Skip to main content

Topic: 30+ Sodom Season Two (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 8190 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 30+ Sodom Season Two
Reply #1
Episode One (1)

Sodom 2

#WARNING!! This Story Is Not For Any Underage And It May Contain Sexual Activities You Don't Like

Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Father! Ah!! Ah!! Please ahh!! Ah!! Father!!

A girl moaned as her father fucked her vagina.

Girl: Ahh!! Ah!! Daddy! Daddy!!

The mother came in.

Mother: You are not done yet?
Father: Yea, I need to fuck her fucking pussy very well.

The mother turned over to daughter.

Mother: Be a good girl! Let your father fuck your pussy.
Girl: It was painful at the beginning, but it's now sweet. Ahh!! Ah!!
Mother: Yes, it's your first time sweetie. You are enjoying it.
Girl: Yea, ahh! Ah!!

The mother left as the father fucked her pussy. There was blood stain on the bed which  came from the girl's pussy as she was disvirgined that night at the age of seventeen.

Girl: Ahh! This is sweet daddy. Ahh! Ah!! Something is rushing down. Ahh!! Ah!!

The girl screamed out and cried as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid flowed out and her father kept fucking her pussy.

Girl: That was sweet, that was sweet. Ahhh!! Ah!! Ah!! I love it.
Father: Yea, be a good girl ahh!!

The father continued fucking her pussy real hard. He was about to cum so he brought his dick out and shaked it as he poured his semen on her belly.

Ahh!! He moaned as he released his semen and shaked it off on her belly.

Father: Ahh!! That was fun. Darling!
Girl: I love it too daddy.

The mother came in.

Mother: So you are done.
Father: Yes.

The father walked out naked as he headed for the bathroom.

Mother: So how was it Anita?
Anita: It was sweet.
Mother: Good girl.

The mother took the semen deposited on her bed and gave it to her.

Mother: Swallow this baby.
Anita: Yes mama.

Anita swallowed it with her eyes closed.

Mother: That's it be a good girl darling.

Her mother undressed and told her to bend in the doggy style which she did.

She started licking Anita's ass.

Anita: Ahh! What are you doing mummy? It's so sweet.

The mother continued licking her ass.

Anita: Ah!! Ah!! Mummy this is sweet! Ahh!! Mummy! Ahh!! This is sweet mummy.

Anita continued moaning as her mother licked her ass.

Anita: Oh God!! Oh God! Mummy! Mummy!! Ah!! I love it, I love it ahh!! Mummy!! Ahh!! Ah!!

Her mother inserted her tongue in her anus and tickled it.

Anita: Ahh!! This is so good mummy!! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! I love it, don't stop mummy! Ahh!! Keep licking it!! Keep licking it.

Her mother continued ass licking her to make sure she cums.

Anita: Ahh!! This is so sweet! This is so sweet! This is so sweet! Ahh!! I can't hold it any longer, something is rushing down.

Ahh!! Anita moaned as her vagina fluid splashed down to the bed.

Anita: That was so sweet mummy. That was so sweet.
Mother: Yea, it's not only your pussy that can give you pleasure. Your ass can also give you pleasure, know that as you travel around the world.
Anita: Yes mama.

This Is Just An Introduction!!!

Watch Out For The Next Episode
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
Episode Two (2)

Sex With The Taxi Man

Anita was disvirgined by her father as she would be leaving the city for the first time, her elder sister Tracy was also disvirgined by their father before she left.

Anita arrived at a city wearing just a bumshot and a cloth that only reached her navel.
Her bursty milky boobs were almost popping out of her cloth.
She entered a taxi and the taxi man kept looking at her boobs from the mirror above his head.

Taxi man: Wow! This girl got huge boobs. I need to suck them.

The taximan got a very strong erection as he drove off from the way into a lonely area.

Anita: Hey? Why are we changing course? Take me back to the road.
Taxi man: Young lady my name is Frank, and don't worry. I mean no harm.
Anita: Then get back to the road.

Just the the taxi man stopped at a lonely road and went out of the car. He opened the door Anita was and entered, after then he locked both sides.

Anita: What's the meaning of this?
Frank: Don't you know? I'm going to have a taste of you.

Frank made to remove her cloth but she resisted so he forcibly removed her clothes as her huge milky boobs were ready to be sucked.

Frank: Oh my God! This is going to be great.
Anita: Get your hands off me.

Frank removed Anita's hand and started sucking her boobs. It was the firs time her boobs were being sucked.

Anita: Aww!! What are you doing? It's so sweet, ahh! Ah!! Please keep doing that ah!! Ah!! Ah!!
Frank: Your boobs is so tasty.
Anita: Please don't stop sucking it.

Frank pinched her tips as she moaned out and then he continued sucking her boobs.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Keep sucking my boobs! Ahh!!! This is so sweet, ahh!! Ah!!! Keep sucking it. Keep sucking it ahh!! Ah!!

Frank continued sucking her boobs as she moaned.
Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God, this is just fine.

Frank pulled off her bumshot and her already wet pussy was waiting to be eaten.

Frank: Oh my! Your pussy is damn wet. It's going to taste damn good when I lick it.
Anita: Yea, lick it!!

Frank put his head between her legs as he licked her wet pussy.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! This is great. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Keep licking my pussy, keep licking my pussy. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh yea, keep licking my pussy ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Anita moaned as her pussy was being licked by the taxi man (Frank), it was also the first time her pussy had been licked as her father only penetrated her.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
Episode Two (2) Continuation

Anita moaned as the taxi man licked her pussy.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! This is so good! Ahh!! Ah!!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so sweet. Ahh!! Ah!! Please don't stop! Ahh!!

Anita closed here eyes as she moaned and Frank kept licking her pussy so good.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh God! Oh God!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! This is sweet! Ahh! I love this! It's rushing down! Ahh!!

Ahh!! Anita moaned as she had orgasm and her pussy fluids splashed on Frank's face.

Anita: Oh my God! That was so good.

Frank licked her cum and dragged her outside naked to the front of his car on the lonely road.

He made her kneel down as he pulled off his trouser and his big cock stand erect at Anita's face.
He told Anita to suck it which she did. She started by tickling the penis head with her tongue before sucking the dick whole as Frank moaned.

Frank: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Yea suck that dick. Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!

Frank romanced her head and moaned as she sucked his dick so hard.

Frank: Ah! You are so good girl. Ahh!! Ah!! Ahh!! Oh my God! Yea keep sucking my dick ahh!! Ah!! On yea! Ahh!! Ah!! You are so good.

Frank held her head and fucked her mouth so hard until he was almost about to cum and he brought it out. His dick was filled with her saliva.

He carried her on top the car and spread her legs wide and he inserted his dick into her pussy and started fucking her with full force.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! This is too sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Anita moaned out loud as she had another orgasm due to the intensity of the fuck and Frank continued thrusting into her wet pussy.

Anita: That was so sweet! Ahh!!

Frank kept firing deep into her vagina as he was about to cum.

Frank: Ahh!! Oh my God! Your pussy is so sweet! I cam't hold it any longer! Ahh!

Ahh!! Frank moaned as he released his semen into Anita's vagina.

Frank: Ahh!! Oh my God! That was great!! Ahh!!

Anita climbed down as semen dripped down her pussy and sucked Frank's dick with semen on it.

Anita: Ahh! This tastes so good.

Anita finished sucking his dick and dipped her fingers deep into her vagina and took semen and licked them.

Frank: You are so good.
Anita: You too.

They both entered the car and wore their clothes, and then Frank went back on course as they drove off.

Expect The Next Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
Episode Three (3)

Fucked By The Policemen

Anita got to her location in the night, she walked in the city as she searched for her location.
She got to a police checkpoint in a street, the two policemen on post noticed her big boobs as the street light was on.

Police1: Check out this babe.
Police2: Wow! She got huge milky boobs.
Police1: We are going to get a free fuck tonight.
Police2: Yea buddy.

As Anita passed they stopped her.

Police1: Hello, why are you walking alone by yourself?
Anita: I'm looking for a location, I'm sure I'm almost there.

The 2nd policeman held her two hands from behind.

Anita: Whatsup?
Police2: The only crime that is not a crime here is the police fucking a passerby.
Police1: Yea, so you know what that means.

The first police man kept his baton on the floor and pulled down Anita's bumshot.

Police1: Wow! You got a nice pussy.
Police2: And also a nice booty.
Anita: So everyone in this fucking city is like this.

The first policeman pulled of her shirt as the other had let go of her hands and grabbed her waist. As he pulled off her shirt her huge milky boobs were revealed.

Police1: (Grabs her boobs) Oh my God! This is so huge (licks the boobs).
Anita: Ahh!! If you want to fuck me then just fucking say it!

Police1: You are such a bad girl, let's fuck the hell out of her buddy. By the way I'm Jay.
Police2: And I'm Fred.
Anita: Skip the fucking introduction and fuck the hell out of me.

The policemen immediately pulled off their uniforms and spread it near the road.

Jay: You are fucking cool.

Fred held Anita and started carressing her butt while Jay started sucking Anita's boobs.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Yes suck those boobs. Suck those boobs.

Anita moaned as Jay sucked her boobs while Fred rubbed his dick on her ass.

Anita: Ahh! Ah!! Keep sucking that boobs. Keep sucking. I need your dicks in my holes.

Jay: She need our fucking dicks.
Fred: Yea, your turn first.

Jay pushed Anita to the floor where their clothes had been spread.

Jay: I'm going to fucking pound your pussy.
Anita: Yea, bring it on.

Jay spread her legs and penetrated her pussy as she started moaning.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck!! Fuck! Keep fucking my damn pussy. Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! This is so great! Ahh!! Fuck! Fuck my pussy keep fucking! Ahh!

Jay kept fucking Anita's vagina as she moaned out loud and Fred was shaking his dick as Jay pounded her pussy.

Anita's moans echoed in the street as they were the only ones there.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
Episode Three (3) Continuation

Anita: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck my pussy! Ahhh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Keep hitting my fucking pussy! Ahh!

Jay continued fucking her vagina as her body vibrated while Fred went over and started pinching her tips.

Anita: Ahh! Ah!! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck my damn pussy ah!!!
Jay: Ahh!! Your pussy is so sweet!! Ahh!!

Jay pulled out his dick as he was almost about to cum.

Jay: Oh my God! I almost released it.
Fred: It's my turn now.

Fred bent down and made to penetrate her vagina. They both licked their tongues before Fred started fucking Anita's vagina.

Fred: Ah!! Your pussy is damn sweet! Jay was fucking right.
Anita: Yea baby, fuck my pussy.

Fred increased his speed as he started hitting Anita's pussy very hard and fast.

Anita: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Please don't stop! Please don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me! Don't stop! Ahh!!

Anita continued moaning out loud as Fred fucked her vagina very hard and fast.

Anita: Ahh!! Oh my God!! It's rushing down! So sweet! I can't help it! Ahh!!

Ah!! Anita moaned as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluids splashed on Fred's dick.

Fred: You are so good baby. Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God!!

Fred lied down and Anita climbed him. He penetrated her vagina in the woman on top position while Jay penetrated her anus.

Anita: Ahh!! This is good.

Fred started fucking her vagina while Jay fucked her tight anus and she moaned out very loud as the two of them fucked her at the same time.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! God!! God! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! I love this! I love this! Ahh!! Ah!! Yea! Two dicks fucking my holes! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck!!

Anita moaned out loud as the the two policemen fucked her anus and vagina at the same time.

Fred: Ah!! I'm fucking going to cum any moment!!
Jay: Me too! Her anus is fucking hot.

Ahh!! Jay moaned as he released his semen inside Anita's anus.

Jay: Oh my God! That was great!!

Ahh!! Anita reached orgasm as Fred kept pounding her pussy.

Fred: Oh my God!! Ahh!! I can't hold this anymore! Ahhh!!

Fred moaned out loud as he released his semen into her vagina.

Fred: Ahh! Oh my God! That was great!! Ahh!!
Anita: You guys are fucking good.

The trio dressed up. Anita was bade farewell by the two policemen after putting some cash in her ass.

Jay: That was cool.
Fred: Yea. That girl is hot.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #6
Episode Four (4)

Clinton Meets Anita

I hope you all remembered that at end of the first season Clinton was with Tracy, and I also mentioned in this new season that Tracy was Anita's elder sister.

The night she arrived at the city was the same night Clinton was with Tracy and the other girls.

Clinton had grabbed Tracy's ass and said they lived in the age of enjoyment.

Tracy: Yea, we live in the age of enjoyment baby.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

Tracy: Who could that be?
Clinton: You better check it out, it could be another babe.
Tracy: Well, I better go.

Tracy climbed down from the bed without wearing any clothes on and she opened the door a little and saw that it was her little sister Anita.

Tracy: Anita!!

Tracy quickly opened the door and let her little sister in, the both hugged each other.

Anita: Big sis!
Tracy: Anita!

Anita was introduced to Clinton and the other girls.
As she pulled her clothes in front of them and headed to the bathroom Clinton noticed her huge boobs.

Clinton: (In his mind) What a drag! I wish I had some energy left I would have fucked her, look at her boobs! Oh my God!

Tracy noticed as Clinton watched her sister walk into the bathroom.

Tracy: I can see your eyes.
Clinton: Yea, you should have atleast told me that someone as hot as this is coming. Look at her boobs!
Tracy: (Laughs) You are damn too funny.
Clinton: I'm damn serious Tracy.
Tracy: Well, even I didn't know she was coming. It must be my parents, they probably told her to take me by suprise.
Clinton: I see, you two are really gifted.
Tracy: I guess you can say so.
Clinton: Would she be here tomorrow night?
Tracy: I think so.
Clinton: I will be coming.
Tracy: I will be expecting you. So between I and her who do you think is better.
Clinton: (Laughs) I don't fucking know.
Tracy: I knew you would say something like that.

Just then Anita came out from the bathroom and untied her towel in front of them, as she dried her body and wore her pant Clinton's eyes were on her.

After a little chat Clinton and Tracy got to know about the challenges Anita went through while she was coming to the city.

Clinton: I guess you really had a lot of fun.
Anita: Yes, I did. So you have been fucking my big sis. I will like to see what you got the next time you visit.
Clinton: I was almost thinking about that, I guess we both share something in common.
Tracy: Hmm, I guess you two are getting into it.

Clinton left at dawn as he prepared himself for the showdown with Anita.

This Short Episode Is Just To Show Her Clinton Met Anita

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7
Episode Five (5)

Clinton And Anita

It was 5pm and Clinton just woke up, he had slept since he returned from the office.

Clinton: I'm feeling better. I got to fuck Anita today, mahn! Her boobs are so good. I'm going to suck them very well.

Clinton washed his face and mouth as he went into the bathroom and took a hot shower.

Clinton: It's time to move.

Clinton boarded a taxi straight to Tracy's house.

Anita on the other hand took her bath and got ready for Clinton's arrival, she had a hot lesbian sex with her sister Tracy earlier that afternoon.

Clinton reached there and met Tracy outside, she was about to leave the house.

Tracy: Clinton, you are already here.
Clinton: Yes, you know I don't waste time when it comes to fucking.
Tracy: I know you, I will be heading out. Hit her pussy with everything you got.
Clinton: I will just do that.

Clinton walked in and saw Anita who was only wearing a polo that didn't fully cover her ass.

Anita: Welcome.

Clinton locked the door behind and went over to meet her on the sofa.

Clinton: Whatsup?
Anita: Fine, let's get to it already. I can't wait.

The both of them started kissing and licking their tongues.

Ciinton pulled her polo as her huge boobs and wet pussy were revealed.

Clinton: Oh my God. You got some huge boobs baby.

Clinton pushed her horizontally on the sofa and started sucking her boobs as she moaned.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Suck those boobs! Ah!! Ah!! Suck! Ah!! Suck those boobs! Keep sucking them! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah!! Suck! Suck those boobs! Ah!! Oh my God!

Anita continued moaning as Clinton sucked her boobs and tickled her tips with his tongue.

Anita: Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!!

Clinton stopped and carried her vertically on the sofa and spread her legs wide as her wet yummy pussy was waiting to be eaten and pounded.

Clinton: Oh my, you got a yummy pussy.
Anita: Suck my fucking pussy. Finger it baby.
Clinton: I'm on it.

Clinton dipped his fingers into Anita's tight pussy and started fingering her vagina.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah!! Keep fingering my pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! God! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh! Keep fingering my vagina! Ahh! God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Oh my God!

Anita kept moaning as Clinton fingered her vagina very hard, they looked at each others face as she moaned while Clinton kept fingering her vagina. It was so sweet and she continued moaning out loud because the pleasure was great.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #8
Episode Five (5) Continuation

Anita: Ah!! Finger my fucking pussy! Oh my God!! Ah!! Come on, do it harder! Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!!

Clinton fingered her much faster now as she moaned out.

Anita: Ahh! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahh! Oh my God! It's rushing down! I can't hold it! I'm almost there.

Clinton stopped fingering her as she said she was about to cum.

Anita: What the? I was almost there.
Clinton: Relax. I'm going to eat you pussy so good.
Anita: Get to it already, I can't wait.
Clinton: Sure.

Clinton started eating Anita's vagina and she started moaning 6ut.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Eat my pussy! Keep eating my pussy! Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ah!!

Anita continued moaning out loud as Clinton ate her pussy, she was ready to cum any moment.

Anita: Ahh! Ah!! This is so good! Ahh! So sweet! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Eat my fucking pussy! Ahh! Ah! Don't stop! Ah!! It's coming! So sweet! I can't hold it any more! Ahh!!

Ahh!! Anita moaned as her vagina fluid splashed on Clinton face.

Anita: Ahh!! That was so sweet! Ahh! So sweet.

Clinton licked all  her cum and then she pulled off his shirt and short reveal his huge mega dick.

Anita: Oh my God! Your dick is awesome. I love it.
Clinton: It's all yours baby.

Anita grabbed Clinton's dick and started sucking it as she had first tickled the penis head with her tongue, she sucked it very well as Clinton moaned.

Clinton: Ahh!! Ah!! Suck that dick!! Suck that dick! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh yea, that's it baby! Like that, ahh! Oh my God.

Clinton moaned as he carressed her hairs while she sucked his dick very hard.

Clinton: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Ahh!! Suck that dick bitch! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Anita sucked his dick very well like a pro, Clinton held her head and fucked her mouth very hard and harder till she coughed so many time and he was about to cum.

When he brought his dick out it was covered by her saliva, which she licked them all.

Clinton: You are such a bad girl.
Anita: I love your dick.

Clinton sat on the sofa and Anita climbed him, and she grabbed his huge penis and inserted it into her tight vagina.

Anita: Oh my God! I can feel it! Your huge dick inside my tight pussy! This is going to be great.
Clinton: Get ready baby, you are going to moan like never before.
Anita: Oh my God! Pound my fucking pussy!

Watch Out For The Next Episode As Clinton Pounds Anita's Pussy

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9
Episode Six (6)

Clinton And Anita Hot Sex

Clinton sat on the sofa and Anita climbed on him and inserted his huge cock into her vagina, she felt how sweet it was as Clinton's huge dick entered her tight pussy.

Anita: Oh my God! This is going to be good. Fuck me baby. Fuck my damn pussy.
Clinton: Oh yea baby, this is going to be hot.

Anita started moving up and down as Clinton's dick thrusted into her vagina as she moaned out.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah! Ah! Oh yea baby! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Fuck my pussy! Ah! Ah! Yea, ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! I love your fucking dick. Ah! Ah!! Fuck!! Fuck!!

Anita moaned out loud as she moved up and down with her boobs as Clinton's dick thrusted deep into her vagina.

Anita: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck! Ahh!! Ah! Ah! I fucking love your dick! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! This is so sweet! So deep in my vagina! Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Ahh!! Oh my God!

Anita moaned out loud and Clinton grabbed her ass and fucked her vagina very much deeper and harder as her body vibrated.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Fuck my tight pussy! Ahh! Ahh!! Don't stop keep hitting that pussy! Ahh!!

Anita kept moaning out loud as Clinton mercilessly pounded her sweet tight vagina.

Anita: Ah! Ah! Oh my God this is so sweet! Ahh!! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Ah! Ah! Ah! Yea! I'm going to cum any moment. Ahh!
Clinton: Cum baby! Ah! Ah!! Your pussy is so hot! I'm going to bath it with cum very soon.

Anita: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! This is so sweet! Ahhh! God!

Anita moaned out loud as her pussy fluid dripped down to Clinton's dick which was having pleasure.

Anita: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Ah!! Fuck me! Ahh!! Ah!! God! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!
Clinton: Ah!! Ah!! I'm goin to load your vagina with my cum.

Clinton started fucking Anita very much harder and faster as he was about to cum!

Clinton: Ah! Ah! Ah!!
Anita: Yea! Cum in my pussy. Ahh.
Clhnton: Oh my God! Ah!! I love your vagina ahh!

Ahhh! Ahh! Ahh! Clinton moaned as he released his semen deep inside her pussy.

Clinton: Ahh! That was so sweet ahh!!
Anita: You are so good! Ahh!! I love your cum in my pussy. Ahh!!

Anita grabbed his dick and started licking the remaining semen on his dick as semen dripped down from her vagina. She also dipped her fingers into her vagina and took some cum which she licked and swallowed.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #10
Episode Six (6) Continuation

Clinton and Anita started kissing as they both had orgasm, they carressed their body as they both kissed and licked their tongues.

Anita grabbed Clinton's dick and shaked it till it got hard erect again.

Clinton: That's good baby, let's go to the fucking bedroom.

Clinton carried Anita to the bed where he laid her on the bed. Clinton start sucking her huge boobs as she moaned.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Suck my boobs! Ahh! Ah! Ah! So sweet! Suck my fucking boobs. Ahh! Ah! Suck those babies.

Anita kept moaning as Clinton suck her boobs and tickled her tips with his tongue.

Anita: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Suck those babies! Ahh!

Clinton stopped sucking her huge boobs and placed his cock in between them as he gave her some boobs fucking.

Anita: Ah! You are such a bad guy Clinton. Ahh! Ah! Fuck my boobs baby. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! You are so cool.

Clinton enjoyed fucking her huge boobs and he made her bend into the doggy style as he spanked her ass.

Clinton: You got a very tight asshole, I bet no one have been there.
Anita: Ahh!!

Clinton forced his huge cock into Anita's tight anus as she screamed out loud.

Anita: Ahh!! Oh my God! I can feel your fucking dick inside my ass. Ah!
Clinton: Now, get ready for more. This is your first time so it's going to be rough.

Clinton immediately started fucking Anita's anus as she screamed out and started crying.

Anita: Ah! Ah! Ah!! That's so hard! Please stop! It's painful! Ah!! Oh my God!
Clinton: Who cares? I'm going to fuck your asshole till I'm tired.

Clinton continued fucking Anita's anus as she screamed out and cried.

Anita: Oh God! Ah! You are killing me! Ah!
Clinton: Your anus is fucking hot.
Anita: Ahh!

Clinton continued fucking her anus until her cries became louder and he stopped and turned over to her pussy.

Anita: Next time I will be ready when you fuck my ass.
Clinton: I look forward to that time.

Clinton stayed by her side and carried her legs up as he penetrated her pussy from behind.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck my damn pussy harder! I'm about to cum.
Clinton: Me too baby! Ah! Ah!!

Clinton and Anita moaned out loud as they both reached orgasm at the same time.

Anita: Ahh! That was so sweet.
Clinton: Yea baby, you are so cool.
Anita: You got the best dick ever.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #11
Episode Seven (7)

Hot Early Morning Bathroom Sex

Clinton and Anita had fucked till midnight when they both became tired, they slept off and had a round of sex during bath after dawn.

They had brushed their tooth and washed their faces before entering the bathroom, Clinton pushed her to the wall.

Clinton: Oh my God! I really love your ass, boobs and pussy.
Anita: I love your big dick too. We are going to fuck whenever you come here.
Clinton: A threesome with your sister will be great.
Anita: Sure. I look forward to that. Let's have a fucking one round sex so you can pound my pussy the way you want it.
Clinton: That was just what I was about to say.

Clinton and Anita started kissing and licking their tongues, as they kissed Clinton was using his hands to carress Anita's boobs. Anita also carressed his big erect dick as the both of them kissed.

They stopped as Clinton started sucking Anita's boobs as she moaned.

Anita: Ah! Ah! Ah! Suck my fucking boobs. Ah! Ah! Ah! Suck them ah!! Ah!! Suck those boobs. Ahh!!! Ah!

Anita continued moaning out as Clinton sucked her huge boobs and tickled her tips with his tongue.

Anita: Ahh!! Ah!!! Ah! Ah!! Suck those boobs. Ah! Oh my God!

Anita grabbed his dick.

Anita: I need it in my pussy. Please fuck me very hard there.
Clinton: As you wish.

Clinton raised one of her legs up and penetrated deep into her vagina and started fucking her.

Anita: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! Oh my God! Keep hitting my pussy. Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Ah! Don't stop. Keep hitting my vagina. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!

Anita continued moaning as Clinton fucked her sweet vagina very hard that morning.

Anita: Ah! Oh my God! Don't stop! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't stop! Ah! Ah! Ah! God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Keep fucking my damn pussy. Ahh!!!
Clinton: Ah! Ah! You are so sweet! Ah!! So sweet baby!!
Anita: Yea, keep fucking my pussy. I'm almost there. Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Anita moaned out loud as pussy fluids dripped down from her vagina as she had reached orgasm.

Anita: Oh my God! That was so great!
Clinton: Yea baby, bend to the fucking wall.

Anita bent at the wall and Clinton kissed her ass before spanking it three times.

Anita: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Please fuck my asshole. I want to know how it feels again.
Clinton: You were crying the last time I fucked your asshole.
Anita: That was my first time of being fucked there, I have a feeling that it's going to be great.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #12
Episode Seven (7) Continuation

Clinton: You asked for it baby.
Anita: Yea, show me no mercy. Pound my asshole very hard. 
Clinton: Okay baby.

Clinton inserted his huge dick into Anita's anus.

Anita: Ah! I can feel it inside me. So good.
Clinton: Now get ready baby.
Anita: Bring it on.

Clinton started fucking Anita's anus very hard and she started moaning out loud.

Anita: Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Keep fucking my ass! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck! Oh my God! Oh my God! You are so sweet. Ah!!

Clinton continued banging Anita's anus as her body vibrated and her boobs dangled.

Anita: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! God! Oh my God! You are so good! Ahh! Ah! Fuck me! Keep hitting me harder. Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! I love this.

Anita continued moaning out loud as the excited Clinton continued fucking her anus.

Anita: Oh God! Oh my God! Keep hitting that hole! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Fuck! Fuck!! Fuck! Don't stop baby. Keep fucking me deep. Ah" ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop. I'm almost there baby.

Ahh!! Ah!!! Anita moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down to the floor as Clinton continued fucking her anus.

Anita: That was so good! Ahh!! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! I love you Clinton.
Clinton: I love you too. Your ass is so hot! I'm going to cum any moment. Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah!!
Anita: Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Cum in my asshole baby. I need your cum in there. Ahh!! Ah!! Cum! Cum!
Clinton: You are so hot. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! I'm about to burst my loads.

Ahh! Ah!! Clinton moaned as he released his semen into Anita's anus.

Clinton: Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! That was so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! God!
Anita: That was some hot cum. I love you.
Clinton: I fucking love you too.

They both kissed and had their bath before going to the bedroom to dress up, Anita only wore a G String pant and a polo.

Clinton grabbed her ass as he was about to leave.

Clinton: I'm going to fuck you more harder next time.
Anita: I can't wait to have your dick in my holes again.

Clinton dipped his fingers into her vagina before he left.  He met Tracy who was just returning from where she went last night.

Clinton: Your sis is damn hot, I fucked her real hard.
Tracy: Next time you come over it's going to be a threesome.
Clinton: Great! That's just what I told her.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #13
Episode Eight (8)

Fuck The Cougar

A bursty fourty year old woman who was just returning from a journey wanted to have sex immediately, so she waited in the street of her apartmen to stop a guy.
There were many brothels around that area and seeing both men and women ready for sex is common, her name was Rita.

Rita: I need a huge cock in my pussy. I just have to wait for a while and I'm going to see a guy.

Rita waited for just a minute and saw Clinton heading to the brothel side so she grabbed him by his hands.

Rita: Don't you want to have fun?

Clinton looked at her and saw her almost revealed huge boobs, then he told her to turn around so that he can see her ass and she did.

Clinton: (Holds her ass) I'm game.
Rita: Thank you baby, the name is Rita.
Clinton: And I'm Clinton.

They both went inside and Rita locked the door behind them.

Rita: I don't want any idiot ruinning what's going to be a great experience.
Clinton: You wouldn't regret it baby.

Rita went over to where Clinton was and they started kissing and licking their tongues. He fell her to the bed as they kissed and he started caressing her ass.

They kissed for a while and Rita pulled off Clinton's three quarter to reveal his already erect dick.

Rita: Oh my God! You have a huge dick. Ahh! I'm salivating, I'm going to suck it so hard.
Clinton: Yea, suck my huge dick baby.

Rita grabbed his huge cock and started sucking it. She first tickled the penis head with her tongue and then swallow the rest of the dick and she sucked it pretty good.

Clinton: Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! Suck that dick baby. Suck it! Ah!! Ah! Keep sucking my dick ahh!

Rita started sucking his dick very harder as she enjoyed it. Clinton climbed down from the bed with her and she continued sucking his huge cock.

Clinton: Ah! Ah!! Ah! Suck my dick baby. Ahh!! Ah!!

Clinton held her head and fucked her mouth very fast as she coughed many times. When he almost released inside her mouth, he brought his dick out which was filled with Rita's saliva.

Clinton: My dick is fucking filled with your saliva.

Rita licked all the saliva on Clinton's dick as he pushed her to the bed and started removing her shirt, thereby revealing her boobs.

Clinton: Not bad. You have huge boobs. I'm going to suck them.
Rita: Yea, suck them baby.

Clinton started sucking her boobs as she moaned out.
Rita: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Suck my boobs. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Keep sucking my boobs. Ahh!! Suck! Suck!

Rita continued moaning as Clinton sucked her boobs and started kissing down to her belly.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #14
Episode Eight (8) Continuation

Clinton kissed from her chest down to her belly, she vibrated as Clinton kissed almost her vagina area.

Rita: Ah!!
Clinton: And now it is time to reveal the gold.

He pulled off her black pant to reveal her already wet pussy and he dipped his fingers inside and started fingering it as she moaned.

Rita: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Keep fingering my pussy ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fingering my pussy. Ahh! Oh! Ah!!

Clinton fingered her vagina more harder as she screamed out loud.

Rita: Ahh! Ah!! Ah! Keep fingering my pussy. Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes! Deeper! Ahhh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! I'm almost there! Ahh!

Clinton stopped fingering her vagina and penetrated her wet vagina with his huge dick.

Rita: Ahh! This is so sweet, please don't show my vagina any mercy.
Clinton: I don't intend to.

Clinto started pounding her vagina very hard as she moaned.

Rita: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Fuck me baby! Fuck me! Keep hitting my pussy. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Hit me harder! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God. Ah! Ah!! Ah! Fuck!! Ahh!! Ah!!

Rita continued moaning out loud as Clinton pounded her pussy very fast. Her whole body vibrated with each thrust and she enjoyed it. Clinton also loved it as he kept fucking her hard.

Rita: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! I'm almost there. Ahh!! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop! Keep hitting me harder there. Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!

Ahh! Ah!! Rita moaned as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid splashed on Clinton's dick as he kept pounding her pussy.

Rita: Ahh!! That was so cool! Ahh!! Ah!! Keep pounding my pussy.

Clinton: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! You are so sweet Rita. Ahh!! I'm going to cum in your pussy. Ahh!
Rita: Ahh! Oh my God! Cum in my pussy, I need your cum in my pussy. Ahh! Ah! Ah! Oh my God!
Clinton: Yea, ahh! Ah! Ah! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Your are so sweet.

Ah! Ah!!! Clinton moaned out loud as he released his semen into Rita's vagina.

Clinton: Ahh! Oh my God!
Rita: You are so good.

Clinton removed his dick as he had released his loads into her vagina.

Rita dipped her fingers deep into her pussy and took his semen and licked it.

Rita: So yummy.

She grabbed Clinton's dick and sucked the remaining cum.

Rita: I love your cock, it's so huge.
Clinton: We are just getting started.