Skip to main content

Topic: Slowly Dying: Sarumi's Cancer Story (Prefix: Story:  Read 391 times) previous topic - next topic

• Ewap
  • [*][*][*]
Slowly Dying: Sarumi's Cancer Story
Sarumi happened to have fainted during her chemistry class that Tuesday evening and was taken to St. Nicholas Hospital nearest to her school's block.

Her parents, subject teacher and the doctor all gather in the doctor's and conversation goes thus:

Mr. Dave: Please, I demand to know what is wrong with my daughter! For fu*k sake , this is over an hour!

Doctor: Sir, my lab team are working on the tests results on your daughter's case. Until then, I can't really confirm what may have caused your girl to faint.

Mrs. Dave: *Sobering* Doctor, will she die? She looks helpless and lifeless seeing her on that bed. *sobers again*

Doctor: Ma'am , trust me when I say your daughter is going to be alright. I can't confirm anything until the results get here. *Looking to his left* Ma, you're her chemistry teacher right, can you tell us what really happened before the inccident?

Teacher: I really can't say, she started by telling me she was a kinda dizzy, I asked the question every teacher would...

Mr. Dave: Which was?

Teacher: *turns to her right with annoynce of being cut off* have you seen the school nurse! That was all I asked and she seemed not concerned. After twenty minutes of the class, I heard screams at the back only to turn and see Sarumi on the floor.

Mrs. Dave: *Bumps in* And no first aid? Telling her friend to use their books to breeze her a bit? Really!

Teacher: Ma'am, I was getting there until you intruded.

Mrs Dave: Ohh really! Now I am rude? What kind of teacher are you?

Teacher: I wouldn't take such insults from you anymore ma'am. How sure am I you didn't speak to her this way that...

Doctor: *cuts* Okay, sorry I...

Knock! Knock! Someone knocks at the door cutting the doctor's last statement.

Doctor: Yes, come in!

Lab rep: *Greets* Sir, here are the test results of Miss Sarumi, patient in ward thirteen.

Doctor: Ohh, drop them here. *points to the desk* You may go now, thanks.

The lab rep leaves the room and the room is silent once more and everyone anxious to see what the results say.

Mr. Dave breaks the silence with a question...

Mr. Dave: What did it say? *looks at the doctor reading the paper*

Doctor: *looking back at him* Please, may we discuss outside?

Mr. Dave: Sure! *nods his head*

They both stand and leave their seats walking out of the office. Sarumi's mother sobers again and is seated by the teacher.

The Doctor and Mr. Dave both converse outside with low tones:

Mr. Dave: So?

Doctor: I am not here to scare you sir...

Mr. Dave: Well, you certainly are right now!

The women both draw nearer to the door trying to hear the conversation.

Doctor: Hmm, test results show your daughter is postive.

Mr. Dave: Positive to what? For fu*k sake, cut to the chase!

Doctor: Tests results show your dauther has *even lower tone* CANCER.

Mr. Dave pulls out his pair of glasses from his face and tears drop from his eyes

Read the story well on Wattpad
Have an issh with your blog? Visit LOS Forum for support! ;)

• Ewap
  • [*][*][*]
Re: Slowly Dying: Sarumi's Cancer Story
Reply #1
Will find chance to update it here, but if you want it ready, kindly follow me on wattpad and get updated earlier.

@Clinton, this is my first ever story, should I continue? And I need more Ideas on this story guys.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
Will find chance to update it here, but if you want it ready, kindly follow me on wattpad and get updated earlier.

@Clinton, this is my first ever story, should I continue? And I need more Ideas on this story guys.

Continue brother. Thanks alot.
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Ewap
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #3

Continue brother. Thanks alot.

lol, thaknks!

• Ewap
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #4
Will be updating tonight...hopefully :D

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5

We are waiting
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Ewap
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #6

We are waiting

Sorry boss, but I kinda ran out of ideas! Really sorry, I am quite lazy, but any suggestion will... :)