Skip to main content

Topic: 18+ The New Male Teacher Season Two (Prefix: Sex Story:  Read 8780 times) previous topic - next topic

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
18+ The New Male Teacher Season Two
© Encafe Forums!!

Read Season 1 here

I was done with this story but a reader that loved it messaged me to continue, so I decided to start writing a new season and it will be updated every Wednesday.

Mr. King is back again to fuck more students pussies and assholes to fulfill his sexual fantasies.
After the previous encounter with the league of female teachers, he's come back stronger after fucking them all.
Who's the next student that's going to get fucked???

Coming Soon On Wednesday...

NOTE: I will only be updating this story on wednesdays because I'm currently writing four stories
I am Clinton! Act Now! I hope you love my stories.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Re: 18+ The New Male Teacher Season Two
Reply #1
Episode One (1)

Mr. King Molests Lucy

After the all out sex with the female teachers (in season 1) in the school, the duty roster of who gets fucked by Mr. King in the day was always followed.

Today is another day at school and Mr. King had gone to class 4 to teach, and like I have already said in the season one of this story all the girls there are virgins except for Christie who was disvirgined by King.

He stepped into class 4 and the girls were all happy to see him, he wrote sex education and faced the classroom.

King: Hello class......

A girl who was in the same seat with Christie suddenly stood up smiling.

Girl: Sir, you promised to do to us what you did to Christie.
King: Hmm, I remember saying that but I have been busy with the senior class lately.

I hope you remembered (in the season 1) when Mr. King fingered Christie pussy in front of the class and told them they would also get their turn.

However, he had been quite busy with class 6 where he fucks the mature girls there whenever he felt like.

King: So what's your name little girl?
Girl: I'm Lucy.
King: Okay Lucy, come out let me send you to the pleasure land.
Lucy: Thank you sir.

Lucy who was just a fourteen year old girl moved in front of class and Mr. King held her.

King: All right Lucy! I want you to pull off your clothes in front of the class.
Lucy: Yes.

Lucy pulled off her clothes in front of her class which was ready to see what Mr. King would do to her.

Mr. King removed his books on the table and brought it in the middle of the class.

King: Now Lucy, raise your leg up and show the class your vagina.

Lucy raised her leg up revealing her tight pussy and Mr. King held it so that she won't fall.

Kin: Now class, this is what is called a vagina or pussy. At the hands of the right man you can feel abundant pleasure with it.

Mr. King dipped his fingers into Lucy's virgin pussy and she moaned out as the class watched in excitement.

Christie: Wow! This is going to be cool. Lucy is going to enjoy this very much.

Mr. King immediately started fingering her pussy with one of her legs raised up in front of the class as she moaned.

Lucy: Aah! Ahh!! Aah! Uh! Aaah! Sir! This is so sweet! Aaah! I like this! Ahh! Aaah! Aaah! Oh! Aaah! God! Aah! Aah!

King: That's it girl! Moan out! Feel the pleasure! Aaah!

The whole class continued to watch in excitement as Lucy moaned while Mr. King was busy fingering her virgin pussy.

Scroll Down To Finish This Episode

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #2
Episode One (1) Continuation

Ah!! Ah!! Aaah!! Aaahh!! Aaaah!! Lucy continued moaning as Mr. King kept fingering her pussy and he was smiling as he did that.

King: Hahahaha! How are you feeling Lucy?
Lucy: I'm feeling just fine sir. Ahhh!! Aahh! It feels like something is rushing down.
King: That's it girl! Cum! Let the pussy juice out! Aah! Your sweet tight pussy is going to have the rod of God inside it soon.

Lucy: Aahh!! Ah! This is so sweet! I love it! Aaahh! Ahh! Ahh!!

Aaaahh!! Ahh! God! Lucy moaned out as she reached orgasm as her pussy fluid dripped down and she almost fell because of the sweetness but Mr. King held her.

Lucy: Aaah!! That was so sweet sir! Ah! I love it.
King: Yes, but we are not done yet.

Mr. King brought out his huge and erect cock in front of the class and the naive students wondered what the huge and long thing was but only Christie knows because she had been fucked by Mr. King twice in his office and once by the gateman.

King: Now class, my huge cock is my source of pleasure and it also gives ladies the best thing they want.

Christie: (In her mind) Wow! I wished I was the one in Lucy's position. I can't wait to get fucked by his huge cock.

Mr. King gave his huge cock to Lucy to suck.
Lucy swallowed part of the cock and was sucking it just like he was directing her to.

King: Aaah!! Aahh! That's it little girl! Aaah!! Aahh!! Aaah!!

Principal Janet was passing by the class and she saw the little girl sucking Mr. King's huge cock as he moaned.

Principal: (In her mind) Don't just get the kids pregnant. I wish I was the one sucking his sweet cock.

The principal immediately rushed into her office and pulled off her skirt and pant, after that she brought out a big cumcumber she had kept in her office.

Principal: Ahh!! Mr. King's cock is a million times better than this cucumber but I have to manage it till he returns.

Principal Janet inserted the long and big cucumber into her pussy and started pleasuring herself as she moaned.

Principal: Aaahh!! Aahh! Ahh! Aaah! Ah!! Ahh! Ah! This feels so fucking good! Aaahh! Ah! Oh God! This is damn fucking good!

As the Principal was busy pleasuring herself with the cucumber inside her pussy and Mr. King was getting his dick sucked by Lucy, a teacher was waiting at Mr. King's office with just her pant and bra on because it was her turn to get fucked that day.

Watch Out For The Next Episode On Wednesday!!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #3
I'm really going to be busy today, this story will be updated tomorrow.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #4
Episode Two (2)

Mr. King Cums On Lucy

As a teacher who was half naked kept waiting for Mr. King in his office, he was busy getting his dick sucked by a fourteen year old Lucy in class 4.

Aaah! Ahh! Oh yea! Suck my fucking dick! Ah! Mr. King continued moaning as Lucy sucked his dick in front of the class while he caressed her hairs.

King: You have done well enough, it's now time for me to reward you with my dick inside your virgin pussy.

Lucy stopped sucking his huge dick and smiled, Mr. King's dick was full of her saliva which he made her lick before he went down to the real thing.

Lucy: Are you going to put your penis inside my pussy now?
King: Of course, the whole class needs to watch this because it's like opening a new car.

He carried Lucy on top the table in the middle on the class and spread her legs wide open revealing her tight and virgin pussy, and before he could say Jack all the girls had surrounded them both to see what would happen.

King: The stage is set and the audience are here, I can now begin the play.

Mr. King immediately forced his way through into Lucy's tight pussy with his huge dick and she screamed.

Lucy: Aaah!! It's so painful!
King: Don't worry, it's your first time. Just remain calm and you will see how sweet this is.

Mr. King pushed his huge dick deeper into her tight pussy and she screamed more louder as blood dripped down from her pussy.

Lucy: It's painful sir.
King: Trust me, that would be the last pain you will feel.

Mr. King pulled out his dick from her tight vagina and cleaned the blood on their bodies and he penetrated her pussy once again as he was about to start fucking her.

King: Now relax Lucy, I'm going to fuck your virgin pussy so seat tight.
Lucy: Yes sir.

Mr. King immediately started fucking Lucy's fourteen years old virgin pussy with his huge dick as she moaned out, and the class kept watching as they had all gathered around the table Mr. King was fucking her.

Christie: (In her mind) I wish I was the one being fucked.

Lucy: Ahh!! Ahh! Oh my God! Sir, this is so sweet! Ahh! Oh God!
King: It's just like I told you, it's so sweet! Ahh! Aaah!! Your pussy is so sweet! Ahh!!

Mr. King continued fucking her tight pussy very hard and fast as they both continued moaning out from pleasure.

The looks on little Lucy's face as she got her tight pussy fucked showed that she had drown in the ocean of sexual pleasure as all she could do was moan and Mr. King kept firing deep down inside her pussy like it's all he got.

Lucy: (In her mind) This is so sweet! I'm going to cum!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #5
Episode Two (2) Continuation

Mr. King continued fucking her tight pussy till his teaching session was over, but there was no worry because the teacher who was supposed to take the class was waiting for him half naked in his office.

As the teacher was still in his office waiting for him to return, Principal Janet who just finish fucking her pussy with a very large and long cucumber walked inside.

Principal: Hello, it's Mr. King not yet back.
Teacher: Yea.
Principal: He must still be fucking in class 4.
Teacher: Well, I don't have to worry. He's going to fuck my pussy once he gets back.
Principal: I'm feeling so horny.
Teacher: Not my problem, it's my turn to get fucked today.

Clinton continued fucking Lucy's tight pussy and she had reached orgasms multiple times and her pussy fluids dripped down from the table to the floor.

Lucy: Ahh! Sir I love you! This is so sweet! Aaah!! Ahh!! Oh my God! I'm going to pass out!
King: Ahhh!! Ah!! You are so fucking sweet! I'm fucking going to cum! Ahh!

King: (In his mind) Ahh! It feels so good fucking a virgin pussy! Ahh! This is so great!

Ahh! Aaah!! Aaah! Oh God! Ahh! Mr. King moaned out as he pulled out his dick from her vagina and poured his semen on Lucy's belly as he had reached orgasm.

King: Ahh! That was too good and too close.

Mr. King took his cum and gave it to her to lick and swallow which she did and smiled.

Lucy: It tastes just great!
King: Good, remember its a student and teaching something. No talking.
Lucy: Sure, I won't be telling anyone. I don't want to miss this pleasure. 

King: Good girl!

Mr. King wore his clothes and left the class as he smiled.

King: This school is just the best paradise, I can fuck any virgin I want! Hahahaha! Virgin pussies are so sweet! Aaah! Oh God!

Lucy wore her pant and school uniform as everyone in the class started asking her about how it felt like having her tight pussy penetrated and fucked.

Christie: They are still ignorant at the pleasure of sex, I wished I was the one getting fucked.

When Mr. King was heading back to his office he saw the half naked teacher (Martha) outside his office, she had come outside so that the principal won't be snatching him.

Martha: Hello my love.
King: Hello Martha.

Mr. King entered his office with her as she held his hands.
She helped him drop his books and wrapped her hands around his neck as she smiled.

Martha: It's time to have fun King, I love you. I want your dick deep inside my pussy.

King: Of course, you are going to get blessed with my holy rod. Ask and it shall be given.

Watch Out For The Next Episode On Wednesday!

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #6
Episode Three (3)

Mr. King Fucks Teacher Martha

After Mr. King was done fucking Lucy in Class 4 he returned back to his office where a half naked teacher (Martha) was waiting for him.

Mr. King dropped his books and he hugged Martha as they both hugged and started carressing themselves.

King: Martha, right?
Martha: Yea. I want you to fuck me. I want your dick inside my pussy.
King: Of course, you will get what you want.

Mr. King kissed her and she responded as they both had a heart to heart kiss and licked their tongues.
Mr. King removed his bra and her boobs fell out as he grabbed it and pushed her on his office table.

Martha: You like my boobs, huh?
King: Of course.

Mr. King smiled as he immediately started squeezing her boobs as she moaned.

Martha: Ahh! Aaah! Ah! Yea, that's it! Ya! Squeeze my fucking boobs! Aaah! Oh my! Keep squeezing my fucking boobs.
King: Yea, you are good!

Mr. King started playing with her nipples as she continued moaning out, and she moaned out even more louder when her nipples are pinched.

Martha: Ahh!! Aaahh!! Oh my God! You are so fucking good.
King: Yea, it's time to see what you got down here.

Mr. King pulled off Martha's pant and threw it out not knowing that the principal was at the door and it landed on her face.

Principal: It seems I'm now a pant hanger.

Mr. King turned back after he heard the principal's voice and he with Martha laughed when they saw the pant on her face.

King: Relax Janet, your turn is coming.
Principal: Yea, you better be fast. And also you forgot to close the door.
King: I see, close it for me when you are leaving.
Principal: Sure, I will be waiting for you at my office.

The principal left as she closed the door and Mr. King went back Martha's neatly shaved pussy and he dipped his fingers inside as she moaned.

Martha: Aww!
King: What a nicely shaved pussy you got here and it's tight.

Mr. King immediately started fingering her pussy and squeezing her boobs at the same time as she moaned.

Martha: Aaahh!! Ahh! Yea! Finger! Keep finger fucking my pussy. Ahh! This feels so good! Aaah! Ahh!! Aahh!!
King: So Martha, how do you feel?
Martha: I feel so good. I love the way you are finger fucking my pussy and squeezing my boobs. Ahh!! Oh my God! This feel so good! Aaah! Yea.

King: Good, so do you like it just this way?
Martha: Ahh!! Aw! No, I want your dick inside my pussy. Please put your dick inside my pussy and fuck me.
King: Of course, that's just what I'm going to do Martha.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #7
Episode Three (3) Continuation

Mr. King pulled off his trouser and held his huge cock.

King: Is this what you want?
Martha: Oh my God! It's so huge! That's what I want.
King: Good, you shall have it then.

Mr. King immediated thrusted his dick into Martha's tight pussy as she lied down on the table, and she moaned out loud.

Martha: Ahhh!! Oh my God!! This is so fucking great. I can feel your huge dick deep inside my pussy. It feels so good!
King: Yea, it feels so good. Brace yourself.

Mr. King immediately started fucking teacher Martha's pussy as she moaned out in pleasure.

Martha: Ahh!! Ahh! Aaaah!! Oh my God! Give it to me! Ahh!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! Aaahh! Oh my God!

Martha continued moaning out loud as Mr. King huge dick kept thrusting deep inside her tight pussy and her body vibrated as her boobs dangled.

Martha: Ahh! Oh my God! This is so fucking sweet! Ahhh!! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! Yea, give it to me! This feels so good! Ahh!! Oh God! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! Oh my God!

King: Aaah!! You are so fucking sweet! Ahh!! Your pussy is just so good! Ahh!!
Martha: Yea, fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! You are so sweet! Ahhh!! Aaaah!! Ah! Ah!!

Martha couldn't stop moaning as Mr. King kept fucking her tight pussy like she had never received before. She kept savouring the pleasure of Mr. King huge dick digging deep inside her tight pussy as she was about to pour a load of cum.

Martha: Aaahh!! Oh my God! Ahh!!! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy! Aaaahh!! This is so fucking sweet! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Aaahh! I'm fucking going to cum!!

King: Yea! Cum!! Cum!! Let the juice out! Cum Martha! Let the fucking juice out! Ah!
Martha: Aaahh!! Ahh!! I'm fucking going to cum! Ahh!! I can't hold it! I can't fucking hold it! Aaah!
King: Yea, let it out!!

Aaaahh!! Martha moaned out as she reached orgasm as her pussy fluid dripped down and Mr. King continued fucking her pussy.

Martha: Ahh! That was so sweet! Fuck! Fuck! This is so fucking sweet!
King: How do you feel Martha?
Martha: Amazing!!

Ahh!! Martha moaned out as Clinton pulled out his huge dick from her tight vagina, and she bent down immediately as she grabbed his dick and her pussy fluid kept dripping down.

Martha: I'm going to suck your dick so hard!! I'm going to make you moan out so loud.
King: All right then, my dick is all yours.
Martha: I was waiting for you to say that.

• chibyke
  • [*]
Reply #8
sex is sweet i like it

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #9

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #10
Episode Four (4)

Mr. King Creams Martha's Ass

Martha had started sucking Mr. King's dick after she had reached orgasm and he pulled his dick out of her pussy.  While she sucked Mr. King giant cock he was moaning softly as he carressed her hair.

King: Yea bitch, suck my damn fucking dick! Suck it!!

Mr. King held her head and made her mouth fuck herself with his giant dick till she coughed out many times.
Bwah!! Martha moaned out as she stopped sucking his dick and she was very excited as she still held his dick which was covered with her saliva.

Martha: Oh my God! I fucking love your dick.
King: I love your damn holes do, now lick my dick up so I can fuck your ass.
Martha: It's going to be so sweet.

Martha licked up her saliva on Mr. King's dick and after that she bent down and raised her ass up and place her hands on his office table for support.

Martha: Oh yea, fuck my tight ass. My husband haven't even tried it.
King: That sounds fun, it's time to dig in a tunnel.
Martha: Dig my ass so hard.

Mr. King smiled as he held and caressed her fat ass with his left hand and held his huge dick with his right and his eyes were just focused on teacher Martha's anus.

King: (In his mind) Choosing this school was the best choice after all. I don't only have the students virgin and matured pussies, I also have the teachers pussies for the taking. What more could I have asked for? Hahaha!

Mr. King finally forced his dick through her tight anus as she screamed out loud, her scream was so loud that the teachers in the staff room heard her and so did some students. Her scream immediatly turned the Principal on again as her fingers made its way into her pant.

Principal: Please be fast King.

Martha: Aaaahh!! Oh my God! You are fucking going to tear my ass.
King: Relax Martha, this is what you asked for. You love it right?
Martha: Yea, I love it so huge. Your huge dick is fucking going to tear my tight ass.
King: Now we can fuck and the whole school will know, I don't give a fuck about visitors.

Mr king immediately started fucking Martha's tight anus with his huge dick and she started screaming out loud as his cock continued digging in.

Martha: Aaahh!! Oh my God! This is so fucking great! Aaah!! Oh my God! You are fucking going to tear my ass! Your huge dick is fucking going to tear my fat ass! Oh my God!
King: Ahh! Your fat ass is so fucking great! It needs some cum inside bitch!
Martha: Yea! Oh God! This is so sweet! You are fucking going to tear my ass.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #11
Episode Four (4) Continuation

Aaah!! Aahh!! Oh my God! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You are fucking going to tear my ass! Martha continued moaning as Mr. King continued fucking deep inside her asshole.

Mr. King smiled as he watched his huge dick fucking her tight anus which seems like it might tear a little.

King: (In his mind) Yea, this is the type of scene I love to watch in porn videos. It's so sweet! My huge dick passing through her tight anus.

Martha: (In her mind) Ahh! Oh my God! This feels so good. It feels like my ass is going to tear but I fucking love it. I love his huge dick inside my anus.

As Mr. King continued fucking her tight anus and she moaned out loudly, her ass kept vibrating with every thrust and her boobs were dangling and all they both care about was to continue fucking as it was intense and they wouldn't be stopping any sooner.

Martha: Aaahh! Fuck! Fuck! Oh God! This is so fucking sweet! Ah! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep fucking my asshole. It's so fucking sweet.

Mr. King spanked her ass many times as he fucked her anus very hard and fast as he would soon be pouring his milk inside, and Martha was also screaming and moaning loudly as the whole school heard her and she would soon be having another orgasm.

Martha: Oh God! This is so fucking sweet! Ah! I love it! Don't stop! Don't stop! You are fucking going to tear my ass! Don't stop! Don't stop!
King: I'm not going to stop bitch! Aaah!! You are so fucking sweet! I'm going to cum inside your anus. Ahh!!

Martha continued moaning as Mr. King fucked her anus very hard and fast as her fat ass vibrated and her boobs dangled. They both couldn't stop as they moaned louder and would be cumming at any moment.

Martha: Aaahh!! Oh my God! This is so fucking sweet! Ah! I'm fucking going to cum!

Mr. King grabbed Martha's hands leaving her with no support as he fucked her anus very hard and fast and as they would both cum at any moment.

Martha: Aaah!! I can't hold it anymore! I'm fucking going to cum!

King: Yea! Cum bitch! I'm fucking going to cum too!
Martha: Oh God! I need your cum in my ass!
King: Oh yea!

Aaaahh!!! Mr. King and Martha moaned out as they both reached orgasm and her pussy fluids dripped down as Mr. King released his warm semen into her asshole.

Martha: Oh my God!! This is so fucking great!
King: Yea, it's so sweet! It's time to fuck the principal and retire for the day.

Principal Janet smiled and licked her fingers after knowing that they had both stopped moaning.

Principal: It's finally my turn to get fucked.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #12
Episode Five (5)

Mr. King Meets Principal Janet X She Sucks His Dick X He Squeezes Her Boobs X Her Pussy Is Penetrated

Mr. King pulled out his huge dick from Martha's anus after cumming inside, as they had both reached orgasm and it was time for him to fuck the principal and retire for the day.

King: Hello bitch, I'm done with you for now. It's time for me to fuck Principal Janet.
Martha: Thank you so much, I really like the way you fuck me.
King: Yea, I will see you later.

Mr. King wore his cloth and made for Principal Janet's office which was just a five seconds walk, meanwhile teacher Martha still lied down in his office with her legs wide open as she savoured the pleasure of orgasm she just felt.

Martha: (In her mind) Mr. King is really the man, I wish I could have him for myself.

Mr. King opened the Principal's office and she immediately rushed to hug him as she was just with a white pant and bra.

Principal: I'm so happy that you are here. I can now have your dick in my holes.
Clinton: Of course, that I can assure you.

As they both hugged each other Clinton squeezed her ass as she moaned out, and then they immediately started kissing.

While they were both kissing and licking their tongues, Principal Janet started caressing his back as he was squeezing her ass. After that Mr. King pulled off her bra and threw it away, and he pushed her near her office table as she pulled off his trouser and unzipped it as it fell down.

Principal: This is going to be just so good.
King: Yes, it will be greater than anything you had felt.
Principal: Yes.

The principal bent down as she pulled off his trouser and removed his shoes, also she pulled off his boxer and threw it away as his giant cock was standing right in front of her.

Principal: (Grabs his dick) Oh my God! I love your dick.
King: It's all yours whore, suck it!
Principal: Of course, your dick is king.

Principal Janet immediately started sucking his huge dick as she knelt down while he carressed her hairs.

King: Aaah!! That's is bitch! Suck my fucking dick! Yea! That's it bitch! Suck!

Principal Janet continued sucking his dick hard and fast like it was all she got, and she was doing it well just like the pro she is. She had first tickled his head with her tongue before going down to swallow his dick whole and suck it.

King: Ahh!! Suck! Suck!! Ruck my fucking dick! This is so sweet!!

Mr. King couldn't help but moan and then he spanked her ass making her to suck his dick even more faster as she began mouth fucking herself with his huge cock.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #13
Episode Five (5) Continuation

Bwahh!! Principal Janet moaned out and pulled out Mr. King huge dick from her mouth as she had almost choked from mouth fucking it.

Principal: Aaah!! Oh my God! I love your fucking dick!
King: It looks like it was too much for you.

Mr. King and the Primcipal continued kissing as they licked their tongues and they moved toward her office table. When they reached the table they both removed everything on it as she lied on it.

King: It's now time for the fun part to begin.
Principal: Yes, I just can't wait.

Mr. King shifted the Principal's pant and forced his huge cock into her pussy as she moaned out.

Principal: Ahh!! I love your dick in my pussy.
King: Don't get too excited, we are just beginning.

Mr. King immediately started squeezing the Principal's boobs with his dick inside her pussy as she moaned out.

Principal: Ahh!! Oh my God! This is just too great! Ahh! Keep squeezing my boobs, it feels so good. Ahh!! Don't stop!
King: Of course, I'm not going to stop at least not now.

Mr. King continued squeezing her boobs as she moaned out while his huge dick was inside her tight pussy waiting to dig in.

Ahh!!! Principal Janet screamed out as Clinton pinched her nipples and immediately started sucking her boobs.

Principal: Ahh! Oh my God! You are fucking going to kill me! Aaahh! Oh my God! You are fucking going to kill me.

Mr. King stopped and pulled out his dick from her pussy as he made to lick her pussy but principal Janet grabbed his huge dick as tears dripped down from her eyes.

Principal: Please fuck my pussy now, I can't wait. Please.
King: So you can't wait huh? You are such a slut.
Principal: Yes, I'm a fucking slut! Please fuck me, bless my pussy with your cock.
King: Of course, maybe you have to close the door first.
Principal: Sure.

Principal Janet immediately rushed and closed her office door and locked it so that no one would disturb them. After that she lied down on her office table and spread her legs wide open as she shifted her pant, and Mr. King smiled at the sight of her wet pussy.

King: (In his mind) Ahh!! This is so yummy! Hahahaha! This school is the best.

Principal: Please fuck my pussy! I can't wait.
King: Of course, I shouldn't have kept you waiting.

Ahhh!!! Principal Janet moaned out as Mr. King huge dick made it into her sweet, wet and yummy pussy.

Principal: Ahh! Oh my God! This is just so sweet! I love this. I love your fucking dick inside my pussy. Please fuck me so hard and don't stop.
King: Of course, I'm going to fuck your pussy till you cry.

• Clinton
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
  • Administrator
Reply #14
Episode Six (6)

Mr. King Sexcapade With The Principal Continues

Mr. King had inserted his huge dick into Principal Janet's wet pussy as she lied down naked on her office chair and shifted her pant.

Principal: Oh yea! Fuck my pussy so hard!

Mr. King immediately started fucking Principal Janet wet and tight pussy as she moaned out loud in pleasure.
With the look on her face and her eyes, one could tell that she had been waiting for this for a very long time.

Principal: Ahh!! Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Keep fucking my pussy, fuck! Don't fucking stop! Ahhh!

Principal Janet continued moaning as she watched Mr. King keep fucking her wet and yummy pussy, she could feel every thrust inside her vagina as all she could do was moan.

Principal: (In her mind) Yea, that's it. Fuck me! Fuck! I have been waiting for this and now I finally have him fucking my pussy again. This is so sweet, I should have him for myself.

Ahh! Aaaahh!! Oi God! Fuck! Fuck! Don't stop! This is fucking so sweet! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! You are so fucking sweet! Principal Janet couldn't help but continue moaning as Mr. King huge dick kept pounding her pussy very hard, and giving her the absolute pleasure.

Principal: Ahh! Oh God! Keep fucking my pussy! Don't stop! Don't stop! Keep hitting me harder! This is so fucking good, keep fucking my pussy!

Mr. King smiled as he continued fucking her wet and yummy pussy with his huge dick, and he liked the lustful look on principal Janet's face. It was like her pussy was made for Mr. King's dick as every fast thrust made her more lively.

King: You are a fucking whore, I wonder how your husband manages you but your pussy is sweet.
Principal: Yea, I'm your whore! Keep fucking my pussy so hard!

After fucking the Principal's wet and yummy pussy for a while, Mr. King pulled out his huge dick from her pussy as she screamed and then he immediately dipped his fingers inside.

King: Relax whore, we are just beginning babe. I'm going to fuck you so hard.
Principal: Yea, thank you so much.

Ahh!! Principal Janet moaned out as Mr. King inserted his fingers deep inside her pussy.

Principal: Oh God! This is so fucking crazy! I love this.
King: I enjoy this!

Mr. King immediately started fingering Principal Janet wet and yummy as she continued moaning out in pleasure.
Her mouth was wide open as that was all she could since Mr. King finger fucking her pussy was just amazing.