Skip to main content

Topic: Return Of Tom (The City School Season 2) (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 5921 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Return Of Tom (The City School Season 2)
Reply #15
Episode Nine (9)

The Unfaithful Wife

After their hot sex the night before Tom and Jane had one more round in the morning before she she left.

Tom was playing video games with his uncle when Faith called and asked him if he was at home, to which he responded positive.

Tom: That was Faith, I thought she would give me space now that she's married.
Thomas: Hmm, it seems she really love you.
Tom: Or my dick you mean.
Thomas: (Laughs) Maybe both, well I don't really know what to say. It's not like you are the one going after her.
Tom: Yea, well let her come. I will be waiting.
Thomas: Yes.

Tom and his uncle continued playing FIFA video game until they heard a knock on their door.

Thomas: Go and get the door. It must be her.
Tom: Okay, you should pause the game then before you claim victory.
Thomas: Don't worry about that, you know I don't cheat.

Tom walked up to the door and saw that it was Faith, he opened the door as she hugged her.

After a few moment of Faith's heart to heart embrace, Tom took her hands from him and held her by the waist as they went to the living room where Thomas was waiting for Tom to come and finish their games.

Thomas: Hello Faith.
Faith: Old man.
Thomas: What the? Are you calling me an old man? Just because you are married to someone younger than me doesn't make me old.
Faith: Who cares?
Thomas: I bet I fuck better than him.
Faith: You are too old to say this kind of stuff, leave it for the young ones.
Tom: I think you two should keep it down before this leads to a heated argument.
Faith: He will lose if there's an argument.
Thomas: Well, you can try me.
Tom: Wait, let it not get into that.
Faith: Tom let's go to your room.
Tom: Wait for a little while, I have to finish this game.
Faith: Alright then, I wil be waiting in your room.
Tom: Okay.

Tom and Thomas continued playing their match till it was over.

Thomas: I won you this time buddy.
Tom: You are lucky, I'm in a rush and you know that.
Thomas: Luck or not, I won.
Tom: Yes, you are right.

Tom left uncle Thomas and went over to his room, he met Faith with just her pant and bra.

Faith: Welcome Tom.

Faith dragged Tom and fell him on the bed.

Tom: Whatsup?
Faith: I want you to fuck me.
Tom: I thought we wouldn't be doing this since you are now married.
Faith: I don't care, after all I told Amanda to take care of him before I left.
Tom: What? You did that?
Faith: Yes, let's get serious baby.

Faith removed her bra and her huge boobs were all on Tom's face.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #16
Episode Nine (9) Continuation

Faith removed her bra as her huge boobs were on Tom's face, he immediately got an erection and started sucking her boobs.

Faith: Ahh!! Ah!! That's it Tom. Ah!! I love it, ah!! Ah!! Keep sucking it.

Tom was in the ocean of sexual pleasure immediately he saw her huge boobs on his face.

His hand made for Faith's pant as he sucked her boobs.

Faith: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh yea, you want my pussy? You are going to fuck to your fill.

Faith pulled off Tom's short and his pussy hungry dick was very strong and erect, standing on her face.

Faith: Oh my God! This is great. So huge.

Faith licked her tongue and started giving Tom a hand job.

Tom: Ah! Ah! That's so good, keep shaking it. Keep shaking it. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!

Faith started sucking his dick, she sucked it as if her life depended on it.

She sucked it so good and swallowed Tom dick whole, she fucked her mouth with his dick which was full of her saliva. Rhe licked all the saliva and climbed on Tom's body.

Faith: I'm going to fuck your dick.
Tom: O yea, bring it on.
Faith shifted her pant and inserted Tom's dick inside her vagina.

Faith: Oh my God. I love the feeling your huge cock gives when it's in my pussy.
Tom: Come on.

Faith moved up and down as Tom's dick thrusted inside her pussy.

Faith: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! I love this, ahh! Oh my God! Ah, ah, ah. Come on I love this. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God.

Faith moaned as Tom's dick pounded her pussy, it was so sweet that she started crying.

Faith: Ahh! Ah! Oh my God! I love this, I love this. Ahh! Ah!!
Tom: You are so cool Faith.
Faith: I love you Tom. Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh God! Ah, ah. Ah! I love you Tom. God! God! Oh God! I love this, ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Ah!!

Faith moaned out as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid dripped down.

Faith: Ahh!! I love it.

Tom grabbed her ass and started fucking her vagina deeper and faster.

Faith: Ahhh!! Ah! I love this, come on, fuck me, fuck. Don't stop, don't stop.
Tom: You are so good.
Faith: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!

Tom fucked her vagina as her whole body vibrated and her boobs kept going up and down.

Faith: Ahh! I love this Tom. Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ah!!
Tom: You are so good.

Ahh!! Ah!! Tom moaned out loud as he released his semen inside her pussy.

Tom: Oh God, that was awesome.

Faith licked all the cum on Tom's dick and dipped her fingers into her vagina to collect the semen there and lick.

Faith: This is so much fun.

Watch Out For The Next Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #17
Episode Ten (10)

Tom And Faith Continue Fucking

Tom and Faith had a round of sex and they both looked at each other in the eyes after Tom had release his semen into her pussy and she licked it all.

Faith: That was fun.
Tom: Yea, so what's up about your hubby?
Faith: That guy huh? He doesn't fuck well, he wouldn't even eat my pussy or try new positions except I force him. All he just wants is for me to suck his dick and then he fucks my vagina and heads to the bathroom after that.
Tom: That's really bad.
Faith: Yea, you are better than him Tom. You are the guy every girls desires. And your cock? It's so big that every girl will want it inside them.
Tom: Well your pussy is so sweet.
Faith: Why don't we go another round.
Tom: O yea.

The two of them started kissing each other and licking their tongues, Tom caressed her back as they kissed.

He raised one of her legs up and stayed at her behind and inserted his dick into her pussy.

Faith: Oh, oh yea. Fuck that pussy!
Tom: The pleasure is all mine.

Tom started fucking her pussy from behind as he raised her legs up and fired deep into her vagina as she moaned.

Faith: Ah, ah, ah, ah! Ah!! Ah!! Fuck that pussy, fuck that pussy! Ah, ah, ah! This is so good Tom. Ah!! Ah!! O my God! This is so sweet, ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God! Don't stop, don't stop. Keep fucking that pussy, ahh! Ah!! O God! Ah!!

Faith moaned out as Tom fucked her pussy, she was so happy she was having a good sex after the awful thing her hubby called sex.
Her body vibrated as Tom's dick thrusted inside her pussy, her boobs shaked as she moaned out in pleasure.

Faith: Ah! Ah, ah! O my God! O my God! Ah!! Ah!! Ah, ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh jees! This is so sweet. This is so sweet.

Tom removed his dick and spanked her ass, Faith bent in the doggy pussy and Tom started licking her ass.

Faith: Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!! Keep licking my ass, ahh! Ah!! Ah!! O my God! Keep licking my ass. Ah!! Ah!! This feels so good, this feels so good. Ah, ah! Ah!! My God!! Oh my God! Ah! Ah!

Faith kept moaning out as Tom continued licking her ass very well.

Faith: Ahh! O my God! Tom you are so cool, I love you, keep licking my ass. Ahh!!!!

Ahh!! Ah!! Faith moaned out as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluid splashed on the bed.

Faith: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!! Ah! You are so good Tom.
Tom: (Spanks her ass) You are such a bad girl.

Tom rubbed his fingers on her vagina and took some of the fluids and licked.

Faith: Aww!

After licking Faith's cum Tom inserted his fingers inside her vagina from behind and fingered it.

Faith: Ah! Ah! Ah!! Ah!!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my!! Ah!!! Ah!! Oh my God!

Tom stpopped and spanked her ass.

Faith: Ahh! That was so good.

Tom inserted his penis inside her tight anus.

Faith: Ahh! I can feel it inside, fuck me! Fuck that asshole.

Tom started fucking her asshole as she moaned.

Faith: Ah! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Ah! Yea, ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! You are killing my ass, ahhh!! Ah!! Ah!! Don't stop, don't stop! Keep fucking my asshole, fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ah!! Ah!!

She moaned out as Tom smiled as he fucked her anus.

Tom: You are so fucking good Faith, your ass is so hot. Ahh ah!!
Faith: Yea, keep fucking it. Don't stop. Keep hitting it harder. Ah!! Ah!!!

Tom kept pounding her ass as she moaned, he grabbed her hands leaving her with no support but her kneels.

Ah!! Ah!! Faith cried out as she moaned her vagina fluids dripped down to the bed as she had reached orgasm.

Faith: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! That was so sweet.

Tom closed his eyes and pounded her asshole more faster and harder as he was about to cum.

Faith: Ahh!!! I love it Tom! Ahh!! Ah!!

Ah!! Ah!! Ah!!!! Tom moaned as he released his semen inside her anus.

Tom: Ahh!! That was cool. Ahh!!

Tom brought out his dick and shaked some cum on her ass.

His semen started oozing out of Faith's anus and she inserted her fingers to take them and lick it.

Faith: Yummy.

She went over and licked the semen on his dick.

Faith: You are so good Tom.
Tom: (Grabs her boobs) You too.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #18
Episode Eleven (11)

Uncle Thomas' New Girl

After a week and two days since Tom came on holiday he had fucked many pussies and assholes of those he knew while he was in the city.  In five days time he would be heading back to school.

He had fucked Faith many times since her husband went on a business trip, sometimes it would be a threesome between him, Faith and Amanda.

Tom was watching movie in the living room in the afternoon when uncle Thomas came home with a nurse called Lisa.

Thomas: Tom this is my new girl, Lisa.
Tom: Wow, hello Lisa.
Lisa: Hi Tom.
Thomas: I will be back in a minute, I forgot to buy something.
Lisa: Okay dear.

Uncle Thomas entered his car and drove off.

Tom checked out Lisa as she sat on the sofa, she wore a tight skimpy dress which made her huge ass much visible. Tom had an erection after seeing it, and her boobs? It was as if it would tear the tight dress she wore.

Tom: (In his mind) Uncle Thomas really has an eye for good things.

The girl suddenly shifted to him on the sofa.

Lisa: Tom, I'm feeling very horny.
Tom: My uncle will be back real soon.
Lisa: (Brings out her huge boobs) I want to fuck you. I have heared many things about you, come on make me cum.
Tom: (Looking at her boobs) I could fuck you right now but my uncle will be back soon.
Lisa: We need to make it fast then, I will make a call that will keep your uncle busy for some time.

Lisa called Thomas and told him to get something for her in a place at the outskirt of the town.

Lisa: That's it. Please make me scream, make me moan and cry.

Tom carried her on his body and started sucking her boobs.

Lisa: Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! A!!! Ah!!!! Keep sucking my boobs ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Keep sucking it. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Come on tickle those tips. Ahh!! Ah!!

Lisa moaned as Tom sucked her boobs and tickled her tips with his tongue.

Lisa: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! O lord! This is good! Ah!! Ahh!! Ah!! Ha! Uh! Ah!! Yea, keep sucking those boobs. Ahh!! Lick my tips!

Ahhh!!! Lisa screamed as Tom pinched her tips.

Lisa: You are such a bad boy.

Tom carried her to his room and laid her on the bed, he raised her dress up and pulled down her pant.

Her fresh pussy was already wet as Tom dipped his fingers into her pussy.

Lisa: Ahh! Finger my fucking pussy. Finger it!

Tom started fingering her vagina and she started moaning.

Lisa: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Keep doing it, keep fingering my pussy. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my god! Ahh!! Keep fingering my pussy. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God. Keep fingering my vagina. Ahh!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #19
Episode Eleven (11) Continuation

Lisa continued moaning as Tom fingered her pussy.

Lisa: Ahh! Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Ah!!! Ah!!! Ah!!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!

Ahhhh!! She closed her eyes as she moaned and vagina fluid flowed from her pussy as she had reached orgasm.

Lisa: That was so good. I love it.

Tom spread her legs wide and licked her cum and then started eating her pussy.

Ahh!! She screamed as Tom ate her pussy.

Lisa: Oh my God! Oh my God! You are a God Tom! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Keep eating my pussy. Keep eating my pussy. Ahh!!

Lisa moaned and cried as Tom ate her pussy very well.

Lisa: Ahh! You are so good Tom. You are so good. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! I love this, I love this! Ahh!!

Her moans echoed around the room.

Lisa: Oh my God Tom, oh my God. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah! Ah!! God! God!! God!! Oh my God! Ahh!! It's rushing down, I can't take it anymore. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!? Ah!!

She moned out loud and cried at the same time as she reached orgasm and her vagina fluids flowed out and Tom licked it all.

Lisa: I love you Tom.

She climbed down and pulled off Tom's trouser and his erect, huge and hungry cock was facing her.

Lisa: (Smiles) O my God! This is so huge.

She grabbed his dick and started sucking it, she first tickled the penis head with her tongue before swallowing whole and started sucking it.

Tom: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! You are so good Lisa, suck that dick. Ah, yea, that's how to do it. Ah, ah, yea suck my dick. Ah!! You are such a good girl.

Tom was so excited as Lisa was giving him the best blowjob ever.

Tom: Ahh!! Ah!! You are suck a good girl. Ah!! Ah!! Suck my fucking dick. Ahh!! Ah!! You are such a good girl, ahhh!! Ah!!

She licked his balls as he moaned and then went back to sucking his huge dick.

Tom: You are such a good girl. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Tom held her head and fucked her mouth very hard until she coughed.

She brought his dick out of her mouth as it was covered with her saliva. She licked them all and fell on the bed with Tom.

Lisa: Fuck my pussy.
Tom: I intend to.

Watch Out For The Next Episode As Tom Fucks Lisa

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #20
Episode Twelve (12)

Cum In Lisa Pussy

Tom fingered and licked Lisa's pussy as she also sucked his huge cock which was filled with her saliva which she licked.

They both fell on the bed, and with tears in her eyes Lisa told Tom to fuck her pussy.

Tom spread her legs wide open as her fresh wet pussy which was dick hungry waited for him.

Tom inserted his huge cock into her tight pussy, and it fit just fine as his dick penetrated deep into her vagina.

Lisa: Ahh!! You are so good Tom, your dick is out of this world.

Tom started penetrating her pussy as she moaned.

Lisa: Ahh!!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! I love your fucking dick! Ahh!! This is so sweet! Ah! Ah!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Ahh!! Oh my God! You are good. Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah! Oh my God! Fuck fuck!

Lisa moaned and cried as Tom fucked her sweet vagina, Tom smiled as he fucked her pussy as she moaned.

Tom: Ahh! Your pussy swallowed my huge dick! You are the first baby. Ahh!! Ah!! I fucking love your pussy. Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!

Lisa: You got the most manly dick I have ever seen. Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ah!! Keep fucking me!! Ahh!!!  Ah!!  Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Tom!

Lisa moans echoed round the room as Tom fucked her vagina so hard, she cried as the pleasure was too sweet for her.

Lisa: Ah!! Ah!! It's rushing down!! Ahh!!

Lisa moaned as her vag
ina fluids dripped down her pussy as she had reached orgasm, and Tom continued digging deeper into her vagina as she cried.

Lisa: Ahh!! Daddy!! Ah! Tom!! Tom! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God.
Tom: Your pussy is so fucking sweet, ahh ah! Ahh!! Ah!!! I can't hold it anymore.

Ahh!!! Tom moaned as he released his semen deep into her pussy since her vagina swallowed his huge dick.
Lisa felt it as his semen entered her womb.

Tom: Ahh!! Ah!!! Ah!! Ah!! You are so good.
Lisa: I love you Tom, you really cum deep inside my pussy to my womb.

Tom brought his dick out and it was filled with her vagina fluid and semen.

Lisa: Your dick is so yummy! Ahh!!

Lisa grabbed his dick and licked everything and then sucked it till it got very hard.

Lisa: You are fun Tom. I love your dick. It's the best I have ever seen.
Tom: I must say, your pussy is the first one to swallow my dick that much.
Lisa: (Laughs) Then we understand each other.
Tom: Yes baby.
Lisa: Will you be coming to fuck me at my house?
Tom: Sure, if you give me the address.

Tom brought out a piece of paper and she wrote her address.

Lisa: If not for your uncle we would have continued.
Tom: Let's dress up and get to the living room.

They both entered the living room where they waited for Thomas.

Lisa raised her dress up and told Tom that they should have a quickie.

She bent down at the sofa as Tom penetrated her vagina from behind.

Lisa: Yea, fuck my pussy.

Tom fucked her very fast as the both of the moaned.

Lisa: Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck me! Hit my pussy harder! Ah!! Ah!!
Tom: Oh my God!! Your pussy is so sweet!! Ahh!!!

Tom fucked her very fast and released immediately uncle Thomas car entered the compound. Lisa hurriedly sucked the semen on his dick. And Tom cleaned the vagina and the sofa with his shirt, he ran and dropped the shirt in his room.

Uncle Thomas came in and they pretended as if nothing happened.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #21
Episode Thirteen (13)

Teacher Gold

After Tom had fucked the hell out of Lisa they both pretended as if nothing happened between them when uncle Thomas arrived.
In just few days to his departure Faith had travelled with her husband while Amanda had gone to a far away city where she got a job offer. Vanessa had left two days after the both of them met.

Tom lied down on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

Tom: I would soon be going home, I just need two more hot sex before leaving. With Amanda, Faith and the others out of town who should I call? What a drag!

Suddenly someone knocked at his door.

Tom: Who's there?
Thomas: It's me. A lady is looking for you.
Tom: I will be there. (In his mind) Who could this lady be? Well, I better go and check out.

Tom opened his door and saw Teacher Gold (a teacher he had fucked many times at school and at her home in the first season), she was now a little older.

Tom: Oh my God. It's you. Come in.
Gold: Thank you.

Tom took teacher Gold to his room and they both sat on the bed.

Tom: It has been ages.
Gold: Yes, I know you would be leaving soon so I decided not to dull myself.
Tom: You are married now right?
Gold: (Pushes Tom to the bed and climbed on him) Who cares? I just need your big dick shoved down deep into my pussy.
Tom: You are so cool!

They both started kissing and licking their tongues.
Tom rubbed his hands at her back as they both kissed, Gold's boobs were almost falling out of her cloth.
Tom pulled off her cloth and her boobs fell on his face.

Gold: Suck those babies.
Tom: Alright bae.

Tom grabbed her boobs and started sucking them.

Gold: Ahh! Ah!! Ah!! Yes! Suck my boobs! Suck those babies! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Oh my God!! Ah!! Ah!! Keep sucking! Ahh!! Oh God!! Oh God!! Ahh!!

Gold moaned as Tom sucked her boobs and tickled her tips with his tongue. He pinched her nipple and she moaned out loud.

Gold: Ahh!! You are such a bad boy! Ah!! Keep sucking my boobs ahh!!

Tom pushed her to lied on the bed and he kissed her from her neck down to her belly.

Gold: Ahh!! Tom! Ah!!

Tom pulled off her skirt and her wet yellow pant to reveal her wet pussy.

Tom: Oh yea, this is so wet.

Tom dipped his fingers into her vagina and she moaned.

Gold: Ahh!! Ah!! Yes finger that pussy. Finger it.

Tom started fingering her pussy real hard and she started moaning.

Gold: Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!! Keep fingering that pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh God! Keep fingering my pussy! Ahh!!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #22
Episode Thirteen (13) Continuation

Gold moaned as Tom fingered her pussy.

Gold: Ah! Ah!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ah!!!!
Tom: My dick can't wait for your pussy.

Tom fingered her vagina much faster and she moaned out loud.

Gold: Ahhh!! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm about to cum! Ah!! Keep fingering that pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! This is so sweet! Ahh!!

Gold closed her eyes as she moaned while Tom fingered her vagina as she was about to cum.

Ahhh!! Gold moaned out as her vagina fluids flowed out from her pussy.

Gold: Ah! Oh my God! I love that.

Tom who was very pussy hungry pulled off his short and penetrated Gold's vagina.

Gold: Oh my Gold your dick is so huge, Jane was fucking right.

Just as Tom was about to start fucking her, her phone rang. She checked it and it was her husband, as she answered the call Tom immediately started fucking her vagina and she moaned while her husband was on the line.

Gold: Ahh!! Ah!!
Husband: Honey are you feeling fine?
Gold: Ahh!! Oh my God!! Oh my God! I'm fine, a chiropractor is with me at the gym. Ahhh!! God! This too much!
Husband: Tell the chiropractor to take it easy on you.
Gold: Ah! Ah, eh! Eh! Ok darling! Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!!
Husband: I will call you back later baby. Bye.
Gold: Bye! Ah, ah! Ah! Ah fuck me! Fuck me.

The call ended as Tom kept fucking her pussy.

Gold: Oh my God!! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh!! Ah!! Fuck!! Fuck! Fuck my pussy! Don't stop! Ahh!!

Gold kept moaning as Tom fucked her pussy so fast and her entire body vibrated as her boobs shaked.

Gold: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh God!! Ah!!

Tom dragged her down and she grabbed his dick.

Gold: This is so huge!! Ah!!!

Gold grabbed it and started sucking it. She tickled the dick head before sucking it whole.

Tom: Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!! Ah!! Suck that dick baby! Suck it that way! Ahh!! Ah!!!

Gold kept sucking Tom's huge dick very fast as  he moaned out loud.

Tom: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! Ahh!! Ah!! God!

Tom held her head and fucked her mouth till she coughed many times.

He was almost about to cum when he brought his dick out, it was covered with her saliva which she licked.

Tom pushed her back to the bed and penetrated her vagina as she wrapped her legs round his back.

Tom fucked her pussy so hard as she began to moan.

Gold: Ahh!! Ah!! Cum in my pussy! Cum in my pussy! Ahh!! Ah!! Ah!!
Tom: Your pussy is so sweet! Ahh!! Ah!!

Tom fucked her even much harder as he was about to cum, he fucked her very deep.

Gold: Ahh!! Ah!! Oh my God!! This is too intense! I can't hold it anymore! Ahh!

Ahh!! Gold moaned as she reached orgasm and her pussy fluid dripped down to the bed as Tom fucked her.

Gold: Ahh!! That was great!!

Ahh!!! Ah!! Tom moaned as he released his semen deep into her vagina.

Tom: Ahh!! Oh my God!! That was so great!!
Gold: Yes baby, I really love it.

The both of the hugged each other on the bed till they slept off shortly after.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #23
Episode Fourteen (14)

The End Of Tom's Adventure

In about 12hours Tom would be leaving to go back to college, Faith, Amanda and many others had gone out of town.
Tom have gone to Lisa's house the previous day to give her a hot pussy pounding.

Thomas: Young man everything is ready right?
Tom: Yea. I can't just wait for tomorrow.
Thomas: Well, you have had enough fun already.
Tom: Yes, my babies are waiting for me already.
Thomas: I will be out tonight, I just booked one asian hottie.
Tom: Huh? What about Lisa?
Thomas: Nothing really, you know asian girls are sweet to fuck. The way they moan when you fuck their pussy and anus is great.
Tom: Well, you are right. I have fucked two at college, they were so cool.
Thomas: So I guess that you will be leaving tomorrow without a fuck.
Tom: Yes, I need to rest today in order to wake up earlier tomorrow.
Thomas: Alright mahn, I will see you early in the morning.
Tom: Okay.

Uncle Thomas left as Tom went over to the living room to watch movies.

Lisa wouldn't be coming that night because they had a hot sex from the previous night till that morning, and Lisa was so weak (you can request a special episode of the sex scene if you want).

Tom lied on the sofa as he remember his adventure in the city.
When he had  first arrived at the city the first person he fucked was uncle Thomas ex girlfriend (Faith) who was now married.
He also remembered the first time he had sex in the school inside the school toilet with Faith.
How Amanda dragged him after that and they had a threesome together with Faith.

Tom: Those wonderful memories huh. Everything has it season that I know. The present becomes the past after a second has passed.

He had never dreamt of fucking a school teacher but opportunity presented itself during the school games, he had intentionally joined the wrestling group because he knew that he would hold boobs and asses.
It was then that opportunity presented itself as he had sex for the first time with teacher Gold at the restroom. It wasn't only her though, it was a foursome between him, Gold, Rita and Florence.

He also remembered the feelings he got when disvirgining Vanessa and also Jane. They were the first two girls he had disvirgined when he arrived at the city.

Vanessa and Jane had grown into beauties, he described Vanessa as an angel.

He was in his thoughts when he suddenly fell asleep.

The moments he had spent since he arrived at the city were very precious to him, all the wonder sex he had with both young and mature women. How they moaned when he fires deep into their vagina and anus were like music in his ears.

He woke up 4am the next morning and got prepared for departure, uncle Thomas had returned around 3am.

Many farewell messages flooded Tom's phone, Lisa also sent hers and thanked him for the most amazing sex ever.

Tom: Everything turns out to be good after all.

When it was 05am uncle Thomas drove Tom to the airport in the city as his flight was 06:30am.

Uncle Thomas drove him there and he alighted.

Thomas: I have a feeling that you wouldn't be coming back for a very long time.
Tom: Yes. But when I do, I will be sure to visit you.
Thomas: Okay, farewell my son.
Tom: Thanks uncle.

Uncle Thomas drove off as Tom stepped into the airport with no idea of when he would come back to the city.
Tom smiled as he remembered his wonderful moments in the city.

Tom: The present becomes the past after a second has passed.

THE END!!!

And this is the end of the story!!

Please drop your reviews.