Skip to main content

Topic: 18+ Clinton The Pervert (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 38973 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 18+ Clinton The Pervert
Reply #15
Episode Seven (7) Continuation

Clinton brought out the old map of the school and started pointing at the directions.

Clinton: This is a short route to the Principal's quarters. We can get there without coming out into the open.
Eric: That was very well thought out.
Jerry: What are we waiting for? Let's go!

Suddenly three security men passed by.

Man1: If the alarm was activated that means someone jumped in from the fence.
Man2: Yea, and we haven't found them yet.
Man3: I wish the electric fence was still activated.

Clinton and his crew had already left and they were walking toward the short route to the Principal's quarters. And right in front of them was a gate blocking the path.

Tom: What the hell is this?
Clinton: I never knew there was a gate here.
Jerry: Me too.
Eric: It's obviously new.
Clinton: Let's find a way through it.
Eric: No, it has an electric alert system. I'm afraid we have to follow the other path.

Clinton: Damn it! Anyway, nothing is going to stop our operation.
Tom: That's the spirit!

Clinton and his crew members went back to the spot where they first started.

Clinton: We will be crossing to the other side one by one.

They all crossed to the other side of the school one after the other without the security men noticing.

Clinton: We are almost there guys. I can see light in the bathroom. Someone is taking his/her bath.
Eric: Yes, just one more crossing over and we are there.
Clinton: Let's do it guys!

Clinton and his comrades crossed over and they reached the window of the bathroom.

Clinton: Here we are, it time to take a peep.
Tom: It's going to be me after you.
Clinton: Don't worry, everyone is going to have their turn.

Clinton looked inside and saw the person taking his bath and then he fell down.

Eric: What's it captain?
Clinton: That's not the Principal! It's a man, the former principal.
All: What?

Clinton: We need to get out of here fast.
Tom: I can't believe we took all this risk for nothing.
Clinton: Don't worry, this is just phase one of the operation.

They all ran back to where they started from and found out that the south gate was opened, but there were no security guards there.

Suddenly they heard "we found a ladder" and they were all scared.

Jerry: We are goners!
Tom: We are the Watch Pussy Crew, we can't get caught.
Eric: This is bad.

Clinton: Soldiers! Let's escape through that gate and run with all you got!
All: Yes captain!
Clinton: At the count of three. One, two, three, go!

Clinton and his crew members ran as fast as they could and escaped the returning guards with just a second.

Guard: Hey stop there!

Clinton: Don't stop guys keep running!
All: Yes captain!

Watch Out For The Next Episode!
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
Episode Eight (8)

Clinton Sucks The Principal's Boobs In Her Office

Clinton and his crew members went to school the next day and pretended as if it nothing happened.
The news about some people breaking into the school at night was spreading in the school.

Eric: At this rate we are going to get caught.
Clinton: Don't worry, after all they didn't see our face.
Tom: Yes, you are right.
Jerry: I'm sure you guys all memorised those lines.
Clinton: Sure.

A teacher came into their class his name was Fredrick.

Fredrick: I'm sure you all heard about the news of some people who broke into the school last night and were probably students.

Eric: (In his mind) Get to the point already idiot!

Fredrick: The guards said for sure that they were four in number.

After Fredrick said they were four in number the whole class turned back and looked at Clinton and his crew members.

Tom: (In his mind) Why are these morons looking at us?
Clinton: (In his mind) This isn't good, if we are suspected our practised lines should save the day.

Fredrick: We conducted an interview with some students including those from this class. From what they said, the only group of four who works together are those at the back (he points at Clinton and his crew).

Jerry: (In his mind) This is it. I always knew our evil ways will catch up with us someday.

Eric: (Stands up) Where is your proof sir?
Fredrick: Just wait and see. The four of you are going to be interrogated separately. Clinton go to the Principal's office, Eric go to the vice principal's. Jerry go to the biology teacher and you Tom should come with me.

The four members of the Watch Pussy Crew were separated as they were taken to be interrogated by four different persons. Fortunately for them they had anticipated this scenario and had made a plan for it.

As Clinton walked into the Principal's office his eyes were just fixated on her boobs.

Veronica: Welcome Clinton.
Clinton: Yea.

Veronica asked Clinton some questions and it went in line with what he anticipated.

Veronica noticed that Clinton's eyes were fixated on her boobs and she smiled.

Veronica: Do you like what you see?
Clinton: (Suprised) Yes.
Veronica: You should as well see it all.
Clinton: (In his mind) The Principal is just a pervert like me.

The principal pulled off her cloth in front of him and behold standing right in front of his eyes were the Principal's huge boobs.

Clinton: Oh my God! This is awesome.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #17
Episode Eight (8) Continuation

The Principal's boobs were standing naked right in front of Clinton's eyes.

Principal: (Licks her tongue) So what do you say?
Clinton: It's so good.
Veronica: You can touch them if you want to.
Clinton: Aah!!

Clinton went over and pinched the Principal's nipples and she moaned.

Veronica: Ahh!

He then used one of his hands to squeeze her left boobs as he tickled the right one with his tongue and sucked it as the Principal moaned.

Veronica: Aah! Ahh! That's it boy! Suck my boobs! Ahh! Ah!!! Ah!

Clinton and the Principal were so into each other as he sucked and squeezed her boobs.

Veronica: Ahh! This is so good! Ahh!! Ah!! Wait!

The Principal went over to lock her office door with a key a placed a very busy card in the front.

The Principal went back and noticed that Clinton had a boner. She knelt down and pulled off his trouser and underwear revealing his huge, hard and erect cock.

Principal: Oh my! Your dick is so huge.
Clinton: It's all yours.

Principal Veronica grabbed his dick immediately tickled the head of his penis with her tongue and he moaned.

Clinton: Ahh!! Ah!!

Principal Veronica then swallowed the head and licked it like a sweet, after that she proceeded to the whole of his huge and erect dick.
The Principal started giving him a blowjob as he moaned.

Clinton: Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Suck my dick! Suck my dick! Aah!! Oh my God! Aah! That's is baby.

Clinton continued moaning as Principal Veronica sucked his dick so hard as she knelt down on the floor.

The Principal sucked his dick so hard like it was everything she got, and then she proceeded to licking his balls.

Clinton: Aah! Oh my God!! You are such a bad girl Principal. Aah!! !!

Clinton told her to stop and they both cleared every on the table and then the Principal lied down there.

Clinton slowly pulled off her skirt and then her white pant as she lied down on the table with her legs wide open revealing her hairy pussy.

Clinton: Oh my God!
Veronica: Do you like what you see?
Clinton: I love it, it's so yummy and wet.

Clinton dipped two of his fingers into her hairy vagina and she moaned.

Veronica: Ahh!!
Clinton: This is just great, I'm going to lick and finger your pussy so good.
Veronica: My pussy is all yours, play with it anyhow you like.
Clinton: My pleasure.

Clinton dipped his tongue into her neat hairy pussy and she vibrated.

Veronica: Ahh! Please lick me so hard.
Clinton: My pleasure.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #18
Episode Nine (9)

Clinton Fucks The School Principal

Clinton interrogation turned into a hot sex session as the pervert female principal asked if he wanted to squeeze her boobs which he did.
After that they cleared the office table and Clinton lied her down and removed her pant, thereby revealing her hairy pussy.  He dipped his tongue in Principal Veronica's pussy and she told him to lick her hard.

As the Principal lied down on the table with her legs wide open, Clinton dipped his tongue into her neat hairy pussy and she moaned.

Veronica: Ah!! Lick me so hard.

Clinton immediately started tongue fucking and licking the principal's pussy as she moaned.

Veronica: Ah!! Aah! Ah! Keep licking my pussy! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Lick my pussy! Aah!! This is so sweet, keep licking my pussy. Aah! This is so sweet.

The Principal continued moaning as Clinton ate her vagina very well, she forgot she was in the school as Clinton was giving her a wonderful pleasure.

Veronica: Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ahh!! This is so sweet! Ahh! Keep eating my pussy! Aah! Oh my God! Don't stop! Ah!! That's it!! That's it! Ahh! So sweet!

Clinton stopped licking her and dipped two of his fingers into her pussy and started fingering her vagina.

Veronica: Ahh!! This is so good! I'm going to cum! Ahh!!
Clinton: That's it baby, cum! Cum!
Clinton: I think you need my tongue inside your pussy again.
Veronica: Yes, please.
Clinton: Here we go.

Clinton went back to eating Principal Veronica pussy as she was about to reach orgasm and she vibrated.

Veronica: Ah! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ah!! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! I can't hold it anymore!!

Aah! Principal Veronica moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids splashed on Clinton who licked them.

Veronica: Ahh! That was so sweet! Ah!!
Clinton: You like it baby?
Veronica: I love it. I want to suck your dick.
Clinton: Come on, it's all yours.

Principal Veronica came down from the table and knelt down as some of her pussy fluids were still dripping to the floor, she grabbed Clinton's dick and smiled.

Veronica: Wow! You got such a huge dick.
Clinton: It's all yours baby.

Clinton pinched her nipples and she moaned.

Veronica: Aah! You are such a bad boy.
Clinton: And you are a bad girl. Fucking you is a dream come true.
Veronica: Hahaha, not every one got the luck of fucking their hot big boobs female Principal. After all, I'm a pervert just like you.
Clinton: I figured that out.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #19
Episode Nine (9) Continuation

Principal Veronica started tickling Clinton's penis head with her tongue as he moaned.

Clinton: That's the way to good girl. Ahh!!

She then swallowed the whole of his dick and started sucking it very hard as Clinton moaned.

Clinton: Ahh!! Ah! That's the way to go! That's it! Aah!! Oh my God! You are so hot! So hot!! Aah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Veronica continued sucking his dick very much harder and faster as he carressed her hair and continued moaning.

Clinton: Aah! Ah!! You are so hot! That's the way to go! Yea, keep sucking my dick! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God!

Clinton held her head and fucked her mouth very hard and fast till she coughed many times.

Clinton's dick was full of her saliva when he pulled it from her mouth and she licked them.

She lied down back on her office table and Clinton spread her legs wide open.

Clinton: You know what's coming right?
Veronica: Yes, I can't wait! Ah!!
Clinton: Here we go!

Clinton inserted his dick into the Principal's hairy pussy and she moaned.

Veronica: Ah! This feels so good.

Clinton immediately started fucking the Principal's pussy as she started moaning.

Veronica: Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Aah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Ahh! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Aah! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! This is so sweet!

Clinton: (In his mind) Aah! This is so great! I'm fucking my Principal on her office table!

Veronica: Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! This is so sweet! This is so sweet! Ahh! Please don't stop! Fuck fuck! Oh my God! Oh my God!! 

Clinton: You are so sweet! Ahh! I fucking love your pussy! Ahh! Oh my God! This is so great! Aah! Ah!!

Veronica: Ah! Jees! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah!! This is so sweet! Aah!!

Clinton continued fucking the Principal's hairy pussy with his big dick as she continued moaning out loud. Her body vibrated and her boobs dangled and Clinton continued banging her pussy.

Veronica: Aah! This is so sweet Clinton. Aah! Ahh!!
Clinton: Yea, so sweet! You are fucking hot!
Veronica: Ahh! You are the best! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!!

Veronica: Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so sweet! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Please don't stop! Don't stop!!

Principal Veronica continued moaning as the excited Clinton continued fucking her pussy very hard and fast.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #20
Episode Ten (10)

Clinton Cums Inside The Principal's Pussy

Aah! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Ah!

Principal Veronica continued moaning as Clinton fucked her hairy pussy as she lied down on her office table.

Veronica: Ah! Ah! Ahh! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop baby! Don't stop! Fuck! Fuck!
Clinton: You are so hot principal, your pussy is so sweet.

Principal Veronica continued mnaning out loud as Clhnton continued pounding her hairy pussy. Her body vibrated with every thrust of his dick inside her pussy.

Veronica: Ah!! How do you feel fucking your Principal? Ah! Ah!
Clinton: I have never felt any better before.
Veronica: You are so sweet.

As the duo were having their hot office sex the members of the watch pussy crew wondered what was going on.

Eric: I wonder why captain isn't back yet.
Tom: I wonder what he's still during in the principal's office.
Jerry: You don't think maybe they are....
Eric: Huh?
Jerry: You saw the way she looked at him when she first came here.
Tom: You are right, we have to wait or we might get caught peeping at the Principal's office.

Clinton continued fucking the Principal's pussy as she also continued moaning in pleasure.

Veronica: Ah! Ah!! Ah! Oh God! Oh my God! Keep fucking my pussy! Keep fucking my pussy! Aah!!
Clinton: Your pussy is so sweet.

Veronica: Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh!! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!
Clinton: Ah!! Me too.

Veronica: This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ah!! Ah!

Principal Veronica moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid splashed on Clinton's dick and then dripped to the ground from the table.

Veronica: Oh my God!! Oh my God! That was so sweet! Aah!!
Clinton: Yea baby.

Clinton continued fucking her neat hairy pussy with his huge dick, he started fucking her very fast and hard as he was about to release his semen into her pussy.

Veronica: Ah!! This is so sweet! Aah! Ah! Aah! Oh my God!
Clinton: Ahh! Ah! You are to sweet! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!
Veronica: Cum in my pussy! Ahh!
Clinton: You are so hot! Aah! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! I'm going to shoot!

Ahh!! Clinton moaned out as he reached orgasm and shot his semen into the Principal's pussy.

Clinton: Ahh! This is so sweet.
Veronica: Ahh!! You are so sweet.

He pulled out his penis and poured the remaining semen on her vagina as it stick on her pussy hairs.

Clinton: Well, this is a great cumshot view.
Veronica: You are such a bad boy.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #21
Episode Ten (10) Continuation

The Principal climbed down from the table and knelt down as some semen dripped down from her pussy, she then grabbed Clinton's dick and licked the remaining semen on his penis.

Clinton carressed her hair as she did so and then she looked up.

Veronica: I wish this was my quarters we could have continued.
Clinton: Yes, if only I knew where you lived.
Veronica: I will start living in the school from today, the old principal finished packing out this morning.
Clinton: I see, let's take some photo shoot first.
Veronica: Sure.
Clinton: (In his mind) Great! Now my crew members wouldn't doubt me.

Veronica lied down on the ground with her legs spread out showing the cum hanging on her hairy pussy, and then Clinton took the shot.

She grabbed her boobs and Clinton took the shot, she also dipped her fingers into her pussy and Clinton got another shot.
She knelt down and swallowed Clinton's dick and he also took a photo of it.

Principal Veronica stayed in many positions as Clinton took more than a dozen of her naked pictures using his smart phone.

Clinton: This will do.

Clinton wore his uniform as the principal cleaned her pussy with a handkerchief and then she wore her skirt and tight cloth.

Clinton: I have to go now, at least I have some souvenirs to give my buddies.
Veronica: Sure, remember this is just between, me, you and your three buddies.
Clinton: Sure. I will get to fuck you again in one of these days.
Veronica: I will be ready for you.

Clinton returned to the class and everyone was looking at him.

Clinton: It was a long and hard battle but we won, I and my crew were not found guilty.

A girl named Precious laughed.

Precious: Thanks for officially telling us that the four of you are a crew, and what's the not found guilty? Does it mean you guys really did it but were not caught?
Clinton: (Staring at her boobs) Well, we are innocent.
Precious: I see, but your pervert eyes are staring at my boobs.

The whole class laughed and Clinton went to his seat saying, "you all don't know the way of a brave soldier".

Eric: What took you so long buddy?
Jerry: Yea, we were a little bit worried.
Tom: Give us the details.
Clinton: I got something for you guys.
Tom: Okay?

Clinton brought out his phone and showed them the photo where the Principal swallowed his dick.

Tom, Eric & Jerry: What??

They screamed out so loud and the whole class turned back.

Precious: I wonder what they are up to.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #22
Episode Eleven (11)

Precious Joins The Crew!

After school Clinton and his crew members sat under the shade of a tree in the compound he lived. He was showing them the photos he took with Principal Veronica after they fucked.

Eric: Oh brother, you are so lucky.
Clinton: Yes, I guess so.
Tom: You should have at least introduce us to her.
Jerry: Yes, you should have done that.
Clinton: Don't worry, she knows we are together.

Eric: Well, that's good. At least one of us may get to fuck her.

Clinton: (Clears throat) Now that I have got her photos is there any reason why we should infiltrate the school?

Eric: For now, no. The security will be beefed up.
Clinton: Well, I guess we have to relax till then.

Suddenly a pant fell from the tree and landed on Clinton's head.

Eric: A pant just dropped on your head.
Clinton: It's a sign from heaven, heaven has recognised me.

Voice: The four of you are morons.

Tom: Who heard that voice?
Jerry: It came from above.
Clinton: It must be heaven again.
Eric: That voice sounds a little bit familiar.

Suddenly Precious climbed down from the tree and they were all suprised, she took her pant from Clinton and wore it as they looked at her.

Clinton: She's wearing her pant right in front of us, this must be heavens doing.
Eric: It was fate that brought me to your compound today, Clinton.
Tom: Ah! This is such a sight like the ones in my dreams.
Jerry: I feel like pulling off that pant and watch her wear it again.

Precious: You are all pathetic, I saw those photos of the Principal.
Clinton: What??
Precious: Don't worry, I wouldn't say a word. I will really like to grab your dick and suck it.
Eric: What about us?

Precious: (Clears throat)
I know about all your dealings. I know you guys have been spying on ladies having their bath everywhere you go. So imagine if I leak this information to people, what will become of the four of you?

Clinton: Come on, you can't really be serious.
Precious: (Smiles) Don't I look like it?
Eric: We can talk about this.
Tom: Yes, anything you want.
Jerry: You are not that bad, right?

Precious: Hmm, are the four brave soldiers begging me?
Clinton: Damn it! I'm the captain of this crew! Did you just come over here to give us threats?
Precious: No.

Precious planted a kiss on his lips and his face turned red.

Eric: This girl got my dick up.
Tom: I feel like pulling off her skirt.
Jerry: And pull off her pant.

Precious: I came for something very more important, you all will love it.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #23
Episode Eleven (11) Continuation

Everyone paused to hear what Precious was going to say.

Precious: Well, I want to be a member of the crew.
All: What?
Clinton: This is the best news ever. You can join the Watch Pussy Crew!
Precious: Thank you!

Eric: Now that you (Precious) are part of the team, maybe our name need a little work.
Precious: Don't worry, we can do that later. I'm a bisexual after all, so I also lick pussies and squeeze boobs.

Tom: Wow!
Clinton: So let's celebrate our new member!!
All: Yea!!

Clinton brought out some drinks and they all made a toast.

Miriam was passing the place with a taxi as she had packed to the school, and she saw them.

Miriam: Four boys and a girl! I would have joined them if I wasn't mandated to come to school now.

Precious: So, when are we going on a new operation?
Clinton: We are still thinking about that.
Eric: Our next operation should have been in the girls hostel but the security have been beefed up.
Precious: I see. I will figure out a way. So who wants to see my pussy.

The boys were shocked and their mouth were wide open.

Precious: (Smiles) Look at your faces.
All: We want to see your pussy!
Precious: Clinton, lead the way to your room.

Their "we want to see your pussy" scream woke up Henry. Henry was Clinton's mentor, he thought him how to enter girls bathroom without being caught.
He had been away from a long time and returned that morning after Clinton had gone to school.

Henry: Did I just hear pussy? It must be Clinton and his comrades.

Clinton and the others went to his room as they were all ready to watch Precious reveal her pussy.

Precious first pulled off her shirt and revealed her bra as her boobs were about to pop out.

Precious: Who wants to remove my bra?

A race began and Jerry was the first to hug Precious.

Jerry: I will my dear, ah!!
Precious: Go ahead then.

Jerry removed her bra revealing her boobs and he grabbed them.

Jerry: Ah!! Such nice boobs you have.

Jerry and the others got a hard on.

Jerry started squeezing her boobs and tickling her nipples with his tongue as she moaned.

Precious: Ah! Ah!! Ah!!

Eric: Jerry! She wants to show us her pussy!
Jerry: I see, you must be jealous.
Tom: We all want to see her pussy!
Clinton: As your captain, I order you to retreat!
Jerry: Yes captain.

Jerry returned and Precious pulled her skirt and just remaining her pant.

Precious: So now, who wants to pull my pant?

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #24
Episode Twelve (12)

Fuck With The New Crew Member: Precious Sucks Their Dicks!

After Precious bra was removed by Jerry and he also squeezed it, she removed her skirt and it was just remaing her pant. She asked who wanted to pull her pant. Before the others knew what was happening Clinton had dashed straight and pushed Precious to the bed.

Precious: Ahh!!
Clinton: I'm the one who's going to pull your pant.

Eric: Wow! He just dashed so fast.
Tom: That's the captain for you.
Jerry: Hahaha.

Precious wrapped her hands around Clinton and they started kissing.
Clinton and Precious continued with their heart to heart kiss as they licked their tongues.

Precious: All right, you can now pull my pant.
Clinton: (Smiles) Slowly and sweet.

Clinton grabbed her pant and slowly removed it to reveal her pussy as the others watched.
Before them was a dripping wet and yummy pussy.

All: Ahh!!
Clinton: You are so yummy and already dripping.
Precious: Yes, I'm so horny.

Precious held Clinton and pulled of his shorts revealing his hard and erect big cock.

Precious: Ahh!

Precious grabbed his dick and started shaking it.

Precious: Ahh!! It's so huge. I want to have it in my pussy! Ahh!
Clinton: Of course, you will.
Precious: Pull off your trousers, I want to see your hard dicks. Aah!!

Eric: Got ya!

Eric and the others pulled off their trousers revealing their hard erect dicks.

Precious: Aah! Look at them! So hard and ready for action.

Precious climbed down and started sucking Clinton's dick as he moaned.

Clinton: Aah!! Oh my God! You are so good! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

As she was sucking Clinton's hard cock the others came with their cocks standing erect and ready for action. Precious held Clinton's dick with her left hand and started shaking it as she grabbed Eric and the others dicks as she sucked them one by one as they moaned.

Eric: Ahh! Ah! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!! Yea, suck my dick! Suck my dick.

Tom: Aahh!? You are so hot Precious, it's nice of you to join us. Ah!! Oh my God!! This is great.

Jerry: Yea, you are a fucking pro. Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahh! Ah!

Precious continued sucking their dicks hungrily like her life depended on it. They held her head as they mouth fucked her many times till she coughed.

Ahh! She screamed any time they removed their dicks from her mouth after they fucked it very hard.

As she was shaking his dick and sucking it, Clinton was also squeezing her boobs.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #25
Episode Twelve (12) Continuation

Clinton pushed Precious to the bed and spread her legs wide open.

Clinton: I'm going to be the first to eat and fuck her pussy, captain's orders!

Eric: Yes captain!
Tom: We can wait.
Jerry: But be fast.

Precious: Get to it already, captain.

Clinton dipped his fingers into her pussy and she moaned.

Precious: Aah!! Ah!
Clinton: Nice one, nice one.

Clinton used his left hand to squeeze her boobs and the other to finger her pussy as she moaned.

Precious: Ahh! Ah!! Ahh! Oh my God!! Ah!! Yes! Squeeze my boobs! Finger my pussy! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God!
Clinton: You are such a hot girl.

Precious: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Yea. Keep fingering my pussy! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Keep doing it! Ahh!! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!

Clinton: That's it baby.

Clinton stopped fingering her and dipped his tongue into her pussy as he began tongue fucking and licking her pussy.

Precious: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! This is so sweet! Aah! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ahh! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Ahh! I'm going to cum!

Jerry: Be fast captain!
Eric: Relax, we are all going to have our turns and we are going to enjoy it very well.
Tom: Yes, and Precious is our crew member. We can have her any time.
Eric: Yea, being a crew members means free fuck.
Tom: I wish Precious would convince girls to join us.
Jerry: Yes, that will be great and our crew would be expanding.

Ah!! Ah!! Ah! This is so sweet! Aah! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Precious continued moaning as Clinton licked her pussy.

Precious: Ahh! Ah! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ah!! Aah! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ahh!!!

Ahh! Aah! Precious moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids splashed on Clinton's face which he licked.

Clinton: So yummy.
Rita: That was so great! Aah!! Ah!!
Clinton: Are you ready for the main thing inside your pussy?
Rita: (Smiles) Yes. Bring it on.
Clinton: Here it comes.

Clinton inserted his dick into her tight pussy and she moaned.

Rita: Ahh!! I love your dick inside my pussy.
Clinton: You are such a good girl.

Clinton immediately started pounding her vagina very hard as she started moaning.

Precious: Ahh! Ah! Ahh!! Oh my God! Keep fucking my pussy! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Oh my God!

Clinton: This is so sweet!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #26
Episode Thirteen (13)

Cum Inside Precious' Pussy And Anus

After licking Precious' pussy Clinton inserted his dick into her pussy and started fucking it as she moaned.

Precious: Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck my pussy! Keep fucking my pussy! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my pussy! Aah! Oh my God!

Precious kept on moaning as Clinton continued pounding her tight pussy.

Precious: Aah! This is so sweet! Hit me harder! Hit me harder!
Clinton: Ah! You are so sweet! Ah!
Precious: Yea, keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ah!! Hit hitting my pussy! Aah! Ah! This is so sweet!

Precious continued moaning as her tight pussy got fucked by Clinton's dick, it was so sweet that little tears came out from her eyes. Her body vibrated with every thrust of Clinton's dick into her vagina and her boobs dangled.

Precious: Ah! Oh God! This is so sweet! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ah!!
Clinton: Yea, cum baby! Ahh!

Precious: Oh God! Oh God! This is sweet! I can't hold it anymore! It's coming out!!!

Ahhh! Precious moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down from her vagina as Clinton continued fucking her pussy.

Precious: Ahh! That was so good!! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

The other smiled as they saw Precious cum. Their dicks were all standing erect and ready for action.

Eric: Wow! This is such an amazing sight.
Tom: So who will fuck her next?
Jerry: I ofcourse.
Eric: Two people could fuck her at the anus and pussy to save time, but Clinton has to taste her anus first since he's the captain.
Tom: To make things faster he could just insert his dick into her anus and pull it out.
Jerry: That would certainly be faster.

Aah! Ahh!! Ah!! Precious continued moaning out loud as Clinton kept pounding her vagina.

Precious: Aah! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck! Ahhh!!
Clinton: I'm going to cum in your pussy baby.
Precious: Ahh! Ah! Yea, cum in my pussy! I need your cum in my pussy!!

Clinton: You are so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! You are so sweet! Ahh! Ah! Aah! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!!
Precious: Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah! Fuck me! Keep fucking my pussy! Aah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God!

Clinton: Ahh!! Ah!! I'm shooting it out! Ahh!

Ah! Ahh! Clinton moaned out as he reached orgasm and released his semen into Precious' vagina.

Clinton: Ahh!! That was so good! Ah!!
Precious: Yea, I love it!
Clinton: Let me see her tight your ass is and my men can fuck you.
Precious: Come on, check it out.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #27
Episode Thirteen (13) Continuation

Precious raised her ass up in the doggy style and showed Clinton and the others. Clinton held her ass and smiled.

Clinton: She got a nice ass guys.
Eric: Yes.

Clinton forced his dick into her tight anus and she gasped.

Precious: Ahh!
Clinton: It's so tight. I guess it's time for the others to fuck you. See this as your initiation ceremony.
Precious: I can't wait.

Clinton pulled out his dick from her anus.

Clinton: It's your turn guys.

Eric: It was about time, I got the pussy.
Jerry: I guess the ass is for me.
Tom: I will just wait and enjoy her last.

Precious: Come on boys! Let's do this!

Eric: Here we come.

Eric lied down and inserted his dick into Precious pussy in the woman on top position, while Jerry inserted his dick into her tight ass.

Precious: I can feel your dicks in my holes.

Eric: Get ready for some serious pounding.
Precious: Bring it on!

Eric and Jerry immediately started pounding her pussy and anus respectively as she started moaning.

Precious: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me!

Precious continued moaning as Eric pounded her pussy while Jerry pounded her anus!

Jerry: Oh yea, you are so sweet! Ah!! Your ass is so sweet!
Precious: Ahh!! Fuck me! Fuck! Fuck!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Eric: Ahh! Your pussy is just too sweet!! Ahh! Oh my God!! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God!! Ahh!

Precious: Ahh!! Ah!! Don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy ah! Fuck!! Fuck!

Eric and Jerry continued fucking Precious till they both reached orgasm and released their semen in her pussy and anus.

After that it was Tom's turn, he fucked her pussy from behind in the doggy style. He fucked her very fast and hard as she screamed and moaned out loud.

Precious: Ahh!! Ah! This is too sweet! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!
Tom: You are damn so hot! Ahh!

The both of them fucked till they reached orgasm as Precious' pussy fluids dripped down and Tom shot his semen into her pussy.

The five of the lied on the bed naked, Precious opened her legs wide open showing her pussy filled with cum.

Clinton: That was fun. Welcome to the crew Precious, you are our first lady.
Precious: Thank you.
Clinton: We need to plan our next operation, are you guys ready?
All: Yes captain!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #28
Episode Fourteen (14)

The Next Target Is Juliet!

After the hot sex session the "Watch Pussy Crew" met to discuss their next operation.

Clinton: All right, we have to talk about our next operation. What it would be.

Jerry: Let's sneak into the girls bathroom in the school.
Clinton: We should stay away from the school for a while, there would be tight security.
Eric: I have an idea captain, there's a hot girl in Miriam's class her name is Juliet.
Clinton: I remember, getting to fuck her will be a hurdle.
Tom: I suggest we first take her ass and pussy pics. But how is the problem.

Precious: Leave that to me, I will get her naked pictures and we may get to fuck her.
Jerry: That would be great.

Clinton: All right, it is operation get Juliet naked photos and our striker in this operation is you Precious.

Precious: Got ya.

The five of them chatted for a while then they dismissed.

Clinton was trying to sleep when he heard a knock on his door.

Clinton: Who the hell don't want me to sleep?

He checked through the keyhole and saw that it was his mentor Henry, he quickly opened the door.

Clinton: Hello boss.
Henry: Hi Clinton, it has been a while.
Clinton: Yes, so when did you return?
Henry: This morning after you went to school.
Clinton: I see, I have a lot to tell you.
Henry: Go ahead buddy.

Clinton told him about all his adventures while he was gone, it included fucking Miriam and the principal and also how his crew has now grown to be five including a girl joining them.

Henry: Wow! You did have a lot of fun. You fucked your school principal and that super hot chick Miriam. I must say, I really like your style.

Clinton: You are the boss, you did more than that when you were in school.
Henry: Hahaha! You are right. This time I fuck my female colleagues at work.
Clinton: Wow!
Henry: The world is a big place, if you travel you are going to suck many types of boobs, fuck many pussies and asses.
Clinton: So, what was the best pussies you have ever fucked?
Henry: Holy pussies.

Clinton: Holy pussies huh?
Henry: Taking off a girl's robe and fucking her virgin pussy it's so much fun.
Clinton: Hehehe, I will try that.

Henry: I will be going now, you can come with me for a walk in thirty minutes time.
Clinton: Sure.

Henry left and Clinton was thinking about the holy pussies.

Clinton: Hmm, there's no church or mosque in town. Maybe when I travel on holidays to the local side, then I can fuck a holy pussy.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #29
Episode Fourteen (14) Continuation

** At The Girls Bathroom Pool In The School Hostel **

Many of the girls were having a swim in the pool near their bathroom. Miriam and the Juliet Clinton and his crew were talking about was present.

Juliet: Miriam, I forgot to ask about the boy who fucked you after I saw you lying down in the toilet with cum on your pussy.
Miriam: Oh, he's Clinton.

Juliet: Clinton? The one that was suspected of sneaking into the school?
Miriam: Yes, I'm sure he did sneak into the school. He always walk with three boys and they are some kind of a pervert gang.
Juliet: (Laughs) Perverts gang? That sounds so interesting.
Miriam: Yea, but I saw them with Precious this afternoon.
Juliet: My step sister? She has always been a naughty one, and like licking my pussy whenever I return home.

Miriam: Hmm, that means she has joined their gang and you could be their next target.

Juliet: Next target?
Miriam: Yea, I was going through Clinton's phone and I saw loads of my naked photos and where he cum on my ass without me knowing.
Juliet: Without you knowing?
Miriam: Yea, he told me how he did it. That would be a topic for another time.

Juliet: (Smiles) Interesting, so I'm their next target huh?
Miriam: Yea, if they can't get a way to fuck you then they will surely get your naked photos.
Juliet: I'm sure they will use my sister, let's see how it will go. If Clinton fucked you that way then I need a taste of his dick.
Miriam: You are going to enjoy it.

Meanwhile Principal Veronica was also having her bath and fingering her pussy.

Veronica: Ah! Ah! Oh yea! Oh yea! Ah! Ah!! This is so sweet! This is sweet! Ah!!

Veronica who had been masturbating for a while continued moaning out very loud as she was about to cum.

Veronica: Ah! This is so good! Ahh!! It's fucking coming out.

Veronica fingered her pussy very much faster as she was close to orgasm.

Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh God!! Veronica moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down.

Veronica: Ahh! That was so much fun. I will like to fuck Clinton again, but this tight security will make it impossible for him to sneak into the school. I have to do something about it, I just can't stop thinking about the way he fucked me on my office table.