Skip to main content

Topic: Zik: The Boy With The Dragon Crest (Prefix: Magic  Read 4680 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: Zik: The Boy With The Dragon Crest
Reply #30
Episode Thirteen (13)

The Beginning Of The End

As the dark sky spread across kingdoms, there were sighting of strange and ancient animals and beasts on the sky which were lost with time.

Captain and the others had made it back with Zik to the forest of Wand, and they would be at the kingdom in no time.

King Kobo called a meeting in which the seven members of the kingdom's Casters council were present except one.

Kobo: Welcome everyone, I'm afraid that my daughter can't be with us at this moment.

Diana: Sir, please cover yourself.

King Kobo jumped on top of the table naked and everyone was shocked that he would be doing this, at a very bad time.

Melford: My lord, you should cover yourself.
Gaius: This is a serious issue!
Kobo: I know, that's why I'm naked!
Diana: I can't face up!
Serena: Please listen to them, cover yourself.

Kobo: What do you say Prospero?
Prospero: I'm with the ladies. Please cover yourself my lord.
Kobo: Okay, that I shall do.

King Kobo wore his robe and went back to his chair.

Diana: So my king, how do we deal with this threat?
Kobo: We just have to do what the enemy did.
Serena: I see, you want his blood to save Spell instead of destroying it.
Kobo: Yes, and it must be done quickly.

Prospero: So where's is the boy my lord?
Kobo: He will soon be back at the kingdom! Let the preparation begin! The great war is nigh!

Eden and Christina were shocked as they saw the strange and ancient beasts and animals flying in the sky.

Eden: What's the meaning of this? Where's Lucy?

Christina: This doesn't look good. I better go back to the palace.

Captain and the others made it back to the kingdom of Wand and Zik was still breathing.

Lucy: We have to take him to the palace!
Mary: Someone needs to inform his family.
Jumbo: I will do that!

Jumbo jumped off at Zik's house to inform his family as as the others went ahead. And just then they heard an alarm signifying that all casters should gather at the palace.

Captain: I guess this must be very serious.
Lucy:  Yea, it is. More than you think.

Sonia and the seven elders had gotten to the forest of Drink, as their plan was to get to the kingdom of Harbour through there.

Sonia: Are you sure that Harbour can be trusted?
Harmony: Of course, my kingdom can be trusted. There are also Melody casters waiting there.
Sonia: Okay, let's go then.

Ferdinand: At last! We finally did it! This is so amazing. We can finally rule Spell and dispose of everyone who oppose us.
Sebastine: Let's get going, we have time to spare.
August: Yes, we can't risk anything happening to us now.

As the seven elders and Sonia were discussing, Zobo was hiding in between trees as he listened to their conversation.

Zobo: (In his mind) They must be the so called seven elders, maybe I can take them down. No, I can't take on the seven of them. I just have to hope they didn't notice my presence.

Sonia and the seven elders left and Zobo came out of hiding as he continued his mysterious journey.

Zobo: I need to be fast!

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode
  • Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:54:37 PM by Clinton
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #31
Episode Thirteen (13) Continuation

Zik was immediately taken to a room in the palace where miss Diana was working on him to restore the blood he had lose.

Lucy: What are we going to do after he has been healed?
Diana: We are all going to drink his blood.
Lucy: What? You must be joking right?
Mary: So you are only helping him in order to take back?
Diana: You better go to the orientation hall. The king have something to tell all of you.

King Kobo stood at the podium in front of hundred of casters, and Melford with Gaius were there to make sure he didn't pull off his clothes.

King Kobo: Welcome my wonderful casters! I have something to share with you people, it is about a prophecy which have already come to pass. Now listen to me.......

In the year 400 in the world of Spell, a great war broke out between beasts and animals. But a certain dragon was able to end the war with the help of a magic caster and the lineage of the caster is in the kingdom of Wand.
The blessed water is a pathway to the world in which the dangerous beasts and animals were sealed into. And the only way to release the beasts was if the blood of a choosen member of the lineage touches the blessed water, and the dragon waited for years till he found Zik!

Eden: My lord, are you saying.....
Kobo: Yes, the dragon met Zik for a reason we don't know.

Christina: Damn it! So we are in this mess because the boy was careless.

Kobo: No, he was captured by some people known as the seven elders. When they take a mixture of the blood and the blessed water, they can control those beasts. And then they will want to rule Spell leading it into chaos.

Alonso who was a first class caster of the Wand kingdom stood up.

Alonso: Do we have any defense against this?
Kobo: Yes, we all have to drink the mixture of Zik's blood and the water. The water was shared among kingdoms, we are going to use ours.

Christina: Where is he? We can't wait forever! The matter is serious!
Lucy: You need to be calm sister!

Christina wanted to slap Lucy but Mary held her hand.

Mary: You need to be calm.
Christina: Leave me alone commoner!

Christina pushed Mary away and Lucy made to catch her but she kicked the both of them down.

Kobo: Please behave my dear Christina!

Christina looked at her sister Lucy and she felt remorseful, so she carried her and Mary up.

Christina: I'm so sorry sis. I'm just scared!

Christina hugged Lucy as she was trembling.

Lucy: Don't worry sis, I will be there for you!
Christina: Promise?
Lucy: (Smiles) Yea, I promise.

Captain: (In his mind) I never knew they were the two princesses. Hehehe, just my luck! I'm a friend with one of them!

Kobo: All right! The Casters to drink the mixture shall be chosen very soon, you are all dismissed for now.

Maria and her mother visited Zik as he was still recovering.

Maria: Please, be okay Zik!
Diana: Don't worry, he will be just fine.

Zobo finally got to his location and he was relieved.

Zobo: Yes! I made it!

An uncertain fate awaits the world of Spell as the beasts of the past have finally awakened, and would Zik be ready for the task ahead?

Watch Out For The Next Episode!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #32
Good day fans,

Due to academic reasons, I will be posting two stories per day instead of four.
This may increase or reduce in the future, but only time will tell.

Thanks for your understanding.

© CEO EnCafe Forums!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #33
Episode Fourteen (14)

War Is Nigh! X Zik's Decision!!

Mary, Lucy, Christina, Maria, Eden and Zik's mother with Captain's gang were all in the room where Zik was recovering under miss Diana's care.

Maria: I hope brother will be all right.
Mother: Yea, you don't have to worry darling. Remember, he promised to play with you.

Captain: I should have been more faster! I never believed that Sonia could do something like this, she was always happy around Zik.
Lucy: Yes, she was. But if you look deep into her eyes you will see hatred and sadness.
Maria: I know Sonia will come back to apologise.

** At The Kingdom Of Harbour **

Three casters in the kingdom of Harbour were at the sea shore, and they were looking at the dark sky which had started to clear out.

Jesicca: I wonder where the animals and beasts are.
John: Hmm, who knows? But if you ask me, it's going to be the kingdom of Melody.
Richard: According to the prophecy, the kingdom of Melody will be destroyed after the ritual right?
Jesicca: Yes, and all ancient beasts and animals will gather there. Hmm, I wonder if we can trust the kingdom of Melody.

Richard: Huh? Are you giving it a second thought?
Jesicca: Sometime like that. I mean, what's the gain in ruling the whole world? There are many things to explore, Spell is just 800years and the population have just occupied less than 10 percernt of the land.

John: It's just like you Jesicca, everything will make sense to you once you think over it. We can explore the world after conquering it.

Jesicca: At the expense of others happiness?
Richard: Shut it up Jesicca! There's no turning back now, the war will soon begin.

Jesicca: I can turn back anytime I want to, I serve humanity before the kingdom.
Richard: I don't want to hear such trash from you again.
John: Relax Rich! She's just thinking out loud.
Jesicca: No, I'm just saying the truth.

** At The Kingdom Of Desert **

Four magic casters from Desert were enroute to the kingdom of Wand from the kingdom of Desert.

Rose: I hope Wand will keep their own end of the promise.
Prince: Relax babe, Wand is the only kingdom we can trust at this time.
Sarah: Yea, and they are the only hope we have in surviving through this.
Rose: I guess so, I will protect Spell with everything I got.
Prince: That's the spirit girl!

The kingdom of Melody was totally destroyed as it was burnt and broken down by the dangerous animal spirits and beasts from ancient time.

Some of the citizens had ran away into the forest, but still many were killed there by the same beasts that were still lurking around.

To others this was the beginning of the end, but to the people of Melody it was indeed the end as everything they ever cared for were being taken away from them.

Children cried! Mothers screamed! And fathers pannicked! This is the end for them!

Meanwhile, Sonia and the seven elders were flying over the sea on a giant bird as they were enroute to the kingdom of Harbour which was a very large island in the middle of the sea.

Sonia had flashbacks with Zik and the others as tears dripped down from her eyes but she wiped it away immediately.

Ferdinand: Is something wrong my dear Sonia?
Sonia: No, it's nothing.
Ferdinand: Good, we shall arrive at the kingdom of Harbour in the morning.

Sonia: (In her mind) Damn it! Why am I having all these flashbacks!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #34
Testing

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #35
Testing

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #36
Episode Fourteen (14)

War Is Nigh! X Zik's Decision!!

Mary, Lucy, Christina, Maria, Eden and Zik's mother with Captain's gang were all in the room where Zik was recovering under miss Diana's care.

Maria: I hope brother will be all right.
Mother: Yea, you don't have to worry darling. Remember, he promised to play with you.

Captain: I should have been more faster! I never believed that Sonia could do something like this, she was always happy around Zik.
Lucy: Yes, she was. But if you look deep into her eyes you will see hatred and sadness.
Maria: I know Sonia will come back to apologise.

** At The Kingdom Of Harbour **

Three casters in the kingdom of Harbour were at the sea shore, and they were looking at the dark sky which had started to clear out.

Jesicca: I wonder where the animals and beasts are.
John: Hmm, who knows? But if you ask me, it's going to be the kingdom of Melody.
Richard: According to the prophecy, the kingdom of Melody will be destroyed after the ritual right?
Jesicca: Yes, and all ancient beasts and animals will gather there. Hmm, I wonder if we can trust the kingdom of Melody.

Richard: Huh? Are you giving it a second thought?
Jesicca: Sometime like that. I mean, what's the gain in ruling the whole world? There are many things to explore, Spell is just 800years and the population have just occupied less than 10 percernt of the land.

John: It's just like you Jesicca, everything will make sense to you once you think over it. We can explore the world after conquering it.

Jesicca: At the expense of others happiness?
Richard: Shut it up Jesicca! There's no turning back now, the war will soon begin.

Jesicca: I can turn back anytime I want to, I serve humanity before the kingdom.
Richard: I don't want to hear such trash from you again.
John: Relax Rich! She's just thinking out loud.
Jesicca: No, I'm just saying the truth.

** At The Kingdom Of Desert **

Four magic casters from Desert were enroute to the kingdom of Wand from the kingdom of Desert.

Rose: I hope Wand will keep their own end of the promise.
Prince: Relax babe, Wand is the only kingdom we can trust at this time.
Sarah: Yea, and they are the only hope we have in surviving through this.
Rose: I guess so, I will protect Spell with everything I got.
Prince: That's the spirit girl!

The kingdom of Melody was totally destroyed as it was burnt and broken down by the dangerous animal spirits and beasts from ancient time.

Some of the citizens had ran away into the forest, but still many were killed there by the same beasts that were still lurking around.

To others this was the beginning of the end, but to the people of Melody it was indeed the end as everything they ever cared for were being taken away from them.

Children cried! Mothers screamed! And fathers pannicked! This is the end for them!

Meanwhile, Sonia and the seven elders were flying over the sea on a giant bird as they were enroute to the kingdom of Harbour which was a very large island in the middle of the sea.

Sonia had flashbacks with Zik and the others as tears dripped down from her eyes but she wiped it away immediately.

Ferdinand: Is something wrong my dear Sonia?
Sonia: No, it's nothing.
Ferdinand: Good, we shall arrive at the kingdom of Harbour in the morning.

Sonia: (In her mind) Damn it! Why am I having all these flashbacks!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #37
test

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #38
Episode Fourteen (14) Continuation

Zik finally woke up at midnight and opened his eyes, he turned over and saw his family and friends sleeping in the same room.

Maria, Mary and his mother rested their heads on the bed he was.
Zik touched Maria's head and carressed her hairs as tears dripped down from his eyes.

Zik: (In his mind) All of them! They are all looking after me, I'm so glad. I just wish maybe Sonia will come back, why would she change just like that?

Zik closed his eyes as he went back to sleep.

Meanwhile, Zobo had reached where he wanted to and some people were with him as they all gathered around a fire.

Zobo: That is the plan, I'm sure the king of Wand will agree with me.
Bro: Yes bro, but what of our king?
Zobo: He's always indoor with different women each day, I don't think he gives a fvck about what's happening. He will likely surrender than fight.
Mark: So what's the next deal?
Zobo: We are going to make a selection, not everyone can withstand the effect of the mixture.
Bro: I see, we are going to do this.

Maria woke up at dawn and saw that Zik was not on the bed, she was suprised as she looked around but the others were still sleeping.

Maria: Huh? Where's Zik? I know where he would be. He must be looking up at the sky and stretching himself.

Maria ran to an open yard in the compound and as she predicted, Zik was stretching himself.

Maria: Zik!!

Zik turned back and smiled as he saw a happy Maria rush at him, she immediately jumped on him as they both fell with her on top his body.

Zik: Ahh! That hurts Maria.
Maria: Zik!! I'm so glad that you are okay.
Zik: Me too.

Tears started dripping down from Maria's eyes as she was sobbing and was about to cry, but Zik wiped her tears away.

Zik: Don't cry Maria, I'm okay now.
Maria: Please don't make be scared next time.
Zik: Sure, I won't.

Maria kissed him as they both smiled and laughed.

Maria: So what are we going to play today?
Zik: Whatever you want.
Maria: Great! I just have an amazing idea.

Suddenly, his mother, Mary, Lucy, Captain, Jumbo and Fred came outside and his mother rushed at him as she smiled with tears dripping down from her eyes.

Mother: Oh Zik! I'm so sorry for what happened to you.
Zik: Huh? You don't have to worry mum. It's not your fault.

Mary: I'm glad to see that you are awake, your family is quite lively.

Zik: Yea. It's good to see you too Mary, Lucy, Captain....

And just then miss Diana came out to the open yard and everyone turned over to her.

Diana: Good morning Zik, the king wants to speak with you.

Zik: Huh? Me? The king?

As Sonia and the seven elders were still on top the giant bird, the island kingdom of Harbour was in sight and she smiled.

Ferdinand: We are finally there my lady.
Sonia: Finally, my feet gets to touch the ground.

The magic casters from the kingdom of Desert saw the kingdom of Wand in sight and they smiled.

Rose: We are almost there.
Prince: Yes, this is going to be great.

Zobo and his men saw the kingdom of Desert magic casters fly above them as they were on foot.

Zobo: That's the Desert kingdom, an ally of the Wand.

Zik was told everything by king Kobo in the presence of his family and friends, and he was left with the decision to make.

King Kobo: So Zik, what do you say?
Zik: I'm going to save Spell and find out who Sonia really is!

Everyone smiled as he made his decision, and the king was about to get naked but he was stopped by Gaius and Prospero.

King Kobo: Nice words kid! You just made the best decision!

Zik have resolved to save the world of Spell and find out who Sonia really is, the journey would be hard and full of obstacles but the stronger one will stand tall against all and survive.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #39
Episode Fifteen (15)

Preparation Is Complete X The First Clash Is Nigh!!

Sonia and the seven elders landed on the island kingdom of Harbour, and they entered a large hall with many magic casters there so was king Egghead of the Harbour kingdom.

Egghead: You have all done well for making this prophecy come to pass. We shall now conquer and rule all over Spell, the kingdom of Melody was a small price to pay.

Jesicca: (In her mind) So the kingdom was really destroyed. What an unfortunate end.

The seven elders brought out the barrels which was full of the mixture, and the magic casters were happy as they could feel the power in it.

Richard: Wow! I can control a dragon with this much power.
John: Or maybe something stronger than a dragon.

Harmony: I must warn you. Not everyone can withstand the power of the mixture, you are free to go now if you are not sure of yourself.

Richard: Bring it on, we are ready!

Harmony: Okay then, let's start the preparation. Come and drink of the holy mixture if you have the gut for it.

The magic casters took turns and smiled as they drank the mixture, and they could feel the power violently flowing through out their bodies.

Sonia: It's dropping dead time.
Ferdinand: Yes, my lady. They should have heed our warning.

Suddenly some of the magic casters started screaming as their bodies exploded, and they died.

Richard: They are weaklings and not worthy of the mixture.
King Egghead: Wow! So that's the power of the mixture.
Harmony: Do you mind to take the mixture, my king?
King Egghead: Don't even think about it.

Ferdinand: Those of you still alive are the choosen ones and will open a new chapter in the world of Spell! It's time for us to conquer!

Meanwhile the Wand kingdom had gathered only their strongest casters as they knew the effect of the mixture.

However, Captain and Mary were allowed to take the mixture after much delibration. Also, the Drink and Desert casters took the mixture.

Zik was onto a roof in the palace and Zobo jumped and met him up there.

Zobo: Hello kid, how are you doing?
Zik: I'm fine.
Zobo: Uhm, I'm sorry for not tell you about the prophecy earlier. Maybe, this wouldn't have happened.

Zik: It's in the past now, we have to deal with the present and plan for the future.
Zobo: Hmm, I guess you are right.

Suddenly the Desert casters joined them on the roof, they had been introduced while they were drinking the mixture.

Rose: Hello Zik, do you mind sparring with me?
Zik: Yea.
Rose: Huh? Come on, it will be fun.

Zobo: We were having a conversation here kid.
Rose: I don't care. I just want to spar with him.
Zobo: Try again later, this is war time.

Lettuce: You should listen to him Rose, this is war time.
Rose: But?
Zik: Don't worry, we will spar later. After I have played with my sister, that is.
Rose: Great.

Zik! Mary happily shouted his name as she looked at the roof top.

Mary: It's time for the contract!
Zik: Okay, I will be coming to see how it plays out.
Mary: Okay, see you there!

Mary left as she was in a hurry.

Rose: Yea! I'm going to get the best animal spirit or beast!
Zobo: Not if I beat you to it.

Zik and the others jumped down, as they were going to sign new contracts except him.

And this time it will be with powerful creatures and beasts, and the same process had started in the large island kingdom of Harbour.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #40
Episode Fifteen (15) Continuation

** At The Kingdom Of Drink **

The king of Drink kingdom Elf, was inside his room, he was being romanced and carressed by the three ladies he was with.

Lady1: My lord, what are you going to do about the new threat?
King Elf: Nothing, I will just work with the powerful ones and make sure that the kingdom is at peace.
Lady2: Oh darling, you are too sweet.
King Elf: Yes, I will do anything just for the three of you.

The three ladies started kissing him as he smiled and laughed.

King Elf: This is life! Play by the rules and you will win.

Meanwhile in the Harbour kingdom, the magic casters were now ready to destroy the other kingdoms.

Ferdinand: It's time to begin the attack!
Harmony: Our first target is the kingdom of Drink. Jesicca you are to head this mission.

Jesicca: Yeap!
Richard: I should be heading out not her. You know I'm more reliable.
Harmony: This is not a matter of being reliable.
Richard: Come on! I can't wait to test my new power.

Jesicca: He can go ahead and command them if that's what he wants.
Harmony: No. You are going.
Jesicca: Okay, I'm going to select the squad.

Richard was angry as Jesicca left, as he so hungry for battle.

Harmony: Why are you so impatient Richard?
Richard: I'm battle hungry and I don't trust her, she too soft.
Harmony: I understand. I know her history very well, so I will make one of my special to enter her squad.
Richard: Good, that's better. If she mess up, then she's going down.

In the kingdom of Wand, the selected magic casters present there had all gotten new contracts with powerful animals and beasts.

Miss Diana and master Melford were in charge of the casters as they were ready for a counter attack.

Diana: We are going to send teams to the kingdom of Drink and Desert, you can all call for back up if the situation gets messy.

Zobo: Sure, with these new powers we are a lot more stronger than before.

Diana: Zobo, you are to lead the team to Drink. And Lettuce, you are going to lead the team to Desert. Mary you will be going to Drink while Captain will be going to Desert.

Mary & Captain: Yes ma'am.

Diana: Zobo and Lettuce you can choose the rest of your team except Zik, the two princesses and Alonso.

Zobo: That will be no problem.
Lettuce: Yea, we can handle this.

Diana: Good, you are to leave immediately.

Mary and Captain went over to Zik as they were both departing to the kingdom of Drink and Desert respectively.

Mary: Zik, I will be back soon.
Captain: Me too, we will kick their butts.
Zik: Yea, just be okay guys. And come back alive.

Zobo and Lettuce team immediately left to defend the kingdom of Drink and Desert in order to stop the chaos from spreading all over the world of Spell.

Zik stayed on top of the roof and used fire to write "Wand" in the middle of the kingdom, and every citizens smiled as they saw it.

Zik: We are going to win this war.

And so the first battle is about to begin as Jesicca's forces from Harbour would soon arrive at Drink, and Zobo and his men were also headed there.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #41
Episode Sixteen (16)

The War Begins X The Clash At Drink!

Jesicca and her forces from the kingdom of Harbour had arrived at the kingdom of Drink, through giant flying beast birds.
King Elf of the Drink kingdom came out to meet her and her casters smiling as if nothing was happening.

Elf: Welcome to Drink!
Jesicca: We are not here to exchange pleasantries, give up your kingdom or die.
Elf: I was planning to do that already.

King Elf handed a scroll to Jesicca and she read it.

Jesicca: Good, you want to be allied with the kingdom of Harbour. I shall take your words to king Egghead....

Suddenly one of the magic casters of the Harbour kingdom took the scroll from Jesicca, he's Rich the younger brother of Richard. He was sent by Harmony to make sure Drink was destroyed.

Jesicca: What's the meaning of this Rich?
Rich: My brother knew this might happy so Harmony appointed me in your squad, you are just too soft. I'm now the one in charge.
Jesicca: Damn you! This is my squad!

Rich brought out a scroll and Harmony's seal was there, and Jesicca's squad members were suprised.

Rich: This was made for a situation like this. So will you follow master Harmony's orders or Jesicca's?

The entire squad left Jesicca and went over to Rich's side except a girl, Kate.

Rich: Kate! Are you out of your mind?

Kate: No. I stand with Jesicca.
Rich: I see, then I shall do away with you both! Men! Start destroying Drink. I will take care of these two.
All: Yes!

Elf: No!!

King Elf and his guards were immediately eaten by a giant lion, which belong to one of the casters from Harbour.

The Harbour magic knights immediately released their animal spirits and beasts, and they started wrecking havoc on the kingdom of Drink.

Rich faced Jesicca's and Kate as he made to do away with them.

Rich: If you knew about my animal spirits, you will be peeing in your underwear.

Jesicca: You have a beast spirit, the fire beast Oku.
Rich: You are right, I'm going to burn you two to ashes! Beast engagement!

Jesicca & Kate: Animal spirit!

A humainoid creature Oku, appeared with red flames all over him and he merged with Rich and his eyes changed to red as flames engulfed his body.

Jesicca and Kate both released two giant pythons.

Rich: Too bad! I knew you two loved snakes but you shovld have choosed a better animal spirit.

Jesicca: Come and get us!!

Rich charged at them but the Snakes charged at him and he moved back.

Rich: Hmm, nice try but I know snakes hate fire!

Rich started throwing balls of fire at the snakes but they kept dodging.
One almost swallowed him from above, but he blew fire from his mouth and the python fell down as it struggled to quench the fire.

Rich: One more to go!
Jesicca: This's up to you Kate.
Kate: Yes.

Kate's python circled around her and attacked Rich from a distance and he kept dodging, he was now powerful and faster since he was one with his beast spirit.

Rich: Your attacks won't reach me.
Kate: You won't be able to get near me too.
Rich: Really? You are wrong!

Rich immediately stall throwing fire balls at her but her python circled her and took the heat instead.

Rich: So lovely! Your animal spirit is guarding you!

Rich heard a hiss behind him and he turned back and saw Jesicca's giant python about to swallow him, and it was too late to move.

Aaahh!! Rich screamed as the giant python swallowed him.

Jesicca: That should take care of him.
Kate: Yes, you are so great.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #42
Episode Sixteen (16) Continuation

As the destruction of Drink kingdom began, Zobo squad could see smoke rising up as they were close.

Mary: I'm going in immediately!
Zobo: How?
Mary: I have engaged with a beast and animal spirit so I can get there before you all.

Mary immediately jumped off from the giant bird and landed at the front gate of the kingdom.

Zobo: Wow! She can jump so far.

Mary entered the kingdom and she grew wings and her eye turned white, and the magic casters of Harbour started fighting each other.

Mary: Yea! My beast spirit is an ancient creature! The siren!

Mary moved into a burning house and blew the obstacles away with her wings, and some kids ran out and she carried them to safety.

Mary: It's time to control more of them.

Mary flew up in the sky with her wings, and she used the power of her ancient beast creature to make to the Harbour casters fight against each other.

Mary: This power is awesome!

Zobo and his men immediately started jumping down from the giant birds and started fighting the the casters from Harbour.

Zobo: Nice one Mary, you are making the work more easier for us. Finish them men!
All: Yea!

And so a full scale attack began against the Harbour casters, as Zobo, Bro and Mark with the others released and engaged with their animal spirits and beasts.

As Jesicca and Kate wanted to leave, her python started burning from inside and it screamed.

Kate: What's happening?
Jesicca: It's Rich! He's burning the snake from the inside.
Kate: What? That's bad.

Immediately the python vommited Rich and disappeared.

Rich: Hahahahaha! I can't be taken down so easily.

Kate's python made to swallow him but he threw some fire balls inside and it screamed and disappeared.

Kate: Why did you hurt those Snakes?
Rich: You should think about yourselves, because you are going to be next.

Rich immediately started throwing fire balls at them, and they kept running.

Rich: There's no place to run! Hahahaha! I will be taking down two traitors.

Jesica and Kate were backed to a corner, and they couldn't run anywhere and Rich was walking towards them.

Rich: Now, there's nowhere to run. You are both going to die now.

Jesicca smiled and Rich was confused as he didn't know why she would remain calm.

Rich: Why are you smiling? You are about to die, won't you beg for mercy?
Jesicca: Sorry, I'm not dying today.
Rich: Huh?

Mary immediately appeared and blew away Rich with her wings to a far distance.

Mary: (To Jesicca) I came on time sis.
Jesicca: Yea, you saved me again. Just like old times.
Mary: Yea.

Kate was confused as she had thought Jesicca was from Harbour.

Kate: Hello?
Jesicca: Yea, I will explain it to you later Kate. Let's go! See you later sis.
Mary: Yes.

Jesicca and Kate left as Mary went after the unconscious Rich.

The tide of the battle was in the favour of Zobo's team and they were taking down the magic casters from Harbour.

Mary: Victory is ours!!

Rich had been stabbed in the chest by a boy from Drink who was crying.

Boy: That's what you get for killing my mum!

And so the first clash have finally happened as great events are about to unfold in the world of Spell.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #43
Episode Seventeen (17)

The Big Clash Is Nigh

Lettuce and his team finally arrived at the kingdom of Drink, and there was no sign of any enemy casters.

Lettuce: All clear! The kingdom is safe.
Captain: That's good news. Maybe their first target was the kingdom of Drink.

Lettuce: Yes, the others should be able to hold them off. But we shouldn't lower down our guards. They can strike at any moment.

The kingdom of Drink was filled the bodies of the defeated magic casters from Harbour, and Rich was found dead with a knife stabbed to his chest.

Mary: He was their leader.
Zobo: Yea, too bad he had to die this way. I wonder who killed him.
Mary: It must be the citizens of Drink, I saw a boy crying near his body.
Zobo: Poor kid decided to seek vengeance huh.
Mary: Yea, the Wand kingdom should be receiving our message now.
Zobo: Yea, and things will soon heat up.
Mary: Yea, Harbour and Melody will be going all out against us.

A messenger bird had sent a message to the kingdom of Wand about the victory at Drink.

Diana: This is goodnews, Drink has been saved.
King Kobo: Yes but that means they are going to start getting serious. Tell all the casters to get ready for battle.
Diana: Yes, my lord.

Zik was playing with his sister in the house when Lucy came over and met them.

Zik: Hi Lucy!
Lucy: (Smiles) I can see that you are having fun with your sister.
Zik: Yea, come and join us.
Lucy: No, thanks. I'm kind of in a hurry, my sister wants me back home immediately. And an order have been given that we should be ready to move out.
Maria: It wouldn't take long. Come and join us.
Lucy: Okay, it wouldn't take long.

Back in the kingdom of Harbour, Jesicca and Kate finally reached home as they were the only survivors.

Harmony: What? Are you saying that the entire squad was wiped out.
Jesicca: Yea, and they were under Rich's order. The king wanted to be an ally, but Rich was against it. So hell broke loose as the casters from Wand and Drink appeared.

Harmony: You mean they have contracts with the released beasts?
Jesicca: Yes.
Richard: This is unacceptable! I'm going to destroy the kingdom myself.

Sonia: Hmm, you always underestimate your opponents. We can wipe them out with one strike.
Ferdinand: What do you mean my lady?

Sonia: We are going to split our forces into three. Richard will lead the team to Drink, John will lead the team Desert and I will go to Wand and destroy it!

Richard: Yes! That's the best decision ever! We can wipe them all out at once!!

Ferdinand: You are so gracious my lady.
Sonia: Yes, we are going to conquer Spell.

Jesicca and Kate went off to the shore of the kingdom of Harbour, as they were about to get deployed to the battlefield.

Kate: Are you going to tell me the truth now?
Jesicca: Not yet.
Kate: Well, I don't mind. But I will always stand by you even if you switch to your sister's side during battle.
Jesicca: Thank you very much Kate!
Kate: No, I should be thanking you Jesicca.

And so many magic casters began leaving the large island kingdom of Harbour in three groups, with Sonia leading the division to Wand as a three ways battle was about to begin.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #44
Episode Seventeen (17) Continuation

Zik and Lucy stepped out of the house as they were heading to the middle of the kingdom.

Lucy: Drink is now under control, Captain's team won.
Zik: That's great but I'm afraid this's just the beginning. The real war will soon break out.
Lucy: Yea, and Wand would be their target next.
Zik: Hmm, yea. I wonder if Sonia would be there.
Lucy: Will you fight her?
Zik: I don't know for sure, I will find out when the time comes.
Lucy: (In her mind) He doesn't worry much about the future, because he always does well in the present. And the present determines the future.

Lucy!! Christina called her out as she saw the two of them.

Lucy: Sis!
Christina: What took you so long?
Lucy: I was having fun with Zik and his sister.
Christina: Is he your boyfriend?
Lucy: (Blushing) Uhm....

Eden who was there cleared his throat.

Eden: You don't have to ask her such questions.
Zik: Yes, I'm her boyfriend.
Eden: What? What do you mean?

Zik: I'm her friend and a boy, so that makes me her boyfriend.
Christina: That's not what I meant.
Eden: You don't have to say more Christie.
Lucy: (Smiles) Well, let's enjoy the peace while it lasts.

Night came and Zobo's team set up camps around the kingdom of Drink as they sat around a fire, and backups from the kingdom of Wand came as they were expecting a major fight.

Zobo: This is going to be tough, they are going to send the best of their best.
Bro: We can do this bro.
Mary: I will go outside and check some things out.
Zobo: Sure, you can see more better in the night than any one of us.

The kingdom of Desert also received backups from the kingdom of Wand.

Lettuce: We are finally going to fight tomorrow.
Captain: Yea, and we are going to win this.
Rose: Yea, it's good to real fun.
Sarah: Tthe main battle will be at the kingdom of Wand.

Night came and Lucy visited his father king Kobo but he was dressed this time since he just finished talking to some guests.

King Kobo: My sweet Lucy, you seem troubled.
Lucy: Yea, I want to know the full prophecy.
Kobo: Hmm. I'm afraid I don't know. We only have a piece of the prophecy. The person with the full text have been missing ever since.

Lucy: And who could that be?
Kobo: Lucifer. Zik's own father.
Lucy: What? Is he dead?
Kobo: No. He doesn't want anyone to read the full prophecy, and we don't know why.
Lucy: Do Zik have any idea about this?
Kobo: No, his father left when his mother was pregnant with his little sister.
Lucy: I see.
Kobo: There's a rumour I heard in the council.
Lucy: And what is that?

Lucy went out to her position in the kingdom's front gate while Zik was in the middle of the kingdom, and Eden was in the southern part of the kingdom.

Night came and passed as it gave birth to the morning and all the magic casters were all ready for battle.

The Desert and Drink all had their men in position with Wand, as they were going to fight a joint force of Harbour and Melody.

Zik jumped on top the pillar in the middle of the kingdom, and his eyes turned red. He looked forward and could Sonia at a far distance and she noticed and smiled.

Sonia: I'm coming Zik!
Zik: I'm waiting for you Sonia!