Skip to main content

Topic: The Lost Island (Prefix: Horror Story:  Read 1509 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: The Lost Island
Reply #30
Episode Twelve (12) Continuation

Newman and the others finally made it down to the facility.

Newman: Here we are, now we have to go in smoothly and quietly so that we wouldn't be noticed.
Crewman: Yes. I hope the others are hanging out there, we will go for them as soon as we are done.
Newman: Sure. We wouldn't leave them behind.

The seven of them walked quietly into the facility as they seek to find a way to get off the island.

** In The Mysterious Scientists Office **

Mysterious Man: They made it inside the facility, that's commendable. So let the fun begin!!
Mysterious Woman: Alright, I shall send the first wave of zombies, if they survive it I will send the second wave.
Mysterious Man: Alright, get to it already.

The mysterious woman went over to release the first wave zombies.

Newman and the others were still sneaking around the facility.
Newman: So far we haven't been attacked.
Teacher: That's goodnews.
Newman: Yes  or maybe bad.
Teacher: What do you mean by maybe bad?
Newman: There may be a trap and they are making us think we are safe.
Crewman: Yea, you are right.

As they kept moving they suddenly heard footsteps behind them.

Teacher: Footsteps?
Newman: Run!

They all ran as six zombies chased after them, the zombies caught one of the students as he screamed out.

Student: Ahh!! Help me!

Newman: Damn it!

The other zombies went after the others who quicky closed the door behind them.

Mysterious Man: What? They made it close to the office?
Mysterious Woman: Damn it! They used the shortcut without knowing. We have to get our guns ready.
Mysterious Man: Yes.

Newman: I recognise this place! Their office is just next door.
Teacher: Great!
Crewman: Let's charge in.
John: Yes!!

The remaining six of them charged into the scientists offices as they laid in wait for them with their guns.

Meanwhile back at the other room the zombies tried to break into the room but the walls were reinforced, the students and crewmen there trembled in fear.

Newman and the others charged into the office and the two scientists pointed guns at them.

Mysterious Woman: If you move, I will blow your heads off.

They all raised their hands up in the air and freezed.

Michelle: Mum? Is that you?
Mysterious Woman: What?

Watch Out For The Next Episode
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #31
Episode Thirteen (13)

Truth (Out Of The Island)

Michelle had recognised the mysterious woman as her mother Amanda.

Amanda: What?
Michelle: (Sobbing) Is that really you mummy?
Amanda: Who are you talking about?
Michelle: It's me Michelle.

Tears dropped down from the mysterious woman's eyes.

Amanda: I thought you were dead.

Michelle went over and hugged her.

The mysterious man was her father, Frank and she recognised him.

Michelle: Dad!!
Frank: So that's really you.

Newman and the crewman quickly took their guns and pointed it at them.

Michelle: Please drop the guns.
Newman: No way! They are evil!
Crewman: Didn't you see what they did to your classmates and my crew members? They murdered them!

Michelle: Is that true mummy and daddy?
Frank: I'm sorry baby.

Michell stepped away from them.

Michelle: How did you two get to be this wicked?
Frank: It's a long story darling.
Newman: Alright, so what's the story? We are all waiting to hear it.
Crewman: Yes, spit it out.

Amanda: We so much loved you Michelle. Thirteen years ago after the fire incident in your school, we were told everyone made it alive except you. A burnt body was given to us by the government as your body, we ran many tests and it all matched with your data.
I and your father mourned for days, then on a rainy afternoon we received a letter the government telling us it's possible to bring you back to life. One thing led to the government building this underground facility. Since then we have been conducting experiments on immortality and bringing the dead back to life. The zombies are our failed test subjects.
Michelle: I was also told by the same government that you people were dead. But why did you abandon your own humanity? You have killed so many people including my classmates.
Frank: We are sorry darling.
Michelle: Don?t call me darling. Just tell us a way of getting out of here.

Frank brought out a short manual.

Frank: Take this, I believe we damaged your ship. You will find a store with many boats at the eastern part of the island.

Newman: So you have been fooled by the government huh? But that didn't mean you had to sacrifice your humanity.
Frank: We can't atone for the bad we have done, I shall now deactivate the zombies (Presses a button). All done.

Michelle: (Sobbing) You two are not the parents that I knew. They would never kill anyone.
Amanda: (Sobbing) We are sorry Michelle.

Suddenly a warning sounded.

Frank: Michelle! You and your friends have to get out of here immediately, it's going to be destroyed.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #32
Episode Thirteen (13) Continuation

Newman: What do you mean by it's going to be destroyed.
Frank: It seems the government had notice that people have infiltrated the facility.
Newman: Come on, let's go!
Michelle: What about you two?
Amanda: We are staying here to atone for all our sins. I'm so glad we got to see you again Michelle.
Frank: Yes, you are going to grow up into a strong woman, that I know.
Michelle: (Crying) Mummy! Daddy!
Newman: (Drags Michelle along) Let's go.

They all ran back and started climbing up hurriedly.

Amanda: (Crying) So our little baby was alive all this time.
Frank: Damn the government!! They tricked us. Damn them. I just hope Michelle finds it in her heart to forgive us.

Newman and the others made it to the room in a hurry and told those in to prepare for a race.

Crewmember 1: What about the zombies outside?
Crewman: They have be taken care of.

They opened the door and ran as fast as they could as the missile approached the underground facility.

Frank and Amanda hugged themselves.

Frank: This is the end.
Amanda: Yes, I'm ha........

Boom!!! The missile hit the underground facility and it went into flames.

Michelle cried as they ran, Newman had told them not to mention the parents and government stuff to anyone else.

It was now dawn and they found the store with many boats but the Crew took just the tools they needed to repair the ship engine.

They fixed everything as they headed home with the help of what was written in the manual.

Out of thirty students only eleven are coming back alive, and three out of the five crew members are coming back alive.

Mysterious Man: It seems some people made it alive.
Mysterious Man 1: Don't harm them, we will meet them at the ship centre. We are going to tell them not to mention anything about the government.
Mysterious Man: That's much better, it would be a waste killing them.

After two days at sea they finally arrived at the ship centre, call have already been made and all the parents gathered expecting the arrival of their children.

The finally arrived and met their family members, those whose children didn't make it cried out loud as they could and so did the families of the two crewmen who didn't make it.

Suddenly some government official came and took the seven who made it into the underground facility.

They were made to swear an oath not to mention the government part to anybody, they all did and were released.

Those who made it alive went back to their families.

John's Dad: I'm so happy to see you son.
John: Me too Dad!

Newman returned to his family who were shocked and excited to see him after ten years.

The government later sent a team to clean up the island and the entire scheme was covered up.

As Michelle cried deep in her heart she swore that she would expose the government some day.

THE END

Please review this story.

• Mekusman
  • [*]
Reply #33
9ice 1 bro keep it up more stories

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #34
9ice 1 bro keep it up more stories

Two stories will be coming next week.

• Mekusman
  • [*]
Reply #35
Pls our admin pls i beg of una try nd hv concience abeg d stories must nt be 18+ be4 d story wil be sweet, pls if u wnt 2 add it in ur story u can do nt postin it as a full story nd @ d end u wil wnt sm1 to do review 4 u no naw it doesnt wrk lik dat abeg, lets try nd comport ourself pls, Thanks nd God bles as u do so. Amen

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #36
Pls our admin pls i beg of una try nd hv concience abeg d stories must nt be 18  be4 d story wil be sweet, pls if u wnt 2 add it in ur story u can do nt postin it as a full story nd @ d end u wil wnt sm1 to do review 4 u no naw it doesnt wrk lik dat abeg, lets try nd comport ourself pls, Thanks nd God bles as u do so. Amen

Not all stories are 18  . The ones I will start writing next week are non adult.
I'm sorry for not updating last night, I was solving an fb prob.