Skip to main content

Topic: 18+ Clinton The Pervert (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 39458 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 18+ Clinton The Pervert
Reply #30
Episode Fifteen (15)

Operation Get Juliet Pussy And Ass Pictures: An All Out Female Threesome Begins

The next day was school, and Precious had changed her seat location to the back so that she can talk with her crew mates.

When the first lesson was over she sat near Clinton, he dipped his fingers into her pant and then to her pussy.

Precious: Ahh!
Clinton: Do you like it?
Precious: Yes.
Clinton: You have to keep your voice down before these morons notice anything.
Precinus: Sure.

Clinton continued fingering her vagina as she moaned silently and bend her head down on the desk.

Clinton smiled as his fingers dipped in and out of her pussy as she struggled not to moan out loud.

Precious: (Silently) Aah! Oh my God! Ah!
Clinton: Just relax on your seat and enjoy.

Clinton continued fingering her pussy as she moaned slowly and nobody in the class knew what was going on except members of the "Watch Pussy Crew".

He kept on fingering her pussy as she vibrated a little, her pussy was so damn wet that it soiled her pant.

The next teacher would be coming in soon so Clinton fingered her pussy very hard and fast.
She held her mouth with her hand as she was about to reach orgasm.

Precious: (Silently) Oh my God! This is so sweet, I can't hold it anymore.

Ahh!! Precious screamed out as she reached orgasm and she couldn't help it as her pussy fluid wet her pant.

The class turned back at the direction and Clinton had quickly removed his fingers from her skirt.

Precious: Ah!! What a bad dream!

The bad dream she mentioned made the others thought she really dreamt, but one of her friends Jesicca knew it was something else.

Jesicca: She can fool the others but not me. I knew her from way back.

Precious still faced down as she savoured the pleasure of Clinton fingering her pussy.

Precious: That was so good.
Clinton: Yea.
Eric: The captain is really courageous, you are a man without fears captain.

Clinton: Yes, we still have an operation to finish today.
Precious: Don't worry, I will get it done.
Clinton: Good, we are counting on you.

Recess came and Precious went to the senior girls hostel in search of her step sister Juliet, she grabbed her by the ass and she turned back.

Juliet: My sweet Precious.
Precious: Darling.
Juliet: So what brings you here today?
Precious: What else? I came to lick your pussy and suck your boobs.
Juliet: (Smiles) I see, I haven't been home for a while now.
Precious: All right then.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #31
Episode Fifteen (15) Continuation

Juliet and Precious went to a corner in the rest room. Juliet start stripping and Precious couldn't help herself, she was salivating as she really wanted to lick her pussy and suck her boobs.

Precious: Ah! I can't help myself, I can't hold myself.

Immediately Juliet was done stripping Precious grabbed her huge boobs.

Precious: Aah! Oh God! I really miss your boobs and pussy.
Juliet: (Smiles) You are still a bad girl, my little sister.

Precious pinched Juliet's nipples and she moaned.

Juliet: Ahh!! You are so hot sis, suck my boobs and lick my pussy.
Precious: Oh yes.

Precious used her tongue and started tickling Juliet's nipples and she started moaning.

Juliet: Ah!! Ah!! You are so sweet Precious. Ahh!!

Precious then started sucking her boobs and she continued moaning.

Juliet: Ah!! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah! Suck! Ahh! Keep sucking my boobs. Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh! Ah! Oh God!! You are good Precious.

Precious pushed her down to a little bed near them. There she spread Juliet's legs wide revealing her wet and yummy pussy.

Precious: Ahh! Just as always. So yummy.
Juliet: (Smiles) You said you can't wait, get to it already.

Precious dipped her tongue in Juliet's pussy and she moaned.

Juliet: Ahhh!

Precious immediately started licking and eating Juliet's pussy as she continued moaning.

Juliet: Ahh!! Ah! Ah! Yea, lick my pussy! Ahh! Keep eating my pussy! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Yea, don't stop! Ahh! Keep doing it Precious! Ahh!! Ah!!

Juliet used her hands to squeeze her boobs as Precious kept eating her down.

Juliet: Ahh!! Don't take it easy!! Ahh! Oh my God!! I'm going to cum! Ah! This is to sweet! I can't hold it.

Ahhh! Juliet moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids splashed on Precious' face.

Juliet: Ahh! That was so sweet.
Precious: Your pussy is so yummy.

Someone grabbed Precious ass from behind, she turned back and saw that it was Miriam.

Precious: Miriam?
Miriam: Yea, your sister told me a lot about you and I couldn't just help myself. Let's fuck.
Precious: Sure thing.
Juliet: This is going to be a lot of fun.

Miriam pulled off Precious skirt and pant and dip her tongue into her anus.

Precious: Ah!! This is so good! Just so good!! Ah!!

Miriam continued tongue fucking Precious' anus and she started moaning.

Precious: Ahh!! Ah!! This is sweet! Fuck! Ahh!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yea, eat my ass! Ahh!

Watch Out For The Next Episode!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #32
Episode Sixteen (16)

Operation Get Juliet's Pussy And Ass Photos: The Hot Lesbian Threesome Continues

Precious had licked Juliet's pussy till she reached orgasm and cum, Miriam appeared behind her and stripped off her skirt and pant and then started licking her anus.

Precious: Ah!! Ah! Ah! Lick my ass! Eat it baby! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh yes! Ahh! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Oh my God!

Precious continued moaning as Miriam was licking her ass and also tongue fucking her anus.

Juliet: This is going to be more fun, hahaha.

Juliet pulled of Precious' school shirt and grabbed her boobs.

Precious: Ahh!!
Juliet: What nice boobs you got here little sis.

Juliet pinched her nipples and she moaned out loud.

Precious: Ahh!! This so sweet! Ahh! Oh yea! Keep eating my ass! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!!

As Miriam was still licking Precious' ass, Juliet began playing with Precious' boobs as she tickled her nipples with her tongue and sucked it.

Precious: Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God!! This is so sweet!! Ahh! Ah!! Don't stop babies! Ahhh! Ah! Ah!!

Miriam was done licking her ass so she spanked it five times.

Precious: Ah! Ah!! Ahh! Ahh!! Aahh!!
Miriam: Your little sister is so hot.
Juliet: Yes, she's always sweet.

Precious lied down with her legs wide open and Miriam dipped two finger into her tight pussy and she moaned.

Precious: Ahh!!
Miriam: How do you like my fingers inside your pussy.
Precious: It's so good! Ahh!! Ah!
Miriam: (Smiles) You are a good girl.

Miriam started dipping her fingers into Precious' pussy and she started moaning out loud.

Precious: Ahh! Ah!! This is so sweet! So sweet! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Aah! Oh my God!

Miriam: I better lick your pussy before you cum.

Miriam dipped her tongue into Precious' pussy and started licking it while Juliet was caressing her ass.

Precious: Aah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is too sweet! I can't help it! Ahh! It's rushing out! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!

Ah! Ahh! Precious moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids splashed on Miriam's mouth which she licked.

Miriam: So yummy!
Precious: Ahh!! That was so sweet! Ahh! Oh my God! That was great!

Precious looked into Miriam's eyes and the both of them started kissíng as they caressed their bodies.

Precious: I love you so much, you are just too hot!! Ahh!!
Miriam: You too. You are such an angel. Ahh!!
Juliet: (Laughs) You two better get married then.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #33
Episode Sixteen (16) Continuation

Precious grabbed Miriam's ass and started licking it as she moaned.

Miriam: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Miriam was also busy fingering Juliet's pussy as she continued moaning.

Juliet: Ah!! Finger my pussy! Keep fingering my pussy! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! This is so sweet.

Miriam: Ahh! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh! Keep licking my ass!! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!!

Miriam continued moaning as Precious was licking her ass so good like the pro she was, Precious inserted her tongue into Miriam's anus and she gasped.

Miriam: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!!

Miriam screamed out as she started squirting.

Miriam: Ahh! This feels so good! Ahh! Ah!!

Juliet: Keep digging in my pussy baby! Ahh!! Ah!! I'm going to cum!! Ahh!!

Juliet continued moaning out loud as Miriam kept on fingering her pussy very fast and she was almost reaching orgasm.

Juliet: Ahh! Oh my God! It's fucking rushing out! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ah!!

Juliet moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down.

Juliet: Ahh!! That was so sweet. You two just made me cum! You are all just too sweet! Ahh!

As Juliet was savouring the pleasure of her orgasm Precious pushed Miriam to the bed and spread her legs wide open, and then she dipped her tongue into Miriam pussy.

Miriam: Ahh!!

Miriam started moaning out loud as Precious began tongue fucking and licking her pussy.

Miriam: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep licking my pussy! Ahh! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh!! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Ah!

Miriam continued moaning out loudly as she was about to reach orgasm.

Miriam: Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't hold it anymore!! I can't hold it! Ahh!! This is so......

Ahh! Ahh!! Miriam moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids splashed on Precious' mouth which she licked.

Miriam: Ahh! Oh my God! You are so hot.
Precious: You too.

The three hot girls continued in another hot round of sex as they licked their asses and pussies and as well as suck their boobs.

They were so into each other as they all moaned passionately.

Eric: What could be taking Precious so long?
Tom: I think she's having fun.
Clinton: Relax, she will soon be back and with the pictures we need.

Ah!! Ah! Keep licking my pussy! Spank my ass!! Ahh!! Oh!

The three girls continued moaning as they fucked each other and the Watch Pussy Crew were expecting Precious' return.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #34
Episode Seventeen (17)

Infiltration Into The Ladies Public Restroom

After a while Precious returned to the rest of the crew, she had with her Juliet's pussy and ass photos.

Clinton: Nice work Precious, you did well on your first mission.
Precious: Yea, she somehow knew of our plan.

Eric: What? That's impossible!
Precious: Miriam saw me with you guys yesterday and Juliet is my step sister.

The crew members were all suprised.

Clinton: Well, do you think our secret is safe with them?
Precious: Yes. Juliet said she wants your dick!

Clinton smiled and started laughing as everyone in the class turned back.

Jerry: You guys should face the other side.

Clinton: Miriam must have told her how mighty I am. So when did she wants me to bless her pussy with my cum?
Precious: Tomorrow, during recess.

Clinton dipped his hand into Precious' shirt and grabbed her boobs.

Clinton: You did very well on your first day.
Precious: Thank you captain.

School closed that day and the members of the Watch Pussy Crew met in the evening and were taking a walk.

Clinton: Today a new adventure lies ahead for us. The newly opened ladies restroom is our next stop.

Precious: Leave it to me, I will ensure your safe entrance.
Clinton: Yes, we are going to peek at many pussies and boobs till we get tired.
Tom: Nice one captain!

Jesicca who was Precious' friend was passing by and she saw the five man crew.

Jesicca: Precious and Clinton's gang? Just great, she actually moaned in the class. Those guys must be brave to finger fuck a girl in the class, well let me see what they are up to.

Jesicca secretly followed them as they made their way to the new ladies rest room.

They finally reached there and there was a guard in the front.

Guard: Only females are allowed here. The four of you should leave.

Clinton winked at Precious as the three of them were leaving and taking a short cut to the back of the building.

Jesicca: (In her mind) Are they leaving Precious here and moving ahead? I don't think so, the path they just followed leads to the back.

During the construction of that particular restroom Clinton, Eric, Tom and Jerry visited there. They studied the plan of the building and they also took a look at the key holes. And now the great day has come for them to invade the holy place where you can find many pussies and asses.

Jesicca: I have to follow the boys. Let me see what they are up to.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #35
Episode Seventeen (17) Continuation

The boys all went near the back door and were waiting for Precious' signal so that they can storm inside.

When Precious entered there she saw some ladies having a quick shower. She couldn't stop looking at them.

Precious: Wow! The guys are really going to love here.

Precious' concentrated on a hairy pussy woman who was fingering her vagina as she took her bath.

Precious: Ah! This place is heaven, I wish I could lick that pussy. I don't have to keep the others waiting.

Eric had draw a little map of the place and gave it to Precious, she dipped her hand inside her bra and brought out the piece of paper the plan was drawn.

Precious: All right, here I am. I need to go right and then I will make my way to the back door. There are no cameras here which is a good thing. Now I have to check if everywhere is clear.

Clinton and the others were waiting for Precious' signal outside, and also Jesicca was watching them.

Jesicca: Just like I suspected these perverts are up to something and Precious is helping them.

Jerry: When will she give the signal? I can't wait to get in there.
Clinton: Calm down, remember patience is one of the best weapons we have as a crew.

Then suddenly the door to the back side of the restroom opened, and Precious came out giving them the signal.

Clinton: Here it's boys, the journey to a home of pussies and asses.
Eric: Yes! Let's go ahead.

Clinton and his men checked if the area was clear before they entered through the back door.

Jesicca: They are going inside? I need to call the police, no Precious is my friend. She may be a pervert but helping guys to sneak into ladies rest room is not cool.

Jesicca stood still for a while.

Jesicca: I almost forgot! I'm a pervert too. If Precious is with them that means four dicks fucks her. Aah! That's what I want. If I help them out I can get all my holes fucked at the same time. (Clears throat) I'm going through the front door.

** Inside The Rest Room **

Clinton and the others successfully got inside the restroom, thanks to Precious.

Clinton: We are finally in.
Precious: Yes, take the key.

Precious gave them the back door key and started pulling off her clothes.

Precious: I'm going to rape somebody! Hahaha! See you boys at the meeting point.
Clinton: Sure.

She left. 

Clinton: Brave soldiers! Are you all ready to enter deep into the dream land?
All: Yes captain!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #36
Episode Eighteen (18)

Infiltration: Precious Licks A Pussy X The Crew Adventure Begins

Clinton and all his crew members had finally infiltrated the public restroom for the ladies through the back door.

After bringing them in, Precious said she was going to have fun while Clinton and the others got ready to peek at naked women having their bath. 

Clinton: All right men, let's move forward! I'm going to lead the way.

As Clinton and the other started searching for ladies, Precious went ahead and checked out the woman that was masturbating and she was still masturbating at that time.

Precious watched as the woman continued dipping her fingers into her pussy.

Lady: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh God! Oh God!!

Precious: (Licks her lips) This one will do.

Jesicca on the other hand had entered the restroom from the front door, she pulled off her clothes except her pant.

Jesicca: I just have to search for them, let me see the expression on their faces when they see that they had been caught.

As the lady fingering her hairy pussy was still at it Precious sneaked into the shower, the woman made to screamed but her mouth was covered immediately.

Precious: Sssh! Relax, I just want to have fun.

Precious dipped her fingers into the lady's hairy pussy and she vibrated.

Precious: You see? Promise me you won't scream baby.

The lady nodded her head and Precious removed her hand.

Precious: Good, so let's have fun.
Lady: Sure.

Precious knelt down and raised the lady's leg up who supported herself by balancing a hand at the wall.

Precious looked at her pussy and smiled.

Precious: Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!

She dipped her tongue into the lady's hairy pussy and she moaned.

Lady: Aah!!

Precious: Before I continue, may I know your name?
Lady: Favour.
Precious: Mine is Precious.

Favour: All right Precious, lick my pussy so good.
Precious: Of course.

Precious dipped her tongue into Favour's hairy pussy and started tongue fucking and licking her vagina as she moaned.

Favour: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh yea! Ahh!! Eat my pussy! Ahh! Ah!! Oh yea! Ahh! Ah! This is so sweet! Ahh! Ah!!

Precious: (In her mind) The others should better no get caught.

Favour: Ahh!! Keep eating my pussy! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Don't stop! Ahh! Ah!! You are so sweet!! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Don't stop baby!

Favour continued moaning out loud as Precious ate and tongue fucked her pussy very well like the pro she was.

Favour: Ahh! Oh my God! This is so sweet!!

Scroll Down To Finish This Episodde

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #37
Episode Eighteen (18) Continuation

As Precious was busy having fun with the lady she met fingering her pussy, Clinton and the others had started peeking at ladies having their bath.

They watched as one scrubbed her pussy very hard and grabbed her boobs filled with soap fumes.

Clinton: Wow! Just look at that one! Her boobs, look at the way she's carressing it.

Eric: Ya. I feel like grabbing the boobs myself.

The woman raised her leg up and revealed her pussy which they watched.

Clinton: Wow! Just check out her pussy, my dick is going to fit just fine inside her.

Tom: Mine too, this is a dream come true.
Jerry: Yes buddy.

The lady dipped her fingers inside her pussy and moaned.

Lady: Ahh!! I can have fun now, if only there is someone man enough to sneak in here. I will let him bang my pussy till the end of time.

Eric: Did you just hear that captain??
Clinton: Yes, I don't know if she means it or she's just super horny and blabbing.
Eric: You are right, she might scream out of suprise and our cover would be blown.
Tom: The captain always make the right decision.

Clinton: I will try something if she's still masturbating when we return.

Clinton and his comrades sneaked to another corner, and right in front of them was a huge ass.

Clinton: Oh my! The heavens must really love me today. Imagine what it would feel like if I insert my dick inside her.

Eric: I feel like grabbing it right now.
Tom: No only you bro.
Jerry: Let's see what she's going to do next.

The lady brought out a sponge and placed in between her ass cheeks and started scrubbing it very hard.

Eric: Oh mahn! I wish I was the one doing this for her.

Jerry: Captain, why don't we take this one down?

Clinton: It's too risky, the doors are made of seen through glasses so that an infiltrator can be easily seen. Even if we get her locked down we will be caught.

The fat ass lady turned back as she heard voices and Clinton with his crew mates quickly hid themselves.

Lady: That's strange. I heard someone talking for real.

Clinton: That was close guys, we have to be extra careful this time.
Eric: Yes.

Suddenly they heard footsteps coming their way and they quickly hid themselves in a tight spot.
The person coming was Jesicca, she was looking for Clinton and his crew mates.

Jesicca: They can hide and run, I don't care. I will catch up with them, or maybe I just have to block the backdoor and make them beg.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #38
Episode Nineteen (19)

The Deal With Jesicca

While Precious was still having fun with Favour, Clinton and the others ran into hiding when they heard Jesicca's footsteps.

Clinton: We have to stay calm guys.

The footsteps continued heading to the backdoor and the boys became afraid.

Eric: Captain, the footsteps is heading to the back door.
Clinton: This is bad, it could be the guard.
Tom: Then we are totally screwed.
Clinton: Let's go and and find out.

Clinton and his crew members walked silently corner by corner and they wanted to know who was at the backdoor.

They reached and saw that it was Jesicca and they rushed back to a corner.

Clinton: What on earth is Jesicca doing here? And why did she stay at the back door of all places?

Eric: Damn it! I had a feeling someone was watching us.
Tom: Come on guys, let's rush her.

Jerry: Yes, I'm going to press those boobs of hers.
Clinton: No, we are to take another approach. Rushing at her will get us in more trouble.

As Clinton and the others were still thinking oe a way to approach Jesicca, she dipped her fingers into her pant and then her pussy.

Jesicca: They better not keep me waiting.

Precious was still licking Favour's pussy as she moaned.

Favour: Ahh! Ah! Keep eating my pussy! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! This is sweet! I'm going to cum! Ahh! Ah!! Oh God!

Precious continued licking her hairy pussy as she moaned and was about to reach orgasm.

Favour: Ahh!! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! I can't hold this anymore! Ahh!!

Favour moaned out very loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down to Precious' mouth who swallowed it.

Favour: Ahh! Ah! You are so good! I have to return the pleasure.
Precious: Sure.

Favour: Now give me that ass you got.

Precious bent down in the doggy style while Favour knelt down and started caressing her ass.

Favour: You got a hot ass girl and your anus is so tight.

She spanked Precious' ass three times and she screamed out.

Precious: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!!
Favour: (Licks her lips) So yummy.

Favour used her tongue and started tickling around Precious' asshole.

Precious: Ahh! Tickle, tickle. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Keep it up Favour. Ah!

Favour then dipped her tongue into Precious' anus and she moaned.

Precious: Ahh! That's what I'm talking about. Ahh!!

Favour immediately started tongue fucking Precious' anus as she continued moaning out.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #39
Episode Nineteen (19) Continuation

Clinton and the others had finally made up their mind that the captain will approach her.

Clinton: Here I go guys.
Eric: You can do it captain.

Clinton stepped out and walked towards the backdoor and Jesicca laughed as she saw him.

Jesicca: I knew he would come.

Clinton's mind was focused on Jesicca boobs instead of what he wanted to say.

Clinton: (In his mind) Look at those boobs, it's going to be fun sucking them.

As he walked toward her Jesicca noticed that he was focused on her boobs.

Jesicca: Hello Chief Pervert.
Clinton: I....
Jesicca: want to hold my boobs?
Clinton: Yes.
Jesicca: They are all yours.

Clinton immediately grabbed her boobs and started tickling her nipples as she moaned.

Jesicca: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! 

The others were suprised at what was happening.

Eric: What is happening?
Tom: Do Clinton have a secret relationship with her?
Jerry: No, it only means she wanted up to fuck her.
Eric: Let's go!

Eric and the other crew members met up with Clinton and Jesicca.

Jesicca: Now that you are all here. You can fuck my holes.
Clinton: No, not here. We will get caught. Follow us to my apartment and your holes will be blessed with cum.

Jesicca: All right then, let's wait for Precious.

Jesicca went ahead to have her shower while Clinton and the others continued their adventure in the restroom as they peep at ladies taking their bath and fingering their pussies.

Clinton: This place is fun. I hope the video recorder is still running.
Eric: Sure captain, I wouldn't make the mistake of not making it run.

After a while Precious was done with Favour after the both of them had reached multiple orgasms, and the others told her about Jesicca.

It was almost nightfall and the Watch Pussy Crew had finished their operation.

They all headed back to Clinton's apartment with Jesicca as a hot fuck session was brewing around the corner.

Watch Out For The Next Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #40
Episode Twenty (20)

The Party Begins X Clinton Fucks Jesicca's Tight Pussy!

After watching all the pussies, boobs and asses Clinton and the rest of the Watch Pussy Crew started returning back to his apartment.
After the encounter with Jesicca at the restroom, the whole of the Watch Pussy Crew will be licking and pounding all her holes.

Jesicca: So Precious, you didn't tell me you joined a pervert crew and you call me your friend.
Precious: I thought you won't like the idea.
Jesicca: You know me better moron.
Precious: I'm sorry.

Jesicca: It seems all you guys have been doing is just watching ladies pussies and asses. When do the ladies get to see many huge dicks?

Clinton: About that huh? It will require some tactics and since we have only one female member, it wouldn't really go well.

Jesicca: And why do you think I'm coming over to your apartment?
Clinton: Oh, I see. We got a new crew member guys!

Eric: Yea, that's great!
Tom: I guess we are going to throw another party.
Jerry: Yes.
Precious: Welcome Jesicca.

Clinton and the others finally got to his apartment and he led the way in.

Clinton: Fuck or party? Which one comes first?

Eric: We can do both at the same time.
Clinton: I was expecting that answer!! Alright boys!!

Clinton brought out some hard drinks in his fridge and also cooked some of his stuff and got down to get some from Henry.

The party continued as they all danced wild and stripped to their underwears.
The boys were just with their inside short while the girls were just with their pant and no bra.

As they were dancing Clinton pushed Jesicca to the bed and removed her pant revealing her sweet tight pussy.

Clinton: Oh yea, you got some tight pussy here.
Jesicca: Shove your dick inside and fuck me.
Clinton: Here I come!

Clinton brought out his huge dick and inserted it into Jesicca's tight pussy and she moaned.

Jesicca:  Ahh!! Oh yea, bang me so hard.
Clinton: That's just what I'm going to do.

Clinton immediately started fucking Jesicca tight pussy as she moaned.

Jesicca: Ah! Ah! Oh yea! Fuck my pussy! Fuck! Fuck! Ahh! Ah! This is so sweet! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ahh! Ah" yea, keep banging my pussy! Ahh! Don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy.

Clinton: Your pussy is so sweet, your are so hot! Ahh! Ah! So sweet baby! I'm going to keep fucking your tight sweet pussy.
Jesicca: Yea, keep fucking my pussy! Ahh! Oh my God! Ah! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ah! Keep fucking my pussy.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #41
Episode Twenty (20) Continuation

Ah! Ahh!! Ah! Keep fucking my pussy! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh!!

Jesicca continued moaning as Clinton fucked her tight pussy very hard and fast.

Eric: Captain and Jesicca has both began the fun.
Tom: Sure, we will get our turn once he's through with her.

Eric and the others rushed to Precious and pulled off her pant.

Eric: Wow!

Eric dipped his fingers into Precious' pussy and she moaned.

Precious: Ahh!! Ah!!

Precious knelt down and the trio of Eric, Tom and Jerry brought out there dicks and she grabbed them.

She grabbed Eric's and Jerry's dick and started shaking them as she swallowed Tom's dick at the same time and started sucking it as the boys moaned.

Tom: Ahh! Oh my God! This is so sweet, suck my dick baby! Yea, suck it! Ahh!! You are so hot!

Eric: Ahh! You are so wonderful Precious. Pleasing three dicks at the same time! Ahh! Ahh!! You are the best! Ahh! Ah!!

Jerry: Ahh!! Shake that dick baby! Shake it! It's so sweet! So sweet! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Shake it Precious.

Precious continued pleasuring their three dicks at the same time as she she gave two a handjob and the middle one a hot blowjob.

Meanwhile Clinton was still fucking Jesicca's tight pussy as she moaned. As he kept thrusting into her tight vagina she vibrated as her big boobs dangled.

Jesicca: Ahh! Fuck me! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh! Oh my God! This is so sweet! You are so good! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking me! Ahh!

Clinton kept fucking her hard and fast as she kept on moaning, and he was squeezing her boobs with one hand as he fucked her tight pussy at the same time.

Clinton: Ah! You are so hot Jesicca. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! You are fucking to sweet! Ahh!
Jesicca: Ahh! Keep fucking my pussy! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy! I'm going to cum! Don't stop!

Clinton: Cum baby! Cum!!
Jesicca: Ahh! I can't hold it anymore! It's coming out! Ahh! Oh my God!

Ahhh! Ahh!! Ah!! Jesicca moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down and splashed on Clinton's dick as he kept fucking her tight vagina.

Jesicca: Ahh! This feels so good! This feels so good! Ahh!! You are so sweet!
Clinton: You too Jesicca, the party has just started.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #42
Episode TwentyOne (21)

The Sex Party Continues: Precious Holes Fucked X Clinton Pounds Jesicca's Pussy

The party for initiating Jesicca into the Watch Pussy Crew had turned into a sex pasty.
Precious was busy sucking Eric, Tom and Jerry's dick while Clinton was fucking Jesicca tight pussy.

Jesicca: Ah! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Ahh!
Clinton: You are so hot baby.
Jesicca: Yes, ah! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Fuck! Fuck me harder! Ahh!

Clinton continued fucking Jesicca's pussy very hard after she had reached orgasm.

Jesicca: Ahh! This is too sweet! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh!!

Precious on the other side was still handling three dicks as she was giving both Eric and Jerry a handjob and also giving Tom a blowjob at the same time.

Tom caressed her hair as she sucked his huge dick.

Tom: Ahh! You are so fucking hot! Ahh! Ah!!!

Tom held her head and fucked her mouth very fast and hard making her drop the other dicks. He fucked her mouth hard as she coughed many times.

Precious: Ahh! Oh my God!

Eric: We got to pound your holes baby.
Precious: Come on boys, give it your best shot.

Precious bent down in the doggy style as she raised her ass up, and then Eric inserted this fingers into her anus while Jerry inserted his fingers into her vagina and she moaned.

Precious: Ah! Ah!!

Jerry: How do you like it baby?
Precious: It's so good! I love it.

And just at the same time Tom grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples and she moaned out loud.

Precious: Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh!

Eric: Do you want us to get started huh?
Precious: Yea, pleasure my holes and squeeze my boobs.
Tom: You got it baby.

Immediately Eric started fingering Precious anus as she moaned, Jerry was at the same time fingering her pussy while Tom was squeezing her boobs and playing with her nipples.

Precious: Ahh! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! This is too sweet! Ahh! Don't stop it boys! Ahh! Don't stop! Keep fingering my pussy! Ah! It's so sweet! Finger my asshole and squeeze my boobs! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep doing it! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God!

Precious continued moaning out loud as three of her most pleasurable spots were being well treated.

Eric: Ahh!! Ah!! Keep moaning baby! I know it's too sweet! You just can't handle it huh?
Precious: Ahh!! It's fucking sweet! Oh my God! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep doing it ahh!

Jerry added one more finger into her tight pussy and she continued moaning out loud.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #43
Episode TwentyOne (21) Continuation

Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Yea! Finger my pussy! Don't stop!! Don't stop! Oh yea! Keep squeezing my boobs! Ahh! Precious continued moaning as she was being given all the pleasure she could ask for.

Precious: Ah! I'm fucking going to cum!! Ah!! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ahh!

Tom: Oh yea, cum baby! I know you can't hold it any longer! Cum!!
Jerry: Let it drip down baby!
Eric: Give us your pussy juice.

Precious: Ahh! Ah!! I can't hold it anymore! Ahh!!

Ahh!! Ah!! Precious moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down.

Precious: Ahh! That was so sweet! Ahh! Oh my God! You guys are the best.
Eric: Sure, don't let your guard down baby because we are not through with you yet.

Precious: I'm always ready! Give it your best shot boys.

Jerry lied down and Precious inserted his dick into her tight vagina in the woman on top position, meanwhile Eric penetrated her tight anus from behind.

Precious: Ahh! I feel so good with your dicks inside my holes.

Tom: I will just relax and wait for my turn, I always does it better.

Eric: Are you ready for a super fuck Precious?
Precious: Of course, I'm ready for anything.
Jerry: You asked for it baby.

Immediately Jerry started fucking Precious' pussy very hard and fast as she moaned, and at the same time Eric was super fucking her anus.

Precious: Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck! This is so sweet! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Keep pounding my holes! Ahh! Oh God! Keep fucking my holes!

As the others were having fun, so was Clinton. He kept on pounding Jesicca's pussy as he was about to release his semen inside her pussy.

Jesicca: Ahh!! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh! Don't stop! Ahh! Ah! Ah!
Clinton: I'm going to cum! Ahh! Ah!! I'm almost there.
Jesicca: Me too! I'm going to cum again! Ahh!! Ah!!

Clinton: Ahh! Ahh!! Ah! Your pussy is so sweet! I can't hold it any longer! Ahh!!
Jesicca: Ah!! It's rushing out! Ahh!

Ah! Ahh!! Aahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh! Clinton and Jesicca moaned as they both reached orgasm at the same time as he shot his semen inside her and her pussy fluids dripped down and splashed on his dick.

Jesicca: Ahh!! That was so sweet.
Clinton: Yea, you are so hot! Now show me that ass of yours!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #44
Episode TwentyTwo (22)

The Sex Party Continues: Clinton Fucks Jesicca's Anus Very Hard X Two Dicks Cums Inside Precious Holes

After fucking and cumming inside Jesicca's pussy Clinton told her to give him a view of her ass.

Jesicca showed Clinton her naked big ass and started shaking it.

Clinton: Ahh!! This is quite a sight, you are such a hot girl.

Clinton spanked her ass five times and she moaned.

Jesicca: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ahh!! Spank my ass baby! Spank me more.
Clinton: Bad girl, you want so hot spanking huh?
Jesicca: Yes baby.

Clinton spanked her very hard ten times and she screamed out.

Jesicca: Ahh!! Ahh! Ah! God! It's so hot! Ahh!! So hot Clinton!!

Clinton: All right, be a good girl.

Clinton grabbed her ass and place his dick on it.

Clinton: Wow oh! It feel so nice baby.
Jesicca: Yes.

Clinton started tickling around her anus with his tongue as she moan.

Jesicca: Ahh! Ah!! Ah! It tickles! Ahhh!! Ah!! Ahh!!

Clinton went over to his fridge and brought out a bottle of milk, he touched Jesicca's ass and smiled.

Clinton: This milk will taste better when mixed with your ass flavour.
Jesicca: Of course, it will.

Clinton immediately poured the milk on Jesicca's ass and into her anus.

Clinton: That's the way to go baby.

Clinton immediately started licking her ass as the milk started oozing down from her anus.

Jesicca: Ahh! Keep licking my ass! Ahhh! Lick my ass ahh!! Ah!!

Jesicca continued moaning as Clinton licked her ass and inserted his tongue into her asshole giving her an anal tongue fuck.

Jesicca: Ah!! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ahh!! It's so sweet!! Ahh!! Don't stop Clinton! Ahh! Ah! Ah! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Clinton stopped tongue fucking her anus and inserted his fingers inside.

Jesicca: Ahh!!
Clinton: How do you like it Jesicca??
Jesicca: Ahh!! Ah!! I love it Clinton. I love it! Ahh!! Clinton: Are you ready for the big man inside you?
Jesicca: Yes, I am. Please put your huge dick into my ass. I need your big dick shoved into my tight asshole.
Clinton: (Smiles) It's coming Jesicca.
Jesicca: I just can't wait.

Clinton grabbed his dick and inserted it deep into Jesicca's anus and she gasped.

Jesicca: Ahh!! I feel so good with your dick inside my anus.
Clinton: It feel so good over here too.

Clinton started fucking her tight anus and she began moaning as Clinton huge dick kept thrusting deep inside her asshole.

Jesicca: Ah! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Fuck me! Keep fucking my asshole Clinton! Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God! Keep fucking my asshole! Ahh! Oh my God!