Skip to main content

Topic: 30+ Sodom Season Two (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 8139 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 30+ Sodom Season Two
Reply #15
Episode Nine (9)

Clinton Fucks The Cougar's Ass

Clinton had met with the horny cougar named Rita, they fucked themselves out as they moaned. Clinton had pounded her vagina and released his semen inside, while she sucked his dick after that.

Rita: Ahh! You are so good. You dick is wow.
Clinton: You aren't bad yourself. Now turn your ass let me spank it.
Rita: Yea baby.

Rita turned over her ass and Clinton spanked her five times as she screamed.

Rita: Ahh!! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Yea, spank my fucking ass! Ah!!
Clinton: You got a pretty nice ass, I bet my dick is going to fit in just fine.
Rita: Yea, I can't wait for you to start banging my asshole.

Clinton held her ass and got a better view of her anus.

Clinton: It's going to fit just fine.
Rita: Yea baby, I can't wait to have it in my ass.
Clinton: Let me play with you first.

Clinton dipped three of his fingers into her anus and started fingering it, Rita started moaning just as Clinton began.

Rita: Ah!! Ah!! You such a bad boy! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Keep fingering my ass! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Keep fingering my asshole. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!

Rita continued moaning as Clinton fingered her anus.

Rita: Ah! Oh yea baby! Keep fingering my asshole. Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!!
Clinton: You love it baby!
Rita: I love it, ahh! Ah!! Oh my God.

Clinton brought his fingers out of her anus and gave it to her to lick, which she did so seriously.

Clinton: That's good baby, lick my fingers. How does it taste?
Rita: So sweet.
Clinton: That's good.

Clinton turned over and started licking, sucking and eating her ass.

Rita: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Ah!! You are so good. Ahh!! Ah! Suck! Suck! Suck! Eat my dam ass! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Please don't stop. Ahh! Ah!

Rita kept on moaning as Clinton continued lick her ass.
Clinton stopped and she grabbed his dick and started sucking it.

Clinton: Ahh! Suck that dick baby. Ahh! Ah! Ah!! You are so good, ahh! Suck my dick baby. Ahh!! Ah!!

Clinton continued moaning as Rita sucked his dick so good, he was carressing her hair as she did.

Clinton held Rita's head and fucked her mouth very fast as she coughed many times but Clinton kept firing till he stopped. His dick was covered with Rita's saliva when he brought it out which she did lick it.

Clinton: Prepartions have been made to invade your anus.
Rita: Alright baby, I can't wait to have your huge cock deep into my ass.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
Episode Nine (9) Continuation

Clinton inserted his huge cock into her anus and she gasped.

Rita: Ahh! I can feel it deep in my asshole, show me no mercy baby.
Clinton: I don't intend to.

Clinton started pounding her anus with his huge dick as she moaned.

Rita: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck my damn ass! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder baby! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God!

Rita continued moaning out as Clinton fucked her anus very well, her body vibrated in each thrust. She felt like she was in heaven as Clinton fucked her very well.
She kept on moaning as his huge dick pounded her anus.

Rita: Ah! Ah!! Oh God!! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck my ass! Oh my God you are fucking killing me! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck my ass!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! God! Fuck my damn ass! Ahh!! Oh God! Oh God! Ahh!!

Tears flowed down from her eyes as Clinton fucked her so well, they had both drown in the ocean of sexual pleasure.

Clinton smiled as he continued banging the cougar's ass.

Clinton: Ah! This is so good. This is so sweet! I love this! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so sweet, ahh!

Rita had already started crying as the pleasure was too much, she was expecting a good fuck but this was great!

Rita: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Keep fucking my damn hole! Ahh! Oh my God! Fuck! Keep fucking me. Don't stop! Don't stop! Please don't stop! Ahh! This is so sweet! I can't hold it anymore. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! I can't hold it!

Ahh! Ah!! Rita screamed as she opened her mouth wide as she had reach orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down to the bed and Clinton continued fucking her asshole.

Rita: This is so sweet! You are a God! There's nothing better than your dick! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! You are so sweet! Ahh!!

Clinton continued fucking her anus very hard and fast as he was almost about to cum.

Clinton: Oh my God! This is a blessed night. Ahh! Oh my God! I love your asshole! I'm going to cum ah!
Rita: Ahh!! Cum in my damn asshole, you are too sweet! Ahh!! Oh my God!

Clinton increased the intensity of his fuck as he was about to cum.

Rita: Ahh! This is too much! Oh my God!! Oh my God!
Clinton: It's going to pour!

Ahh!! Ah!! Clinton moaned as he released his warm semen into Rita's anus.

Clinton: Ah! Oh my God!! This is great.
Rita: I love you!

Clinton removed his dick from her ass and they both hugged each other, both still feeling the pleasure of their great sex and orgasm.

Watch Out For The Next Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #17
Episode Ten (10)

Aisha And Fatima

I hope you people remembered Aisha and Fatima, they are the daughter and mother who Clinton fucked many times in the season 1 of this story.

Aisha: Mother, Clinton haven't been around for a week.
Fatima: Yea, I really need his dick in my pussy.
Aisha: Yea, his cock is better than those of the other men.
Fatima: It's the best baby.
Aisha: I guess we have no choice but to fuck ourselves.
Fatima: Yea, I have a feeling that he will be here this week.

Aisha went over and kissed her mother and she responded, they both licked their tongues as they carressed each other's body.
Aisha pulled off her cloth and so did her mother. She started sucking her mother's boobs as she moaned.

Fatima: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Suck my boobs baby, ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Suck them. Ahh!!

Fatima moaned as her daughter sucked her boobs. Aisha sucked her mother's boobs very well as she first tickled the tips and sucked her boobs whole.

Fatima pushed her daughter to the beg and spread her legs wide, and then she started licking her pussy as Aisha moaned.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Lick my pussy mama. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Lick it mama. Ahh! It's so sweet. Ahh!! Ah!!

Aisha continued moaning as her mother ate her pussy very well.

Aisha: Ahh! Mama this is so sweet. This is so sweet. Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Lick my fucking pussy. Ahh! Mama! Suck my pussy. Ahh!

Fatima continued licking and tongue fucking Aisha's vagina to give her great pleasure ever.

Aisha: Ahh Mama! This feels so good! Ahh!! Ah!! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ahh!!

Fatima licked her pussy much faster as she say she would cum soon.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah! I can't hold it anymore! Ahh! Ah!! Mama! It's so sweet. Ahh!!

Ahh!! Aisha moaned out as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluids splashed on her mother's face.

Aisha: Ahh! That was so good. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!!

Her mother licked all her cum and lied down on the bed as Aisha made to feast on her pussy.

Fatima: Lick my pussy very well Aisha.
Aisha: Just leave the pink meat to me.

Aisha started licking her mother's vagina as she moaned.

Fatima: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Yea baby! Lick my pussy ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Lick my fucking pussy ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!

Fatima continued moaning out loud as Aisha ate her pussy like a hungry child.

Fatima: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Keep sucking my pussy. Ahh!! Ah!! Aisha! Ahh! Don't stop! Give it to me! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! This is so sweet. I can't hold it off any longer. Ahh!!

Aisha kept eating her mother's pussy real harder as she was almost about to cum, Fatima's legs vibrated as Aisha ate her wet pussy.

Fatima: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so sweet. Ahh!! Don't stop baby, keep eating my pussy. Ahh! I'm almost there, I'm almost there! Oh my God!

Ahh!! Ahh!! Fatima moaned out as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid splashed on Aisha's face which she licked.

Fatima: That was so sweet baby.

The both of them started kissing, and then heard a knock on the door.

Aisha: Who's that?
Clinton: It's I, Clinton.
Fatima: Clinton? Oh my God! We are coming.

Aisha and her mother raced down naked to open the door for Clinton.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #18
Episode Eleven (11)

Aisha And Her Mother Gets Clinton's Big Cock

Aisha and her mother hugged Clinton as they led him into the living room after closing the door behind them.

Clinton: Hello babies, it has been a while.
Aisha: Yea, we really miss you.
Fatima: Yea, we can't wait to get your cock.
Clinton: I can see you two are already having fun.
Aisha: Yea.
Clinton: Show me your butts.

Aisha and her mother displayed their naked butts in front of Clinton, and he carressed them with his hands.

Clinton: Good, I can fuck them so good tonight.
Fatima: Oh my God! I can't wait for that to happen.
Aisha: He's going to fuck me first.
Fatima: I'm your mother, I'm going to fuck him before you.
Clinton: Don't worry bitches, you are all going to get a taste of my wonderful cock. Now show me your pussies, let me take a look at them.

Aisha and her mother raised their legs up and displayed their pussies in front of Clinton.

Clinton: You two are really dripping, that's so good.

Clinton bent down and dipped his fingers into their pussies and they moaned.

Aisha: Ah! So good.
Fatima: Ahh! I love it! I love it.

Clinton continued fingering their pussies as they raised their legs up, and they kept moaning.

Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is too sweet. Keep fingering my pussy. Ahh! Mother and daughter moaned as Clinton fingered their vaginas.

The pleasure was too much and they both fell to the ground.

Fatima: Ahh!! That was so good.
Aisha: I love you!
Clinton: Let's get to the bedroom for more space.
Fatima: Yea, that's right.

Clinton and the two of them entered the bedroom where he pulled off his shorts revealing his huge and erect dick.

Aisha and her mother suddenly started salivating at the sight of his cock, they both immediately rushed to suck his cock.

Clinton: Easy, it's one at a time.
Fatima: Then I'm going to suck your dick first, after all I'm the mother.
Clinton: Have it your way.
Fatima: Yea. I'm not going to dissapoint you.

Fatima grabbed Clinton's dick.

Fatima: Oh my God, your dick is life.

She licked his penis head as if she was licking a sweet, and they she swallowed the entire penis head and sucked it before swallowing the rest of Clinton's dick and sucked them so good.

Clinton: Ahh! That's it baby. Suck my cock. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! That's it, you are good. Ahh! Yea, suck my cock.

Aisha was salivating very well, she was jealous of her mother as she sucked Clinton's cock. Aisha couldn't wait for her turn to pleasure and suck Clinton's dick.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #19
Episode Eleven (11) Continuation

Fatima contued sucking Clinton's dick like her life depended on it. She used his dick to mouth fuck her mouth as Clinton moaned.

Clinton: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! You are so good. Ahh!! Yea baby, ahh! That's the way to go. That's the way to go. Ahh! Ah!! Ah! You are so good at this.

Aisha: (In her mind) Just wait for my turn, I'm going to do better than her.

Clinton held Fatima's head and fucked her mouth very hard, he fucked her as she coughed.

Clinton: That's it baby. Ah! Take my dick in, ahh!!!

Fatima coughed many times and almost ran out of breath till Clinton stopped and brought his dick out of her mouth. His dick was filled with her saliva and she licked them, she panted heavily as Clinton fucked her mouth without mercy.

Fatima: Oh my God! I love your dick.
Clinton: Yea, but it's now Aisha's turn to have a taste of it.

Aisha was so happy that it was her turn, she rushed immediately and grabbed Clinton's dick.

Clinton: Do your thing baby.
Aisha: Yea, I'm not going to dissapoint you.
Clinton: I know.

Aisha started sucking Clinton's dick as he carressed her hair.

Clinton: Ahh! That's it baby. Ahh! Yea, suck my dick. Suck my dick, that's the way to go. Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! You are so good.

Aisha tickled his penis head with her tongue before sucking it whole with all of her heart poured into it, she was really so happy as she sucked Clinton's cock.

Clinton: Ah!! Baby! That's the way to good! I'm almost there. Ahh!

Aisha sucked his dick more harder as he said he was about to cum, and then he grabbed her head and fucked her mouth very hard. He fucked her mouth much harder as he was about to cum and Aisha coughed but he continued firing down in her mouth.

Clinton: Ahh! Ah!! Oh yea, I'm going to cum! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh!!

Ahh! Ahh!! Clinton moaned as he released his semen into Aisha's mouth and she swallowed them all.

Clinton: Ahh! You are so hot.
Aisha: Your cum tastes so nice, like honey. So yummy!
Clinton: I'm going to pour more in your pussy baby.
Aisha: I can't wait.

Immediately Clinton brought out his dick out of Aisha's mouth Fatima hurriedly grabbed it and sucked the little one remaining.

Fatima: You should have left more for me.
Clinton: Don't worry. You are going to have more. Bend that ass let me fuck it.

Aisha lied down and spread her legs wide as her mother bent down and raised her ass up for Clinton to fuck.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #20
Episode Twelve (12)

Aisha And Her Mother Gets Banged In Both Holes

Aisha and her mother had been waiting for Clinton for a very long time, and now they finally saw him. Their dreams of being fucked by his huge cock had come to pass.
Both mother and daughter tried to outplay each other as they sucked his mighty cock. And now it was time for him to bang their holes.

Aisha lied down on the bed and spread her legs wide while her mother raised her ass up for Clinton to fuck.

Clinton: That's a nice ass.
Fatima: Yea, bang it baby.

Fatima started licking Aisha's vagina as Clinton made to penetrate her anus.

Aisha: Ah! Ah! Lick my pussy mama! Ah! Ah! Ah! Lick my fucking pussy. Ahh! Oh my lick it mama! Ahh! Ah! Ah!

Clinton then inserted his huge cock into Fatima's anus and she gasped.

Fatima: Ahh! So nice. I can feel your dick inside my ass. Bang me so hard baby.
Clinton: No problem.

Clinton started banging Fatima's anus and she started moaning out loud and had stopped licking Aisha's vagina.

Fatima: Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Ahh! Oh God! Keep fucking my ass. Ahh! Ah! Ah! This so good! Ahh! Fuck my damn ass baby.

Fatima's ass vibrated as Clinton banged her anus and so did the rest of her body as her breasts dangled.

Fatima: Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! Ah! This is too sweet! This is sweet. Ahh! Keep banging my ass. Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Keep banging my ass! Ahh!

Aisha watched jealously as Clinton banged her mother's ass, she patiently waited for her turn to reach so that Clinton will bless her vagina with his semen.

Fatima: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! I'm almost there! Ahh! Ah! I'm going to cum! Ahh!

Clinton stopped fucking her anus as she said she was going to cum, and he made her lie down on the bed and penetrated her vagina

Fatima: Ahh!! I love your dick in my pussy, I feel like I'm in heaven.
Clinton: Ofcourse you are in heaven and my cock is the only God here.
Fatima: Please God make me cum so hard.
Clinton: Your prayer have been heared.

Clinton immediately started banging Fatima's pussy very hard and fast and she moaned out loud like she was under so kind of annointing.

Fatima: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh! You are so sweet baby! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Fuck me!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #21
Episode Twelve (12) Continuation

Fatima continued moaning as Clinton fucked her pussy, Aisha who couldn't just stay idle started playing with her mother's boobs as Clinton fucked her vagina.

Fatima: Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is too sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! I'm almost there!! Ahh! Clinton: You love it baby?
Fatima: Yes! Ahh!! Ah!! I'm going to cum!
Clinton: I'm almost there! Ahh!
Fatima: Ahh! I'm going to cum!

Ahh! Ah! Ah! Fatima moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids splashed on Clinton's dick who was still banging her as he was also about to cum.

Fatima: That was so good! I love you. Ah! Ah!! Ah!!

Clinton continued banging her pussy so hard as he was about to cum.

Clinton: Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! I'm going to pour! Ahh!

Ah! Ahh!! Clinton moaned out as he released his semen into Fatima's pussy.

Clinton: Ahh! That was so good baby.
Fatima: Yea.

Clinton pulled out his dick from Fatima's pussy and Aisha immediately came over and pushed her mother to a side.

Aisha: Now I have your dick to myself.
Clinton: Yea baby. It's all yours.

Aisha grabbed Clinton's dick and shaked it till it got very much harder, and then she bent down on the bed and raised her ass up.

Aisha: Fuck my ass and pussy. My mother is not going to beat me to this one.
Clinton: As you wish baby.

Clinton inserted his huge cock into Aisha's tight anus and she gasped.

Aisha: Ah! I can feel your cock deep inside my asshole.
Clinton: Get ready for an overdrive baby.
Aisha: Yea, I love you.

Clinton started fucking Aisha's anus real hard and she started moaning out loud.

Aisha: Ah! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck me! Fuck me! This is so sweet! This is great. Ahh! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck me! Keep fucking my ass! Keep fuck my asshole. It's so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!

Aisha continued moaning as Clinton smiled as he fucked her tight anus while her mother Fatima was still feeling the pleasure from the orgasm she had and the warmt of Clinton's semen inside her.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my ass! You are making me go crazy. Ahhh! Ah! Oh my God!!

Clinton continued banging her sweet ass as her whole body vibrated in every thrust and her boobs dangled.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #22
Episode Thirteen (13)

The Trio Keeps Fucking

Aisha: Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Keep fucking my ass. Keep fucking my ass, ahh! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck me! Fuck me!

Aisha kept moaning as Clinton banged her tight anus with his huge dick, her body vibrated with every thrust of Clinton's dick. Her mother Fatima kept watching her daughter jealously as she moaned, Clinton was really into Aisha's ass as he fucked her anus so hard.

Aisha: Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Keep fucking me. Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Keep fucking my ass ahh!
Clinton: Yea baby, your ass is so hot. Ah! Ah! So sweet! Ah!
Aisha: Yea, keep fucking my ass. I love your dick. Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm almost there. I'm going to cum! Ahh!!
Clinton: Cum baby. Cum baby.

Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Aisha moaned as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid dripped on the bed.

Aisha: Ah! That was so sweet! Ahh! Oh my God! I love you Clinton.
Clinton: Yea baby.

Clinton removed his dick from her ass and she lied down and spread her legs wide open and Clinton penetrated her vagina.

Clinton: It's so warm and wet in there.
Aisha: Yea, please fuck my pussy. Cum inside me.
Clinton: Ofcourse.

Clinton immediately started banging Aisha's pussy as she started moaning.

Clinton: Ah! Ah! I love your pussy baby. Ahh! Ah!
Aisha: Ah! Ah!! Fuck my pussy. Ahh! It's so sweet. Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Keep fucking my pussy. Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! God! God! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Keep fucking me!
Clinton: Ah!! I'm almost there baby. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!!
Aisha: Me too, you are so sweet. I'm also goiog to cum. Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!
Clinton: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! I'm going to cum. Ahh!
Aisha: Me too. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! I can't hold it any longer. Ahh!

Ahh! Ah!! Ahh!!! Clinton and Aisha moaned as they both reached orgasm at the same time as Clinton released his semen deep into her pussy as she her vagina fluid dripped down to the bed.

Aisha: Ahh! That was so good baby.
Clinton: Yea, you so good.
Aisha: Yea, please pound me more.
Clinton: Yea.
Fatima: No while I'm here. It's my turn.
Clinton: It seems your mum don't agree with you.
Aisha: Hmm, you will still pound my pussy after all.
Clinton: Yea.

Clinton lied down as Fatima started shaking his dick to get more harder.

Fatima: I love your dick it's so huge. I can't wait to have it in my pussy.
Clinton: Yea, be done let me pound you so hard.
Fatima: Yea, I love you.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #23
Episode Thirteen (13) Continuation

Fatima climbed on Clinton's body and inserted his dick into her vagina and started moving up and down as his dick thrusted into her vagina in the wowan on top position.

Fatima: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!! I love this, ahh! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ah!

Aisha went over and started playing with her mother's boobs as Clinton's dick thrusted into her vagina. Fatima moaned as Aisha played with her boobs and Clinton's dick thrusted deep into her vagina.

Fatima: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Ah!! I love this. I love this. Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Ah! I love this, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me! Ahh! Ah! Ah!

Clinton pushed her to the bed and started banging her pussy so hard as she moaned.

Fatima: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Don't stop! Don't stop. Ahh!!!

Aisha sat on her mother's face bringing her pussy to her mouth.

Aisha: Suck my pussy bitch.
Fatima: Ahh!! Ah!! It looks yummy. Ahh! Ah!!

Fatima started licking Aisha's pussy as she moaning.

Aisha: Ahh! That's it mother. Ahh! Ah! Ahh!! Ah! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Keep doing it mother.

Clinton banging was too sweet and Fatima couldn't continue licking Aisha's vagina as she moaned out very loud, so she used her fingers instead to pleasure Aisha's vagina.

Fatima: Ahh! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Ahh! Oh God! This is too sweet. This is too sweet. Ahh!! Ah!! I'm almost there. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God!

Clinton smiled as he banged Fatima's pussy while Fatima fingered Aisha's vagina.

Aisha: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Keep fingering my pussy. Ahh! Ah! Ah!
Fatima: Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! I can't hold it any more. Ahh! Oh my God!!

Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! Oh my God! Fatima moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down to the bed and splash on Clinton's dick.

Fatima: Ahh! That was so good. Ahh!
Aisha: Now it's my turn.

Clinton removed his dick from Fatima's pussy as she was still moaning as the orgasm was so great, and then Aisha came over and bent down in the doggy style and Clinton penetrated her vagina from behind.

Aisha: I can feel it inside me. Show my pussy no mercy.
Clinton: I don't intend to.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #24
Episode Fourteen (14)

Aisha And Fatima Best Orgasms Ever

Aisha had raised her ass up for Clinton and he penetrated her vagina from behind.  Aisha told him not to show her vagina any mercy and Clinton replied that he never intended to.

After penetrating her vagina from behind he spanked her ass three times.

Aisha: Ah! Ah! Ah!!
Clinton: I hope you are ready baby.
Aisha: Yes, fuck me with no mercy. I love you so much.
Clinton: Get ready!

Clinton immediately started banging her vagina from behind as she moaned out loud.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh! God! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck!

Tears dripped down from Aisha's eyes as she moaned and Clinton huge dick thrusted into her vagina, the pleasure was too sweet.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Keep fucking me! I'm going crazy! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh God! I'm going crazy! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!!
Clinton: You are so hot baby, ahh! Ah!! It's so warm in there.
Aisha: Yea, fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God!! This is too sweet! Ahh! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck! Ahh! Ah!! I can't hold this! Ahh! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Clinton continued fucking Aisha's sweet pussy very hard as she moaned out with her mouth wide open.

Aisha: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't hold it any longer! I'm going to cum! Ahh!
Clinton: Ahh! Cum baby!

Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Aisha moaned out loud as she had her best orgasm ever and her pussy fluids dripped down to the bed.

Aisha: Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God!! That was so great! That was so good.
Clinton: I told you.
Aisha: You are God!

Aisha was still feeling the pleasure of her best orgasm ever when Clinton removed his dick from her extreme wet pussy to her ass.

Aisha: Ahh! You are so good! Please cum in my asshole.
Clinton: Ofcourse, I almost cum in your pussy. Get ready for something warm in your ass.

Aisha: Yea, pour them all inside.

Clinton started banging her anus as he was almost about to reach orgasm.

Aisha: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ahh!!

Clinton continued fucking her ass so hard as he was about to cum and Aisha was moaning out so loud.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah! Ah! You are so good! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!!
Clinton: Ahh! I'm going to cum in your ass! Ahh!
Aisha: Ahh! Cum in my ass! Ah! Oh my God!! I'm also going to cum! Ahh! Oh my God!

Clinton and Aisha continued moaning as they both were almost reaching orgasm.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck my ass! I'm going to cum!
Clinton: Ahh! I'm going to cum too. Ahh!

Ahh! Ahh!!! Aisha and Clinton moaned as they both reached orgasm at the same time as her pussy fluids dripped down to the bed and Clinton shot his semen into her anus.

Aisha: Ahh!! That was so good!
Clinton: Yea baby, that was so good.

Aisha and Clinton lied down on the bed tired as Fatima was also feeling the orgasm she had earlier.

They decided to have one last round of sex. Aisha and her mother raised their asses up in the doggy style as Clinton pounded their pussies from behind turn by turn.

Fatima: Ahh! Ah!! Fuck my pussy! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh my God!
Aisha: Ahh! Ah! Oh God! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!
Clinton: You babies are so hot!

Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! They kept moaning as Clinton banged their pussies till they all reached orgasm and Clinton released his semen into Fatima's vagina.

Aisha: That was the best ever.
Fatima: Yea, I love you.
Clinton: I will be seeing you two often, you are so hot.
Fatima: Thanks.
Aisha: We will always be ready.

The trio chatted as they lied naked on the bed till they slept off.

Watch Out For The Next Episode!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #25
Episode Fifteen (15)

Clinton, Anita And Tracy In A Hot Threesome

Few days after fucking Aisha and her mother Clinton was visited by Anita and Tracy. I hope you remembered they said there will be a hot threesome if the three of the meet together.

Clinton had visited them a few times but only Anita was always home so he kept banging her tight pussy and sucking her huge boobs.

Clinton: You two are here at last.
Anita: Yea, I can't wait to have another taste of your dick.
Tracy: Tonight is going to be hot.
Clinton: That's for sure.

Anita and Tracy were both wearing transparent and short dresses that were only long enough to barely cover their asses. And also their boobs were also revealed as they struggled with the dress.

Anita's boobs were more revealed in the dress than Tracy's because Anita's boobs were more bigger.

The three of them started kissing as Anita and Tracy took turns in kissing and licking of tongues with Clinton.
While Clinton and Anita were kissing Tracy was busy romancing his body and pulled of his boxer revealing his huge erect cock.

Tracy: So yummy and tasty.

Tracy started sucking Clinton's dick as he and Anita were both kissing and licking their tongues.
She started by tickling his penis head with her tongue and then swallowed it whole as she sucked it like a pro.

Clinton moaned as Tracy sucked his dick and then Anita was licking his cheek with her tongue.

Clinton: Ah!! Ah!! Suck my dick baby. Ahhh! Ahh! Ah!! Yea baby, ahh! Ah!! That's it baby. Ahh!

As Clinton continued moaning Tracy hungrily sucked his dick so hard.

Clinton: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! A!! Ah!! That's it baby. That's it! Ahh!!

Clinton held Tracy's head and fucked her mouth so hard until she almost ran out of breath.

Tracy: You are one major fucker, you know that.
Clinton: Ofcourse I do.

Anita raised her dress up and shifted her G string pant as she inserted Clinton's huge dick into her tight pussy in the woman on top position.
Anita: Ahh! Ahh! Your dick feels so good.

Anita moved up and down as Clinton's dick thrusted into her vagina as she moaned.

Anita: Ah! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh!! Ah!! Yea baby, ahh! Fuck the hell out of me. Ahh!

Anita continued moving up and down much faster as Clinton's dick also thrusted her vagina much faster as she moaned.

Aisha: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! This is so sweet. Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Fuck me!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #26
Episode Fifteen (15) Continuation

Clinton: Ah! You are so hot! Ahh!! Ah!! I love it baby. Your tight pussy is so sweet. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh yes baby!! Ahh!! Ah!!!

Anita continued moving up and down as Clinton's dick thrusted into her wet vagina.

Tracy pulled off her pant and raised her dressed up and then went to Clinton face showing him her wet juicy and yummy pussy.

Clinton: Ahh!! It looks so yummy! Ahh!!
Tracy: It's all yours you know that, eat to your satisfaction.
Clinton: Ofcourse.

Clinton started licking and sucking Tracy's vagina as she moaned and Anita kept fucking his dick with her tight pussy.

Tracy: Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! This is so sweet. Keep eating my pussy. Ahh! Ah! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!! Keep eating my pussy.

Tracy continued moaning as Clinton ate her wet vagina and Anita was busy enjoying Clinton's dick in the woman on top position as she fucked it so hard.

Anita: Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh God! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!!

The trio continued moaning as Clinton was now using his fingers to please Tracy's vagina.

Tracy: Ahh!! Ah!! Finger my pussy. Ahh!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! I'm going to cum!! Ahh!
Anita: I'm also there too. Ahh! Oh my God! This is super sweet! Ahh!! I love this! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!!

Anita continued fucking Clinton's dick in the woman on top position as it kept banging her tight pussy.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ahh!! Oh God! Ahh!! Ah!! I can't stop! Ahh! This is too sweet! I'm going to cum! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!
Tracy: Keep fingering my pussy. Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! I'm going to cum too. Ahh!!
Clinton: You two are so hot. Ahh! Ah!! Oh God! Ahh!

Tracy and her younger sister Anita kept moaning out loudly as they both were almost reaching orgasm.

Anita: Ahh!! I can't hold it any more! I'm going to cum Ahh!!
Tracy: Ahh! It's rushing out. I'm going to cum!

Ahh! Ah!! Ahh!! The two sisters moaned as they both reached orgasm as Anita's pussy fluid dripped down to Clinton's body while Tracy's splashed on his face.

Anita: Ahh!! That was so good.
Tracy: Yes baby.
Clinton: You two are so hot.
Anita: Yea, we are just getting started!
Clinton: Yes!!

Watch Out For The Next Episode!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #27
Episode Sixteen (16)

Sweet Banging

Tracy and Anita had visited Clinton for their hot threesome, after kissing and licking their tongues the action began.

Tracy climbed on Clinton's face as he licked and fingered her pussy as she moaned, meanwhile Anita grabbed his dick and inserted it into her tight pussy as she got banged in the woman on top position.

After much licking, fingering and fucking the two sisters finally reached orgasm as they both cum on Clinton's body, and after that Anita declared that they were just getting started.

Tracy lied down on the bed and Clinton penetrated her extremely wet vagina with his huge dick.

Tracy: Fuck my pussy baby, bang it so hard.
Clinton: Ofcourse, that's just what I'm going to do.

Clinton started fucking Tracy's vagina as she moaned.

Tracy: Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop! Keep banging my pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Yea, keep banging my pussy! Ah! Oh my God!! Don't stop!! Don't stop!! Ahh!! Oh my God!!

Tracy kept moaning as Clinton banged her sweet pussy as her body vibrated and her boobs dangled.

Anita climbed on her and face her ass on her face.

Tracy: You got a huge ass sis.
Anita: Yea, you know what to do.
Tracy: Yea, ahh! Ah!! Finger your fucking ass.
Anita: Yea baby.

Tracy dipped her fingers into Anita's anus and started fingering it as Clinton fucked her vagina.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! That's it sis. Keep fingering my damn asshole. Ahh!!!
Tracy: Ahh!!!

Clinton continued banging Tracy so hard as she fingered Anita's anus.

Tracy: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Don't stop!! Don't stop!! Ahh!! Fuck me! Fuck! This is so good! Ah! Oh my God! God! Ahh!!
Clinton: You are so hot baby, ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!
Tracy: Ahh!! This is crazy! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Don't stop!! Don't stop!! Keep banging my pussy! Ahh! Oh God!
Clinton: Cum baby, ah! Ah!! You are so hot! You are so hot! Ahh!!
Tracy: Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! Ahh!!

Ahh!! Ah!! Tracy moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid splashed on Clinton's dick and dripped down to the bed.

Tracy: Ahh!! Ah!! That was so sweet. Ah!!!

Tracy continued moaning as Clinton kept banging her hole.

Tracy: Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Fuck my pussy! Ah! Don't stop!! Don't stop!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck me! Don't stop! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh!!
Clinton: I'm going to cum in your pussy baby.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #28
Episode Sixteen (16) Continuation

Tracy: Ah! Cum in my pussy baby! Cum in my pussy! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah!!

Clinton continued banging Tracy's pussy very harder as he was about to cum.

Clinton: Ahh! Get ready for something warm in there. Ahh!
Tracy: Yea baby. Cum inside my pussy.

Ahh!! Ah!! Clinton moaned as he released his semen into Tracy's vagina.

Clinton: Ahh!! That was so good.
Tracy: Yea baby. You are great.

As Clinton removed his dick from Tracy's vagina Anita went over and the both of them hugged themselves.

Anita: I really need you to bang me so hard baby.
Clinton: Ofcourse, I'm going to suck your hot boobs first.
Anita: Yea, they are all yours.

Clinton and Anita started kissing as she carressed Clinton's back while he carressed her big ass.

Clinton pushed her to the bed and started sucking her huge boobs as she moaned.
He started by first ticking her tips with his tongue and she moaned.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!!

Then he started licking and sucking her huge boobs as she continued moaning.

Anita: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!! Suck my boobs baby! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!!! Ah!! Oh my God! (Laughs) You are so good. Ahh!! You are so hot.

Anita grabbed his dick and started shaking it.

Clinton: Yea, that's it baby! Keep shaking my dick! Yea baby. Ahh!

Anita shaked his dick till it got harder and he climbed on her and placed his dick in between her boobs and started tit fucking her.

Anita: You are so great baby. Ahh! Keep fucking my boobs! That's it! That's it. Ahh!! Oh God!

Clinton: You got huge boobs than your sis.
Anita: Yea, but her ass is bigger than mine.

Anita lied down on the bed and Clinton penetrated her vagina in the scissors position.

He fucked her pussy so hard as she kept on moanining due to the intensity of the thrusting. Clinton was fucking her pussy very fast and quick.

Anita: Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Keep fucking my pussy!! Ah!!! Ah!! This is so sweet!! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Don't stop!
Clinton: You want some more baby?
Anita: Ahh!! Ya! Don't stop! Ahh!!
Clinton: I will not stop till you cum!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #29
Episode Seventeen (17)

Moans And Cums X The End

Clinton, Anita and Tracy continued in their hot sex. After much moanings and cums, Clinton switched over to Anita in the scissors position as he fucked her pussy very hard as she moaned.

Anita: Ah!! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Fuck me! Ahh!
Clinton: I'm not stopping till you cum.
Anita: Yea, I love that. Keep fucking! Ahhh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Hit me harder! Hit me harder!! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!!

Anita continued moaning as Clinton fucked her pussy so deep, fast and hard. Her whole body vibrated as her boobs moved up and down due to the intensity of the thrusting.

Anita: Ahh!! Don't stop!! Don't stop!! Don't stop!! Ahh!! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! This is too sweet. Ahh!! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Ahh!!
Clinton: Ahh!! You are so hot! You are so hot. Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh!!

Tracy was fingering her pussy as Clinton continued fucking her sister.

Tracy: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh God! Oh God! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God! This is so sweet. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!

Anita: Ahh!! Ahh!! Don't stop! Hit me harder baby! Hit me harder!! Ah!! Hit me harder! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! I'm going to cum!! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!!

Clinton continued fucking her pussy more harder and faster as Anita was about to cum.

Anita: Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!! I'm going to cum! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Don't stop! I'm almost there! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ah!! I'm going to cum!! Ahh!!!

Ah! Ahh!! Anita moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids splashed on Clinton's dick as he continued pounding her pussy.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! That was so sweet! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! That was so sweet.
Clinton: Yea, baby. Now raise your ass up. Now like that, like that. That's it baby, oh yea. It's time to begin operation dig in baby.

Anita raised her huge ass up, Clinton rubbed his hands on it and spanked her five times.

Anita: Ah! Ah! Ahh!! Ah!! Ahhh!! Dig in my pussy baby.
Clinton: Of course, that's what I'm about to do.

Clinton penetrated her tight pussy from behind.

Clinton: How did you feel baby?
Anita: I feel so good with your dick inside me.
Clinton: Get ready for something warm in there.

Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Keep firing down my pussy! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh!!

Anita kept on moaning as Clinton fucked her pussy from behind very fast and hard.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Keep hitting my pussy! Ahh!
Clinton: Ahh!! I'm going to cum baby! I'm going to cum! Ah!!!

Clinton closed his eyes as he was about to reach orgasm and he fucked her pussy very much harder and faster.

Clinton: Ahh!!! Ah!! I'm going to cum!
Anita: Cum in my pussy baby! Ahh! Ah!!

Ahh! Oh God! Ahh!!! Clinton moaned as he reached orgasm and released his semen into Anita's vagina.

Clinton: Ahh!! That was so good! That was so good babies.

Clinton, Anita and Tracy had a final round of sex for the night as he took turns in fucking their pussies and asses till they all reached orgasm once again.
The three of them lied down naked as they were smelling of semen and vagina fluids from their hot sex.

A few days later Clinton went to the bar he was first seen in the beginning of season one. He still met the same girl there, this time she wasn't fucking her pussy with a bottle, a real man was banging her as she moaned out loudly.

He looked around him and everywhere was smelling of beer, semen and vagina fluid as almost every one was fucking and some new girls walked in. Clinton smiled.

Clinton: I guess it's time I joined the party.

THE END!!

Please rate this story.