Skip to main content

Topic: 18+ Christina (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 22699 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 18+ Christina
Reply #15
Episode Nine (9) Continuation

The boy moaned as Christina shaked his dick while Juvia and Esther were watching out in case any body was coming.

She started sucking his dick.

Boy: Ah!! Ah!!! Ah!!! Oh my! Ah!! This is so good, I love this ahh!!

Christina kept sucking his dick as he moaned, she used his dick and fucked her mouth. She fucked her mouth with his dick until she coughed.

Boy: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina continued sucking his penis faster, the boy kept out moaning loud. He closed his eyes as he was about to cum, Christina removed her mouth from his dick and started shaking the dick harder as the boy moaned out.

Ahh!! Ah!!! The boy moaned as his semen splashed on Christina's face.

Boy: Ahhh!!!! I love that.
Christina: You dick is so full of cum.

Christina licked the semen on his dick and used his face towel to wipe off the mess on her face.

She bent to the wall and carried her clothes up, the boy pulled down her blue G String pant, the she grabbed his head and forced it to her ass.

Christina: Eat my fucking ass.

The boy started licking and eating her ass.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! That's how to lick it. Come on keep licking it, ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! I love that keep licking my ass.

Christina kept moaning as the boy ate her ass skillfully and her vagina fluid dripped down to the floor as she had reach orgasm.

Juvia and Esther spanked her ass.

Christina: Ahh!
Esther: That's the way to go baby.

Christina turned and shaked the boy's dick till it got harder.

Esther raised her leg up to show her pussy wide open, Juvia held the rest of her body.

Boy: Wow!!
The boy inserted his hard dick into her pussy and fucked it so hard.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Don't don't! Don't stop. Keep fucking my pussy. Ahh!!! Ah!!

Christina moaned as the boy fucked her vagina.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah! Keep fucking me! Keep fucking my vagina. Ahh!!!!

Juvia and Esther smiled as they held Christina while the boy fucked deep into her pussy.

Juvia: That's it girl!
Esther: Hit her more harder boy.

The boy was so into it as he fucked Christina's pussy non stop.

Boy: Ahh!! I love you pussy!

The boy fucked her as hew was about to blow his semen into her vagina any minute.

Ahh!! Ah!! Christina moaned as her vagina fluid dripped down while the boy keep pounding her pussy very fast.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Ah!! Ah!! Ah! The boy moaned as he released his semen inside her vagina.

Boy: Ahh!! That's the best ever. Ahh!
Christina: Ah, You did well.

Semen dripped down from Christina's vagina, Esther and Juvia dipped their fingers into her vagina, they took the semen and gave it to her. She licked and swallowed it.

Christina: Yummy!

They all laughed as Christina cleaned herself and they left the super market as the boy cleaned the mess on the floor.

Watch Out For The Next Episode
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
Episode Ten (10)

Aunty May Visits

On a cold rainy afternoon Christina was fingering her pussy.

Christina: Ah, ah, ah! This is just perfect for this cold weather. Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Kpo! Kpo!! Kpo!! She heared a knock on her door.

Christina: Who's at the door?
Mother: It's me sweetie, you got a visitor. She said her name is May, a teacher from your school.
Christina: Alright, I'm coming.

Christina wore a shirt that just covered her butt without any pant. She came out of her room and saw May.

Christina: Hi Aunty May.
May: Hi Christina.
Christina: Let's go to my room.

Christina and May went into her room as Christina younger brother looked at aunty May's butt.

They both entered the room.

May: I have always wanted to visit you, though we have fucked many times at school....
Christina: Ssh! You don't have to say it all. I know the rest. So you came here to fuck.
May: Yea.

Christina carried May on her body and they both started kissing and licking their tongues.

Christina carressed her ass as they both kissed.

Aunty May started licking Christina's ear and neck.

Christina: Ahh! That tickles.

Christina opened the buttons of May's cloth and her boobs fell on her face, she threw the cloth somewhere in the room.

Aunty's May boobs was facing Christina on her face with the pointed tips.

Christina: (Licks her tongue) Your boobs is all mine.
May: Yea, suck it baby.

Christina started by pinching her tips and she moaned.

May: Aww!!

Christina then started sucking and licking her boobs as she moaned.

May: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Suck that boobs, ahh!! Yea, keep sucking it ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Aunty May moaned as Christina sucked her boobs and tickled her tips with her tongue.

May: Ah!! You are such a bad girl. Come on keep sucking my boobs.

Christina kept sucking her boobs for a while as she moaned. She then pulled down the teacher's skirt and her pant was really wet.

Christina: Oh my God! You are fucking wet!!
May: Yes, please make me cum, finger and eat my fucking pussy.
Christina: (Licks her tongue) No problem.

Christina laid the teacher on the bed and pulled off her wet pant, and before her was an extremely wet pussy.

Christina: Ah!! God knows I love this. This is so yummy! I can't help myself.

Christina immedieately feasted on Aunty May's vagina as she licked and ate it like a hungry child while Aunty May kept on moaning.

May: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! This is too sweet! Ah!! Ah!! I love this, I love this.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #17
Episode Ten (10) Continuation

Aunty May kept moaning like crazy as Christina sucked and licked her pussy, she cried at the same time as she moaned because the pleasure she was receiving is too sweet.

May: Ahh!! Christina you are God sent!! Ahh!! Don't stop! Keep sucking my pussy, don't stop. Don't stop! Keep sucking it ah!! I love this, I love this, ahh!! Please don't stop.

May moaned as Christina who was so pussy hungry ate her pussy skillfully, she kept eating it like it was all she got.

May: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! This is so sweet! Ah!! It's rushing down, ahhhh!!

Ah!!! Aunty May moaned as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluids splashed on Christina's face. And Christina licked them all.

May: Ahh! You are God sent Christina, that was great. I love you.
Christina: Your pussy is so tasty. I love it.

May pushed Christina to the bed and started kissing her.

She pulled off Christina's cloth and threw it somewhere in the room, Christina wasn't wearing anything underneath as her huge boobs and sweet pussy greeted Aunty May.

Aunty May started salivating.

May: Oh my God! You are so delicious Christie.
Christina: Yea, eat me baby.

Aunty May started sucking Christina huge boobs and pointed tips as she moaned.

Christina: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Keep sucking my milky boobs, ah! Yea, suck them like that. Ahh!! You are so good. Ah!!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God.

Christina kept moaning as Aunty May sucked her boobs.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! I love it, I love it. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh!!

Aunty May left her boobs and spread Christina's legs wide open as her wet and yummy pussy awaits her.

May: Ahh!! So wet! I love your pussy.

Aunty May began feasting on Christina's pussy as she moaned.

Christina: Ahh!!! Lick that pussy!! Lick that pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Don't fucking stop. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! This is so sweet! This is so sweet, ahhh! Ahh!! Oh my God!

Christina closed her eyes as she moaned and Aunty May feasted on her pussy.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Don't stop, don't stop. Ahhh!! Ah! Ah!! Oh yea, o yea! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!!!

Aunty May kept licking and sucking Christina's pussy like a hungry baby.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! I can't hold it anymore!

Ahh!!! Christina closed her eyes as she moaned and her vagina fluid splashed on aunty May's face who hungrily licked them all.

Christina: That was so sweet!!

Aunty May and Christina hugged each other.

May: Let's get more fun.
Christina: Yes baby.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #18
Episode Eleven (11)

Ass Eating

Aunty May and Christina hugged each other as they had licked their pussies, they both cum after a hot lesbian sex session. They decided to continue again.

May: You are the best Christina.
Christina: You are great bae.
May: Let's continue.
Christina: Yea, I can't wait.

Aunty May was on top Christina's body as they kissed, Christina caressed aunty May's ass as they both kissed.
Their huge boobs pressed against each other as they kissed and licked their tongue.
Christina spit inside Aunty May's mouth and she swallowed it.

She licked Christina's neck as she moaned.

Christina: Ahh!!! Yea baby. Lick my body. Lick my body, you are so hot.

Aunty May licked her neck and then started licking her belly.

Christina: Ahh!! You are hot aunty May. You are so hot baby ahh!!

Christina pinched Aunty May's nipples and she moaned.

May: Ahh!! You are such a bad girl.

They both continued licking their tongues as their huge boobs pressed against each other.

May: Let me eat your fucking ass!!
Christina: Come on, you are going to enjoy it. Eat to your fill.

Christina bent down as her huge ass showed.

May: Ahh!! Oh my God! This is so huge, you are God sent baby. This is just what I need.
Christina: Come on, dig in.

Aunty May tickled her anus with her tongue.

Christina: Ahh!!! Yea baby that's it! That's it.

Aunty May then started to seriously eat her ass.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! That's baby!! Ah!! Ah!! Eat that ass! Eat that ass!! Eat my fucking ass! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah! Ah! This feel great!! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! God!

Aunty May stopped eating her ass and dipped her fingers into Christina's vagina, she brought them out and licked it.

Christina: Ahh!!
May: So yummy.

Aunty May went back to eating Christina's ass.

Christina: Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! OH MY GOD! Ah!! Ah! Keep eating my ass, eat it. Eat it! Ahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!! This is sweet! I love this Ah!!! Oh God!

Aunty May poured her saliva on Christina's asshole and she licked it as she continued eating her ass.

Christina: Ah, ah, ah, ah. This feels good. Ah, ah, ah! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah, ah! I can't stop it! It's too sweet! I'm going to cum! Ahh!!

Ah!! Christina moaned as her pussy fluids splashed on the bed as she had reached orgasm.

Christina: Oh my God! That was so great, you are very good bae.
May: I couldn't help it. Your ass is so tasty baby.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #19
Episode Eleven (11) Continuation

Aunty May spread Christina's leg wide open as she licked her cum.

Christina: Ahh! Lick my cum, lick my cum! Ahh!!

Christina stood up as Aunty May bent down in the doggy style.

Christina: You got a big ass baby.
May: You know yours is bigger.
Christina: Your ass needs some spanking.
May: Come on, spank that ass. Spank that ass.

Christina spanked her ass five times as she screamed.

May: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina dipped her fingers into May's anus and gave it to her to suck. Aunty May sucked one finger and Christina sucked the other.

Christina used her tongue to tickle round Aunty May's anus.

May: Ahhh!! Ah!! Ah!! You are a bad girl Christie.

Christina started eating Aunty May's ass as she moaned.

May: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Keep eating that ass. Keep eating that ass. Ahh!! Ah!! This is fucking sweet. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Aunty May continued moaning out loud as Christina smile as she at her ass.

May: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh God!! Oh God!! Oh my God!! Ah, ah! Don't stop, don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Please keep eating my ass ahh!!

The pleasure was too much as Aunty May closed her eyes as she moaned.

May: Ah! Ah!! Christie! You are fucking good! Ahh! I can't hold this anymore!

Ahh!! Aunty May moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down to the bed.

May: Ahh! You are so good.
Christina: Now spread your legs let me lick your cum.

Aunty May spread her legs wide as Christina started licking the cum on her pussy.

May: Ahh!! Lick my pussy, lick my pussy! Ahh!!

They both lied on the 69 position and they both fingered and licked each other pussy as they moaned. They continued in the 69 position as they kept licking and fingering each others vagina till they both cum.

May: You are a good girl Christina.
Christina: You too.

They hugged each other as they savoured the pleasure of multiple orgasms.

Expect The Next Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #20
Episode Twelve (12)

Fun In The Shower

Aunty May and Christina had a hot lesbian sex, after multiple orgasms they both hugged each other.
They decided to use the shower together.

Water ran on them as they hugged each other.

May: That was the best Christina.
Christina: You did well too. Why don't we have some fun in the shower.
May: Yes sure.

Christina took water and splashed on aunty May and then she took soap and sponge and started scrubbing her. Christina started scrubbing Aunty May's boobs.

May: Ah!! Scrub those boobs baby.
Christina: (Licks her tongue) You are such a sex toy.
May: Yes, I'm your fucking sex toy.

Christina pinched her tips and she moaned out.

May: Aww!!!

Christina dipped her fingers into aunty May's vagina and started fingering her.

May: Ahh!! Ah!! Finger that pussy! Ah!! Ah!!
Christina: (Laughs) Moan bitch!! Keep moaning!
May: Ahh!! Ah!! Keep fingering the damn vagina. Ahh!! Ah!! O my God!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh God! This is so sweet! Ah!
Christina: Do you want me to scrub your pussy so hard?
May: Yea, scrub my fucking pussy.

Christina took the sponge and started scrubbing aunty May's vagina area, and she started moaning out loud.

It was almost dark and the rain had stopped.

Mother: Christina and her teacher haven't stepped out of her room since this afternoon.
Son: Yea, who knows what they could be doing there?
Mother: Don't think like that, my Christina won't do that.
Paul: The teacher got a huge ass.
Mother: Paul! Get out of here!
Son: Paul is right mama.
Mother: You too! The both of you should go to your rooms.

The both of them went to their room as their mother stayed behind and put her ears close to Christina's door, she heard water dripping down and moans.

Mother: Huh? These kids could be saying the truth. Well she's my daughter after all.

Christina kept scrubbing the teacher's vagina area as shey moaned.

May: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahhh!! Ah!! Ah!!
Christina: Moan bitch! Moan bitch!
May: Ahh!!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Scrub it harder! Ahh!! Yea!! Oh God!! Ah!! I can't fucking hold it anymore ahh!!

Aunty May moaned out as her pussy fluid dripped down since she had reached orgasm.

May: That's good baby! Now it's time for me to scrub your fucking pussy.
Christina: Alright! Bring it on!

Aunty May took the sponge from Christina and pushed her to the wall where they first licked there tongues, then May started scrubbing Christina's vagina area very hard.

Christina: Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Scrub my fucking pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina moaned out as aunty May scrubbed her vagina very hard.

Christina: Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!! I can't hold this anymore. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! God!!

Christina moaned out loud as her vagina fluid dripped down as she had reached orgasm.

Christina: Ahh!! You are such a bad bitch. You are so good!

Christina and aunty May both carresed each other as they kissed in the shower.

They both had their bath and started dressing up.

May: Shit! My husband is pretty worried, he has called many times when we were at the shower.
Christina: I'm going to fuck you and your husband when I visit.
May: I can't wait for that day.
Christina grabbed aunty May and dipped her fingers into her vagina before they left the room.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #21
Episode Thirteen (13)

Strip In The Class

At the middle of the term a new teacher was teaching about human parts and when he asked for a volunteer that will step out and be used as a demonstration Christina stood up.

Teacher: Yup. You can come out.

The whole class was happy it was Christina as they were going to have some view.

The teacher started using Christina as and example while he was being tempted by her boobs.

A boy called Jerry stood up.

Jerry: Sir is that all the body parts?
Teacher: Yes, or do you have more in your body?
Jerry: Actually ehn....
Christina: They want to see something better.
Teacher: Like?
Christina: Don't worry, you are going to see what I mean.

Christina pulled off her shirt and revealed her huge milky bursty boobs with her pointed tips. The whole class was wow!

The boys including the teacher all got erect, and the girls too got wet.

Juvia: That's our baby.
Esther: Remind me to suck those milky boobs. Christina is so yummy.
Juvia: Yes, you are so right.
Esther: It has been a week since the three of us fucked together.
Juvia: Yes, and it was really fun.

The boys all held their dicks while most of the girls dipped the fingers into their pants.

Christina's boobs were so big and busty and everyone loved the sight of it.

Teacher: What are you doing? You know it isn't right.
Christina: But your dick don't agree with you.
Teacher: What?
Christina: Come on, I know you what to suck them. They are so tasty.

Christina walked closer to the teacher who couldn't help but grab her boobs.

Teacher: Ahh! These are so huge and big. Oh my God!

The teacher started sucking Christina boobs in front of the class as they cheer on.

Christina: Ah! Ah, ah. Yea suck those boobs. Ahh! Ah!! Suck it very well. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina moaned as the teacher sucked her boobs and tickled her tips with his tongue.

Christina: Ah, ah, oh yea! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Suck them, suck my boobs. Ahh!!

The teacher sucked Christina's boobs for a while before Christina turned over to the class.

Christina: Do you all want to see some action?
All: Yea!!!

Christina pulled off her skirt and threw it at the class revealing just her G String pant. The class was wow as the girls fingered their pussies harder while the boys jerked openly.

Esther: The class have been turned into something else.
Juvia: That's the magic of Christina.

Jerry: You ass is so huge!!

The teacher immediately grabbed hold of Christina's butt.

Teacher: I can't hold myself any longer. I want to fuck your holes.
Christina: Dig them anyhow you want to.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #22
Episode Thirteen (13) Continuation

The teacher took Christina to a nearby desk where she bent down and he pulled down her pant to reveal her wet yummy pussy.

Teacher: Oh my God!

The teacher zipped down and penetrated her anus which swallowed his dick.

Teacher: Oh my God! This is great.

The teacher started fucking her ass as the class watched.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck that asshole! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Fuck! Fuck!! Oh my God! Fuck.

Teacher: Ahh!! Oh my God this is amazing! Ahh!!

Ahh!! The teacher moaned as he quickly released into her anus since he couldn't contain his excitement.

Teacher: Ahh!! That was so good.
Christina: Damn it. That wasn't even close.

Christina walked away and went in front of the class. Who's going to fuck my pussy so hard?
All the boys answered but Jerry was the first to grab her.

Jerry: I got the dick for the job.
Christina: Good, now fuck the hell out of me.

Jerry hurriedly got hold of Christina as she bent down and he penetrated her pussy from behind.

Christina: Pound my fucking pussy.
Jerry: Yes baby.

Jerry started fucking Christina's pussy very hard.

Christina: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! That's it. Keep fucking my pussy. Ahh!!
Jerry: Ahh! You pussy is so sweet, this makes it more fun. Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! Oh God!!

Jerry fucked Christina for a longer time as they both moaned.

Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Christina moaned as she reached orgasm and Jerry continued firing down her pussy.

Christina: Ahh, you are so good.
Jerry: Ahh!! I can't hold it any longer.

Jerry released into Christina's vagina as everyone in the class turned to their neighbours and fucked.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina took more ten dicks in her pussy as the whole class fucked, at the end she lied on the floor naked as her vagina was loaded with too much semen.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #23
Episode Fourteen (14)

Christina Fucks Aunty May's Husband

The door bell rang at Aunty May's house and her husband Fred went over to open the door.

Fred opened the door and saw Christina with a shirt which exposed almost every part of her boobs, and her skirt barely covered her ass.
Fred immediately got a very strong erection after seeing her.

Fred: Hello.
Christina: Is aunty May in?
Fred: Yea, but she's kind of busy right now. You can come in.

Aunty May was working on some school work and her husband wanted to get a quickie with Christina before she's done.

Fred and Christina sat on the same sofa and he shifted and touched her laps.

Fred: You are so hot girl, I want us to have a quickie before my wife is through with what she's doing.
Christina: Come on, I'm going to fuck the two of you.
Fred: What? She's going to kill me if she catche us.
Christina: Don't worry.

Christina was too hot that Fred lost his will to object.

Fred: Alright! Let's be fast.
Christina: Don't be in a hurry.

Christina went over to him and unzipped his trouser as he sat on the sofa, thereby revealing his huge dick.

Christina: Oh God! Your dick is fucking huge! So yummy, and just the right size for my pussy.

Christina grabbed his huge dick and started giving him a blowjob as he moaned.

Fred: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Suck that dick! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Suck it.

Fred moaned as Christina started by licking his penis head before swallowing it whole and sucked it very well like the pro she was.

Fred: Ahh!!! Ah!!! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!! You are going to make me burst my loads. Ahh!!
Christina: Pour all your fucking cum in my mouth!

Christina continued sucking his dick very hard as he said he was about to release his semen.

Ahh!!! Ah!! Fred moaned out as he reached orgasm and poured his semen into Christina's mouth, aunty May heared his loud moan.

Christina swallowed all the the cum he released into her mouth and also grabbed his dick to suck out some.

Fred: Ahh!! That was good! Ah!!
Christina: So yummy!

Christina removed her shirt to reveal her huge boobs and pointed tips, Fred grabbed them immediately and pushed Christina to the sofa.

Fred: I'm going to suck these boobs, oh my God! You are gifted.
Christina: Suck them, they are all yours.

Fred pinched her tips.

Christina: Aww!!

He started sucking Christina's boobs with passion as she moaned.

Christina: Ahh! Ah! Suck those boobs! Ahh!! Ah! So sweet! Ahh! Suck! Suck! Ahh!! This is so sweet!! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh! Suck! Ah!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #24
Episode Fourteen (14) Continuation

Christina moaned as Fred sucked her boobs.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! You are such a bad boy.
Fred: I love you.

Fred pulled off her skirt and G string pant and her wet pussy was pointing right at his face.

Fred: Oh my God! This is so yummy, I'm going to eat it so good.

Fred started eating Christina's pussy as she moaned.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ah!! Keep eating my pussy. Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!

Christina continued moaning as Fred ate her pussy very well like his life depended on it.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Suck my pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Keep eating my fucking pussy.

Christina closed her eyes as she moaned, Fred was doing a good job in eating her pussy.

Christina: Ah, ah!! It's coming! This is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!!

Ahhhh!! Christina moaned out as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluids splashed on Fred's face.

Christina: Ahh!! That was so good. Ahh!! You are good! Ahh!!

Fred licked her all her cum and they hugged each other.

Christina: You are so good at eating pussy.
Fred: I couldn't help myself it was so yummy.
Christina: Your wife is going to be here any moment.
Fred: I don't give a fuck, all I care about now is your pussy.
Christina: Hahahaha! You are such a bad boy.
Fred: You made me one. Let me check out your ass.
Christina: You asked for it.

Christina turned around and showed Fred her huge ass and he opened his mouth as he got a better view of her huge ass.

Fred: Oh my God! You are so hot! Ahh!! Ah!! You are so hot baby.

Fred kissed her ass and grabbed her from behind.

Fred: I'm going to fuck all your holes, I don't give a damn of what May is going to say.
Christina: You are free! My pussy and ass is yours.
Fred: Ahh! Oh my!!
Christina: Let me shake your fucking dick.

Christina grabbed Fred's dick and started shaking it.

Fred: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh yea! Ahh! Oh my God!!

Christina shaked Fred's dick until it got hard again and he pushed her to the sofa and penetrated her vagina.

Christina: Hit me very hard.
Fred: My pleasure.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #25
Episode Fifteen (15)

Aunty May Joins The Fucking Duo

After all the boobs sucking, pussy eating and dick sucking, Fred had pushed Christina to the sofa as she spread her legs wide for him to penetrate her vagina.

Christina: Fuck that pussy, let me see the way you fuck aunty May.
Fred: You are too hot, I'm going to fuck you more better.
Christina: Bring it on!
Fred: You asked for it!

Fred started fucking Christina's pussy as she moaned out loud as his huge dick penetrated her vagina.

Christina: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Ah! Ah! Fuck my pussy! Keep fucking my pussy! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck! Oh my God! Fuck! Ahh!!

Fred kept pounding Christina's vagina as she moaned out very loud!
Aunty May had earlier thought Fred was masturbating while watching a porn movie, but Christina moans made her realise she was wrong.

May: Damn it! Christina is here and Fred is fucking her without me joining the fun. I have to join them, oh my lovely Christina.

Christina: Ahh!!! Ah!! Fuck me! Fuck me harder ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Fuck me! Keep fucking my pussy! Ah, ah! Fuck me harder! Harder!! Harder!!! Ah!

Christina continued moaning as Fred fucked her vagina very hard and fast.

Fred: Oh my God! Your pussy is so sweet! Ah! Ah!! Ah! You are so good Christina. Ah, ah! Ah! I love your pussy baby! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!

Christina and Fred kept moaning out as they had drown in the ocean of sexual pleasure.

Christina: Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck me I'm almost there. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop! Keep hitting me harder down there. Ahh!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Fuck me down there! Ahh! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ahh!

Ahh! Ah!! Christina moaned out loudly as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluids splashed on Fred's dick.

Christina: Ahh!! That was so sweet. You know how to fucking use your dick.

Fred kept pounding Christina's vagina and the both of them kept moaned.

Fred: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Your vagina is too sweet! Ahh!! I'm going to burst in your pussy. Ahh!!
Christina: Yea! Cum in my fucking pussy! Ahh! Ah!! Ah! Fuck! I need your cum in my pussy! Ah! Cum! Cum in my fucking pussy! Ahh!
Fred: Ahh! Ah! I'm almost there! Ah, ah! Oh my God! Your pussy is so sweet! Ahh!

Ahh! Ah!! Fred moaned out loud as he released his semen into Christina's vagina.

Fred: Ahh! That was so good! I love your fucking pussy. Oh God!
Christina: You are good.

Christina bent down in the sofa and faced her huge ass on Fred's face.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #26
Episode Fifteen (15) Continuation

After reaching orgasm and Fred blessing her vagina with cum, Christina bent down on the sofa as she showed her huge ass to the excited Fred.

Fred: Ahh! Oh my God! I'm going to eat it so good.
Christina: Come on, lick my fucking ass.
Fred: Yes baby!

Fred dipped his tongue into Christina's as and started tickling her anus.

Christina: Ah!! Ah! Yea! Lick my ass like that. Ah!!

As Fred was eating Christina's ass aunty May came out to meet them in the living room only wearing a G string and her bra.

May: Oh my God!
Fred: Hello baby.
May: I'm going to lick her ass not you.

May spanked Christina's ass.

Christina: Alright baby! Lick my fucking ass.
May: I can't wait.
Fred: (In his mind) So they planned this, well I love it.

Aunty May started licking Christina's ass as she moaned.

Christina: Ah! Ah! Lick my fucking ass! Eat it bitch! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ah! Eat that ass.

Aunty May continued eating Christina's ass untile she told her to stop.

Christina: Here is too small, we need a bigger space for the three of us.
May: Let's go to the bedroom.

Christina grabbed Fred by his dick and May by her pant as they went into the bedroom to continue their fucking session.

As soon as they reached there Christina pushed May to the bed and pinned her hands.

Christina: (To Fred) Fuck her fucking pussy!!
Fred: Oh yes!!

Fred pulled off his wife G String pant to reveal her wet vagina.

Fred: I'm going to fuck you very hard darling.
May: Bring it on Fred!

Fred started fucking aunty May's vagina as she moaned.

May: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck me Fred! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Fuck me! Ah!!
Christina: Hahaha, that's it. Fuck the bitch pussy! Fuck her!
Fred: Oh my God! This is so great, fucking my wife and her student. What a wonderful threesome.

Fred kept fucking his wife as she kept on moaning.

May: Ahh!! Oh my God!! Keep fucking my pussy Fred! Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God!

While Fred was fucking aunty May, Christina released her hands and started sucking her boobs.

May: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ah! Ah! This is too much! I can't hold it any longer! Ahh!!

Ahh!! Ah!! May moaned out loud as her vagina fluid splashed on Fred's dick as she had reached orgasm.

May: That was so good Fred and Christie.

Christina told Fred to stop fucking May as she went over to lick her cum.

May: Oh Christina, lick my fucking pussy!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #27
Episode Sixteen (16)

The Wonderful Threesome: Husband, Wife And Christina

Christina was being fucked by aunty May's husband at the living room and then aunty May joined the fun, due to Christina's suggestion they moved to the bedroom where there would be enough space for the three of them to fuck.
On getting to the room Christina pinned down aunty May to the bed as her husband removed her pant and fucked her vagina real hard until she reached orgasm. Christina went over and licked her yummy cum.

May: Oh yea Christina, lick my fucking pussy. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Lick my fucking pussy. Ah! Ah! Lick it baby. Ahh!! Ah!

Aunty May continued moaning as Christina licked her pussy.

Fred: Christina I want to fuck your asshole baby.
Christina: Yea, fuck my damn anus Fred.

Fred grabbed Christina's ass and kissed it.

Fred: Ahh! Oh my God! I'm going to fuck your ass real good.

Fred inserted his huge dick into Christina's tight anus and she gasped.

Christina: Ahh! I can fucking feel your dick inside my anus.

Fred started pounding Christina's anus as she was licking May's vagina and she stopped.

Christina: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ahh!! Fuck my damn asshole! Ah! Ahh! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahhh! Oh my God! Fuck me, fuck me! Ahh!!

Christina moaned out as Fred pounded her anus.

Christina: Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Fuck me! Fuck me!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck my ass! Don't stop! Don't stop! Hit me harder! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck me! Ah! God! Ah!

Fred kept fucking Christina's anus as she moaned and her whole body vibrated as her huge boobs dangled.
Aunty May went over and grabbed Christina's boobs and started playing with them.

Christina: Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Ah!! Fuck me Fred! Fuck me! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!!! Fuck me! Ah!!

Christina continued moaning as Fred smiled as he fucked her tight asshole.

Fred: Oh my God! Your asshole is so sweet! Ah!! Ah!! Oh yea baby! Ah!! Oh my God!!
Christina: Yea baby, keep fucking my ass. Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck my ass. Ah! Ah!! I'm going to cum! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina moaned out as her vagina fluid dripped down since she had reached orgasm and Fred continued pounding her ass.

Christina: Ahh! I love it! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!
Fred: I'm going to cum in your asshole.
Christina: Yea, cum in my damn asshole.

Fred increased his speed and intensity of the fuck as he was about to cum.

Fred: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! I love your ass!! Ahh!!
Christina: Cum in my damn ass.

Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! Fred moaned as he released his semen inside Christina's anus.

Fred: Ahh! Oh my God! That was so sweet.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #28
Episode Sixteen (16) Continuation

Aunty May went over to shake her husband's dick as he had cum inside Christina's asshole.

Fred: Shake that dick baby. Shake it! Ah! Ahh!!
Christina: I got your husband's dick bitch.
May: You can have it Christie.

Fred lied down and Christina climbed on him and inserted his huge cock into her vagina, meanwhile aunty May brought her pussy close to Fred's mouth.

And the fuck began as Christina moved up and down as Fred's dick thrusted into her vagina, while Fred started eating his wife pussy.

Ah, ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Moans rented in the air as they trio were in the pool of sexual pleasure.

Christina: Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Fuck me! Ahh!! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!!!
May: Oh yea, oh yea, lick my pussy! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!!!

Fred was feeling so good as Christina fucked his dick and he licked her wife pussy.

Fred: (In his mind) I'm in heaven! I'm in heaven! There's no heaven better than this. Ahh!!

Moans rented in the air as they continued fucking real hard.

May and Christina bent down in the doggy style and Fred spanked their asses.
He took turn in fucking their vaginas from behind as the trio moaned out so loud. After aunty May reached orgasm Fred fucked Christina's pussy which was so sweet and he couldn't stop fucking it.

Fred: Ah!! Ah!! I love your vagina Christina! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!
Christina: Ah! Ah!! I'm almost there! Ahh!! Ah!!

Christina reached orgasm as she moaned out loud and Fred continued pounding her sweet vagina.

Fred: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm going to cum! Ahh!
Christina: Cum in my vagina! Ah!!

Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Fred moaned as he released the little semen left into Christina's vagina.

Fred: Ahh! Oh my God!! Ah!!
Christina: You did a good job.
Fred: Please come again someday.

The three of the laid naked on the bed as they were tired since they had fucked into the night.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #29
Episode Seventeen (17)

Sex In The Club

After the hot threesome with aunty May and her husband Christina told Juvia and Esther about it.

Juvia: Wow! You did fuck a couple.
Esther: You always have the best fun girl.
Christina: I hope you guys still remember the club.
Esther: Yep. You said we will be going there tonight. It has been a while though.
Juvia: Yea, the last time we went there was on the sunday before school. We have been going to other clubs.
Christina: Those big dick guys are sure going to be missing us.
Esther: Sure.
Juvia: So when are we going to meet.
Christina: 8pm at my house. We are going to fuck till they get tired.
Esther: That's the spirit.

8pm came and the trio headed to a club popularly known to be visited by married men and women, Christina and her friends had gone there several times in the past. They usually takes people's husband away from them and gets fucked.

Christina: Here we are. Look at that man over there fucking his wife. He was the one who fucked you last time, right Juvia?
Juvia: Yea, now let's just wait a little bit and some people are going to spot us.

Just then three men came over to them.

Man1: Hello beauties, we thought you people were never going to come back.
Christina: We too.
Man2: So do you girls want to have fun?
Esther: Yea, as long as your wives don't get mad.
Man3: Who cares about them? Let's have fun.

The three men took three of the separately as they were going to have sex in the red and green lights of the bar.

Christina: Baby don't take it easy on me, fuck me till you get tired.
Man1: No problem.

The man immediately removed Christina's skirt and penetrated her already wet vagina since she wore no pant.

Christina: That's it baby. Fuck my pussy.
Man1: Ahh! It's so hot! I'm going to pour my cum in there.
Christina: Sure, I need your cum in there.

The man started fucking Christina's tight pussy and she started moaning.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Yea! Fuck me ahh!! Oh my God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep digging my pussy! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Ah!! Fuck! Ah! This is so damn sweet! Ah!! Fuck me harder! Ahh!
Man1: Oh my God! You are so damn sweet! Ahh! Ah! Ah! Your pussy is so great! Ahh!!
Christina: Yea, keep hitting me harder! Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Oh my God!
Man1: Yea baby, your pussy is the best ever. Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! Ah!! I'm so happy ahh!

Christina and the man moaned as he fucked her sweet vagina, Christina body vibrated as the dick thrusted into her vagina very hard and fast.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Keep  fucking my pussy. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!