharoah: Oh yes bitch!! You are so fucking sweet! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! I'm going to cum!! Ahh!! Ahh!!

Risikat: Yea! I need your cum in my asshole!

Pharoah fucked her anus more faster and harder than before as he was about to cum!

Pharoah: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! It's fucking going to erupt!
Risikat: Ahh! Fuck! Cum in my asshole!
Pharoah: Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!! This is so sweet!

Ahh! Aahh! Pharoah moaned as he reached orgasm and released his semen into Risikat's anus.

Pharoah: Ahh! That was so good!!

Pharoah pulled out his dick and she grabbed it and licked the remaining cum oh his dick.

Pharoah: Ahh! That's it! Be a good girl.
Risikat: Yes, I fucking love you.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #19
Episode Ten (10)

Clinton Fucks Aisha In Her Home

On a bright and sunny afternoon Aisha heard a knock on her door, she opened and saw that it was Clinton.
Aisha was still in shock and suprise as she didn't understand what he was doing there since her husband, Shadrack Saviour was around.

Clinton: Hello beauty.
Aisha: (Silently) What are you doing here? My husband is around.
Clinton: Don't mind the old fool, tell him I'm an old friend of yours. I'm a government official after all.
Aisha: All right, come in but don't do anything crazy.
Clinton: Yea.

Aisha led Clinton to the living room, there they met her husband with her four year old girl child.
Aisha introduced him as an old friend while Clinton finished it off by saying he was a top  government official.

Shadrack: Wow! I didn't know my wife had friends like you, you could even elevate our lives.
Clinton: Sure, it's what friends do.

Shadrack: That would be great.

Aisha brought two bottle of beers for them, and they both gulped it down.

Shadrack: I got some papers I would love you to look into.
Clinton: Sure, get them.
Shadrack: I will be back in a moment.

Shadrack left for his room and Clinton shifted toward Aisha and dipped his fingers into her skirt and then to her pussy and her body vibrated.

Aisha: Ahh! Please don't do it. He's going to be back very soon.
Clinton: Just shut up and enjoy it.

Clinton continued fingering Aisha's pussy as she moaned out in pleasure.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah! This feels so good. He's going to get back very soon.
Clinton: Just shut up and enjoy it because I don't intend on stopping.

Aisha: Ah! Clinton! Ahh!! My baby is looking at us.
Clinton: She's just a four year old. What does she know?
Aisha: Ahh! Ah!! Ahh!! Ah! Clinton!!

Immediately Shadrack came back from the room and Clinton continued fingering Aisha's pussy till he was almost there.

Shadrack: I couldn't find the papers here, they must be in the office. Do you mind waiting for me to go to the office?
Clinton: (Smiles) No, I wouldn't be leaving this spot trust me. After all you are Aisha's husband.

Shadrack: Thanks alot.
Clinton: It's my pleasure.
Shadrack: Honey (Aisha), please take care of him while I return.
Aisha: Sure.

Clinton smiled and laughed within himself as Shadrack entered his car and zoomed off.

Clinton: (In his mind) You can be gone forever, I'm going to fuck your wife in your house.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #20
Episode Ten (10) Continuation

Clinton looked at Aisha after Shadrack had zoomed off and smile.

Clinton: I guess there's nothing holding us back now.
Aisha: Yea, but his office is not that far.
Clinton: Don't worry, we will just have to be fast then.

Clinton immediately pulled off Aisha's shirt exposing her huge boobs and he immediately started sucking them.

Aisha: Ahhh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Suck my boobs! Ahh!! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! This feels so good. Ahh!!

Clinton used one of his hands and dipped inside her skirt and then to her pussy as she moaned.

Aisha: Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!! This feels so good! Ahh!! Finger my pussy! Ah!! Keep fingering my pussy! Ahh!! Keep sucking my boobs!! Ahh!! Ah!!

The pleasure was too much so Aisha pulled off her skirt immediately as Clinton continued fingering her pussy!
Aisha: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ah! You are so good! Ahh!!

Clinton unzipped his trouser and brought out his huge erect cock and Aisha grabbed it immediately.

Climton: Since we don't have much time, we can spice things up quickly.
Aisha: Yes, your dick is so huge.
Clinton: It's all yours.

Aisha started licking his dick like a sweet as he watched her and smiled.

Clinton: That's it be a good girl. Ahh!!
Aisha: You dick is fucking huge.

Aisha started tickling his penis head as he sat on the sofa and smiled as she pleased him.

Clinton: Wow! You are just as good as always! Ahh!! Oh my God! Yea, suck md so hard! Ahh!! Suck!! Suck! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh! Ah!

Aisha continued sucking Clinton's huge dick very hard and fast as she was giving herself a mouth fuck.

Clinton: Ahh!! Oh my God!! Now get my dick inside your pussy.
Aisha: Yes of course.

Aisha turned back and saw that her four year old kid was looking at them.

Aisha: I better take the kid out of here.
Clinton: No, let's do this.
Aisha: After all she's just a kid and I need your dick in my pussy.

Aisha climbed on Clinton's body and forcefully inserted his huge dick inside her pussy.

Aisha: Ahh!! Oh my God!! This feels so good.
Clinton: Yea baby.

Clinton licked her body and spanked her ass as she moaned.

Aisha: Ahh!! This feels so good with your dick in my pussy.
Clinton: Have your husband made you feel this way before?
Aisha: No, not in a million years.
Clinton: What are you waiting for then? Shake it!
Aisha: Yes Clinton.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #21
Episode Eleven (11)

Aisha And Clinton Continue Fucking

Aisha immediately started moving up and down as Clinton huge dick kept thrusting in and out of her pussy as she moaned.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Ah! Ahh! Your dick is so sweet! Ahh!! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Aah!
Clinton: Ahh! Shake it! Move it! Ahh!! Oh my God! You are fucking sweet!

Aisha continued moving up and down as his dick penetrated deep into her pussy. Her boobs moved up and down as her huge ass vibrated.
The duo continued fucking in the presence of Aisha four year old child as her husband would be returning anytime soon.

Aisha: Ahh!! Aaah!! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahhh!!
Clinton: Yea, be a good girl and keep moving it. Ah!! You are so fucking sweet!

Aisha: Ahh! Oh my God!! Ah! This is so sweet, I'm going to cum! Ahh! This is so sweet! I'm fucking going to cum!
Clinton: Oh yes Aisha! Cum!! Cum!! Let the juice out.

Aisha: Ahh!! Oh my God!! This is so sweet! It's too much! Ahh! Ahh!! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! I'm going to cum! I can't hold it anymore!

Ahh! Aaah!! Oh my God! Aisha moaned out with her mouth wide open.

Aisha: Ahh!! Ah!! That was so good! Oh my God! Ahh!!
Clinton: All right baby, let me fuck your ass before your damn husband returns.

Aisha: Oh yes! Dig it in.

Aisha stood up and turned around facing her baby as she grabbed Clinton's dick and forced it through her tight anus.

Aisha: Ahh! Your dick is so huge!! It's going to fucking tear my ass.
Clinton: Just ride along baby.

Aisha immediately started moving up and down as Clinton's dick penetrated inside her anus as they both moaned.

Clinton: Oh my God! Your ass is fucking hot! Ahh! Keep moving it! Ahh!
Aisha: Ahh! Oh my Gnd! This feels so good! Your dick is going to tear my ass. Ahh!! Ah!! Aaah!! Oh my God!

Clinton grabbed her huge boobs and started playing with it as she continued moving up and down.

Clinton: Ahh! You got some huge boobs Aisha. They feel so good in my hands.

Clinton pinched her nipples and she screamed out loud.

Aisha: Aaaahh!!
Clinton: (Laughs) You are such a hottie! Look at your little girl looking at you ass riding my dick, she's going to be fucking just like you.

Aisha: Ahh!! Aahh! Yea! You are so sweet! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Aahh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is so fucking sweet! Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! I love this! It's so sweet! Ah! Ah! Fuck! I love you.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #22
Episode Eleven (11) Continuation

Ah!! Aah! Oh my God! This feels so good! Ahh! Your dick is going to tear my ass! Ah Oh my God!! Ahh!!

Aisha continued moaning as Clinton's dick continued digging deeper into her anus in the woman on top position.

Clinton: Ahh! Shake it baby! Ahh!! I'm going to cum!! Fuck it! Fuck it! Ahh!! Keep moving baby! Ahh!

Aisha continued moving even more harder as Clinton was about to cum in her anus and she was also about to reach orgasm.

Aisha: Ahh!! I'm going to fucking cum too. Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God!
Clinton: Ahh!! Oh yes baby, keep shaking it! Ahh! Get ready for some warm semen inside your ass.

Aisha: Yea. I'm going to cum! Ahh! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck! This feels so good! Oh my God!

The duo continued moaning and they heard Aisha's husband car entering the compound as they were about to reach orgasm.

Aisha: Ahh!! I can't hold it anymore! Ahh!!
Clinton: Ahh! Oh yea it's fucking rushing out! Ahh!

Aahh!! The duo moaned out loud as they both reached orgasm as Clinton poured his semen inside her anus and her pussy fluids dripped down.

Aisha: Oh my God that was so good!
Clinton: Yes.

They heard Aisha's husband footsteps and she took her clothes and underwears and immediately ran, Clinton zipped off his trouser immediately and crossed his legs.

Mr. Shadrack entered the livingroom smiling as he gave Clinton the paper he went to the office to get.

Shadrack: Here is the paper.

Clinton signed the paper and gave it back to him smiling.

Shadrack: Wow! Your signature is all I need. I don't know how I can possibly repay you.
Clinton: Don't worry.
Shadrack: Where's my wife?
Clinton: She went inside.

Aisha stepped out after cleaning herself up and pretended as if nothing happened, she thanked Clinton for approving her husband's request.

After much talking Aisha accompanied Clinton to his car outside their compound, he smiled at Aisha as he entered the car.

Clinton: How did you feel today?
Aisha: Awesome.
Clinton: It would be your turn to visit next time.
Aisha: Yes, just be expecting me.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #23
Episode Twelve (12)

Women Who Love Dicks

I hope you all remember Phillips that I mentioned few episodes back? Phillips is a sex dealer who catch boys and take them to his lady clients who want to fuck some dicks.

Phillips arrived at a bar and he brought out some fresh boys from the streets, the boys were all now wearing their boxers and their chains had been removed.

They followed Phillips to a different door rather than the direct entrance to the bar.

The boys were ten in number and they entered a room where five women were, the women were in their underwears as they drank heavily and smoked.

They were Amina, Cynthia, Janet, Bola and Serena.

Amina: Welcome Mr. Phillips, you are always on time.
Phillips: Of course, your satisfaction is my priority.
Serena: Get the boys naked, let's have some fun.

Cynthia: Relax Serena, you can't have all the dicks to yourself.
Serena: Fuck you! I'm damn horny.

Janet: Phillips, let them get naked.
Bola: Yes, let's see their huge dicks.

The boys all pulled down their boxers and their dicks were all hard and erect after they saw the almost naked women.

Serena: Oh my God! Look at all their dicks! So huge!

Serena made to rush at the boys but Cynthia grabbed her by her pant, the pant got torned and so Cynthia grabbed her waist.

Cynthia: Are you forgetting about the protocols?
Serena: Damn the protocols! I just want to fuck! I need dicks in my asshole and in my pussy.
Amina: Then shut the fuck up let's settle Phillips!

Phillips: It seems the boys I brought today are quite so impressive.
Serena: Yes they are, I would have loved to have them all to myself.

Amina brought out a suitcase filled with money and gave it to Phillips.

Amina: That's yours, we will take care of the boys and pay them after a month.

Phillips: Thanks.

The ladies all took two boys each as Phillips left.

Serena grabbed the dicks of the two boys she took.

Serena: Mine has the biggest dicks ever.
Amina: Keep dreaming bitch!

Bola: Well, I will be taking my two boys home now to get fucked. It's going to be another long night.
Amina: That's for sure, I better be going home too.

Cynthia: I can't wait to get those dicks in my pussy and asshole.
Janet: Me too.

Serena: No one here is as fucking excited as I am. I'm going to get fucked here before I go home.

Amina: Suit yourself bitch!
Serena: Get going bitch! I'm going to have a taste before you all.
Bola: Suit yourself.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #24
Episode Twelve (12) Continuation

All the ladies left for home with their boys except for Serena who was ready to get fucked by Milli and Justice who were the two boys she chosed.

Boy1: I'm Milli bitch!
Boy2: And I'm Justice slut!
Serena: You two have guts calling me a bitch and a slut but I kind of like that. I'm Serena and you two are at my service.

Milli: Sure.

Serena grabbed their dicks and started shaking them.

Serena: Ahh! Your dicks are so huge. I love them. Ahh!
Milli: Yes, don't just shake it! Suck it!
Serena: Yes, I love when a man is in control.

Serena started sucking their dicks turn by turn as they both moaned.

Milli: Aahh!! Ah!! Suck it! Suck it! Ahh!! You are good bitch!! Ahh!!
Justice: Yea, ahh! Aahh!! Keep sucking my dick slut! Aahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh!!! Suck!! Suck!!

Milli held Serena head and mouth fucked her with his dick very hard and fast till she coughed many times and was almost out of breath.

When she thought it was all over, Justice also held her head and mouth fucked her till she coughed many times and was almost out of breath.

Serena: You two are fucking going to kill me with your huge dicks.
Milli: Of course, we are giving you the best treatment.
Justice: Phillips told us all about you and how you love it rough.
Serena: Ahh! Really? That's so kind of him.

Serena was pushed to the sofa by Milli and her legs were spread wide open as he dipped his tongue inside her pussy and she moaned out.

Serena: Ahh!! This feels so good! Ahh!! Yea, lick my pussy. Eat it to your fill.

Milli continued tongue fucking and licking Serena's pussy as she moaned.

Serena: Ahh! Ahh!! Ah! Keep eating my pussy!! Ahhh!! Ahh! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Keep licking my pussy! Ahh!!

Just as Serena was moaning Justice went behind her and grabbed her boobs and started playing with them as she moaned.

Serena: Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Keep licking my pussy! Ahh! Oh yea! Oh yea! Keep licking my pussy! Ahh!! Squeeze those boobs. Ahh! Keep squeezing them. Eat my pussy! Don't stop! This is too fucking sweet! Ahh!! Don't stop! Ahh!!

Serena continued moaning out loud as her pussy was being licked and her boobs were being played with.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #25
Episode Thirteen (13)

Serena Holes Are Drilled

Ah! Ah!! Ahh!! Ah! Keep licking my pussy! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Yea, squeeze my boobs! Ah! Don't stop! Ah!! Keep licking my pussy! Lick my pusry! Ahh! Oh yea!
Serena continued moaning as Milli was licking and tongue fucking her pussy and Justice was squeezing her boobs at the same time.

Serena: Ahh! This is so sweet! Ahh!! I'm going to cum! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! I'm fucking going to cum!

Justice: Oh yes, cum baby! Let the juice out! Ahh! Cum!! Cum! Let that juice out slut!

Serena: Oh yea! I'm a fucking slut! Ahh! I'm going to cum! Please don't stop! Ahh!

Justice continued squeezing Serena's boobs as she moaned and was about to reach orgasm while Milli kept eating her sweet pussy.

Serena: Ahh! Ah! Ahh! It's fucking rushing out! Aah!! I can't hold it anymore ahh!

Ahh!! Serena moaned out loud with her mouth wide open as she cum and reached orgasm.

Serena: Ahh!! That was so sweet! Ahh! Ah!! You guys are fucking good.

Milli licked her cum and started kissing her as they licked their tongues.

Milli: Come bitch!! Show me that ass.
Serena: Okay! Yea, you want to see my huge ass.

Serena bent down in the sofa and raised her ass up as Milli and Justice spanked her and licked their lips.

Serena: Oh yea! Ahh! Spamk my ass! Keep spanking my ass! Ahh!! Ah! I'm a fucking bitch!

Justice: Bounce that ass! Shake it!

Serena laughed and smiled as she shaked her ass as they watched.

Serena: Ahh!! Ah!! Do you like it? Do you?

Milli spanked her ass very hard and she screamed.

Serena: Ahhh! Ah! Ah! Spank my fucking ass!! Ahh!! !

Milli: You got a nice ass bitch! You just need the right dick in there.

Justice grabbed her ass and licked it.

Justice: I got the pussy.
Milli: I got the ass then.

Justice lied down on the large sofa and Serena climbed on him and insert his dick into her pussy as she moaned.

Serena: Ahhh! This feels so good! Ahh! Ahh!!
Justice: Bend down slut.

Serena bent down and Milli penetrated her anus from behind and she moaned.

Serena: Ahhh! This feels so good! Ahh! Two dicks in my holes is so sweet! I love it! I fucking love it.

Justice: Hello slut, how do you feel?
Serena: I feel so good!
Milli: Aahh! Your asshole is just perfect for my dick!
Justice: This is going to be fun.
Serena: Please, show my holes no mercy.
Milli: We don't intend to.
Justice: Get ready slut.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #26
Episode Thirteen (13) Continuation

Milli and Justice immediately started fucking her anus and pussy respectively as they moaned.

Serena: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy! Keep fucking my asshole! Ahh! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahh! Ahh!! Don't stop! Don't stop!

Milli: Ahh! Your ass is so fucking sweet! Your fucking anus is so sweet! Ahh! So sweet! Ahh!

Serena: Ahh! Ah!! Don't stop! Keep fucking my asshole! It feels so good! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Ahh?! You are fucking sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!

Justice: Oh yea! Your pussy is so fucking sweet! Ahh!! Ahh! This is so sweet! Ahh! Ahh!! Ah! Ahh! This is so fucking sweet!

Serena: Yea! Keep fucking my pussy! Oh my God! Ahh! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! This is too sweet! Ahh! Please don't stop! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!!

The two guys kept drilling her pussy and anus as she moaned. Serena couldn't stop moaning her anus and pussy were being fucked very hard and fast at the same time.

Serena: Ahh! Ah!! Ahh!! Ah!! I can't take it anymore! This is too sweet! I'm going to cum again!! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahhh!!

Justice: Yea slut! Cum! I'm also going to fucking cum! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!!

Serena: Yea, I need your cum in my pussy! Ahh! Ah!! Ahh!! Oh my God! I'm going to cum again! I can't hold it anymore!
Justice: Ahh! I'm fucking going to cum too.

Ahh! Aahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Serena and Justice moaned out as they reached orgasm as Serena pussy fluids dripped down and Justice cum inside her pussy.

Serena: Ahh!! That was so sweet!!
Justice: Yea. So sweet!

Justice stood up and poured the remaining semen on her face.

Serena: You are a bad boy!

Milli grabbed her hairs as she screamed and he started fucking her anus very harder and faster as she moaned.

Serena: Ahh!!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ahh!
Milli: Aah! Ah! This is so sweet! Get ready for some cum inside your anus! Ahh!
Serena: Yea, cum in my fucking asshole! Ahh!!
Milli: It's fucking rushing out.

Ahh!! Ahh! Milli moaned out loud as he reached orgasm and poured his semen into Serena's anus.

Milli: Ahh! That was so sweet!! Ahh!!
Serena: Yea, we are going to fuck more in my house!
Milli: Yes bitch!

Milli pulled out his dick and Serena stood up as her anus, pussy and face was filled with semen and they were ready to go home to fuck more.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #27
Episode Fourteen (14)

Introducing Grace X Let The Dogs Lick Your Pussy X Suck Two Dicks

A bar called the AniPeople bar was full of life in a neighbourhood as there were a lot of people dancing and drinking.

However, this isn't the only thing that happens in the bar. People have sex with animals and alot of people came to watch them.
It was the same bar Clinton fucked a girl about fifteen years ago (go and read Sodom), and till today the bar is still fucking lively.

Ah! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Lick my pussy! A girl was moaning as a dog was licking her pussy and everyone viewing cheered them up.
Her name was Grace and she works at the bar and loves getting her pussy fucked and licked, whether by a human or an animal; she doesn't care as long as she's feeling the sweet pleasure.

Grace: Ah! Ah!! Aah! Oh yea doggy! Lick my fucking pussy! Ahhh! Lick my damn pussy! Ahh! This is so fucking sweet! Ahh! Keep doing it doggy! I'm going to cum.

The dog continued licking Grace's pussy non stop as she continued moaning out loud and people cheered them up.

Man1: O yea, lick her fucking pussy doggy!
Man2: Yea, keep licking her damn pussy.
Man3: Grace is the best! I'm going to fuck your damn pussy after this.

Grace: Ah!! Ah! Keep licking my pussy doggy! Ahh! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ahh! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! Don't stop! It's fucking rushing out!

Ahhh!! Grace moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down and the dog licked it.

Grace: Ahh!! You are such a good boy doggy. Ahh!!

The dog was taken back to it's cage and two men from the crowd rushed at Grace, one of them grabbed her boobs and the other dipped his fingers into her pussy and she moaned.

Grace: Ahhh!!
Man1: Your boobs is so good.
Man2: And also your tight pussy! I'm going to fuck it soon enough.

Immediately they started squeezing her boobs and fingering her pussy as she moaned.

Grace: Ahh! Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God! Ahh! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah! Keep squeezing my boobs! Ahh!! Oh yea! Keep fingering my damn pussy! Ahh!! Ahh! Oh God!

The two men continued squeezing Grace's boobs and fingering her pussy as she moaned.
The first man kept squeezing her boobs and pinching her nipples, thus making her moan in excitement.
The second man kept fingering her pussy very hard, fast and deeper as she kept on moaning out loud.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #28
Episode Fourteen (14) Continuation

Grace kept on moaning as the two men kept pleasuring her and the viewers were cheering them up.

Grace: Ahh! Ahh! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Ahh!! Ahh! Don't stop! Keep squeezing my boobs and finger my damn pussy. Ahh!

Man1: How do you feel Grace?
Grace: I feel so good, I feel so good. I love the way you play with my boobs and pinch my nipples. Ahh! Please don't stop.

Man2: How do you feel down here?
Grace: Ahh!! I feel so great! Ahh! The two of you are fucking going to send me to heaven. Ahhhh! It's too sweet! Ahh! Don't stop guys! I'm going to cum! Ahh!

The duo continued playing with her boobs and pussy as she continued moaning and was going to reach orgasm very soon.

Grace: Ahh! Ahh!! Please don't stop! Ahh!! Keep doing this! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Aah!! Oh my God! I'm going to cum! Ahh! Don't stop! Aahh! Aaah!

Man1: Yea, cum Grace! Let it out.
Man2: Let your fucking pussy juice out. Cum!

Grace: Ahh!! Ah!! I can't hold it anymore! Ahh! Ah! It's fucking rushing out! Aahh!! Ahh!! Oh my God! It's rushing.....

Aah! Ahh!! Grace moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down.

Grace: Aahh!! This feels so good! Ahhh!! Ahh!! Ahh! You guys are the best.

Grace knelt down and pulled down the two men shorts and grabbed their huge dicks.

Grace: Wow! Your dics are so big! I love them.
Man1: It's all yours.
Man2: Do whatever you want with it!
Grace: Of course, I was just going to do that.

Grace laughed and smiled as she shaked their dicks and the crowd cheered on.

Give it to them Grace! Fuck her out! Suck them like never before! These and many more remarks rented in the air as Grace held the men dicks.

Grace immediately started sucking their dicks one after the other as they moaned.

Man1: Ahh! Ahh! Aahh! That's so good! Keep sucking my dick! Ahh!!
Man2: You are fucking hot Grace! Ahh!! Ah! This feels so good! Ahh! Keep sucking my dick! Ahhh!

Grace: Your dicks are so huge! I fucking need them in my holes! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!!

Rock was the one fingering her pussy while Jack was the one squeezing her boobs and they smiled as she said she needed their dicks in her holes.

Rock: We were just about to do that even if you didn't ask.
Jack: Yes, now you have to fucking twerk for us. We want you to bounce your fucking ass and show us what you are made of.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #29
Episode Fifteen (15)

Shake That Ass X A Hot Threesome

After Grace said she wanted Rock's and Jack's dicks in her holes, they told how to twerk first so that they can watch her ass bounce.

Grace: I'm fucking going to bounce my ass, just watch me twerk.

Rock: That's the spirit girl.

Rock grabbed her ass and kissed it.

Rock: Aahh!! What a nice ass, shake it Grace.

Grace immediately started to twerk at the crowd viewing them and Rock and Jack smiled as they watched her.

Rock: That's it girl! Shake that ass faster.
Jack: Let it bounce!
Grace: Like this?

Grace started twerking very fast as her ass bounced her boobs moved up and down.

Rock: Ahh! That's the way to go!
Jack: You are so good.

The crowd cheered Grace up as she twerked and danced, some threw money on her while other poured drinks on her as she kept on smiling and twerking.

Rock: All right, it's time to fuck your pussy.
Jack: Get over here let me get your asshole drilled.
Grace: I was just waiting for you guys to say that, my holes is all yours.

Rock lied down and Grace climbed on his body, she grabbed his dick and inserted it into her pussy as she moaned.

Grace: Ahh! It feels so good with your dick in my pussy.
Rock: It's going to be fun!

Grace bent down and Jack inserted his dick deep into her asshole and she moaned out loud.

Grace: Aah!! Ahh! This feels so good! Ahh!! Ah!!
Jack: Get ready for some serious banging.
Grace: Bring it on boys!
Rock: All right! You asked for it!

The threesome immediately began as Rock started fucking Grace's pussy and also Jack was digging in her anus with his dick as she moaned.

Grace: Ah! Aah! Aaahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my damn holes! Ahhh! This feels so good! Keep fucking my pussy and my ass hole! Aahh! Oh my God! Please don't stop!

Rock: Ahh! Your pussy is so good! Ahh! This is fucking sweet! Aah! Ah!
Grace: Yea, ahh! Keep fucking my pussy! Keep fucking my damn pussy! It's so sweet! Aah! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy!

Jack: Ahh!! I love your asshole! It's so sweet!! Aah! Ahh! I can't stop fucking it! Aaah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! It's so damn sweet! Ah!

Grace: Ahh! Aaah! Keep fucking my asshole! Don't stop! Don't stop! It feels so good! Aahh! Aaah!! Keep fucking my damn asshole! Ahh! God!

As the duo of Rock and Jack kept fucking Grace's pussy and anus at the same time, she kept on moaning with pleasure as the viewing crowd continue cheering them up as they took photos and videos of their hot threesome.