Skip to main content

Topic: My Top Five Soul Reapers In Bleach Anime (Read 126 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
My Top Five Soul Reapers In Bleach Anime
Today I'm going to list my top 5 soul reapers in Bleach anime.

1. Rukia Kuchiki.

Gentle and calm, fun and loving.

Rukia Kuchiki is my most loved soul reaper in Bleach anime.
She respectful and always ready to defend her friends and the world of the living from outside threat.
She's really fun. I'm even thinking about watching the anime again because of her.

2. Ichigo Kurosaki.

Ichigo Kurosaki is the main protagonist in the anime.
He's strong and never gives up when protecting the living world or his friends.

Byakuya Kuchiki (Rukia's brother) describes Ichigo as disrepectful because Ichigo calls him by his first name instead of the second as that was the tradition in the soul society.
He always gets into trouble with Rukia because of his comments about her drawings.

3. Kenpachi Zaraki.

I love Kenpachi like madt. I love his attitude and his personality.
Kenpachi always wants to pick a fight with anyone he thinks is strong so that he will test his own strength.
He's called a beast as he always destroys everything around him when fighting.
He is the captain of squad 11 (the squad that loves fighting most) and his lieutenant is a young girl named Yachiru.
His best friend is Yachiru, a young girl. They both go almost everywhere together, they are best buddies.

4. Genryūsai  Yamamoto.

Genryusai Yamamoto is the head captain of all the 13 squad and also the captain of squad 1.
He's the strongest soul reaper and because of that he has been captain for a thousand year.
Old man Yamo is very strict and stick to the rules.

5. Byakuya Kuchiki.

Byakuya Kuchiki (Rukia's brother) is the 28th head of the noble Kuchiki clan and also captain of squad 6.
He's very powerful and skillful when it comes to fighting.
He can be said to be arrogant because he would do anything to uphold his pride.
He's also strict when it comes to obeying laws. He loves his sister Rukia so much.

I drop my pen!
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.