Skip to main content

Topic: 18+ Clinton The Pervert (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 38972 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 18+ Clinton The Pervert
Reply #210
Episode One Hundred And Two (102) Continuation

When Clinton was done in the principal's office recess was over, so he headed off to class as everything was going so well and the girl he lifted her skirt up didn't report, maybe she was too shy.

He waved at the other pussy inspectors as they all smiled.

Clinton: (In his mind) Everything is going so well guys!

School ended for the day and the five Pussy Inspectors walked home together, Clinton looked at the second floor of the building and saw the maths teacher looking at him and they both smiled.

Jericho: What's the smile for? My dear and darling Clinton.
Clinton: You just have to wait till our meeting, I got a lot to tell you guys.
Frank: I know it's going to be a lot of fun and pussy packed.
Clinton: Of course.
Jericho: And, I'm going to suck your dick!
Clinton: You are not a bitch!

The Pussy Inspectors separated as they reached their homes and Clinton was the last person.

As Clinton was walking home he felt that someone was following him, he turned back and saw that it was Cecilia so he stopped.

Clinton: I'm sorry, I almost forgot that I had your note.
Cecilia: No, you don't have to return it yet. After all you haven't copied it yet.
Clinton: Huh? How did you know?
Cecilia: (Smiles) I had my eyes on you all day.
Clinton: I see.
Cecilia: And you can always return it whenever you want, I live close to your house.

Clinton immediately recalled who she was.

Clinton: Cecilia Page! You are Tina's cousin! I just realised that now.
Cecilia: It's no problem.
Clinton: Sure, we can walk home together.
Cecilia: (Smiles) Yea.

Cecilia held his hand as they walk home together and she was full of smiles.

Clinton: (In his mind) Wow! I wonder what her deal is. Maybe she likes me but she's Tina's cousin.

And just when they were a minute away from home, Tina (his girlfriend) and her friends who were also returning from school met them.

Clinton: (In his mind) Shit do happen! I hope she doesn't take this the wrong way.

Clinton took a look at Tina's and her friends school dressing, and it was slutty.

Clinton: There are going to be a lot of crazy girls in that school, and being with crazy people is not good for my health.

Tina immediately hugged him and they both kissed and two of her friends smiled, while Cecilia looked away.

Tina: Hello girls, this is my boyfriend, Clinton.

Girl1: (Licks her lips) Wow! He's hot!
Girl2: Yea. But I wonder why he was holding hands with your cousin while you two kissed.

Tina immediately grabbed Cecilia's hand.

Tina: It's not good trying to snatch your cousin's boyfriend, my dear sister.

Cecilia: No, I'm not doing that.
Clinton: It's nothing like that Tina, we were just walking home together.

Tina: Hmm, I will take your word for it my darling. I will see you later.
Clinton: No problem.

As Tina and her friends left, Clinton looked at Cecilia and saw that she was about to start crying so he patted her head and he wiped her little tears.

Clinton: I'm sorry for what she said back there.
Cecilia: No problem, let's go home.

Clinton led her to her house before going to to his which was just some seconds away.

Clinton could tell that Tina was behaving differently than when she's alone with him.

Clinton: I guess I'm overthinking things.

Watch Out For The Next Episode!!
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #211
Episode One Hundred And Four (104)

The Pussy Inspectors Meets X Clinton's Sexcapade With Teacher Anita Begins

Evening came and the Pussy Inspectors gathered at their meeting place, it was under a tree at an amusement park.
The had all arrived to discuss their next plan of action in order to view some boobs and pussies.

Clinton: Welcome my brothers in arms! We have all gathered here today to discuss the way forward, for our righteous course. Before that I have something to tell you guys.

Clinton told them about the incident at the principal's office and they were suprised.

Jericho: You are truly a strong soldier my friend. May your days be long.

Frank: Yes, making the principal pannick like that is no easy feat.
Clinton: Yea, but our righteous course pushed me through. It's time to plan out the first operation of the Pussy Inspectors, "Operation Lift The Skirts"!

Jericho: That sounds great!
Saul: Most of the girls might wear pant so what should we do?
Clinton: Pull their pants down and view thier wonderful pussy. Those girls are too shy to report something like that, some might report but there will be no evidence to support their claims.

Mark: Yea, you are right. The other girl didn't report us.
Jericho: Wow! You always think things through my friend.
Saul: So when will the mission be carried out?
Clinton: Tomorrow during recess, I should be done with the maths teacher then.
Frank: That's great!
Clinton: Hmm, I think I got something to tell you guys.

** At King's House **

King was kissing with his sister Tina, as they had both lied down naked on her bed.

King: How is it going with Clinton?
Tina: Fine, it's too bad the initial plan didn't work out. But I have him under control, very soon it will be done.
King: That's good sister, now spread those legs wide open.
Tina: Sure.

Tina spread her legs wide open and started moaning out as he immediately started fucking her.

Tina: Ahh! Fuck me so hard brother!
King: Sure, I'm going to fuck you better than Clinton.

Tina: (In her mind) Fucking with my brother is great. He may not be as good as Clinton, but I love it.

As Clinton was returning from his meeting with the Pussy Inspectors, he had a strange feeling and he stopped walking.

Clinton: I may not acknowledge God or the supernatural, but something really bad happens to me when I have this feeling. I wonder what it would be this time.

When Clinton entered inside, the entire family was eating dinner but he didn't join them because he had already ate enough with the Pussy Inspectors.

Jonah: Son, this tastes delicious.
Clinton: Thanks grandpa. But I already ate enough with my fellow soldiers.

Clinton entered his room and started copying the note Cecilia gave him and some of the formulas were just giving him headache by just looking at them.

Clinton: My skill in maths haven't improved after all, I guess that's no suprise.

As he was done with the note, he looked through the window to Cecilia's house.

Clinton: So that little angel must be asleep right now. Hmm.

As Clinton lied down on the bed and was about to sleep, he had a knock on the door.

Diana: It's Diana.
Clinton: Yea, come in sis.

Diana entered the room as he almost dozed off.

Diana: I have something to tell you. It's about...............
Clinton: I see, I will handle it when the time comes. We all get to pay for our sins some day.
Diana: Hmm, be careful bro.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #212
Episode One Hundred And Three (103)

The Pussy Inspectors Meets X Clinton's Sexcapade With Teacher Anita Begins

Evening came and the Pussy Inspectors gathered at their meeting place, it was under a tree at an amusement park.
The had all arrived to discuss their next plan of action in order to view some boobs and pussies.

Clinton: Welcome my brothers in arms! We have all gathered here today to discuss the way forward, for our righteous course. Before that I have something to tell you guys.

Clinton told them about the incident at the principal's office and they were suprised.

Jericho: You are truly a strong soldier my friend. May your days be long.

Frank: Yes, making the principal pannick like that is no easy feat.
Clinton: Yea, but our righteous course pushed me through. It's time to plan out the first operation of the Pussy Inspectors, "Operation Lift The Skirts"!

Jericho: That sounds great!
Saul: Most of the girls might wear pant so what should we do?
Clinton: Pull their pants down and view thier wonderful pussy. Those girls are too shy to report something like that, some might report but there will be no evidence to support their claims.

Mark: Yea, you are right. The other girl didn't report us.
Jericho: Wow! You always think things through my friend.
Saul: So when will the mission be carried out?
Clinton: Tomorrow during recess, I should be done with the maths teacher then.
Frank: That's great!
Clinton: Hmm, I think I got something to tell you guys.

** At King's House **

King was kissing with his sister Tina, as they had both lied down naked on her bed.

King: How is it going with Clinton?
Tina: Fine, it's too bad the initial plan didn't work out. But I have him under control, very soon it will be done.
King: That's good sister, now spread those legs wide open.
Tina: Sure.

Tina spread her legs wide open and started moaning out as he immediately started fucking her.

Tina: Ahh! Fuck me so hard brother!
King: Sure, I'm going to fuck you better than Clinton.

Tina: (In her mind) Fucking with my brother is great. He may not be as good as Clinton, but I love it.

As Clinton was returning from his meeting with the Pussy Inspectors, he had a strange feeling and he stopped walking.

Clinton: I may not acknowledge God or the supernatural, but something really bad happens to me when I have this feeling. I wonder what it would be this time.

When Clinton entered inside, the entire family was eating dinner but he didn't join them because he had already ate enough with the Pussy Inspectors.

Jonah: Son, this tastes delicious.
Clinton: Thanks grandpa. But I already ate enough with my fellow soldiers.

Clinton entered his room and started copying the note Cecilia gave him and some of the formulas were just giving him headache by just looking at them.

Clinton: My skill in maths haven't improved after all, I guess that's no suprise.

As he was done with the note, he looked through the window to Cecilia's house.

Clinton: So that little angel must be asleep right now. Hmm.

As Clinton lied down on the bed and was about to sleep, he had a knock on the door.

Diana: It's Diana.
Clinton: Yea, come in sis.

Diana entered the room as he almost dozed off.

Diana: I have something to tell you. It's about...............
Clinton: I see, I will handle it when the time comes. We all get to pay for our sins some day.
Diana: Hmm, be careful bro.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #213
Episode One Hundred And Four (103) Continuation

The next day reached and Clinton with the Pussy Inspectors walked to the school together, as they were all looking forward to their great mission.

Jericho: Today is such a wonderful day, it's so bad that I didn't get to suck your dick Clinton.
Clinton: You are such a moron! Think about the number of pussies we are going to see today.
Jericho: I salivate when I think about it.
Clinton: Yes, and my fun with the maths teacher comes first.

When they got to school classes were about to start, but Clinton went straight to the maths teacher office after giving Frank his bag.

Just as miss Anita was about to dip her fingers into her pussy, he knocked on the door and walked it without waiting for any response.

Anita: Welcome Clinton.
Clinton: You are already finger fucking?
Anita: I just couldn't wait any longer, but now I have you here.
Clinton: Yea, teacher. And get ready to be blown away to another world.
Anita: I can't wait anymore, let's get this started.

Teacher Anita stood up and hugged Clinton so tight, and pushed his face on her boobs.
They immediately started kissing as they both licked their tongues, and Clinton was squeezing her huge ass at the same time.

After kissing Clinton unbuttoned her shirt leaving her bra, that was just separating him from her huge boobs.

He immediately dipped his hands inside her skirt and started carressing her pussy as she moaned out, and he was at the same time licking her body.

Anita: Oh yea! This is going to be so much fun!

Anita removed his shirt and knelt down as she removed his school belt, and she was salivating as she saw the sign of his dick on his boxer.

Anita: (In her mind) This is going to be so much fun!

Ahh!! Anita screamed at the size of his dick after she pulled off his boxer.

Anita: Oh my God! This is damn too fucking huge. I love your dick!
Clinton: You should. You are going to be fucking screaming very soon, when I fuck your fucking pussy and anus.
Anita: I can't fucking wait!

Teacher Anita immediately started shaking his dick as she couldn't take her eyes off from it, and Clinton carressed her hairs.

Anita: How are you feeling? You love it?
Clinton: Yea, I love it Anita! You are good.
Anita: Oh yea. I'm going to suck your dick so hard!!

Anita immediately swallowed his huge dick that almost covered her mouth, and she started sucking it immediately as he moaned.

Clinton: Ahh! That's it teacher! Suck my fucking dick! Keep sucking it! Don't stop! You are so fucking good!

Teacher Anita continued sucking his huge dick that almost covered her whole mouth and she was giving it her best as she sucked in very hard and fast.

Anita: (In her mind) In all my years, I haven't seen anyone with such a huge dick! I'm so glad he came to this school, I'm going to enjoy him.

Clinton immediately slapped her two cheeks softly and he carressed her back a little.

Clinton: Suck my dick faster! Make this good!

Anita stopped sucking his dick and she started breathing heavily.

Clinton: What's the matter teacher? Is it too big for your mouth?
Anita: Oh God! It's so fucking huge but I'm going to suck you better now.

Teacher Anita immediately grabbed his huge dick with her two hands and swallowed it and started sucking it as Clinton moaned.

Clinton: Ahh!! That's more like it Anita!

And so the sexcapade between teacher Anita and Clinton have just begun!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #214
Episode One Hundred And Four (104)

Teacher Anita Sucks Clinton's Huge Dick X He Fucks Her Wet Tight Pussy

Clinton continued moaning as the mathematics teacher, Anita, kept sucking his dick very hard and fast like it was all she got and like her life depended on it.

As Clinton carressed her hairs, he could seeing the burning passion in her eyes and all she wanted at that moment was his dick.

Clinton: (In his mind) Teacher Anita is so hot! Aaah! She's a good dick sucker! I'm going to enjoy her just fine, my second day in this school is just great.

Clinton continued carressing her back but didn't remove her bra, as he wanted to take his time.

Clinton: You are so fucking hot! Suck my fucking dick!

As Anita continued sucking his huge dick her pant was soiled as her pussy was so damn wet, and she would do anything to get his huge dick inside her.

Anita: (In her mind) This feels so fucking good! I can't wait to her his huge cock deep inside my pussy, I'm fucking going to enjoy this.

Clinton immediately held her head and started mouth fucking her very hard, and she made to scream but his huge dick had covered her entire mouth and she was just at his mercy.

Clinton continued mouth fucking her and her eyes were teary as her saliva were dripping, and he immediately pulled out as she was about to choke.

Bwahhh!! Teacher Anita screamed as Clinton pulled out his dick from her mouth.

Anita: Oh my God! That was so close! You almost killed me with your huge dick.
Clinton: I was just giving you the best.
Anita: Yes, I love it! We are both going to get along it this school.
Clinton: Yea, you got a dick waiting to be licked.
Anita: Yes. A fucking huge dick!

Teacher Anita immeddiately licked all her saliva on his dick and she tickled his dick head with her tongue as she smiled.

Anita: Oh my God! I can't wait to have your dick in my pussy.
Clinton: You are going to have it in there very soon.

Anita stood up as she kissed Clinton as he responded and they were both licking their tongues and she was shaking his huge dick at the same time.

Clinton's hands went behind her as he removed her bra and threw it somewhere in the office, and before him was the teacher's huge boobs and sweet nipples and he licked his tongue.

Clinton: I love your boobs.
Anita: It's all yours!!

Aww!! Anita moaned out as he pinched her nipples.

Anita: Oh God! You are so fucking hot!

Clinton started sucking her boobs and tickling her sweet nipples with his tongue as she moaned out with her mouth wide open, and she was shaking his huge dick at the same time.

Anita: Oh my God! Suck my fucking boobs it's so sweet! Oh yea! Keep sucking my fucking boobs. It feels so good.

Clinton pushed her over to her table and they both cleared out everything on it, and Anita laughed as she just imagined her pussy getting fucked by his huge dick very hard and fast.

Anita: Oh my God! You are fucking going to fuck me on my fucking office table.

Clinton: Yes, you just have to wait a little longer.

Teacher Anita lied down on the table and Clinton immediately grabbed her huge boobs and starting squeezing it as she moaned.

Anita: Oh yea! Squeeze my fucking boobs! Ahhh!! This feels so good! Don't stop! You are so good!

As Clinton continued squeezing her boobs he licked her body downward, and her extremely wet pussy was about to get revealed.

Anita: Oh God! Yea! Lick me so good! Keep going south! Your are the best!
Clinton: It's time to see what you got inbetween your legs.
Anita: Yea, You are fucking going to love it!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #215
Episode One Hundred And Four (104) Continuation

Clinton raised her skirt up as she lied down on the table and before him was her soiled pink pant, as her pussy was fucking dripping wet.

Clinton: Your pant is fucking soiled! Your pussy will be just great!!
Anita: Yea, it's fucking wet for you.

Clinton shifted her pant and he could see her wet dripping dick hungry pussy, and his dick got harder at the sight of it.

Clinton: Oh God! This is what I'm talking about!!

He immediately started caressing her sweet pussy as she moaned out, and tears dripped down from her eyes.

Anita: Oh God! This feels so good! I love this! Keep rubbing my pussy. I want your huge dick inside my pussy!

Clinton: Don't be in such a hurry.
Anita: Please put your huge dick inside my pussy. We are going to fuck more at my home, you can eat it all there.
Clinton: Nice deal, but I'm going to eat it a little.

Ahh!! Teacher Anita moaned out as Clinton immediately dipped his tongue inside her pussy, and started eating and tongue fucking it as she was very much excited.

Anita: Oh God! This feels so good! This fucking feels so good! 

Clinton stopped eating her as he knew she wanted his huge dick inside her more than anything else at that moment.

And just then he brought his huge dick out and started carresing her pussy with it, and her entire body vibrated.

Anita: Oh God! I can feel it! Please fuck my pussy! I need your cock inside my pussy!
Clinton: Your wish shall be granted you slut of a teacher.
Anita: I'm your fucking slut!

Clinton immediately forced his huge dick inside her wet sweet, yummy and tight pussy as she moaned out very loud with her mouth wide open as she felt his huge dick force its way inside her.

Anita: This feels so good! I can feel your huge dick inside my pussy! This feels so fucking good! I love it.
Clinton: Get ready for what is ahead.
Anita: Bring it on, I love you so much!!

Clinton immediately started fucking her wet, sweet and tight pussy very hard and fast as they both moaned.

Clinton: Ahh!! You are so sweet Teacher. Ahh!
Anita: Yea! Aah! Ahh! Oh my God! I love this! This feels so good! Aaah!! Oh my God! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ah!! Oh my God! Don't fucking stop! Keep fucking my pussy so hard! I love this!

Teacher Anita continued moaning with her mouth wide open as Clinton's huge dick was rampaging deep inside her pussy.

She felt the type of sexual pleasure she hadn't felt before as every thrust of Clinton's mighty dick inside her sweet pussy, brough her close to orgasm as she couldn't help but moan as she had drown in the ocean of sexual pleasure and had reached the point of no return as she would cum at any moment!

Anita: (In her mind) Oh my God! This feels so good! This is the best feeling I have ever got. His dick is so huge and he's fucking my pussy so hard and fast! I'm fucking going to cum soon. Oh God! I can't help it! I'm falling in love!

As teacher Anita's body vibrated with every thrust of his huge dick inside her pussy and her boobs dangled, her pussy got more wet as she was about to have an explosive orgasm.

Anita: Ah! Ah! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Give it to me! Give it to me! I'm fucking going to cum! Please don't fucking stop!
Clinton: Yea! Your pussy is so fucking sweet! Let it out Anita!
Anita: I'm fucking going to cum!!!

And so Clinton's sexcapade with teacher Anita progressed as she just had a taste of his sweet huge dick, and he also had the taste of her sweet, wet, yummy and tight pussy.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #216
Episode One Hundred And Five (105)

Teacher Anita Cums!! X She Rides Clinton's Huge Dick Inside Her Tight Anus!!

Clinton moaned out as his huge dick continued thrusting deep down into teacher Anita's pussy, and he couldn't just stop fucking her because it was so sweet.

He smiled as he watched her entire body vibrate, and her huge boobs dangle as tears dripped down from her eyes as all she wanted was for him to keep fucking her pussy as she would cum at any moment.

Clinton immediately grabbed her huge boobs and started firing deep down inside her sweet, wet and tight pussy as it got wetter and they were both moaning out as it was so fucking sweet.

Clinton: Oh my God! You are so fucking sweet! I love your fucking pussy. Aaaah!!
Anita: Oh yea! I love your fucking dick too! It's so huge and sweet! Keep fucking my pussy! I'm fucking going to cum! Don't stop! Fuck me so hard!
Clinton: Oh yea! Let the fucking pussy fluids out! Cum Anita! Cum!

Clinton continued fucking her pussy very hard and fast as she moaned out so loud, and was screaming at the same time as she was enjoying the sweet pleasure his huge dick was giving her as her pussy got wetter as every thrust got her closer to an explosive orgasm.

Anita: I'm fucking going to cum! I can't hold it anymore! Ahh!! Oh my God!! This feels so fucking good! It's fucking going to drip down.
Clinton: Yes, let it out Anita! Let the pussy juice out! You are so fucking sweet!
Anita: I can't hold it anymore! It's fucking going to drip down! I'm fucking going to cum!

Aaaaahhh!!! Teacher Anita moaned out so loud as she immediately reached orgasm as her pussy fluids dripped down from her pussy to his dick, then to the table and the floor as she moaned. And Clinton still continued fucking her pussy very hard and fast as she continued moaning and screaming.

Anita: Oh my God! Oh my God! I love this! This is so sweet! This is so fucking sweet!

Anita continued moaning with her mouth wide open as she was savouring the sweet pleasure of the orgasm she just had and Clinton was giving her more dose as she kept on screaming and moaning.

As they were both fucking, Rita was peeping at them as the door wasn't well shut and her pant was so soiled as her pussy got extremely wet as she felt a strange feeling she hadn't had before.

Rita: (In her mind) What is this feeling? Is it penetration that they are doing. It surely looks good, I like the look on their faces.

Aaahh!! God!! Teacher Anita moaned out as Clinton pulled out his huge dick from her sweet, tight and wet dripping pussy. And she immediately climbed down from the table, and knelt down as she immediately grabbed his huge dick and started shaking and sucking it.

Clinton: Ahh!! You are such a fucking slut teacher!!!

Clinton carressed her back and finally unzipped her skirt and threw it away, and then he spanked her huge naked ass as it vibrated and she moaned out!

Anita: Ahh! God!
Clinton: You are so fucking hot teacher!

Clinton slapped Anita and grabbed her hairs as he dragged her over to her office chair as he sat down.

Clinton smiled as he saw the lustful look on her eyes as it was all focused on his huge dick, and then he started carressing her face.

Clinton: You are so sweet. I wonder if the other female teachers are as hot as you.
Anita: I'm the fucking best. Please let me ride your huge and sweet dick.
Clinton: Hmm, you want to ride my dick huh?
Anita: Yes, it's the only thing I want right now more than anything.

Clinton bent down as he kissed her and she responded as they both licked their tongues.

Clinton: My dick is all yours. Come and ride it you fucking slut of a teacher.
Anita: Yes! Thanks! I love you so much darling!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #217
Episode One Hundred And Five (105) Continuation

Teacher Anita climbed on Clinton's body on the office chair he sat and she moaned out as his huge dick was brushing against her extremely wet pussy.

Clinton: What the matter Anita?
Anita: I can't help it! You are just too sweet. Your dick is so fucking sweet! It's the best dick ever.

Clinton: That's good to know. Now, shove my dick into your anus.
Anita: My anus!! Oh God! You are so hot! You are the best! I'm going to ride you so hard!!
Clinton: Get to it already.

Teacher Anita grabbed his huge dick with one hand, and used the other one to open her asshole more wide for easy passage.

Anita: Oh yea!! It's going to enter in just fine.

Clinton used his hands and rubbed her pussy as she moaned out, and he poured some of her dripping pussy fluids into her anus to serve as lubricant.

Anita: Oh God!! You are the best! I'm going to shove it in now real fast!!

Aaahh!! Teacher Anita moaned out as she forced his huge dick inside her anus and an unlimited wave of sexual pleasure was sent all over her body as tears dripped down from her eyes.

Anita: Oh my God! I can feel your huge dick inside my asshole! I love this! This is so fucking good!

Clinton immediately started sucking her huge boobs and was at the same time squeezing her huge ass as she moaned out.

Anita: Ahh!! Yea! Suck my fucking boobs! Yea, tickle my fucking nipples and squeeze my ass! It's all yours!

After Clinton was done sucking her boobs and squeezing her huge ass, they both kissed as they licked their tongues and exchanged saliva.

And just then he spanked her ass so hard as she screamed, and he smiled as he saw how it vibrated.

Anita: Ahh! God! You are so fucking hot!
Clinton: Now show me what you got, and ride my mighty dick.
Anita: Yes my love.

Anita started moving up and down as she moaned as his huge sweet dick began it's rampage inside her anus.

Anita: Ahh!! This feels so fucking good! Oh my God! I love this! This is so fucking sweet!
Clinton: Ahh!! Yea! Keep riding faster Anita! I'm fucking going to cum inside your fucking anus.
Anita: Yea! I'm going to do whatever you want! I'm going to please and satisfy you!!

Anita immediately increased her speed as she moved up and down fast as his huge dick fucked her anus harder and faster, and it was so damn sweet that she was moaning out loud with her mouth wide open.

Anita: (In her mind) Oh my God! This feels so good! I love this! I can feel the sweetness as his huge dick fucks my asshole so hard! I feel like I'm in heaven. I fucking love this!

Clinton could feel the sweetness of her ass as his huge dick kept pounding it very hard and fast, and it sent an unlimited wave of sexual pleasure all over his body as he was about to cum and all he could do was moan.

The sight of her bouncing huge boobs in front of him was pleasuring enough, as he also watched her vibrating huge ass as his huge dick kept pounding it so fast as the sweet pleasure spread all over his body.

Clinton: (In his mind) Yea! This is fucking what I want! She's so fucking hot like I predicted!! I'm fucking going to cum in her anus! Ahh! She's so fucking sweet!

Climton immediately grabbed her huge ass and started firing deep down inside her tight anus!

Clinton: Oh my God! You are so fucking sweet! Anita! I'm fucking going to cum in your anus! You are so sweet!
Anita: Oh yea! Fuck my fucking asshole! You are so fucking sweet! Your dick is the fucking best! I love you! Cum in my fucking asshole!

And so the sexcapade continued as Clinton continued fucking her tight, sweet anus with his huge dick, and they were both moaning out loud unaware that Rita was peeping at them as they had both drown in the ocean of sexual pleasure.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #218
Episode One Hundred And Six (106)

Clinton Cums In Anita's Anus X Rita Appears!!

Clinton kept fucking teacher Anita's anus very hard and fast as he grabbed her huge ass, and both of them began moaning out loud as Clinton was about to cum.

As his huge dick kept thrusting deep inside her anus, her entire body vibrated as her huge boobs dangled, and she was moaning out with her mouth wide open and it was so fucking sweet as none of them wanted to stop.

Clinton: Oh my God! You are so fucking sweet teacher! Aahh! I'm fucking going to cum in your anus!
Anita: Oh yea! Oh yea! Cum in my fucking asshole! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I fucking love this! Oh my God! I feel like it's all going to drip down.

Clinton grabbed her huge ass tighter as he kept on firing deep into her anus, and they were both moaning out loud as her mouth was wide open and the expression on her face was wow!

He had reached the point of no return, and there was nothing stopping him as his semen were about to rush out.

Anita: Oh my God! You are fucking killing me! You are fucking killing my asshole. Oh God! I love your fucking dick inside my asshole! Cum! Cum!
Clinton: Oh yea! It's fucking going to explode teacher! Get ready!

Aaahh!! Clinton moaned out as he immediately reached orgasm, and released his semen inside her tight anus!

Clinton: Oh my God! That was so fucking good! I love your fucking ass and pussy!
Anita: Ahh!! You are the best!

Teacher Anita continued riding his dick after he had cum, and his cum was still inside her anus while some were dripping down.

Anita: Oh God! I love your fucking dick! It's fucking going to make me cum again.
Clinton: Yea! Ride my dick slut!
Anita: Oh yea! I'm your fucking slut!

Teacher Anita continued riding his huge cock inside her tight anus as she moaned out with her mouth wide open, as she was savouring the amazing pleasure she was feeling.

Anita: Oh God! This feels so good! I fucking love this! God! This feels so fucking good! This is heaven!!

Clinton spanked her huge ass very hard as she screamed, and he started licking her body and grabbed her huge boobs which he immediately started squeezing and was tickling her nipples at the same time.

Anita: Oh God! This is so fucking good! I feel like I'm going to cum again! Oh God! I love this fucking feeling.

Clinton immediately kissed her as she was still riding his huge dick inside her tight anus, and she responded as they both licked their tongues and exchanged saliva.

Anita: Oh my God! This is so fucking good! I love this.
Clinton: I'm fucking going to dig in your pussy from behind so good.
Anita: Oh yea! I love that! It sounds so fucking great!!

Clinton spanked her huge ass and she stood up as she moaned out when his huge dick left her tight anus.

And just then she immediately held her hands on her office table as she bent down and raised her huge ass up, and Clinton smiled as he saw her pussy wet and was fucking dripping down to the floor.

Anita: Do you like the view darling?
Clinton: Yes, I love it! You are so fucking dripping wet.

Ahhh!! Teacher Anita moaned out as Clinton was carressing her wet pussy, and was at the same time shaking his huge dick as he licked his lips while his eyes were gazed on her huge ass, sweet pussy and anus.

Anita: Oh my God! This is so fucking good! I'm fucking going to have you huge dick inside my pussy again.
Clinton: Sure. You will.

Clinton placed his huge dick inbetween her hot ass cheeks and he squeezed her ass a little.

Clinton: It's time for penetration teacher.
Anita: Yea, fuck my fucking pussy. I'm almost there.
Clinton: Brace yourself!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #219
Episode One Hundred And Six (106) Continuation

Aaaah!! Teacher Anita moaned out as Clinton penetrated her sweet, tight and wet pussy from behind with his huge dick and her entire body vibrated.

Anita: Oh my God!!

Teacher Anita could feel the sweetness as his huge dick forcefully entered her wet, tight and sweet pussy, and it started dripping down so bad as tears dripped down from her eyes.

Anita: Oh God!
Clinton: How do you feel teacher?
Anita: I feel so fucking good! Please fuck my pussy so hard, I'm fucking going to cum!
Clinton: Oh yea! Get ready for an overdrive.

Ah! Ah! Aaaah!! Oh my fucking God! This feels so fucking good! Like I'm in heaven!! Teacher Anita kept moaning out so loud as Clinton's huge dick fucked her tight pussy very hard and fast from behind.

She could feel the fucking sweet pleasure as she got closer to orgasm with every glorious thrust of his divine huge dick inside her pussy.

Anita: (In her mind) Oh my God! This feels so good! I love this! This is the best fuck ever in my entire life. And I'm fucking going to cum again. I love this so much!

Clinton smiled as his huge dick kept smashing her tight pussy very hard and fast, and he enjoyed the sight of her huge ass vibrating at every fast thrust and he licked his lips.

Clinton: You are so fucking hot teacher! Ahh!! My days in this school are just get started!

Clinton increased his speed as Anita began moaning at the top of her voice. And what was saving them from getting caught was that all the teachers were in class, and teacher Anita's office was a bit far from the others as she was the school head of research, and also was the sound proof walls in the school.

Anita started crying as the pleasure was just too much as her pussy fluids would drip down at any moment, and Clinton kept fucking her pussy harder and faster as he enjoyed the sight of her huge ass vibrating and her huge boobs dangling.

Anita: Oh God! Please keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm fucking going to cum! It's fucking dripping down! I can't hold it anymore!
Clinton: Cum Anita! Let the pussy juice out.
Anita: Oh yea! It's fucking rushing out! I'm going to cum again! I'm going to cum again! I can't hold it anymore!

Aaaahh!! God!! Teacher Anita moaned out as she reached another explosive orgasm, and her pussy fluids dripped down as she screamed and cried out as Clinton kept fucking her pussy non stop.

Anita: Oh my God! This feels so fucking good! I love this! God!
Clinton: Yea, you are so fucking sweet!

And just then the office door opened, and they looked over and saw Rita with tears in her eyes and her hands were inside her skirt.

Clinton: Look at who we have here.
Anita: Yea, this is just her moment. The moment she has always wanted to get penetrated.

Rita: I can't take this anymore! Is this penetration? I'm having this strange feeling all over my body, what are you two doing? I know it's so sweet! I can see it in your eyes.

Clinton and teacher Anita laughed and smiled.

Anita: Yea, it's so fucking sweet! It's the beast sensation ever, it's fucking going to make you feel like you are in heaven.
Clinton: Like this!

Aaahh!! Teacher Anita moaned out as Clinton thrusted his huge dick more deeper into her tight pussy, and Rita was so excited at the expression on her face.

Anita: Aaahh! Oh my God! This feels so fucking good!

Rita: Wow! I want to get penetrated too.
Clinton: Are you sure you are ready?
Rita: Yes!
Clinton: All right then.

And so Clinton's sexcapade with teacher Anita is about to have a new turn, as Rita had showed up and wanted to get her pussy fucked.

Watch Out For The Next Episode !!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #220
Episode One Hundred And Seven (107)

Rita Is Disvirgined!! X The Divine Sensation!!

Ahh!! Teacher Anita moaned out as Clinton pulled out his huge dick from her tight pussy after Rita said she wanted to get penetrated.

Clinton: Let's work on her.
Anita: Sure.

Teacher Anita sat down on her office chair, and started moaning softly with her mouth wide open as she was savouring the sweet pleasure of the orgasm she just had.

Anita: Ahh!! He's the fucking best! And he has the best huge dick ever!!

Rita was so shocked as she saw the size of Clinton's huge dick, as he walked up to her.

Rita: Oh my God! What is this? It's used for the penetration, right?
Clinton: Yes, it is.
Rita: It must be the rod of God!
Clinton: (Laughs) I like you Rita.
Rita: I can't wait to get penetrated. Let's start immediately!

Clinton immediately hugged Rita so tight and started kissing her and she responed out of excitement as they both started to lick each other tongues while he carressed her back.

Rita: (In her mind) What is this feeling? I feel so good!! I feel so good! I love this sensation! God!

Clinton stopped kissing her and pushed her over to the table and pulled off her shirt, and behold her huge and yummy boobs with erect nipples were standing right in front of Clinton's face as she blushed.

Rita: Do you like it??
Clinton: Yes, I love your huge boobs! It's so awesome!
Rita: Thank you!

Anita: That's some huge boobs she got there, you seem to have your eyes on the best, Clinton.
Clinton: Of course, I deserve nothing less.

Aww!! Rita moaned out as Clinton immediately grabbed her nipples.

Rita: Oh God! This feels so good!! Please do it more.

Clinton made her lie down on the table, which she did and he climbed on top her and licked his lips as he was about to enjoy her sweet and huge boobs.

Clinton: Rita, welcome to the party!
Rita: Yea! Please do it! I beg you. I want to feel the sweet sensation again.
Clinton: Of course, I will just do that.

Rita immediately began moaning as Clinton started tickling her sweet nipples and sucking her sweet boobs at the same time.

Rita was filled with lust in her eyes as she won't keep moaning as the sweet pleasure was running all over her body, and it was her fucking first time of having someone handle her that way.

Rita: (In her mind) Oh my God! This feels so good! I love this! Ahh! What sensation is this? It must be coming from heaven through Clinton, he must be heaven sent to make feel good.

Teacher Anita was salivating as she watched the way Clinton was tickling Rita's sweet nipples, and sucking her huge boobs.
She felt so jealous as she saw the look on Rita's face, and it was that of one who was feeling an awesome pleasure.

Anita: (In her mind) Oh God! I'm so jealous! I want to be the one there getting her nipples tickled sweetly and her boobs sucked.

Clinton was also enjoying himself as he was very much excited, and saw Rita as a close friend as she was now going to be a member of his clique.

Clinton: (In his mind) This is so much fun, I will conquer this school bit by bit. She got some awesome boobs.

Rita: Oh my God! This feels so good! Please don't stop! This is so sweet! Oh my God! Don't stop! Keep squeezing my boobs! Ahh!! Don't stop! This feels so fucking good! Please don't stop Clinton!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #221
Episode One Hundred And Seven (107) Continuation

Ahh!! Rita screamed out as Clinton's huge dick slided into her skirt as he was sucking her huge boobs, and she was immediately blown out of this world when it came in contact with her extremely wet pussy.

Rita: Oh my God! Please penetrate my vagina.
Clinton: As you wish Rita, I'm going to fuck your pussy.
Rita: Yes. Fuck my pussy.

Clinton stopped sucking her huge boobs and climbed down on the bed, and he smiled as he saw the look on Rita's face.

Clinton: It's time Rita! You are going to get blown out of this world, I'm going to fuck your pussy just fine.
Rita: Yes, I can't wait for you to fuck my pussy.

Tears was dripping down from teacher Anita's eyes, as she was so fucking jealous that Clinton was going to fuck Rita with his sweet and divine huge dick.

Anita: (In her mind) Oh my God! He's going to fuck her pussy with his huge dick! I'm trembling! I'm so fucking jealous. I hope he doesn't prefer her over me because she currently a virgin. Oh God! I love him!

Clinton pulled off Rita's short school skirt and threw it at teacher Anita, and she gasped as she was woken up from her thoughts.

Anita: Ahh! Clinton!!

Standing before Clinton was an extremely wet and dick hungry pussy of Rita, and she was all smiles as he was going to fuck her so hard.

Clinton: Oh God! You are so fucking hot!
Rita: Yea. Do you like what you see.
Clinton: No. I love it! Your pussy is so fucking tight and yummy.
Rita: That's good to know, please penetrate me now.

Ahh!! Ahh! Rita moaned out as Clinton started rubbing her wet pussy with his fingers and she smiled.

Clinton: Teacher!!
Anita: Yes.
Clinton: You better hold her hands.
Anita: Yes, I understand.

The naked teacher Anita immediately pinned Rita's hands to the table, as Clinton started carressing Rita's pussy with his huge dick.

Rita: Ahh!!! Please put it in! You are torturing me!
Clinton: As you wish! Brace yourself!!

Aaaahh!! God! What is this? Aaaahhh!! Rita screamed out as Clinton forcefully inserted his huge dick inside her wet and tight virgin pussy and blood dripped down from her vagina.

Rita: Ahh!! Oh God! This is fucking so good!!

Teacher Anita immediately wipped off the blood on the table and on the floor as Rita was crying and she was excited at the same time.

Clinton: How do you feel Rita?
Rita: I feel so good! Please fuck my pussy!
Clinton: Yea, that's why my dick is inside your pussy!!

Ahh!! God! Rita immediately started moaning out very loud as Clinton started fucking her tight pussy with his huge and divine dick as they were both enjoying themselves.

Rita: Ahh!! Ahh!! Oh my God! Keep fucking my pussy! This feels so good! Please don't stop! Fuck me so hard! Please don't stop!!

Rita continued moaning out loud as she could feel the unlimited pleasure of Clinton's huge dick fucking her sweet tight pussy very hard and fast, and it was so fucking sweet!
To her it was some kind of divine sensation as she haven't felt anything like that before, and he wanted Clinton to keep fucking her pussy non stop!

She was in fucking heaven and nothing else mattered to her than Clinton's sweet, huge and divine dick fucking her wet, tight, sweet and recently disvirgined pussy hard and fast.

Rita: Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop!! Don't stop! This feels so fucking good!

And so the sweet sexcapade continues as Clinton had now disvirgined Rita and the jealous teacher Anita was watching.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #222
EnCafe Forums is now on a one month break.