Skip to main content

Topic: My Top Five Fairy Tail Anime Wizards (Read 152 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
My Top Five Fairy Tail Anime Wizards
It has been a while since I posted in the anime board. Today I'm going to drop my top five wizards from Fairy Tail anime.

1. Laxus Dreyar

Laxus Dreyar is the grandson of Makarov Dreyar the Guild master of Fairy Tail and also the greatgrandson of one of the founding father of Fairy Guild.
He's a lightning dragon slayer and his magic is lightning.
I seriously like the dude's personality, he's strong and tough. He can't be any way intimidated. He's an S Class wizard but he defeated the 5th wizard sage in a tournament. His is the leader of Team Thunder Legion in the Fairy Tail Guild.

2. Mystogan.

Mystogan is one of the S Class wizard in the Fairy Tail Guild.
He's from Edolas (a parallel world like earth).  He looks exactly like Jellal Fernandez because he is Jellal Edolas version.
He's the prince of Edolas and later became the King during the Edolas saga.
He's very quiet and don't talk much, he's also a powerful wizard.

3. Mavis Vermilion.

Mavis Vermilion is the mother of Fairy Tail Guild. She suggested the guild to Makarov father's and two other founding fathers of fairy tail.
She gave the guild its name and she was the first master of Fairy Tail Guild.
She's a very powerful wizard, beautiful, a brilliant tactician and very kind hearted.
She can't grow older because of a spell she used when she was young.

4. Makarov Dreyar.

Makarov Dreyar is the current master of the Fairy Tail Guild. He's the son of Yuri Dreyar (one of the founding fathers of the Fairy Tail Guild) and also the grandfather of Laxus Dreyar.
He's a very strong wizard with powerful magic especially the Fairy Law. He sees Fairy Tail guild as his family and call all the members his children. He retaliates anytime a member of the guild is attacked. He's fun too.

5. Ichiya Vandalay.

Meeeeen!
Ichiya is the strongest wizard of the Blue Pegasus guild. He uses perfume magic and can grow taller when he wants to fight.
He talks about being pretty and likes sniffing people's perfume.
He's a very funny character and I'm always happy when a particular episode is about him.
His favourite words are Oh man! Or oh men!

I drop my pen here.
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.