Skip to main content

Topic: 18+ Christina (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 22787 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
18+ Christina
© Copyright!

The story Christina is about a school girl (Christina) who loves having fun and fucking as many dicks as she could. And also dipping her tongue in other pussies.

Coming Soon....
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 18+ Christina
Reply #1
Episode One (1)

Christina

Christina woke up on a beautiful monday morning, she had fully regained her energy after all the banging her pussy took last night at a stripper club.

Christina: Today is such a wonder morning.

She pulled off her night wears, tied her towel and went to the bathroom.
She looked at herself on the mirror in the bathroom as she untied her towel.

She took a look at her boobs.

Christina: They are still fresh and big. No problem.

She poured water on her body and scrubbed herself so hard.
The thoughts of the bangings she receive last night were still fresh in her memory.

Christina: That was such a wonderful night.

She pinched her tips and moaned.

Christina: Ahh!

A sudden rush of sexual feeling ran through her body.

She dipped her hands inside her pussy and started fingering her vagina.

Christina: Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah! This is sweet, an early morning fingering. Ahh! Ah!! Oh yes. Ahh!!

She dipped her fingers deeper as she continued fingering her vagina more faster and harder.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Oh god! Yea, ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ah!!

She closed her eyes as she fingered her vagina very hard.

Christina: This is brilliant. Ahh!!

Ah!!! She moaned out loud as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid gushed out.

Christina: Ahh! That was good. That was good!

She washed off herself and dressed up. She wore a very short school skirt that was only able to cover her butt. Her school shirt was also too revealing and it was like her boobs would burst out any minute.

She looked herself in the mirror.

Christina: I'm starting Class 4 today. It will be such an experience.

Her mother knocked on her door and told her Juvia and Esther were waiting for her.

As she walked out of her room her mother opened her mouth in suprise.

Mother: Are you going to school to learn or to seduce your teacher?
Christina: Both of them ma.
Mother: Your father better not see it. Come and have your breakfast.
Christina: Don't worry, I will buy lunch at school.

Christina raced up to meet her friends.

Mother: What a spoilt child!
Son: You are her mother after all.
Mother: Shut up! What do you know?
Son: You are wearing a dress that barely reaches the middle of your thigh.
Mother: And so?
Son: It's like mother like daughter.
Mother: I don't what to hear such from your mouth, now go back to your breakfast!
Son: Yes ma'am.

Christina mother went to her room to check herself out on the mirror.

Mother: I'm still sexy after all these years.

Christina caught up with her friends Juvia and Esther. They both were also wearing short skirts and revealing clothes but Christina's was the most revealing.

Christina: Hello girls!
Juvia: You look as charming as ever.
Christina: You too. Yesterday's night was fun.
Esther: Yes, I can't believe we did all those things. It was crazy.
Christina: (Laughs) The boy fucking my ass passed out after releasing his semen, I guess the sensation was too much for him.
Juvia: Yea, with a booty as big as yours only few people can handle it. Sometimes I even get jealous.
Christina: You both got big butts too.
Esther: Yea, but yours conquers all.

They talked and laughed as they walked to school.

When they reached the assembly hall where all new students gathered all eyes were on them.

The Principal dropped his micro phone and quickly picked it up.

During their orientation everybody took a glance at them, even the teachers got erection from what they saw.

After the orientation the three of them were called by the Principal into his office.

Principal: You two should know that your clothes are too reveling.
Christina: Don't you like what you see?
Principal: What do you mean?

Christina and her friend stripped down naked in front of the principal.

Christina: Don't you love this?
Principal: Oh my God!

Watch Out For The Next Episode As The Story Of Christina Begins

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
Episode Two (2)

Give The School Principal A Foursome

Christina and her friends stripped down in front of the Principal in his office, they had only their G String pants on.

Christina: (Puts her finger in her mouth) So Principal what do you say?

The Principal had gotten a very strong erection at the sight of their boobs and their almost revealing pussy.

Principal: Oh my goodness.

The Principal was out of words, Christina walked up to him and climbed him on his chair. The principal erection was even more stronger as Christina boobs were just facing him in his face.

Christina: Don't be shy, I know you want to suck it.

The sexual sensation was too much for the Principal and he started licking and sucking Christina boobs.

Christina: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh yea Principal, keep sucking those boobs.

The Principal forgot almost about everything as he continued sucking Christina's boobs while her friends watched.

Juvia: It seems the Principal is now lost.
Esther: (Laughs) Yes, let's just wait for Christina to give the signal.

Christina held the Principal's as he sucked her boobs while she uses her ass to carress the Principal's dick which was getting more harder and looks like it would tear his trouser.

He sucked Christina boobs and tickled her tips as she moaned.

Christina: Aww! Ah! Ah! You are such a good boy Principal. Ahh! Ah!! Oh yes, I'm loving this. Ahh!!

She removed the Principal's belt as they were on the chair and brought his dick out.

She romanced his dick with her ass and pussy as she smiled at the Principal's face.

Principal: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh God this is God.
Christina: You love it huh?
Principal: Yes, I do. Please let me fuck your pussy.
Christina: (Kisses the Principal) Ofcourse, you can even cum inside me.
Principal: Oh my God!!

Christina shifted her G string pant and inserted his dick into her vagina.

Principal: Oh jees! I love this.
Christina: Oh yea baby.

Christina moved up and down as the Principal's dick thrusted into her vagina.

Principal: Ahh!! Ah!! I love your fucking pussy.
Christina: Oh my God! This is fucking sweet. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina continued fucking the Principal as she moved up and down as his dick thrusted in, and both of them were moaning and burning of sexual pleasure.

Christina: Ahh!! Oh jes! This is fucking good!! This is fucking good. I love this. Give me your cum. Cum inside my pussy. Ahh!!

Christina moaned as she had reached orgasm but continued fucking the Principal.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
Episode Two (2) Continuation

Christina continued fucking the Principal's dick as her vagina fluids dripped down from her pussy.

Christina: Ah yea, this is so sweet, I fucking love it. Now I need your cum in my pussy. Come on, bring it on.
Principal: Ahh!! Ah!!

Christina moved up and down faster as the Principal moaned.

Principal: Oh my god, ahh ahh!!
Christina: That's it baby!! Come on!

Christina fucked him more faster as he released his semen into her vagina. She felt it as his warm cum got inside.

Principal: Ahh!! Oh my God!
Christina: You are such a good boy Principal.

Christina climbed down as the Principal's semen dripped down from her vagina, she dipped her hands into her pussy and licked it.

Christina: Yummy.
Juvia: You enjoyed yourself didn't you?
Christina: Ofcourse, I did. You two can now finish him off.
Esther: Just watch us.

Esther and Juvia walked up to the Principal who have falled down from his chair.

Juvia got hold of his dick and shaked it very hard.

Principal: Ahh!! Ah!!

Esther: Stop screaming, you are going to eat my pussy.

Esther threw away her pant and sat on the Principal face with her pussy facing him.

Principal: Oh god, is this heaven?
Esther: Yes, there's no heaven better than my pussy. Now eat the fruit of heaven.

The Principal started eating Esther's pussy.

Esther: Ahh!! That's it! That's it! Oh my god! You are so good at eating pussy. Ahh!!

Esther moaned as the Principal ate her pussy, Juvia on the other hand was done shaking the Principal's dick as she inserted his dick into her vagina.

Juvia: Ah!! What a nice dick you got here. Just perfect for my pussy.

Juvia moved up and down as the Principal's dick thrusted into her vagina.

Juvia: Ahh! Oh yea. This is sweet. Ah! Ah!! Ah!!

She fucked the Principal as he moaned out and stopped eating Esther's pussy, Esther slapped him.

Esther: Eat my fucking pussy.

The Principal resumed eating her pussy as she moaned.

Esther: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my god! That's it! Keep doing it, ahh!! Ah!!

Ahhh!! Esther moaned out as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid splashed down on the Principal's face.

Esther: Ahh!! That was sweet. That was sweet. Now lick my fucking vagina juice.

The Principal licked her vagina fluids.

Esther: Ahh! That's boy! That's it boy!

Juvia on the other hand was moving up and down as she moaned out out loud as she reached orgasm and at the same time the Principal released his warm semen into her vagina.

Juvia: Ahh! That was good!
Principal: I love that.

As Juvia stood up with semen dripping down from her pussy Esther rushed to lick the remaining cum on the Principal's dick.

Esther: Yummy.

Christina: Girls I think that's all for now.

The three of them cleaned their vagina with their G string pants and threw it on the Principal who lied down on the floor naked.

Watch Out For The Next Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
Episode Three (3)

Eat Teacher May Pussy

Christina and her friends were done with the Principal, they threw their pants at him and wore up.

They wore their school skirts with no pant, you could now see Christina booty no preblem.

The three of them left the office laughing.

Christina: We sure did make a quick work at the principal.
Juvia: Yes. He's going to come begging for more.
Esther: You should have seen the way he ate my pussy. I slapped him when he stop and he went back eating it even better.
Christina: We did a great job girls, now who will be our next target or targets?
Juvia: We will just have to find out.

The Principal that was lying on the floor stood up.

Principal: Wow! That was great! I will have to get another taste of them. The girl who fucked me on the chair is a real pro, I think her name is Christina. Yes, Christina. I will go for her. I have to find a way to dispose of their pants before a fucking teacher or parent see them.

The Principal hurriedly dressed up as he looked for a way to dispose their pants.

Christina and her friends walked as their butts shaked.

They got to the class and sat on the front seat.
They had missed two classes as they were busy fucking the hell out of the Principal.

Teacher: The three of you are just coming in, what are your names?

Juvia and Esther told the female teacher their name while sitting on their seat, but Christina stood up and bent down. The whole class saw her naked butt and the boys all got erection as they licked their lips.

Christina said her name, the teacher noticed that the whole class were looking at Christina's behind.

She went to see for herself and she saw Christina's huge ass.

She spanked her naked butt.

Teacher: Oh my God. This booty is too big for your age. Come to my office after this class.
Christina: Yes ma.

Class continued as the whole boys and some lesbian girls were all thinking about Amanda's ass. Many of the girls got jealous as every one paid attention to Christina.

Juvia: It seems you have become the centre of attraction Christie.
Christina: Hmm, I will rule this school with my butt and pussy.
Esther: Save some spots for us dear.
Christina: Hmm, I always do.

Many of the boys went to the bathroom during class to jerk off and some girl dipped her fingers into their vagina and did their stuff.

The class ended and the teacher winked at Christina to come to her office.

Juvia: I think she wants to fuck you.
Christina: No problem. I will see you girls later when I'm done with her.

Christina left the class as another teacher walked it.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
Episode Three (3) Continuation

Christina walked into the teacher's office and locked the door.

Teacher: Good girl, you came.
Christina: Ofcourse, I won't pass the chance of getting fucked.
Teacher: So you know already.
Christina: Why don't we skip the talk and get down to business.
Teacher: I like your style.

The female teacher (May) hugged Christina and grabbed her ass, Christina also did the same.

They both kissed and licked their tongues as they caressed their butts.

Christina pulled off May's shirt and pushed her to the floor. She climbed on her and started sucking her boobs.

May: Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah, ah, ah, ah! Ah! Ah! Oh yea, keep sucking those boobs ahh!! Ah!! O yea, keep sucking it.

Christina pinched her tips and she cried out loud.

May: Ahh!! Ah!!
Christina: Yea, be a good girl.

Christina pulled off the teacher's skirt, and tore her white pant.

Christina: You don't need the fucking pant.

Christina dipped her fingers into the teacher's wet vagina. She thrusted her fingers in and started fingering her vagina.

May: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Keep fingering ahh!! Oh yes keep doing it. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!!

Christina: Scream out!

Christina dipped her fingers more deeper into the teacher's vagina as she moaned out loud.

May: (Closes her eyes) Ahh!! Oh my God!! Keep doing that!! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my god!

Christina proceeded to eating her pussy.

She ate the teacher's pussy very well as the teacher kept moaning out loud.

Ahh!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! The teacher moaned out as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid splashed on Christina's face and she licked it all.

The teacher made Christina to bend at her office table and she pulled off her school skirt.

The teacher smiled and licked her ass.

May: You got a very nice booty.

The teacher started eating Christina's ass as she licked her asshole and tickled it with her tongue.

Christina: Ahh! Ah!! Come on eating my fucking asshole. Ahh!! Ah, eh, oh yea. I love it. Keep eating my ass, ahh.

Christina moaned as the teacher ate her ass.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah! Ah! Ah!!

The teacher pushed her to her office desk and pulled off her school shirt and pressed her boobs.

She went down and started licking and sucking Christina's vagina.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh yea, keep doing it. Ahh!! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh!!

Christina moaned as the teacher ate her pussy.

Ahh!! Ah!! Christina moaned as she lied on table as the teacher kept eating her pussy.

Ah!! Oh my God!! Christina moaned as she reached orgasm and splashed her vagina fluid on the teacher's face.

The teacher licked it all and swallowed, Christina stood up and pushed her to the floor as they both kissed.

Expect The Next  Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #6
Episode Four (4)

Make The Teacher Lose Concentration

Christina dressed up after fucking the female teacher and went back to the classroom with her butt shaking as she went.

Teacher May still felt the orgasm she had when Christina fingered and ate her pussy.

May: Well, it seems I have a new partner. I got to get her home address.

When Christina walked into the classroom it was the last teaching period before break session.

She bent down to pick a pen which fell on the ground in front of her desk and the male teacher saw her naked butt and immediately got an erection.

Teacher: Oh my!

The teacher faced to the board so that the students wouldn't notice that he just had an erection.

Christina sat down with Juvia and Esther.

Juvia: How did you go?
Christina: It went very fine, I can still feel the pleasure rushing down my pussy.
Esther: You must have really enjoyed yourself.
Christina: Yes, we can talk about it during recess but for now why is the teacher looking at the board ever since I got here?
Juvia: He must have seen your booty when you bent down.
Christina: Really? So that made hime lose concentration? Maybe I should show him my boobs.

The teacher tried hard to stop the erection, he started imagining things so he would forget he ever saw Christina's booty.

Teacher: (in his mind) I'm in the church, I'm in the church, I'm in the church. Yes, I'm praising God! Yes, I'm praising God! I'm praising God! I'm shopping with my family, yes I'm playing chess game with my father!

As he was imagining things in his mind by just staring at the board the students wondered what could have caused  him to behave that way.

They called him for like ten times but he didn't answer.

It was until he succesful got his dick back to it's original size that he turned back.

Teacher: I'm sorry students, I was thinking about something I said while I was teaching. Don't think that something is wrong with my head, and this is not the first time I have done that. You can ask your seniors about me.

The teacher talked as he tried to avoid eye contact with Christina.

Christina: I guess it's time I call his attention and make him completely lose his concentration.
Juvia: So what are you going to do?
Christina: Show him my boobs ofcourse.
Esther: He's going to run out of this class.
Christina: Just watch me. ( Opens her school shirt and her huge boobs were ready for the eye) Sir.

As he called the teacher attention, he looked at her and saw her huge and fresh boobs.

The teacher opened his mouth in shock, he immediately got another erection and the whole class saw it.

Teacher: I'm done with you people for now. Please study your textbooks! See you all later.

The teacher immediately ran off to the bathroom to jerk off.

Teacher: Ahh! What was that girl thinking? Doesn't she know I'm a man! Damn it! But her ass is so huge and her boobs too! Oh my God!! I will try my best to see if I can fuck her, I can't miss something like that.

The teacher finished jerking off and waited till it was break time before he could go after Christina.

Christina was chatting with her friends during recess when the teacher waved at her.

Juvia: That's the teacher that ran out of the class today.
Esther: I think he wants to pound your ass.
Christina: That means two dicks yet for the day. See you girls later.

Christina left as she headed for the teacher.

Watch Out For The Next Episode To Know The Result Of Their Meeting

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7
Episode Five (5)

The Male Teacher Is A Great Ass Eater

Christina left her friends and went over to meet the male teacher who waved at her.

Esther: There she goes, she's going to have a lot of fun fucking the teacher's dick.
Juvia: Why don't we go and find dicks for our pussies?
Esther: Yea, our classmates must be feeling very horny after what Christina did today.
Juvia: Yes and they can ease it with us.
Esther: Let's go.

Juvia and Esther went over to find dicks for their pussies or looking for girls that will eat their pussies.

Christina met the teacher.

Teacher: Can we go to my office?
Christina: Yea.

Christina and the teacher went over to his office.

Teacher: I want to fuck your ass, what I saw today was wow.
Christina: I knew you would love it. So let's save the talk and get started.

Christina and the teacher started kissing and licking their tongues.

The teacher's dick was almost about tearing up  his trouser as he kissed Christina.

Christina unzipped his trouser and unveiled his ass and pussy hungry cock.

Christina: Wow, it's going to be fun sucking this one. I can feel it's almost about to blow it's cum.

Christina grabbed his dick and started sucking it as the teacher moaned.

Teacher: Ahh! Ah! Ah! Come on, keep sucking it, ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina continued sucking his dick as he moaned.

As the teacher was moaning very loud Christina brought his dick out of her mouth and shaked it very hard.

Ahh!! The teacher moaned as he released his semen on Christina's face.

Teacher: Ahh!!
Christina: That was a pretty load of cum.

Christina licked the semen on his dick, and used his face towel to clean the mess on her face.

Christina: Eat my fucking ass.

Christina pulled off her school skirt and bent at the teacher's desk as the teacher started eating her ass.

Christina: Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Yea, keep eating my ass, ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

The teacher buried his face in Christina's asshole and ate her ass as she moaned out.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Keep eating my ass. Ah!! Keep fucking eating my ass. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh yea, oh yea. You are a good ass licker.

The teacher with his many years of experience in ass eating skillfully ate Christina's ass as she moaned out.
He ate her ass with much ethusiasm as he was expecting to fuck her anus, she had given him a great blowjob and handjob so he was going to repay her with an amazing ass eating.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #8
Episode Five (5) Continuation

The teacher continued eating her ass as she moaned.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! You are good at eating ass. Ahh!! Ah! Oh yea, you are so good. Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! Ah!!

Christina moaned out as the teacher skillfully at her ass.

Ahhh!! Ah!! She moaned as she had reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down.

The teacher licked it all.

Christina: Ah!! That was so great. You are a real good asslicker.
Teacher: Yes, I have got many years old experience in ass eating.
Christina: That means you know how to fuck an ass really well.
Teacher: Ofcourse, I'm going to fuck your anus real hard.
Christina: That's what I want to hear.

Christina grabbed his dick and shaked it as it got more harder.

Christina: Fuck the hell out of my ass.
Teacher: My pleasure.

Christina bent on the table and her ass was facing the teacher.
He rubbed her ass with his hands first and smiled.

He inserted his dick deep into Christina's anus.

Teacher: It's ready for the anus.
Christina: Ah! Yea. I can feel it inside me.

The teacher started pounding her anus and she moaned out.

Christina: Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Nh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Oh I love this shit! Ahh!

Christina moaned out as the teacher pounded her anus. Her ass vibrated and her whole body shaked as the teacher's dick fucked Christina's anus with much intensity.

Christina: Ahh!! Oh my God!! Oh my Godness! Ahh! You are fucking killing my ass! Ahh! Ah, ah! Oh my God! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Please keep pounding my anus!

Ahh!! Christina moaned as her vagina fluids dripped to the floor as she had reached orgasm.

Christina: Ahh! That was very good.

Christina ass was so huge and the teacher loved it so much as he pounded her anus.

Teacher: Ah!! Your ass is so damn sweet. Ahh!
Christina: Yea, baby! Ah!

The teacher couldn't control his sexual excitement as he fucked Christina's ass.

Ahh! Ah! Ah!! He moaned as he released his semen into Christina's anus.

Teacher: Ahh!! Oh my God!! That was so good.

The excitement was too much and the teacher fell on the floor moaning.

Teacher: Oh God!!
Christina: Hahaha, that was good.

Christina used his face towel again and cleaned the cum on her anus.

She wore up as the teacher still lied on the ground feeling the orgasm he had while fucking her ass.

She left the teacher on the floor and went out to meet Esther and Juvia.

Watch Out For The Next Episode To Know What Happened To Juvia And Esther While The Teacher Fucked Christina

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9
Episode Six (6)

Esther Gets Her Pussy Eaten

Christina made her way back to her friends after fucking the teacher she made to lose concentration while in the class.

I told you all earlier that this episode will be about what happened to Esther and Juvia while Christina fucked the hell out of the male teacher in his office.

Esther and Juvia walked along and they saw a girl with her hand inside herself at a corner and a boy at another corner jerking off.

Juvia: So which one will you choose?
Esther: I will take the girl, she better be good at eating pussy. I'm going to eat hers very well.
Juvia: Fine then, I will take the boy.
Esther: We have to make it fast, recess will be over in twenty mins.
Juvia: Yea.

Esther and Juvia went over to their different catch.

<< Esther >>

Esther over to meet the girl fingering her vagina, she stopped when she was Esther coming.

Esther: Don't be shy. I saw you doing it.
Girl: Hmm.
Esther: So why don't we eat our pussies, it's going to be a lot of fun.
Girl: (Smiles) Are you really serious?
Esther: (Pushes her to the wall) Yes.

Esther kissed her and she responded as they both licked their tongues as they touched each other.

Girl: I know where we can do it without getting caught.
Esther: Take me there.

The girl took Esther to an old store room in the school, the tore cartons and used them as bed.

Girl: I'm really going to enjoy this.
Esther: Sure, you will ask for more.

They both started kissing as they licked each other tongues.
Esther pulled off the girl's shirt and push her to the floor.
The girl's breast was waiting to be sucked.
Esther: Ahh! I'm boob and pussy hungry.
Girl: Come on, feed yourself.

Esther climbed on her and started licking and sucking her boobs.

Girl: Ahh!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh yea, suck those boobs. Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Eh, oh yea.

Ahh!! She screamed as Esther pinched her nipples.

Esther: Yea, that's good. Keep on screaming.

Esther pulled of the girl's skirt and tore her blue pant.

Esther: Ahh!! Your pussy is so yummy. You don't need that pant.
Girl: I have a feeling this's going to be the best sex ever.
Esther: It will be.

Esther went straight to eating the girl's wet vagina.

Girl: Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! This is great. You are so good at eating pussy. Ahh! Ah! Ah! God! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ahh! Yea, keep eating my vagina. Ahhh!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #10
Episode Six (6) Continuation

The girl continued moaning as Esther ate her pussy.

Girl: Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ah, ah! Ah!! Oh, eh. Ah!! You are fucking good.

The girl moaned as Esther happily ate her pussy.

Girl: Ahh!! I can't hold it any longer! This is so sweet. Ahhh!

The girl moaned loud out as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid splashed on Esther's face and she licked it all.

Esther: Yummy, your pussy taste so nice.

Girl: You are very good. Now it's time for me to eat your pussy.
Esther: Come on.

The girl pulled off Esther's shirt and started sucking her boobs.

Esther: Ah! Ah!! O yea. That's how to do it. Ah! Ah! Oh yes. Ahh!!

Esther moaned as the girl sucked her boobs and tickled her nipples with her tongue.

Esther: Ah, ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah! Oh yea, suck your mama's boobs. Ahh! Ah! Ah! Oh my God. Oh my God! Oh yea, ahh! Ah! Eh, eh.

The girl stopped and pulled off Esther's skirt, she wasn't wearing any pant as she left it at the principal's office.

Girl: You have no pant on, that's so great.

The girl feasted on Esther's pussy.

Esther: Ah, ah, ah, yea. Come on suck that pussy more better. Ahh!! Ah! Ah! Oh my God! Ah, ah! Ah!! Oh God. Ah! I love it, ahhh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh God, keep eating my pussy ah. Ah, ah, ah, ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! God!!

Esther was the only one among the three friends who prefers her pussy to be eaten than to be fucked by a dick.
She continued moaning as the girl ate her pussy.

Ahh!!! Esther moaned out as her pussy fluid splashed out on the girl's face and she licked it.

Esther: O, that was great.

They both kissed each other.

Esther: So what's your name?
Lisa: Lisa.
Esther: Okay Lisa, my name is Esther.

They both chatted up as they wore their school uniforms.

Watch Out For The Next Episode To Know What Happened To Juvia

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #11
Episode Seven (7)

Juvia Gets Fucked In The Pussy And Anus

After the male teacher called on Christina, Juvia and Esther went for sex hunt.
Esther found a girl called Lisa which they both ate their pussies, that was in the previous episode. This episode is going to be about Juvia.

Juvia spotted a boy that was jerking off in a corner, he could barely be seen except you have a sharp eye.

Juvia walked up to the boy who couldn't stop jerking. Juvia held his dick.

Boy: Ahh! I love it the way you hold it.
Juvia: I see, you were about ejaculating right?
Boy: Yes.
Juvia: Let me suck it for you real hard, and then you can fuck my pussy and anus.
Boy: Really? Please I'm ready do it.

Juvia knelt down at the corner and held the boy's dick. She sucked it real hard as the boy moaned.

Boy: Ahh, ah, ah, ah, ah, I love this. Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh my God.

The boy continued moaning as Juvia sucked his dick as he was about to burst his semen.

Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! The boy moaned out loudly as he released his semen into her mouth.

Boy: Ahh!! Oh my God!

Juvia swallowed his semen and licked the ones remaining on his penis.

Boy: Oh my God, you are so good.
Juvia: So do you want a taste of my anus and pussy?
Boy: Yes, please.

Juvia held his dick and shaked it till it got hard again. They found a little grassy space in the corner where Juvia lied down and the boy pulled off her school skirt.

Boy: This is going to be great.
Juvia: Yes. You are going to love my pussy.

The boy penetrated her vagina and started fucking her.

Boy: Oh mahn, this is sweet. Ah, ah.
Juvia: Yes, ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! I love it, keep on digging. Ahh!!

The boy kept pounding Juvia's vagina in the little space in the corner, the two of them kept moaning out. The boy was so into it and he fucked Juvia's vagina as hard as he could.

Juvia: Ahh! Ah!! Oh my God! Pound that pussy harder and faster. Ahh! Come on, don't stop. Keep digging my pussy. Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!
Boy: I love your pussy. It's so sweet. Ahhh!! Oh my God!!

They continued moaning as they drown in the ocean of sexual pleasure.

Ahh!! Ah!! Juvia moaned as her vagina fluid flowed out from her pussy as she have reached orgasm.

Juvia: Oh my God! I love that. I love. Lick that juice. Lick that juice.

The boy removed his dick and licked Juvia's cum and swallowed it.

Juvia: You are such a good boy. Now you can fuck my anus.
Boy: Oh yes, I can't wait.

Juvia bent down in the grassy ground in the doggy style.

The boy penetrated her anus from behind.

Boy: This is so cool.
Juvia: Oh yea, I can feel it inside my ass fuck me fuck.

The boy started fucking her anus very fast and hard.

Juvia: Ah, ah, ah, ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah! Oh my GOD, OH MY GOD! Don't stop, don't stop. Keep hitting my anus. Ahh! Ah!!
Boy: God knows I love your asshole. Ahh! Ah!! This feels so good. This feels so god. Ahh!! Ah!!

The boy kept hitting her ass so hard as they were the only one in that corner, and no one far could hear their moans.

Ahh!! Juvia screamed as she reached orgasm again.

Juvia: Cum in my asshole, cum in my asshole.
Boy: Oh yes, ahh!

The boy closed his eyes as he moaned out and released his semen inside Juvia's anus.

Boy: Ahh!! This is so sweet.
Juvia: Yes.

Juvia dipped her fingers inside her anus and licked the semen deposited there.

Juvia: Yummy.

Juvia cleaned her ass with the boy's handkerchief and threw it away. Juvia told him to follow her and meet Christina and Juvia.

Watch Out For The Next Episode As The Three Friends Meets

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #12
Episode Eight (8)

Incest

The three friends Christina, Esther and Juvia had fucked to their fill during the break session. Christina was fucked by a male teacher, Esther's pussy was eaten by a girl named Lisa while Juvia was fucked by a boy whose name I will reveal soon.

The three friends all made it back to the same spot they left at almost the same time.

Christina: Hi girls, I hope you two had some fun. Uhm, I can see that you made new friends.
Esther: Yes, she ate my pussy real good.
Juvia: And he fucked my fucking pussy and asshole.

They all introduced themselves, the boy's name was Mark.

Christina: That means we all had a good time.
Esther: Yes.
Juvia: Oops! Recess have been over twenty minutes ago.
Mark: Oops!
Christina: I guess it's time we get back to class.
Esther: Yes, we missed a lot of classes today especially you.
Christina: Who cares? I got nothing to worry about, after all I have textbooks at home.
Esther: Yea, we can catch up with our textbooks.

Christina and her two friends went back to their class, Lisa and Mark also went back to their various classes.

When Christina and her friends got to their class a male teacher was already in the class, he was out of words as he saw almost the whole of Christina's boobs since she deliberately forgot to close her last upper button.

As Christina walked into the class almost all eyes were on her boobs. The teacher could barely pay attention so he kept repeating almost the same thing everytime.

He was about to explode and run off to the bathroom to jerk off when the female teacher Christina fucked earlier that morning showed up, she informed him that there was an emergency meeting being held by the principal.

He rushed off to the meeting and hid at a corner to calm his dick down before entering the hall.

Christina: It's going to be boring now, why don't we all go home.
Esther: Yea, or maybe we can have the class for ourselves.
Juvia: That's a good idea.

Christina and her friends were almost about executing their plan of twerking naked when Teacher May walked in, she told them they could all go home.

Christina: Just great!
Juvia: Just when we were almost doing it.
Esther: I guess we have no choice.

School dismissed for that day and they all went home.

Christina had a hot bath, she was feeling very horny so she brought out a dildo and started fucking her pussy.

Christina: Ahhh, ah!

Just then her brother Paul walked into her room without knocking at the door.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #13
Episode Eight (8) Continuation

Christina was digging her vagina with a dildo when her brother Paul walked in without knocking.

He saw Christina as she was digging her vagina with the dildo. He made to leave but Christina told him to wait.

Christina: Wait.
Paul: (Facing the door) What?

Christina went over to lock the door.

Christina: Don't you want to have fun?
Paul: You know it isn't right.
Christina: Come on, we did it six months ago remember? And it's not like I'm going to get pregnant, if you are over cautious then you can decide not to release inside me.
Paul: Mum is around.....
Christina: Don't worry about anything, we are both going to enjoy it.

Christina dragged him to the bed and fell him on her body, she was naked and her huge boobs caught the eyes of Paul.

Christina: Feed yourself, and fuck my pussy hard.
Paul: I still remember how sweet your pussy was, I better be fast before mum notice my absence.

Paul began sucking Christina big boobs, he sucked them like a pro as Christina moaned.

Christina: Yes, that's it brother. Ah, ah, keep sucking my boobs. Ah, ah, ah. Ahh!!
Christina moaned as her boobs were being sucked, she screamed out as Paul pinched her tips.

Christina: Aww!!

She knelt down and unzipped Paul's jean, his huge hungry cock was facing her.

Christina: This is so huge.
Paul: Yea, suck the fucking dick.

Christina grabbed his dick and started sucking it, she started by tickling the penis head with her tongue. She then swallowed the penis head before sucking the rest of the dick.

Paul: Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah. Ah!! That's it Christie. Suck my dick that way ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Paul moaned as Christina sucked his dick very well.

Paul: Ahh, you are so good Christina.

He held her head and fucked her mouth till she coughed, he was almost about to cum so he removed his dick from Christina's mouth and pushed her to the bed.

He spread her legs wide and started licking and sucking her pussy.

Christina: Ah, ah, ah, ah! Ah!! Yea, suck that pussy. Ahh!! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Eat that fucking pussy. Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Keep eating my pussy.

Christina kept moaning as Paul ate her pussy.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah, ah!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina moaned as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid splashed on her brother's face. He licked them all.

Christina: That was so cool.
Paul: It's time for my cock.
Christina: Come on, bring it on.

Paul inserted his huge cock inside Christina's vagina.

Christina: Ah, I can feel it fuck that pussy.

Paul started fucking Christina's vagina.

Christina: Ahh!! Ah!! Come on bro, fuck me harder. Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ah!! Fuck me, fuck me. Don't stop. Don't stop, don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!

Christina moaned as Paul fucked her vagina very hard, her whole body shaked and boobs moved up and down.

Christina: Oh my God! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!
Paul: Your pussy is so sweet, ahh!!

Paul fucked her pussy harder as he was about to cum.

Ahh!! Paul moaned as he brought his dick out from Christina's vagina, she stood up immediated as he shaked his dick and poured his semen into her mouth.

Paul: Ahh!! That was so good.

Christina swallowed all the semen and licked the one on his dick.

Paul: You are so sweet sis.
Christina: I told you, you would enjoy it.

Watch Out For The Next Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #14
Episode Nine (9)

The Super Market Boy

Two weeks after school a new super market opened in the city, Christina and her friends Esther and Juvia decided to be among the first people to visit it.
The super market employed many staff because of the number of people that would flood there on the first day.

Early saturday morning around 6am the super market opened, it was just a ten minutes walk from Christina's home. They would have boarded a taxi to get there faster, but they preferred walking so they could show off their assets.

Christina just wore a skimpy dress that was just long enough to cover her ass and it exposed her boobs, she also wore a blue G String pant underneath.
Juvia and Esther wore clothes that exposed their boobs and skirts  that barely reached the middle of their thigh.

Juvia: As usual you always out dress us.
Christina: It's a new super market after all, it's going to need something hot.
Esther: Yes, everybody in the street is already looking at us.
Christina: Yea, many of them paid thousands to get my pussy. They didn't know I would give it to them free because I love dicks.
Esther: All your neighbours are fucking rich so they felt the need to appreciate a hottie.
Juvia: Yes, you are right. Here we are!

They were finally at the super market, they took their numbers and waited. They bought alcohol and drank as they waited.

Christina: I'm going to fuck someone today inside the supermarket.
Esther: Really? Every one is going to be everywhere.
Christina: There's always a space to fuck.
Juvia: Yes.

The three of them entered the supermarket when it was their turn.

They both went to the same section as a sales boy went with them.

The sales boy looked at Christina's ass as she walked, Esther and Juvia caught his eyes.

Esther: Do you want to fuck that ass?
Boy: Uhm....
Juvia: Come on, don't be shy.

Christina suddenly bent down and her ass showed.

The boy opened his mouth wide, as his already erect dick got more harder and was about to tear his trouser.

Boy: Ahh!! Oh my God!!

The boy noticed that Christina and her friends had been leading him to a lonely corner.

Christina: (Holds his dick in his trouser) So do you want to dig my asshole.

Boy: (Excited) Yes! Yes!

Juvia: We are going to check if anyone would be coming this way.
Esther: Yes, and if I get one I'm going to make him or her eat my pussy.

Christina pulled off the boy's trouser and his pussy hungry cock was facing her.
She grabbed his dick and started shaking it.
Boy: Ah!! Ah!! I love this, I love this. Ahh!