Skip to main content

Topic: 10 Itachi Uchiha Quotes That Will Make You Love Him Even More - GeekR8.com (Prefix: Discussion:  Read 353 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
10 Itachi Uchiha Quotes That Will Make You Love Him Even More - GeekR8.com

Itachi Uchiha is one of the most loved anime characters ever. His amazing sacrifice isntantly turned him from an antagonist to a fan favorite. Itachi was known for his innate abilities, but also for his great wisdom and knowledge.

Here are 10 Itachi Uchiha Quotes to kickstart your day

10. "You don't become a Hokage in order to be acknowledged by the village, the one who is acknowledged by everyone in the village is the one who becomes the Hokage."

9. "This is what happens when you are skilled. Power causes you to become isolated and arrogant."

8. "Those who forgive themselves, and are able to accept their true nature...THEY ARE THE STRONG ONES!"

7. "Self-sacrifice....A nameless shinobi who protects peace within it's shadow...THAT is a true shinobi..."

6. "It is foolish to fear what we have yet to see and know.

5. "Those who cannot acknowledge themselves will eventually fail."

4. "I have to apologize ... that I can't be with you through it all. Still, I hope you don't falter from your path and keep moving forward as a Leaf Ninja. I ... believe in you."

3. "It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances."

2. "Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness."

1. "Your fate is already within my grasp."

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Source
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.