Skip to main content

Topic: 18+ Christina (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 23075 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 18+ Christina
Reply #30
Episode Seventeen (17) Continuation

As Christina was getting fucked by a big dick man her two friends were also having fun.

Esther told the fucking man who took her to first eat her pussy before fucking it.

Man2: Sure, I love eating pussy.
Esther: Then get to it already.

The man spread her legs wide in the sofa and started eating her pussy.

Esther: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Eat that pussy! Yea! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah! Ah! God!! Eat my fucking pussy ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!

Esther kept moaning as the man ate her pussy.

Esther: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! I'm almost there. You can finish the job with your dick.

The dick inserted his huge dick into her tight vagina.

Man2: Oh my God! You are so tight! I love your pussy.
Esther: Get to work and enjoy yourself.
Man2: Alright baby, we are both going to love this.

The man started fucking Esther's tight vagina with his big cock.

Esther: Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ah! Keep fucking my pussy. Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ah!!
Man2: You are fucking too sweet. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! I love your pussy! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!
Esther: Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me! Don't stop! Keep hitting my pussy! Ahh!! Ah!!

Esther and the man continued moaning as he hit her tight vagina very hard with his dick.

Esther: Ah!! You are so good! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!

As Esther and the man was fucking Christina and Juvia were also getting fucked too.

The third man had sat on the sofa and Juvia climbed him and inserted his big dick into her vagina.

Juvia: Ahh!! I can fucking feel your dick inside me. Ahh!

Man3: Yea baby. You are so tight.

They both kissed and licked their tongues before the man grabbed her ass and started fucking deep into her vagina.

Juvia: Ahh! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Fuck me harder! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Ah!!
Man3: Oh God! Your pussy is so hot! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! I love your pussy. It has been a while. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Juvia and the man kept moaning as he had grabbed her ass and fucked her pussy very hard in the woman on top position.

Juvia: Ahh!! Fuck! Fuck me! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck my damn pussy. Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh! Fuck me! Ahh! God! God! Ahh!!
Man3: Ahh! You are making me going to explode my cum any moment.
Juvia: Yea, I need your cum in my pussy. Ahh!!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!

Christina, Juvia and Esther continued having fun in the club as the three men fucked their tight pussies.

Watch Out For The Next Episode As The Sex Continues In The Club

I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #31
Episode Eighteen (18)

Cumming And Orgasm In The Club

Christina, Esther and Juvia were still being fucked by some men who had come with their wives to a club meant mostly for married people. They were referred to as the big dick men because the size of their dicks were huge.

Ah!! Ah!!! Christina moaned as her pussy was being pounded by one of the men.

Christina: Oh my God! Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck me! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Don't stop! Keep hitting my pussy ahh!! I'm almost there, keep pounding it. Ah! Ah! Oh my God!!
Man1: You are so hot Christina, too hot. Ahh!! Ah!! I'm going to blow any moment too. Ahh!!

Christina and the man continued moaning as he kept thrusting his huge dick into her tight vagina.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! I'm going to cum!! Ahh!! Ah!!

Ah!! Ah!! Christina moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid splashed on the dick of the man fucking her.

Christina: Ahh! That was so sweet. Ahh!! Ah!!

The man continued fucking her vagina very hard as she had reach orgasm and he too was about to blow his semen into her vagina any moment.

Man1: You are so sweet Christina. Ahh! Ah! Ah! I'm going to cum! Ahh!
Christina: Yea, cum in my pussy baby. Ahh! Ah!!
Man1: Ahh!! Oh my God! Ah!

Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! The man moaned as he reached orgasm and released his semen into her vagina.

Man1: Ahh!! You are so sweet Christina.
Christina: You are not bad yourself, I hope you know we are not done yet.
Man1: Yea, we are just getting started.

Meanwhile as Christina was being fucked by one of the big dick married men, Esther and Juvia were also being fucked with other two big dicks married men.

Esther pussy was first being eaten before the man started banging her vagina. Remember when I said that Esther prefer her pussy to be eaten more than anything?

After eating her pussy to her satisfaction the second big dick man was given the permission to fuck her vagina in any way he likes.

He had been banging Esther's sweet and tight vagina after eating it as the both of them moaned due to the pleasure they were getting. It felt like they were both going to cum at the moment but the fuck kept getting sweeter and they both really enjoyed it as they moaned out very loud.

Esther: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Fuck my damn pussy! Ahh! This feels so good! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ah!! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck my damn pussy! Ahh!! Don't stop! Don't stop keep hitting me harder! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!!

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #32
Episode Eighteen (18) Continuation

Esther continued moaning as her pussy was being fucked really hard and fast.

Esther: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh! Don't stop! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me!
Man2: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! You are so hot Esther. I'm going to cum anytime soon.
Esther: Me too, just keep digging my vagina with your holy rod. Ahh!! Ah!!
Man2: Yea baby! Ah! Ah! You are so sweet!! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ahh!!
Esther: Ahh!! Ah!! I'm going to cum!! Ahhh!!

Ahh!! Ah!!! Esther moaned as she had reached orgasm and her pussy fluid splashed at the man's dick.

Esther: Ahh!! That was so cool. Ahh! So sweet!

Just as Esther reached orgasm the man fucked her vagina very hard as he would cum in her pussy any moment.

Man2: Ahh!! I'm so going to cum! Ahh!!
Esther: Yea! Load my vagina with your cum! Ahh!
Man2: Oh my God! You are so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Ahh! Ah!! The man moaned as he released his semen into Esther's vagina.

Man2: Oh my God! This is so sweet.
Esther: That's the way to go baby.

As Christina and Esther were having fun in the club so was Juvia.

Juvia was being fucked in the woman on top pussy as the third man sat on the sofa and grabbed her ass as he fucked her pussy very hard. 

Juvia: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Keep pounding my damn pussy.

Juvia continued moaning as the third man's dick showed her pussy no mercy.

Juvia: Ahh! Oh my God! I love this! I love this! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me!
Man3: Ahh! You are so good! You are so good! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! I can't hold myself anymore. I'm going to cum!
Juvia: Cum in my pussy! I'm so hot and going to cum too. Ahh!! I can feel it running down. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!
Man3: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! I can't hold it anymore more.
Juvia: Me too. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!

Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Juvia and the man moaned as they more reached orgasm at the same time. The man kept fuck her vagina even after releasing so that she would enjoy her orgasm.

Juvia: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! You really know how to fuck.
Man3: You too. I really love your pussy baby.
Juvia: And I love your huge cock.

Juvia and the man started kissing and licking their tongues as his dick was still inside her vagina and his semen was dripping down.

The three big dick men had released into Christina and her friends pussies who also reached orgasm, but the fun would still continue.

Watch Out For The Next Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #33
Episode Nineteen (19) 

Sex Continues In The Club

Christina and her two friends were still being fucked by the married men at the club, they had all reached orgasm and the girls pussies were filled with cum.

Christina: We are just getting started baby, you got to rock my ass.
Man1: Oh I can't wait.

Christina bent down on the sofa and raised her ass up and the man carressed it.

Man1: Oh my God! You ass is so huge! Yummy!

The man started licking her ass as she moaned.

Christina: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Lick my fucking ass! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Eat that ass. Ah!! Ah!! Yea, yea. Eat my fucking ass. Ahh!!

Man1: You are such a bad girl!

The man dipped his fingers into her anus and started fingering it as she moaned.

Christina: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Keep fingering my butthole. Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! God! Ahh! This is so sweet. Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God!

He brought out his fingers from Christina anus and licked it.

Man1: So yummy baby, I'm going to bang your ass so hard baby.
Christina: Yea, I can't wait! Bang the hell out of me.
Man1: My pleasure.

The man brought his dick and inserted it into Christina's anus and she gasped.

Christina: Ahh! I can feel it in my ass. Fuck the hell out of me.
Man1: Your butt is so hot. I love it.

The man immediately started banging her anus as she moaned.

Christina: Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! God! Oh God! Ahh! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh my God! This is so good! Ahh! Keep fucking my ass. Ahh! Fuck!
Man1: You are so hot! You are so hot baby. Ahh! Ah!! You are sweet! Ah!

The man continued banging her anus as the both of them moaned in pleasure.
Esther and Juvia were also having fun as the other men turned over to their anus, after filling their vagina with cum.

Man2: You got a great ass. I'm going to eat it so good.
Esther: Yea, eat my ass doggy!
Man2: I love that name baby!

Esther bent down and raised her ass up and the man started eating it.

Esther: Ahh! Oh my God! Eat my eating my ass. Ahh! Ah! Eat it that way, ahh! Ah! Ah! You are such a bad guy. Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Eat my fucking ass! Ahh! Oh yea baby.

Esther continued moaning as the man skillfully ate her ass like a pro.

Esther: Ah!! Ah!! You are so good! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Eat my fucking ass, lick my butt hole. Ahh!!! Oh my God!

The man continued tickling her anus with his tongue and licking it so well as Esther moaned.

Man2: Ahh! I'm going to fuck your butt hole.
Esther: Yea, fuck my anus baby.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #34
Episode Nineteen (19) Continuation

The man grabbed Esther's ass and inserted his dick into her ass hole.

Esther: Ahh!! I can feel it inside me.
Man2: Get ready for a ride baby, your ass is hot.
Esther: Come on, bring it on.

He started banging Esther's ass as she continued moaning.

Esther: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck my fucking ass! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck my ass! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck my damn ass! God!
Man2: Your asshole is so hot. Oh my God! You will be coming to my house. Ahh!
Esther: Ahh! Just name the date after this! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Fuck my damn ass. Ah!
Man2: Your butt is life! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! I love you! Your ass is life! Ahh!

The both of them continued moaning as they had drowned in the ocean of sexual pleasure.

Meanwhile after releasing his semen into Juvia's vagina, the man fucking her started sucking her boobs.

Juvia: Suck my boobs baby! Ahh!! Ah! Ah! Suck my damn boobs. Ahh! Oh God! You are so good at sucking boobs.
Man3: Yea baby, I can't wait to fuck your asshole.
Juvia: It's all yours baby.
Man3: Turn your ass baby.

Juvia turned her ass and gave him a clear view of it. He spanked her three times and licked her ass.

Juvia: Ah! Ahh!! Ah!!!
Man3: It's time for the operation drill your ass to begin.
Juvia: Start the fucking ODYA.
Man3: Alright baby.

The man inserted his dick into her anus and Juvia gasped.

Juvia: Oh, your huge cock is inside me baby.
Man3: It feels so good to be inside you.
Juvia: Yea, so what are you waiting for? Rock my damn butthole.
Man3: You asked for it.

The man started banging her asshole very hard and she started moaning.

Juvia: Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck my damn ass! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck my damn ass. This is good! Ahh! Ah! Fuck! Keep fucking my ass! Oh my God! Fuck my damn ass! Keep fucking my ass! Ahh!! Oh my God!
Man3: Oh God! Your butt is so hot!! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah!! I can't take my dick off your anus. It's so hot! Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! You are so hot.
Juvia: Keep drilling my damn asshole! Ahh!! Ah!!

Ahh! Ah!!! Moans rented in the club as Christina and her friends got their pussy and asshole fucked.

Watch Out For The Next Episode To Know Her The Sexcapade In The Club Ends

• Ewap
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #35
;) I no read anything o! :D
Have an issh with your blog? Visit LOS Forum for support! ;)

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #36
;) I no read anything o! :D
:)) I have catch you jhoor.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #37
Episode Twenty (20)

Sex Ends In The Club

Christina and her two friends Esther and Juvia were still getting fucked by the married men in the club, after cumming and releasing their semen into their vagina the men turn over to their ass to give them a good anal fuck.

Christina: Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck my asshole! God! Oh my God! Ah!! Fuck my damn ass baby! Ahh! Don't stop! Keep hitting my ass. Ahh!! Oh my God! Fuck!
Man1: Yea baby, you are too sweet, ahhh!! Ah!! Oh God! Oh my God! Ahh! I love your ass! I love your ass! Oh my God! Christina!

The both of them continued moaning as the man pounded Christina's anus very fast and hard as the both of them were almost reaching ecstacy.

Christina: Ahh! Fuck me baby! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Hit my asshole harder, oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck my damn ass! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! Ahh!
Man1: Oh my God! I can't hold it any longer too. Ahh!!

Ahh! Ahhh!! Christina and the man moaned as the both of them reached orgasm at the same time, Christina pussy fluid dripped down to the sofa as the man released his semen into her anus.

Christina: Oh my God! That was so sweet.
Man1: Yea baby, you are a billion time better than my wife.
Christina: (Laughs) Maybe I can teach her one or two things.
Man1: Yes.

As Christina and the man were having fun, so was Esther and Juvia and the other big dick men. They had both reached orgasms as the men released into their vagina, now they were being fucked in their anus.

Esther and the man fucking her anus were moaning as he drilled her ass very hard and fast.

Esther: Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck my damn ass! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck my damn anus! Ahh!! Ah!! God! Ahh! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!! Ah!
Man2: Yea baby, you are too sweet. I love your ass. Ahh! Ah!! I love it! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God!

The man continued pounding her anus as her ass vibrated and her boobs dangled.

Esther: Keep hitting me! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep hitting my damn ass!! Ah!! Faster baby! Faster! Harder! Ahh!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!!

The man pounded her anus more faster as he was about to reach orgasm. 

Esther: Don't stop baby! Ahh! Ah!! Ah! I'm going to cum! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck me! I'm going to cum!

Ahh! Oh my God!! Ahhh! Esther moaned as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid dripped down to the sofa while the man continued pounding her ass as he was about to cum.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #38
Episode Twenty (20) Continuation

Esther: Ahh!! That was so good.

The man continued pounding her anus as he was about to cum.

Man2: Ahh! Oh my God! I'm almost there! Ahh!! Ah!! I'm going to cum! Ahh!
Esther: Cum in my ass baby.
Man2: Ahh! Your booty is life!! Ahh!! Oh my God! It's shooting out! Ahh!!

Ahh!! Ah!! The man moaned as he loaded Esther's anus with his cum.

Man2: Ahh!! Oh my God!! I love that baby, you are a life saver. Oh my God!
Esther: Ahh! You did pretty well yourself.

As Christina and Esther were both having fun so was Juvia, the third man had also turned to her asshole after releasing inside her vagina.

The man pounded her anus as the both of them moaned.

Juvia: Ah! Ah!! Fuck my ass baby! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Don't stop baby. Keep hitting it! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck my damn ass!
Man3: Ahh! Ah! Tonight is a blessed one. Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! I love your ass ahh!

The both of they continued moaning out loud as they engaged in their hot anal fuck and would be reaching orgasm at any moment.

Juvia: Ahh! Fuck my asshole! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm almost there! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Ahh!

Ahh!!! Juvia moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down to the sofa as the man continued banging her anus.

Juvia: Oh my God! That was so good! Ahh!!
Man3: You are so sweet! Ahh!! I'm going to cum! Ahh!!
Juvia: I need your cum inside my ass! Ahh!
Man3: Oh yea baby! It's coming! I can't fucking hold it any longer. Ahh!

Ahh!! Ah! The man moaned as he released his semen into Juvia's anus.

Man3: Oh my God! That was so good. Ahh!!
Juvia: Yea baby, you did well.

Christina, Esther and Juvia had both enjoyed themselves with the three men, it was almost dawn meaning they had been fucking for a very long time.

The three girls headed home as they left the men who lied naked on the sofa still feeling the orgasm, wishing they will see them once again.

Christina: It was fun here girls.
Esther: We are definitely going to come back here next time.
Juvia: Yes.

Watch Out For The Next Episode!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #39
Episode TwentyOne (21)

Esther And Mira

After the hot sex at the club where Esther, Christina and Juvia fucked, the man who fucked Esther approached her to come to his house.

On the chosen day Esther walked up to his house and knocked on his door, a girl whose name was Mira opened it for her.

Esther: Hello, are you parents around?
Mira: Yea, just my Dad. He's in the shower. You can come in.

Esther walked into the living room with Mira and sat on the sofa watching a romantic movie, Esther was wearing just a short skirt that barely reached the middle of her thigh and a shirt that exposed her boobs.

She looked at Mira, Mira was neat and beautiful. She had the normal boobs for her age and looks almost the same age with Esther.

Esther: (In her mind) I guess I better have some fun with her.

Esther shifted  and moved close to Mira.

Esther: Do you want to have some fun?
Mira: Nah, thanks. I'm still a virgin.
Esther: I see. Don't worry, I'm going to make you beg for more.
Mira: Hmm, and my Dad is around.
Esther: Forget about your father.

Esther started pulling off her short jean as she struggled.

Mira: Come on, stop it. We are both girls you know, I'm going to scream.
Esther: You can scream all you want, do you know how fun it is to eat a virgin pussy.

Esther pulled off Mira's jean and she used her hands to cover her vagina, Esther then started kissing her and placed her hands into her shirt and started carresing her tips.

Mira: Ahh! What are you doing? It feels good.
Esther: Just get your hands off your vagina and you are going to feel more better.
Mira: Are you sure?
Esther: Yes, just do it.

Mira removed her hands and revealed her tasty yummy virgin vagina.

Esther: Ahh! This is so good. I'm going to make you moan till you can't take it any longer.
Mira: Uhmm, please do it.

Esther pulled off Mira's shirt making her completely naked and then she dipped her fingers into her vagina and Mira vibrated.

Esther: Don't worry, you will get used to it.

Esther then immediately started fingering Mira's pussy as she moaned out loudly.

Mira: Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah! This feels so good. I'm going crazy. Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!!

Esther smiled as Mira moaned and she continued fingering Mira's pussy, she started slowly at first but increased the thrusting to to normal.
Mira's pussy had already gotten wet as Esther fingered her.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #40
Episode TwentyOne Continuation

Esther continued fingering Mira's pussy as she moaned.

Mira: Ahh! This is sweet. Ahh! I love it! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! It's feels so good. Ahh!! I love it. Ahh!! Please don't stop.
Esther: You love it?
Mira: Yea, I love it! Please don't stop! Please! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! I love this! I love this! Ahh!! Oh my God!

Esther stopped fingering her and put her fingers into Mira's mouth and she sucked them.

Mira: My vagina fluid just taste so nice.
Esther: Yea baby, it's time for me to eat your pussy.
Mira: Uhm, eat it please. It feels so good.

Esther dipped her tongue into Mira's pussy and started tongue fucking her as she moan. And the she full started licking and sucking her virgin vagina.

Mira: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! This feels so good! Ahh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Something is rushing down, it feels so good!!

Ahh!! Ah!! Mira moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluids splashed on Esther's face.

Esther licked all her cum.

Esther: So yummy.
Mira: Ahh! That was so good. I want to lick yours.
Esther: Okay darling.

Esther removed her skirt and G string pant and lied on the sofa with her pussy wide open.

Mira: It looks so nice, I'm going to eat it as hard as I can.
Esther: That's the spirit girl, make me cum before your father comes.
Mira: I will try my best.

Mira immediately started eating Esther's vagina like her life depended on it.

Esther: Ahh! Ah!! Ah! That's the spirit girl. Keep eating my pussy baby. Ahh!! Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! You are so good. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!!

Esther continued moaning as Mira ate her pussy so well.

Esther: Ahh!! That's it baby! Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! I love this! I love this! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh!!

Mira stopped and pulled off Esther's shirt revealing her huge boobs.

Mira: Oh my! I love your boobs.
Esther: They are all yours.

Mira started sucking Esther's boobs while using one of her hands to finger Esther's pussy.

Esther: Ahh! You are such a bad girl. Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!!

Mira intensified fingering Esther's vagina as she sucked her boobs.

Esther: Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! I can't hold it any longer!

Ahh!! Ah!! Esther moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down, and the Mira licked them all.

Esther: You are so good Mira.
Mira: You too. I'm going to visit you someday.

And then the door opened....

Watch Out For The Next Episode!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #41
Episode TwentyTwo (22)

Esther Gets Her Pussy Banged So Hard

Esther had gone to meet the man (Chris) who fucked her back in the club meant for married people, but she met with his daughter (Mira) when she arrived.

Esther was able to convince Mira to have a hot lesbian sex with her until her father would come over to meet her.

After the moanings and cummings Esther and Mira finished having their hot lesbian sex, and just as they still lied naked on the sofa. The door opened and Chris walked into the living room.

Mira: My dad is here.
Esther: Don't worry, nothing is going to happen.

Mira covered her pussy as her father got closer to them.

Chris: Hmm, so  Mira I never knew you were a les or bisexual. I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Mira: Uhm.
Chris: Esther let's go to my room and have a hot round of your pussy, my crazy wife  just changed her plans and would be coming home soon.
Esther: Okay.

Esther and Chris went over to his bedroom to have a quick sex, Chris immediately pulled off his clothes and pushed Esther to the bed.

Christina: Damn my crazy wife, this is the worst time to change her plans.
Esther: Get on with it already.

Chris thrusted his dick into Esther's pussy as she wrapped her legs around his back, and then he started firing down digging her vagina.

Esther: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck my pussy baby. Ahh! Ah! Keep hitting me.

Chris continued banging Esther's pussy very hard and fast as he enjoyed it, and he also wanted it to be done fast before his wife gets back home.

Chris: Oh my God. Your pussy is so sweet, ahh! Ah!
Esther: Yea baby, fuck my pussy. Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck my pussy. Oh my God! This is so great. Ahh! Don't stop! Keep hitting me harder. Ahh!
Chris: Yea baby, I can't stop. You are too sweet. Ahh! Damn my stupid wife, I would have enjoyed you more better.
Esther: Then lock her out. Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!
Chris: I can't take my dick off your pussy. I can't stop. Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!
Esther: Yea, keep pounding my pussy. Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Keep pounding my pussy.
Chris: Ahh! Ah! You are so hot. Ahh! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God.

Chris kept pounding Esther's pussy as her whole body vibrated and her boobs dangled, Mira was watching them via the key hole with her fingers inside her pants.

Mira: She's enjoying it so good, I need a dick in my pussy right now, maybe I should meet Mike. Who cares if mum catches them.

As Mira left the house a car carry Chris' wife stopped.

Chris: I think my wife is here but I can't pull my dick out. Your pussy is so sweet. Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God!
Esther: Who cares about your wife, keep hitting my pussy. Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! God! Give it to me! Give it to me. Ahh!! Oh my God.
Chris: I'm almost there baby. Ahh! Ah!
Esther: Me too. Keep fucking my pussy. Ahh!

Chris and Esther continued moaning out loud as they continued there hot sex and then Chris' wife opened the door and saw her husband and Esther moaning out in pleasure.

Chris' Wife: Oh my God! Chris!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #42
Episode TwentyThree (23)

Chris And Esther Rapes His Wife

Chris and Esther were both having a hot sex session at his home even after knowing his wife Mira would be home very soon.
It was so sweet that neither Chris nor Esther were ready to stop due to a little disturbance as they both were about to reach orgasm. Just after Mira left the house to look for a fuck nearby Chris' wife returned home and caught him banging Esther's pussy so bad and she watched in shock after shouting her husband's name.

Chris and Esther continued their hot sex in her presence as they would both reach climax at any moment.

Esther: Ahh! Ah! Keep banging my pussy. Ahh! Ah! Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Don't stop stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck me! I'm almost there, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Ahh!! Ah!!
Chris: I'm going to explode to, I can't stop fucking you. I'm going to cum!!!

Ah! Ahh! Oh my God!! Chris and Esther moaned as they both reached orgasm, Chris shot his semen into Esther's vagina as her pussy fluid dripped down to the bed and splashed on Chris' dick.

Chris: Ahh baby! That was so hot.
Esther: Ahh! Yea! This is better than last time.

Chris middle aged wife Florence was looking at them in shock, she haven't had much fun with her husband for the past one year. And here was Esther being banged so hard as her husband enjoyed it even in her presence.

Florence: (In her mind) I wish I can be fucked this way, what should I do?

Esther: Your wife is just staring at us.
Chris: Yea, that's her problem.
Esther: Why don't we rape her, I could use my fingers and the baton on the table to please her vagina.
Chris: Yes, I'm going to pin her to the bed.

Chris walked up to Florence and hugged her.

Chris: Don't worry darlìng, you are going to have some fun.
Florence: What?

Chris carried her and pushed to the bed and then pinned her hands as Esther started removing her skirt.

Florence: Hey, what are you two doing?
Esther: Relax. You are going to have some amazing time.

Esther pulled off her skirt and pant to reveal her hairy pussy.

Esther: You got a nice hairy pussy down here.
Florence: Stop that!
Esther: Oh? Don't worry you will be begging me not to stop once I get started.

Esther dipped her fingers into Florence's pussy and she shaked.

Florence: Ah! Damn you.
Esther: Did you just moan? You are going to moan more.
Florence: (In her mind) It feels good with her fingers inside me but I can't just bring myself to say it, she slept with my husband.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #43
Episode TwentyThree (23) Continuation

Esther dipped her fingers again into Florence's vagina and started fingering it.

Florence: (In her mind) This is sweet. I can't keep pretending anymore.

Florence started moaning as Esther fingered her hairy vagina.

Florence: Ahh! Ahh! Ah! This is sweet. Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! Keep fingering my pussy. Ahh! Ah!!
Esther: That's it. Keep moaning, I know it feels so good.
Florence: Ahh! Yes! Ahh! Oh my God! Ahh! I love it. Ahh!! Ahh! Keep fingering my pussy. Ahh! Ahh!

Chris stopped holding his wife as she was now enjoying it as Esther fingered her vagina.

Florence: Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Keep fingering my pussy. It feels so good. Ahh!! Ah! Yea, keep at it baby. Ahh! Ah!
Esther: That's the way to go baby.

Esther stopped and put her fingers into Florence's mouth and she licked them.

Esther: Good girl, it's time for the big thing to enter your pussy.
Florence: Yea, bring the big thing. I'm loving this.

Esther went over to the table and took a police baton, she went back and inserted the baton into Florence's vagina as she moaned.

Florence: Ahh! I like it.
Esther: I'm not going easy on you. This is going to be rough.
Florence: I can't wait.

Esther immediately started thrusting the baton inside Florence's vagina as she moaned.

Florence: Ahh! Ahh! Ah! Ahh! This is so good. Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ah! Ahh! Ah! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ah!! Don't stop!
Esther: I'm not going to stop until you cum.

Chris watched Esther as she dealed with Florence's vagina and he was masturbating.

Florence: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Ahh!! Don't stop baby ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!
Esther: Your pussy is so wet, you are soon going to cum.
Florence: Yea, ahh! Ah! This is sweet!

Florence continued moaning as Esther thrusted the baton in her vagina.

Florence: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum. Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!

Ahh!! Florence moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid splashed on the baton as it dripped to the bed.

Florence: Ahh! That was so good.
Esther: Yes, and more fun is still coming.

Florence mouth was still open and Chris released his semen there as he had reached orgasm from masturbation, Florence licked and swallowed his semen.

Florence: It's so yummy. Please bang me with your dick.
Chris: Ofcourse, I will.
Esther: Let's begin then.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #44
Episode TwentyFour (24)

Happy Banging

Esther and Chris were caught banging on his bed by his wife Florence, she was shocked and out of words but ended up getting fucked or raped rather by Esther which she enjoyed.

After Esther pleasured her hairy vagina with her fingers and a police baton she reached orgasm and asked for her husband's dick.

Florence: Please fuck my pussy Chris.
Chris: Ofcourse, Esther have fired me up so get ready for something major.
Florence: Yea, I can't wait.

Florence lied on the bed and spread her legs wide as Chris penetrated her hairy pussy.

Florence: Ahh! Yea, that's good. Fuck the hell out of my pussy.
Chris: I intend to.

Chris started banging Florence's vagina as she moaned and Esther started playing with her nipples.

Florence: Ahh! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck my pussy! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me! Ahh!! It's so sweet! Ahh!
Esther: Moan bitch! Moan!
Florence: Ah!! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! God! God!! Ahh! Keep pounding my pussy! Ahh!

Florence kept moaning as Chris kept fucking her wet vagina as her body vibrated and Esther was playing with her boobs and nipples.

Florence: Ahh! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me harder! Ahh! Fuck me harder! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh God!

Chris increased his speed and intensity of the thrusting as she requested and her moans echoed around the house.

Esther: Moan bitch! Moan!! Moan!!!
Florence: Ah! Ah!! This is so sweet. Ahh! I'm going to cum. Ahh! Ah!! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!!! Ahh!! Ah!! I'm can't hold it any longer. Ahh!!
Esther: Cum bitch! Let your pussy fluids out.

Chris continued banging his wife's pussy so hard as she was about to cum.

Florence: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh God! Oh God!! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!! You are killing me! Ahh!! Fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh! I'm cumming...

Ah! Ahh!!! Florence moaned out as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid splashed on Chris' dick.

Florence: Ahh!!! That was so good baby.
Chris: I told you, Esther just fired me up.
Esther: Yea, nice cumming bitch.

Chris continued banging his wife hairy pussy after she reached orgasm and she continued moaning.

Florence: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! You are so good baby. Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh! It's so sweet. Keep banging my pussy. Ahh!
Chris: Yea baby, get ready for something warm in there.
Florence: Yea, cum in my pussy.