Skip to main content

Topic: 18+ Clinton The Pervert (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 39134 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
18+ Clinton The Pervert
© Encafe Forums

The story "Clinton The Pervert" is about a teenager who likes peeking at girls bathroom, pulling their panties without them being aware and also pleasuring them when the chance present itself.
He is not alone as he is the captain of "Watch Pussy Crew" which is made up of four boys.

Coming Soon.....
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 18+ Clinton The Pervert
Reply #1
Episode One (1)

Clinton Sneaks Into Miriam's Bathroom And Cums On Her Ass

Clinton woke up early in the morning, the time was just 06:03am. He went over and brushed his mouth and then he remembered something.

Clinton: I almost forgot! Miriam will be taking her bath verry soon. Hahaha.

Clinton rushed over to Miriam's room which was open and he noticed she was outside.

Clinton: I better sneak into the bathroom now, time waits for no man.

Miriam was Clinton's neighbour, she was two class ahead of him in school. He had made a duplicate key for her room so he could go in and out anytime.

Clinton went to a boarding school but he was a day student together with the three of his friends who were members of the Watch Pussy Crew; Jerry, Eric and Tom.

Clinton sneaked into Miriam's bathroom and hid at a corner covered by a white curtain.
In few minutes time Miriam entered her room and went straight to the bathroom with her pant and bra.

Miriam: Oops! I left my towel, anyway I'm the only one here.

Clinton laughed in his mind after hearing Miriam say that.

Clinton: (In his mind) You are very wrong, you are not alone.

Miriam bent down and faced her ass where Clinton was and started removing her pant slowly.

Clinton: Yes, that's it. That's it! Remove that pant, remove it.

Clinton brought out his hands and helped Miriam pull down her pant without her noticing; and before him was her naked ass which gave him an immediate hard on.

Clinton: Ah! Look at her ass just fresh as always. Ahh!

Miriam: This is strange, it feels like there is someone here with me.
Clinton: (In his mind) Come on girl, show me your pussy and remove that bra of yours.

Miriam removed her bra and then switched on the shower and started having her bath. She took her sponge and soap as she scrubbed her body so hard.

Clinton: Turn over this way baby, yea turn over this way.

Clinton started shaking his dick as he waited for her to turn over.

Just then Miriam turned over and started scrubbing her pussy in front of Clinton without knowing.

Clinton: Ahh! Oh my God! I got my phone with me.

Clinton brought out his
phone and took a few photos of her scrubbing her pussy and then he started videoing her scrub it.

Miriam: Ahh! Ah! I'm finally moving to the board school today. I won't be here in a while.
Clinton: (Laughs) Hihihihi! I think it's time to spice things up.

Miriam closed her eyes as she scrubbed her vagina area and then Clinton quickly dipped his fingers inside her pussy and removed it, she vibrated.

Miriam: Aww!!

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
Episode One (1) Continuation

Miriam: Aww!! I feel so good in my pussy.

Miriam dipped her fingers into her vagina and started fingering it as she moaned.
Clinton who was hiding behind the curtain watched her as she did it, and he started jerking off.

Clinton: Ahh!! This is what I'm talking about. The others are really going to be so jealous after I tell them about my morning adventure.

Miriam: Ahh! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! This is so sweet. This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God!

Miriam continued fingering her pussy as she moaned and Clinton was jerking off as he watched her finger her pussy.

With one hand on his phone and the other on his dick Clinton masturbated as he videoed Miriam fingering her pussy.

Clinton: Oh my God! This is just so good! Ahh!! Oh my God! Today is blessed! Ahh!! Ah!!

Miriam: Ahh!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! This is so sweet. Ahh!! Ahh!!!

Miriam stayed on the floor as she used one hand to finger her pussy and the other to squeeze her boobs.

Miriam: Ahh!! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Ahh!! Ah!! Ahh!! Ah! I can't stop myself. I can't stop myself! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!!

Miriam turned over to the doggy position and faced her ass at where Clinton was and she fingered her pussy very hard and deeper.

Miriam: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! I'm almost there! I'm almost there! Ahh!! Oh my God!
Clinton: This is my chance to cum on her ass.

Miriam closed her eyes as she fingered her pussy very fast and hard as she was about to reach orgasm, Clinton who was about to release his semen took the opportunity and came out to pour it on her ass.

Clinton: Ahh! Ah!! There you go baby! Ahh!

Clinton poured his semen on her ass without her knowing as she was so into fingering her vagina.

Clinton: My mission is done here. Mission completed.

Clinton took his phone and silently left the bathroom and Miriam's room.

Clinton: Hurray! It's time to have my bath. I have to update the others too. I have a new video and some photos to our collection.

As Clinton went to have his bath Miriam was still fingering her pussy.

Miriam: Ahh!! Oh my God! I'm going to cum! Ahh!!

Ahh!!! Miriam moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down.

Miriam: That was so good. That was good. I feel very much horny now. Ahh!!

Clinton finished having his bath, with his towel on he heard a knock on his door; he went over to check it and it was Miriam.

Clinton: (In his mind) Miriam? What's she doing here?

Miriam: Please open the door.
Clinton: Yea.

Clinton opened his door and realised that Miriam too was just with her towel on.

Miriam suddenly hugged him.

Miriam: I need your dick in my pussy.
Clinton: (Excited) Did I hear you clearly?
Miriam: Yes, I need your dick in my pussy.

Watch Out For The Next Episode!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
Episode Two (2)

Clinton And Miriam Hot Morning Sex

After peeping at Miriam in the bathrom and ejaculating on her ass as she fingered her pussy, Clinton went to have his bath and met a pleasant suprise when he returned.

Miriam visited him and hugged saying she wanted his dick in her pussy, what made her so horny was Clinton dipping his fingers into her vagina in the bathroom.

Miriam: I need your dick in my pussy please.
Clinton: (Excited) Sure, we are going to have a lot of fun.

The both of them fell to the bed with just towels on and they starting kissing. They kissed and licked their tongues, and then Clinton removed her towel and her huge boobs was standing right in front of his face.

He grabbed her boobs and started squeezing them.

Miriam: Aww! Ah!! Squeeze my boobs! Aw! Ahh!! Ah!!

Clinton started tickling her tips with his tongue and she vibrated.

Miriam: Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! Don't stop! Ahh!!

Miriam moaned as her pussy was extremely wet. She removed Clinton towel revealing his hard and erect cock.

Clinton: (In his mind) Wow! Miriam is really going to suck my dick. This is so great! So amazing. The others are going to get really jealous.

Miriam grabbed his hard and erect cock and started tickling his penis head as Clinton moaned.

Clinton: Ah Miriam! That's the way to go baby! Ahh! Yea, suck my dick! Suck my dick!

Miriam continued tickling his penis head with her tongue and then she swallowed the whole head and sucked it so hard before swallowing Clinton's whole dick giving him an amazing blowjob as he moaned.

Clinton: Ah! Ah! Yea, keep sucking my dick baby! Ahh!! Ah! Keep sucking my dick! Ahh!! That's it Miriam suck my dick.
Miriam: (Smiles) Do you like it?
Clinton: Of course, I love it!
Miriam: All right, I'm going to suck your dick more harder.
Clinton: That's the way to go.

Miriam went back to sucking his hard and erect cock as he moaned, this time she was doing it more better than before.

Clinton: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!! Keep sucking my dick baby. Ahh!!

Clinton held her head and mouth fucked her very hard till she coughed.

Clinton: You are such a good girl Miriam.

Clinton told her to stop and then he pushed her to the bed and spread her legs wide revealing her wet pussy.

Clinton: Wow, your pussy is so good.
Miriam: Uhm.
Clinton: And so yummy.
Miriam: Please do anything you want with it.
Clinton: Of course.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
Episode Two (2) Continuation

Clinton dipped two fingers into her wet pussy and she vibrated.

Miriam: Ah!! It feels so good.
Clinton: Don't worry, when I'm through with you my bed is going to be filled with your cum.
Miriam: That's good to know.

Clinton immediately started finger fucking her vagina as she moaned.

Miriam: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah!! Keep fingering my pussy. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Keep fingering my pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh! You are so hot! Ahh!

Clinton continued fingering her pussy very hard and fast as she continued moaning. Her body vibrated as her boobs dangled, she was really very horny and was enjoying as Clinton finger fucked her.

Miriam: Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ahh! Ah!! This is good. Ahh!!

Clinton stopped and then started licking her pussy as she moaned.

Miriam: Ah!! Ah!! Keep licking my pussy! Keep licking my pussy! Ah! Ahh! Ah! Don't stop baby! Don't stop!! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Ah!!

Clinton continued tongue fucking and licking Miriam's pussy as she moaned out so loud.

Miriam: Ah!! Ah!! I'm going to cum!!

Aah!! Miriam moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid splashed on Clinton's face, and some dripped down to his bed.

Miriam: Ahh!! Oh my God! That was so sweet.
Clinton: We are just getting started.

Clinton inserted his dick into her pussy and she gasped.

Miriam: Ah! Please fuck me harder!! Make me cum more.
Clinton: Yea baby.

Clinton immediately started fucking her tight pussy as she moaned.

Miriam: Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ah! This is so sweet! This is so sweet! You are making me go crazy! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!!

Clinton continued fucking her sweet pussy as time pass by and they forgot that the day was school.

Clinton's friends who were members of the "Watch Pussy Crew" wondered why he wasn't in school yet.

Eric: I wonder why captain Clinton is not yet in school.
Jerry: I have called him many times but no answer. Though I have left a voice message for him.
Tom: It could be that he's having a great adventure this morning.
Jerry: Do you think maybe with Miriam?
Eric: Miriam? No way! Only few guys and the teachers fucks her, she's too selective.
Tom: That's because she's too hot.
Jerry: And Clinton have managed to get some of her bathroom photos before.
Eric: I know one thing for sure, Clinton will come to school today and he will tell us what delayed him.

Meanwhile Clinton continued fucking Miriam in his room as he fucked her harder in her pussy as she moaned.

Clinton: You are so hot.
Miriam: Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck! Hit me harder! Ahh! Don't stop!! Don't stop fucking my pussy!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
I won't be updating stories for a week plus, I have an exam approaching. Thank you for your understanding.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #6
Episode Three (3)

Clinton And Miriam Continues Their Morning Fuck

Clinton continued fucking Miriam's tight pussy as the both of them moaned, and they had forgot that the day was school because of the sweetness of their morning fuck.

Miriam: Ah! Ah! Ah! Yea, fuck my pussy. Ah! Ahh!! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Ah!

Clinton continued fucking her vagina as she kept on moaning in pleasure, her sweet body vibrated with every thrust of Clinton's dick inside her pussy as her boobs dangled.

Miriam: Ah! Ah!! Yea Clinton! Ahh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck me Clinton.
Clinton: Oh my God! You are so hot Miriam. Ahh! You are so sweet.
Miriam: You too. You fuck so good. Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop Clinton! Don't stop! Keep fucking me harder! Ahh! Harder!

Clinton fucked her vagina very much harder and faster than before as she continued moaning out loud.

Miriam: Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! This is too sweet! Ahh! You are making me go crazy! Ahh!!
Clinton: Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! You are so sweet. Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh!!
Miriam: Yea, don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah! Ah! Don't stop please! I'm going to cum! Ahh!

Clinton kept on fucking her wet tight sweet vagina faster as she said she was about to reach orgasm.

Miriam: Ahh!! Don't stop! Don't stop!! Don't stop! You are making me go crazy! Ahh! I'm almost there. Ahh! Please don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ahhh!

Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! Miriam moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down to the bed and also splashed on Clinton's dick.

Miriam: I love that, it was so sweet.
Clinton: Yea baby. Get ready for some cum in your pussy.
Miriam: I love you.

Clinton lied down on the bed and Miriam grabbed his dick again.

Miriam: Your dick is so huge and hard. Just what I love.
Clinton: It feels so good in your hands.
Miriam: I can't wait to taste it one more time.

Miriam started sucking Clinton's dick like a sweet and he moaned as the wonderful pleasure was so good.

Clinton: Ahh! Ah!! Yea, baby. You are so hot! Ahh! Keep sucking my dick! Ahh!! Ah!! That's it baby. Ahh!! Ah!!

Miriam kept on sucking his dick like her life really depended on it. She mouth fucked herself so fast with his dick till she coughed.

Clinton: You are such a bad girl.
Miriam: It's good you know.

Miriam climbed on Clinton and inserted his dick into her pussy in the woman on top position.

Miriam: Aww! It feel so good with your dick deep into my pussy! Oh my God!
Clinton: It feel so good inside you. It's all yours baby.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7
Episode Three (3) Continuation

Miriam started moving up and down as Clinton's dick thrusted deep into her wet pussy as she moaned.

Miriam: Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Ahh! This is so sweet! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! I love this ahh! Ah! Oh my God!

Miriam continued moving up and down as Clinton's dick thrusted faster into her pussy.

Clinton: You are so hot Miriam. Ahh! Ah!! Don't stop baby! Ahh!
Miriam: Ahh!! Ah! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!h! Ah!

Clinton grabbed Miriam's ass and started fucking her pussy more faster and harder in the woman on top position. Miriam moaned out loud as the pleasure was too much and Clinton was fucking her non stop! Ahh!

Miriam: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! This is so sweet. I love it! Ahh! Don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy!

Clinton continued fucking her tight pussy with his huge and hard cock as she continued moaning with every thrust into her pussy. Her whole body vibrated as her boobs moved up and down, her vagina was so wet as her fluids dripped down to Clinton's dick and then to the bed.

Miriam: Ah! Ah! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! You are so hot.
Clinton: Aah! You are so sweet baby, I'm going to cum in your pussy.
Miriam: Ah!! I'm going to cum again! Ahh! You are so hot. Ahh!!

Clinton and Miriam continued fucking and moaning as the both of them were so into it and were also about to reach orgasm.

Clinton: You are so hot baby! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Ah!
Miriam: Ahh! I'm going to cum too! Ahh! Ah!

Clinton and Miriam continued moaning out as the both of them neared orgasm and would release at any moment.

Miriam: Ahh! I'm can't hold it anymore!
Clinton: Oh my! I'm going to explode!

Ahh! Ah!! Clinton and Miriam moaned as they both reached orgasm; Miriam pussy fluids dripped down to Clinton's dick as he shot his semen into her pussy.

Miriam: Aah! That was so sweet. Ah!
Clinton: Yea, ahh! That was so hot.

They both hugged each other and started carressing their bodies.

Miriam: You are so cool Clinton.
Clinton: Yea, baby.

Just then Miriam saw Clinton's school uniform and realised that the day was school.

Miriam: Oh my God! Today is school!
Clinton: I forgot.
Miriam: I have to hurry up.

Miriam planted a kiss on Clinton's lips and left.

Clinton: I really did it! The others are going to be super jealous. I guess it's time I met my crew.

Watch Out For The Next Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #8
Episode Four (4)

Anal Fuck In The Girls Toilet

Clinton reached school and sneaked into the classroom without the teachers noticing, meanwhile Miriam walked to her classroom without any worry because no one would question her.

The members of the "Watch Pussy Crew" were happy when they saw Clinton in the classroom as he approached them.
The four members all have their seats at the back of the class.

Eric: Welcome captain, we thought you wouldn't make it.
Clinton: I wasn't dying!
Jerry: He meant coming to school.
Clinton: Well, I have a very good reason for coming to school late today.
Tom: I guess you have more photos of Miriam.
Clinton: (Smiles) There is an improvement today. I also have an amazing video of her.
All: What?
Clinton: Keep your voices down men, I'm going to show you all during recess at our normal meeting place.

Miriam couldn't concentrate on the lesson being taught as she was thinking about her hot fuck with Clinton that morning.

Miriam: He didn't get to fuck my ass huh. I really need his dick in my asshole.

During recess Clinton and his gang went over to a tree which was their meeting place in the school, they checked the top just in case anyone was there.

After that Clinton told them how he fucked Miriam and also showed them the video where she was fingering her pussy very hard, and they all shared it.

Eric: Oh my God! You really fucked her pussy?
Clinton: Yes.
Jerry: You are so lucky captain. So lucky.
Tom: I wish I was you.
Clinton: Her pussy was so tight and sweet. Her moanings were music in my ears.
Eric: Ahh!
Tom: Did you fuck her asshole?
Clinton: No, her pussy is enough. It's so sweet and yummy.
Jerry: I know why you didn't fuck her ass. There was no time.

They all laughed and Eric saw Miriam walking toward them.

Eric: Miriam is coming this way.
Jerry: What? But why?
Tom: It's obvious, she came for Clinton.
Clinton: I wonder what she's coming to do.
Eric: Let's just wait and see.

They all waited as Miriam walked to them, they could see most part of her big fresh boobs as she reached where they were.

Miriam: Hello guys.
All: Hi.
Miriam: Can I borrow Clinton for a while? I have an unfinished business with him.
Eric: Eh, sure.
Miriam: Okay, thank you.
Clinton: See you guys later.

Miriam grabbed Clinton's hand as they both walked away.

Eric: Unfinished business?
Tom: Hahaha! She wants Clinton to fuck her ass.
Jerry: Exactly. That's what is unfinished.
Eric: Today is his lucky day, we have to await the captain's report.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9
Episode Four (4) Continuation

Miriam told Clinton he was going to fuck her asshole and that would finish the business. The excited Clinton smiled and told her that he can't wait.

Miriam entered one of the Girls toilet with Clinton, then she pulled down her skirt and pant.
Clinton could see vagina fluids dripping down to her legs.

Clinton: You seem to be so horny.

Miriam raised her legs up showing him her wet pussy.

Clinton: Oh my God! You are so wet down there. After fucking your ass, I'm going to dig in your pussy.
Miriam: Yes, Clinton.

Miriam bent down since she had pulled off her skirt and pant, she held her hands at the wall for support.
Clinton pulled off his trouser bringing out his already hard and erect cock.
He slowly inserted his dick into Miriam's tight anus as she gasped.

Miriam: Aah! I can feel it inside me. It feels so good Clinton.
Clinton: Yea, Miriam. It's so warm in your ass.
Miriam: Fuck my ass so hard.
Clinton: You got it baby.

Clinton immediately started banging Miriam's anus with his fat and erect dick as she moaned.

Miriam: Aah! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!! Ahh! Ah! Yea! Keep fucking my ass! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Ahh! Yea baby! Keep fucking! Keep fucking.
Clinton: Aah! You are so hot! So hot! Ahh!! Ah!

Clinton continued banging her anus as her ass vibrated and her boobs pop out from her school cloth.

Miriam: Ahh! Keep fucking my ass! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my asshole! Keep fucking! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Aah! Don't stop baby! Don't stop!
Clinton: I'm not going to stop! You are so hot! Ah!! You are so damn hot baby! Ahh! Ah!!

Clinton grabbed her hands leaving her with no support as he fucked her anus very fast and hard. The girls passing by the toilet heard their moans but were not concerned, because it's a normal practise for a girl to bring a boy she wants to fuck there.

Clinton continued fucking her anus very hard and fast as she continued moaning out very loud as her ass vibrated with every thrust inside her.

Miriam: Aah! Keep fucking my ass! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! This is so sweet! Keep fucking my ass baby! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ah!!
Clinton: I'm not going to stop baby! Ahh!! You are so hot! Ahh!!
Miriam: Yea baby! Keep fucking my ass! Don't stop! Don't stop! Aahh! Don't stop! Ahh! This is too sweet! Ahh!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #10
Episode Five (5)

Sex Continues In The Toilet

Ah! Aah! Ah! Fuck my ass! Keep fucking my asshole! Oh my God! Oh my God! Aah! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck my asshole! Keep fucking my ass! Ahh!!
Miriam continued moaning as Clinton fucked her tight anus in the girls toilet.

Miriam: Ahh! Ahh! Fuck me baby!! Fuck me! Fuck me Clinton! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Aah!!
Clinton: You are so hot Miriam! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! It's so sweet fucking your ass. Ah!
Miriam: Yea, keep fucking my anus. Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah! This is so sweet! This is so sweet! Oh my God! Ahh!

Miriam and Clinton continued moaning as he kept fucking her tight anus with his huge dick. Her ass and body vibrated with every thrust of Clinton's dick in her anus, and also her boobs which pop out from her school cloth dangled.

The atmosphere was so great as the both of them enjoyed each other. Miriam continued moaning as Clinton continued fucking her tight anus without any mercy.

Miriam: Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Keep fucking my ass!! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God!! Keep fucking my ass! Keep fucking! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my ass! Keep fucking my anus! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!
Clinton: Ah!! Cum baby! Cum baby! Ahh! Ahh! Cum baby! Cum!

Clinton fucked her tight anus very more faster and harder as she was about to cum.

Miriam: Ahh! Ah!! You are killing me! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! I'm going crazy! Ahh! This is too sweet! I can't hold it any more!

Ahh!! Miriam moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down as Clinton continued fucking her anus.

Miriam: Ahh! That was so sweet! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!!
Clinton: Get ready for something warm in your ass baby.
Miriam: Yea, cum in my ass! Ahh!

Clinton kept on fucking her anus very hard and fast as she moaned and he was about to cum in her ass.

Clinton: Ahh! You are so sweet Miriam! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! I'm going to cum!
Miriam: You are so good Clinton. Cum in my ass! Aah! Cum in my ass! This is so sweet! This is so sweet! Ahh!

Clinton kept on pounding her tight anus as he was about to release his semen inside.

Clinton: Ahh! Oh my God! You are so sweet! Ahh! I can't hold this anymore. Ahh!

Ahh! Ah!! Clinton moaned as he reached orgasm and released his semen into her anus.

Clinton: Aah! Oh my God! You are so sweet.
Miriam: You too, that was so good.

Clinton removed his dick from her anus and shot off the remaining semen on her ass.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #11
Episode Five (5) Continuation

Miriam knelt down and grabbed Clinton's dick. She licked and tickled his penis head and then she started shaking his dick to get more harder.

Clinton: Ahh! That's it, that's it. Shake that dick! Shake that dick! Ahh!!

Clinton inserted his dick into her mouth and mouth fucked till she coughed many times.
He pulled off her school cloth and grabbed her boobs.

Clinton: You got nice boobs.
Miriam: They are all yours. Squeeze them, suck them.
Clinton: You are such a good girl.

Clinton pinched her nipples and she moaned, he then started tickling her nipples with his tongue as she moaned.

Miriam: Ahh! Ah! Tickle my nipples. Ahh! That's sweet! Ahh! Yea, ahh!

Clinton then started sucking her boobs as she continued moaning out.

Miriam: Ah! Ah!! So sweet, so sweet! Ahh! Ah!

Clinton stopped and sat on the toilet and then Miriam sat on him inserting his dick inside her pussy in the woman ontop position.

Miriam: Ahh! It feels so good with your dick inside my pussy. Ahh!
Clinton: I could say the same here.
Miriam: I'm going to ride you.

Miriam started moving up and down as Clinton's dick kept thrusting into her tight pussy as she moaned.

Miriam: Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah! Ah! This is it baby! This is it! Oh my God! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!
Clinton: You are so hot! You are so hot baby! You are so hot! Ahh!! Ah!? Oh my God! Oh God!
Miriam: Ahh!! You like it baby?
Clinton: I fucking love it! Oh my God! Ahh!
Miriam: Ahh!! This is so sweet!! This is so sweet! Oh my God! Your dick is life! Oh God!

Miriam kept on riding Clinton's dick as the both of them continued moaning, Miriam enjoyed riding him as his dick kept thrusting into her tight sweet vagina.
They both kept on fucking not knowing that recess was over.

Miriam: Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God"! Oh my God! Ahh!! You are so sweet! You are so sweet!
Clinton: You too baby, ahh!!

They two of them continued moaning as they had both drown in sexual pleasure and had forgotten about everything else.

Clinton grabbed her ass as he fucked her pussy very hard and fast. Miriam started crying as the pleasure was too much and she couldn't stop.

Clinton: This is so sweet!
Miriam: Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ahh! This is too sweet! Your dick is life!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #12
Episode Six (6)

Miram's Best Multiple Orgasms 

Clinton and Miriam continued fucking in the school toilet as the both of them forgot about everything else. Clinton grabbed her ass as he fucked her pussy very hard and deep in the woman on top position in the toilet.

Miriam: Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck my pussy! Aah!! Oh my God!! Ahh! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy baby! Ah!! Oh my God! This is so sweet!
Clinton: Yea baby, this is so sweet! Ahh! Oh my God!

Clinton and Miriam continued fucking as his dick thrusted deep into her fresh yummy pussy. Miriam closed her eyes many times and moaned as she was feeling the extreme sweetness of their sex in the toilet.

Miriam: Ahh! This is too sweet! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ah! Oh my God! This is too sweet. Don't stop Clinton! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Don't stop! Aah!
Clinton: I'm not going to stop baby. You are so hot.
Miriam: Ahh! This is too sweet! Ah!

Miriam closed her eyes as she was crying and moaning as Clinton's dick fucked her pussy very hard and fast.

Miriam: Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahh! I can't hold it anymore! Ahh! Oh my God!! Ahh!

Ahh!!! Miriam moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down to Clinton's dick.

Miriam: Aah! Oh my God! That was so sweet! Aah! I love you Clinton.
Clinton: I love your pussy.

The both of them stood up as Miriam was still shaking from her sweet orgasm. Clinton raised one of her legs up and penetrated her pussy from behind.

Miriam: Ah! Oh my God! This is too sweet.
Clinton: Yea Miriam, get ready for more.
Miriam: You are so good.

Clinton immediately started fucking Miriam's vagina from behind as he raised one of her legs up as they both stood up.

Miriam: Aah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Aah!! This is so sweet! Ahh! Oh my God! You are God Clinton. Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! You are too sweet! Ahh!
Clinton: Ahh! Ahh! You are to hot! I'm going to cum in your pussy Miriam.

Miriam: Ah! Cum! This is too sweet! Ahh!!

Immediately Miriam started squirting.

Miriam: Aah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!!
Clinton: You are squirting baby. Ahh!
Miriam: I'm also going to cum! I'm going to cum too! Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God!

Clinton continued fucking her pussy very hard and fast as the both of them were reaching their climax.

Miriam: Ahh! This is too sweet! I'm going to cum! Oh my God! I can't hold it anymore. Ah!
Clinton: Ahh! Oh my God! I'm going to explode! Ahh!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #13
Episode Six (6) Continuation

Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God! Ah!

Clinton and Miriam both moaned as they both reached orgasm; Miriam pussy fluids dripped down amd splashed on Clinton's dick as he shot  his semen into her pussy.

Miriam: Ahh! Oh my God? This is so sweet. Heaven!
Clinton: Ahh! You are so hot.

Miriam fell down tired as she spread as legs wide open as some of Clinton's semen dripped down from her vagina.

Clinton shaked off the remaining semen on her face and he dressed up.

Clinton: That was one hot sex Miriam.

Clinton left the toilet and made for his class as Miriam lied down naked and tired.

When he got to the class the first lesson after the recess just ended and the teacher was walking out. He went over to meet his crew members.

Eric: So how was it captain?
Clinton: It was so sweet, I fucked her ass and pussy till she got tired and cum multiple times.
Jerry: Really? I wish I were you.
Clinton: Fucking Miriam was a dream come true men.
Tom: You accomplished the mission successfully captain.

Clinton: Yes, so our next mission is going to be.... Well, I don't have any idea for now.
Eric: Just relax, you will get an idea very soon.
Jerry: Yea, we believe in you captain.
Tom: Yea.

Just then a bursty lady with huge boobs and a moderate ass walked into the class and introduced herself as the new principal.
The whole class was wow, Clinton and his crew members fixated their eyes on her huge boobs.

Clinton: Oh God!
Eric: We got a hot principal!
Tom: I can't wait to get my hands on those boobs and suck them.
Jerry: This is awesome!
Clinton: Well guys, I have an idea for our next mission.
Eric: Really?
Clinton: Yes, let's meet at the porn magazine market and discuss it this evening.

Principal Veronica caught Clinton's eyes staring at her boobs and she smiled.

Veronica: (Points at Clinton) Hello, you there. What's your name?
Clinton: My name is Clinton Clinton.
Veronica: Clinton Clinton, that's a nice name yea.
Clinton: My great great grand father's name was Clinton, he was a brave soldier and so my family used his name as our family name. Luckily I was also named Clinton after him.
Veronica: Wow! That's quite a history. I will get to know you and the others more better as time goes on.

The Principal left the class after sometime.

Eric: Did you just make that story up?
Clinton: No. My great great grandfather was also a pervert.
Eric: I get it bro.
Tom: The Principal seems to like you.
Jerry: Yes.
Clinton: That's just perfect! It will favour our next operation.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #14
Episode Seven (7)

Operation Get The Principal's Boobs Picture Begins!

Clinton and members of the "Watch Pussy Crew" met at the porn magazine venue to discuss their next line of operation. Clinton suggested that their next operation would be to get a picture of the new principal's boobs.

Eric: That's a very nice idea. Her boobs are so huge.
Clinton: I felt like having my hand on them.
Jerry: (Clears throat) So gentlemen, how exactly are we going to carry out this new operation?
Tom: That's a very good question.

Clinton: We have to sneak into the school tonight to check if she have moved to the Principal's quarters.
Eric: And if she hasn't?
Clinton: I will simply find out where she lives tomorrow.
Tom: You always have the solution captain.
Clinton: 9pm prompt is the time at the school back gate.
Jerry: Understood captain.

Clinton and his comrades met at the school's back gate exactly at 9pm as they planned.

Clinton: All right soldiers! I hope you all came with your tools.
Eric: Yes.
Clinton: The electric shock have been disabled after a teacher was electrocuted.

They all laughed.

Eric: That lame excuse for a teacher.
Jerry: That really suits him.
Clinton: We are in the middle of an operation guys. Those barb wires are going to pose a threat.

Tom: Don't worry, I brought a ladder.

Tom brought out a long ladder and placed it on the fence.

Clinton: Wow! You are really dedicated brother.
Eric: Now, one problem have been solved.
Jerry: Yea, I think it's time we should go.

Clinton: Soldiers! Let's infiltrate the Principal's quarters, the idiot security man is still sleeping. Let's go!

Clinton was the first to climb the ladder and jump over, then he was followed by Tom, Jerry and Eric.

Immediately the four of them landed an alarm started ringing so they immediately hide themselves at a dark corner as lights were all over the place.

Clinton: What the hell was that?
Eric: It must be part of the new security update in the school.
Jerry: This is going to pose a problem.
Clinton: Don't worry men! There is always a solution whenever I'm around.

Eric: So what's the plan captain?
Clinton: Do you people remember the old map of the school?
Jerry: Yes. Is it still with you?

Clinton: Actually, I came with it. The map is going to save us some troubles.
Tom: Yes, there are forgotten routes that are there.

Clinton: So soldiers what do you say?
All: We are with you captain.
Clinton: Let's go!